Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2360603 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:59pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:

Not for my own hommie grin
Congratulations bro
Even though I like Roma, glad juve and Internationale no win
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
shey make I drop number.
I be zlatan fan o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:09pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:

Done, confirm am so we can delete this convo
Thanks
Appreciate!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

Guys, entries are over...Thanks to everyone and stay safe out there.

#FORZAMILAN
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2022
fredoooooo:
Giroud said Hi from the San siro .. the problem are not the players but the useless team
Hope that saka laigbade dey learn cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

grin I'm just happy for the guy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:49pm On May 22, 2022
Every word Mikel Arteta said on Nketiah's future, expiring contracts, Europa League and Everton

[b]General thoughts?

“We did what we had to do, we knew that it wasn’t in our hands, we knew we needed a miracle and it didn’t occur, that’s it. The league table at the end of the season doesn’t lie. It’s true that last year with 67 points Chelsea got into the Champions League and we have 69 and we are out of it but that’s the level and the demands has this league has now.

“Well, we tried to give the fans everything they deserve for everything they’ve done for us and how much they have helped to come much further as a club and as a team. I cannot assess the season today, I’m sorry, I’m still in a lot of pain after what happened on Monday. I cannot give a fair assessment on what we’ve done. What I can guarantee is that we’ve tried to squeeze the lemon as much as we can for every single drop and we reached the point we reached.

“I know, I think we all know - and you can see the reaction of the fans towards the team - that you can see what we have on the pitch and what this club had on the pitch ten years ago or twenty years ago. We know where we have to go. I’m extremely disappointed today because we degenerated expectations that I wanted for this football club because it’s what it deserves and we came up short. The feeling of guilt and not reaching that level is painful.

�Feel like fans are on board and believe in project?

“Absolutely, they have given me many reasons throughout the season, and they have shown with the way they turn up, the atmosphere they’ve built home and away for these players. They can see what we’re doing, what the players want to do, how they represent the club, the values on and off the pitch, who we are as a group. And then we have the level that we have and it’s not been enough. We have to make a clear assessment on that and how we take the club to the next level. If we want to do that, we know what we have to do.

�Eddie performance make you want to keep him?

“When you see Eddie training the way he trains, he doesn’t even need to play. You know you have a player there who is going to help you and he’s done that - look at his numbers with the amount of games he’s played. It’s terrific.

“I will speak to the three players now or tomorrow and after that we need to start to move but we have clear ideas of what we want to do.

�No decision made?

“It’s been decided but it’s very difficult to communicate it. What they deserve is to have a bit of what they had today. To do it earlier, one way or the other, with three situations like that is very, very awkward and it could effect the team so as a club we have to do the right thing in the right moment and sometimes combining those two is not easy at all.

�Young players progress…

“I’m extremely proud and even surprised about how far they’ve come. This is part of the decision we made last summer, that if we want to get to a certain level those players normally get to that level in the peak of their careers and obviously they’re not there but they are moving fast. They’re giving us hope that with them we can raise the level to the level we want.

�Club found it hard to get top four since Wenger…

“The standard of this club has to be to win. The moment we don’t look at that with a time-frame of when we are going to do that, we are not going to get there. So my aim is to win trophies and my plan is to win here and [I know] what we have to to before that to get to that level.

�On players out of contract - have to be ruthless?

“From my side and as a club we will do what we have to do and do what we think is the best thing for the club to move forward - and do it with the integrity and honesty that we’ve always done it. Those players know individually their situations, when it is going to be communicated, and that situation will happen face-to-face, the way they deserve.

�Satisfaction of Europa League?

“Today, I don’t get much, if I’m honest. I’m still in pain. I need the dust to settle, I need to go and get a few days on holiday because I don’t think today I’m going to reflect the season the way it is. But at the same time, I’m very grateful for everybody supporting our club, the way they’re giving us confidence, respect and motivation to drive forward because I think they believe in what we’re doing.

“But when you have it there - I’m a winner and I hate losing and we lost something we could win. That’s why I’m in pain[/b]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:20pm On May 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Every word Mikel Arteta said on Nketiah's future, expiring contracts, Europa League and Everton

The grateful part about this interview is that Arteta made it clear that he's in pain he didn't make top 4. He didn't even sound happy getting the Europa slot.

That's the consolation I'm holding on to. Till next season, hopefully we'll move one step further
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:24pm On May 22, 2022
Couldn't even watch today's match. Nothing to look forward to, especially as it's a dead rubber game (same way I didn't watch end of last season's match too).

So these boys can score 5? grin
If they'd carried 3 goals out of those 5 and score it against Newcastle, shey everybody go happy.

Na dead rubber match wey pressure don dey off dem sabi bang goals.

Mtcheww!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2022
Spy360:

The good thing is that there's enough room to accommodate more players especially as the likes of Lacazette would be leaving.

There's room for up to 8 new players just for the first team. I only hope the club goes for real quality and allow the youths be the backups.
Do not be surprised out of room for 8 players, Arsenal will bring will only 3 players and dazzal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:30pm On May 22, 2022
Jodera:
The grateful part about this interview is that Arteta made it clear that he's in pain he didn't make top 4. He didn't even sound happy getting the Europa slot.

That's the consolation I'm holding on to. Till next season, hopefully we'll move one step further

I think he’s a very straightforward person. I’m delighted he can assess himself and the team and be truthful enough to some of the problems and he and the management should
be trying to proffer solutions to the identified problems.

The part he spoke about the fans’s support was also true. I’m surprised the fans stood by the team all through the season. It’s a pity the boys didn’t turn up in those matches we lost , nonetheless the fans support was massive . I hope the team repay the fans back by doing better next season

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:

#FORZAMILAN
How far, shey jara dey wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:35pm On May 22, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Do not be surprised out of room for 8 players, Arsenal will bring will only 3 players and dazzal.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:43pm On May 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I think he’s a very straightforward person. I’m delighted he can assess himself and the team and be truthful enough to some of the problems and he and the management should
be trying to proffer solutions to the identified problems.

The part he spoke about the fans’s support was also true. I’m surprised the fans stood by the team all through the season. It’s a pity the boys didn’t turn up in those matches we lost , nonetheless the fans support was massive . I hope the team repay the fans back by doing better next season
Hopefully, I just hope they proffer solutions to the identified problems. Something tells me next season is gonna be hot and if we slack again, we might not see this opportunity.

Hopefully, the transfer window will be a great one and his in-game tactics and tactical flexibility will be improved.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:41pm On May 22, 2022
He won with football clubs grin cheesy grin wink

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Phock2sweet: 3:59am On May 23, 2022
Roland17:

#FORZAMILAN
forza milan!!!

i was busy celebrating our scudetto after 11 years. i just logged in this morning to see this message bro.

better late than never fellow ac milan fan...abeg

airtel

thank you boss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:44am On May 23, 2022
Fkhalifa:

You don't trust these guys at all. If they don't it won't be funny
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

You don't trust these guys at all. If they don't it won't be funny
Honestly, i wonder how you guys trust them, I read Arsenal will pocket 35.2M, Watch as fans will lament on every forum during the transfer window.
Failure in getting at least 1 body in the last transfer window to cement TOP4 is a testament to this fact.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2022
Roland17:

#FORZAMILAN
Congrats Nwanne. I for be Milan fan so that we go dey throw champagne and not stone grin

Imagine the give away you go do if Arsenal wins UCL. grin

Congrats
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2022
Respect to Olivier Giroud

The way we condemn players is just too bad and irrational. Giroud left Arsenal and became a legend in football. This was someone Sod, Jodera and Kokane treated as shiit simply because he had no pace and dribbling skills forgetting that there is more to striking than those.

sod09:
stop explaining to the guy his conversation reduces IQ.
I can believe an arsenal fan can really rate giroud to the extent of missing him when we have auba×laca

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:57pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

The way we condemn players is just too bad and irrational. Giroud left Arsenal and became a legend in football. This was someone Sod, Jodera and Kokane treated as shiit simply because he had no pace and dribbling skills forgetting that there is more to striking than those.

Giroud is nothing to me he's the reason we are here
When Leicester won the league it should have been us

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:39pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

Kudos to giroud and good for him(his achievements and his career).

But biko, stop remindng us(or me personally) of giroud. I've always felt that arsenal feel so strikerless with giroud upfront. He and Wenger are one of the big reasons we're in this mess now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:41pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

I'll never ever forget that season. You see my critical takes on Wenger and giroud, na that season be the peak wey my criticism for dem was on a high till now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:17pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:
I'll never ever forget that season. You see my critical takes on Wenger and giroud, na that season be the peak wey my criticism for dem was on a high till now
His love for mediocre players ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

undecided

Look for other reasons, this one is lame
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:
Kudos to giroud and good for him(his achievements and his career).

But biko, stop remindng us(or me personally) of giroud. I've always felt that arsenal feel so strikerless with giroud upfront. He and Wenger are one of the big reasons we're in this mess now.
He left us for Chelsea, are we bigger than them? You guys are unrepentant. That was exactly how you spoke of Nketiah until he proved you guys wrong. Start respecting me before it's too late for you o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:00pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

undecided

Look for other reasons, this one is lame
Ofcourse it's
Giroud played with prime ozil and sanchez with nothing to show for it that one na striker
No wonder he had zero shot on target in france WC success
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

His love for mediocre players ehn
If winning Champions League, and Seria A is mediocre to you then you probably live in Jupiter

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:09pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

If winning Champions League, and Seria A is mediocre to you then you probably live in Jupiter
How many input does he have in winning those trophies
Add WC to it na grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

Ofcourse it's
Giroud played with prime ozil and sanchez with nothing to show for it that one na striker
No wonder he had zero shot on target in france WC success
Who did he play with at Chelsea and Milan?

Since he had zero shot on goals in the WC how come he was featured in all the matches and even started the finals when your beloved Lacazette was watching on telly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.