Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2360679 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:32pm On May 21, 2022
50d33q:

The guy no reach ESR sef, if they give Arnold I no talk
I tire oo

Their are a lot of young players that had more influence than Foden this season . Alexander-Arnold dey there , Reece James , Mason Mount, Saka … the list dey endless jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2022
Jodera:

Thank goodness you know I find it ridiculous that Lokonga was backup to Partey cos I knew about him when I was asking for Partey's replacement. Everyone who followed knows that Arsenal dominance really started when we shifted to 433 with Partey as a lone DM. I extensively talked about how it made arsenal dominate teams due to Partey's quality and how we might falter without his quality as nobody is capable of that and not even Lokonga whose body frame and quality can't even handle such role.
Most people talked about it too and that's why we asked for quality additions in January for our top 4 push. It's all about quality and not just having anybody and hoped it'll just work out. The club took a big and massive risk on Partey's fitness and it backfired spectacularly.
Thinking that Lokonga will replace Partey in that role at crucial stages of the season is even more ridiculous on its own.

Let me believe that lokonga purchase was to be a back up to Xhaka more self cos who on earth is that scout that saw Lokonga and believe that he will be Partey back up. Shaky shaky lokonga. I think he need a loan next season to maybe a mid epl club.

What happened to danilo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
johnjunior39:

Let me believe that lokonga purchase was to be a back up to Xhaka more self cos who on earth is that scout that saw Lokonga and believe that he will be Partey back up. Shaky shaky lokonga. I think he need a loan next season to maybe a mid epl club.

What happened to danilo?

To me, I don't think he needs loan. We need depth next season especially as Europa is beckoning (except Tottenham bottles), so we need all the depth we might have.

Who's Danilo?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
50d33q:

Lol
I tried to avoid YouTube, that Pepe stuff is still fresh in my head
I think we should include him in preseason before loaning him
The YouTube compilation sef nor make sense....that kid is just another Brazil-born Junior lokosa ....
Nothing exciting....but when you think of Martinelli..well, we wait and watch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2022
Roland17:

100% no questions asked. The kid has been playing injured for quite some time now, I know my boy well well and I have been saying it since February. Arteta and the coaching staff are aware and are still forcing him to play 90 minutes of football, which he is struggling to see out. Over the last 5 games, how many times have we watched Saka just drop to the ground or unable to finish 90 because his body could no longer go? There is no reason Saka should be playing the amount of consecutive games he has played this season, [/b]especially when you consider he did the same thing last season to save Arteta from getting sacked.[b]

This is the same thing the coaching staff did with Partey when he had the 1st hamstring injury, the only difference is that Saka is younger while Partey is experienced and can stick to his guns. Remember Arteta forced Partey back, he ended up aggravating the original hamstring injury and was out for longer. Arteta did the same thing immediately after Partey returned from AFCON. Man played the previous day, got on the plane immediately after Ghana were eliminated and was listed as a starter the following day..Well, we have not seen him since then...I mean, come on!

This is funny cheesy... Reminds me of when I used to read Auba was saving Ebenings job
I honestly remember when Saka was the only body who could determine anything upfront, he is either assisting, scoring or creating.

Infact, I said it then Saka,Martinelli and Auba won that Fa Cup.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2022
Jodera:

Hope it's no longer Wenger deja vu we're repeating again?
1.Sign young players,
2.improve them,
3.tell fans they should trust the process,
4. Players become stars and look for better
club due to them not fully buying the club's process
5.. we get top4 (but probably top 6 this time) and the cycle repeats and continues.

I just hope not sha, cos If Saka of all people is asking for release clause then Mehnn, na long road for us
My brother, it is the same story all over again sad
You think Arsenal won't sell Saka and Manghales if the right price comes?
Another young V.persie and Rosciky talent will emerge from the academy and you'll groom those ones too for Barca and city.
Imagine some fans are even willing to be patient with Arterta to be well grommed cheesy only for him to join City,Everton or spanish team.
Whereeas, the Newcastle have no chill and are ready to send you down the table to trenches.
Toh. God dey o cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
Fkhalifa:

This is funny cheesy... Reminds me of when I used to read Auba was saving Ebenings job
I honestly remember when Saka was the only body who could determine anything upfront, he is either assisting, scoring or creating.

Infact, I said it then Saka,Martinelli and Auba won that Fa Cup.
Nahhhh... This is false.

Saka became full-blown in the league during Arteta and that is as a Lb sef. Under Emery, he was just a Europa boy same as Martinelli.

Even the Fa cup under Arteta was Auba 2 goals (SF and finals) seeing us through and if I can remember vividly, Saka missed that final.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:44pm On May 21, 2022
Fkhalifa:

My brother, it is the same story all over again sad
You think Arsenal won't sell Saka and Manghales if the right price comes?
Another young V.persie and Rosciky talent will emerge from the academy and you'll groom those ones too for Barca and city.
Imagine some fans are even willing to be patient with Arterta to be well grommed cheesy only for him to join City,Everton or spanish team.
Whereeas, the Newcastle have no chill and are ready to send you down the table to trenches.
Toh. God dey o cry
Lol.. I don't want to jump into conclusion yet sha.
Make I dey watch grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:45pm On May 21, 2022
Jodera:
Nahhhh... This is false.

Saka became full-blown in the league during Arteta and that is as a Lb sef. Under Emery, he was just a Europa boy same as Martinelli.

Even the Fa cup under Arteta was Auba 2 goals (SF and finals) seeing us through and if I can remember vividly, Saka missed that final.

It’s the end of the season, people will start remembering what they didn’t say and things that didn’t happen grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:50pm On May 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:

It’s the end of the season, people will start remembering what they didn’t say and things that didn’t happen grin
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2022
Jodera:
Nahhhh... This is false.

What are you saying? Who is talking about who discovered Saka or something.

I said it and I can even dig out my quotes of " Saka is the only body going forward for Arsenal during Artera's first two years. I didn't mean Emery.
Martinelli was either injured or used, pepe was a flop.Auba was on and off.
And Saka again I repeat along with Auba and Martinez were the only players determining things during that terrible run.

I only reiterated what Roland said about Saka saving Artera's job just as people said Auba was saving Emery's job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2022
Jodera:

Lol.. I don't want to jump into conclusion yet sha.
Make I dey watch grin
That hard/harsh/ugly truth about that sorry Football club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:43am On May 22, 2022
Arsenal bidding 90m for osihmeh is a stupid deal, Pepe says hi here.
We will always come here to complain how we didn't get our priorities right the guy no even worth 50m, the only Nigerian we should get is aribo

As for saliba may Thor strike him down the stupid boy is becoming a talkative, sell the dimwit already I hate players with basket mouth
Nonsense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:24pm On May 22, 2022
Line up

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 22, 2022
Spurs to lose
Arsenal to win
Anything is possible
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:36pm On May 22, 2022
2⁵0 appearances for xhaka today
I hope it's the last sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:37pm On May 22, 2022
kokaneprodigy:
Spurs to lose
Arsenal to win
Anything is possible
Amin oo loruko jesu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:59pm On May 22, 2022
E be like say na DSTV 203 I go watch jare , make dem dey show arsenal and other matches for goal rush Abeg .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2022
Dele stand up angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2022
We have trapped Everton deep inside their own half
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2022
Begovic saves Martinelli's close shot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2022
Spuds don score

Norwich 0-1 Spuds angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:
E be like say na DSTV 203 I go watch jare , make dem dey show arsenal and other matches for goal rush Abeg .
DSTV is showing almost all the matches live across the sport channels.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:22pm On May 22, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

DSTV is showing almost all the matches live across the sport channels.

Dem be weyrey . I don settle dey city jare, I go watch others on replay later
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2022
How is that not a PK angry angry

Make I hear say no be PK fess angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2022
PK Arsenal.. Iwobi playing his own part grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2022
Martinelli don score

1-0

Pukki come on now angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2022
Nketiah with his trademark close down of goalkeepers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2022
Dirty go always be dirty.. Dele Ali you go always be dirty for my eyes.. Nonsense and Spuds angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:31pm On May 22, 2022
Alli telling xhaka if una like score 50 no UCL for una
E pain am grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2022
Nketiah scores to make it 2-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2022
50d33q:
Alli telling xhaka if una like score 50 no UCL for una
E pain am grin grin

Dele na DIRTY angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.