Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2360880 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

How many input does he have in winning those trophies
Add WC to it na grin grin grin
You even sabi. E no get input but he was in the starting eleven of each of those teams, nor be so? You're just not able to see his inputs not that they aren't there. Start apologising cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:35pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

Who did he play with at Chelsea and Milan?

Since he had zero shot on goals in the WC how come he was featured in all the matches and even started the finals when your beloved Lacazette was watching on telly
Don't tag lacazette with me i have no business with him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:35pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

You even sabi. E no get input but he was in the starting eleven of each of those teams, nor be so? You're just not able to see his inputs not that they aren't there. Start apologising cool
Very simple the coach needed a useless workaholic and giroud is a perfect one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:
Respect to Olivier Giroud

The way we condemn players is just too bad and irrational. Giroud left Arsenal and became a legend in football. This was someone Sod, Jodera and Kokane treated as shiit simply because he had no pace and dribbling skills forgetting that there is more to striking than those.

How is Giroud a legend in football? Na this same thread person read “Guen is a proven EPL midfielder”
Giroud that never exceeded 15 goals a season is now what we miss, all his years in EPL Giroud never contended for golden boot.
On Guen what were his “proven” contributions? It’s on record that while he was here we had the worst midfield setup in the last 20 hrs.

You need to understand football is not 1+1, some leagues, clubs, managers, time, seasons or system don’t suit certain players. And what matters to us is what they did while they were here, no one gives a fck what they do at other clubs or countries.

Harry Maguire and Pogba have been very instrumental at England and France national teams respectively, tell that to a scummy and see if he cares.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

Congrats Nwanne. I for be Milan fan so that we go dey throw champagne and not stone grin

Imagine the give away you go do if Arsenal wins UCL. grin

Congrats

Nwanne, I am very ecstatic and happy for my Milan side. It had been 11 years with 8 horrible managerial decisions but we knew we had something when we hired Pioli as a stop gap.

O man! If Arsenal win UCL, Lord!!!!! I go first take one week vacation from work fess. Makes me remember years 2006 and 2007. Arsenal lost to Barcelona in 2006, that defeat still hurts even till today but Milan won the following year and I was like a mad man…lol.

The things sports make us do!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

He left us for Chelsea, are we bigger than them? You guys are unrepentant. That was exactly how you spoke of Nketiah until he proved you guys wrong. Start respecting me before it's too late for you o
Lol... Nketiah, your fall back option as usual againgrin?
Let's don't even go that route please cos you still get many talks wey you talk wey turn out wrong. Do you see me come here to drag you about it consistently?

But then, what is it with Giroud always winning things and you're alerting us? I don't miss him, most of us that criticized him and asked for someone better don't miss him.
How is that hard to fathom?
He never improved us, he limited our games, our attack. Nothing concern me with what he did at Milan or France or Chelsea. That's good for his career, but with us, we don't like his game here. Simple!!
No need to force us into liking him like say him no spend over 5yrs for here (which is very enough to give player's assessment).

I think you should just respect our opinion on this Giroud issue.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:07pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

His love for mediocre players ehn

Lol...
Leave spy, if he had the opportunity, giroud will be the first name upfront for us to re-sign cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:

Let's don't even go that route please cos you still get many talks wey you talk wey turn out wrong. Do you see me come here to drag you about it consistently?

But then, what is it with Giroud always winning things and you're alerting us? I don't miss him, most of us that criticized him and asked for someone better don't miss him.
He never improved us, he limited our games, our attack. Nothing concern me with what he did at Milan or France or Chelsea. That's good for his career, but with us, we don't like his game here. Simple!!
No need to force us into liking him like say him no spend over 5yrs for here (which is very enough to give player's assessment).

I don’t know why peeps here find it difficult to differentiate a player’s career or personal achievement from Arsenal’s achievement.
We are Arsenal fans, not Giroud fans or Guen fans. Players will come and go, Arsenal remains.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

Don't tag lacazette with me i have no business with him
You rated Lacazette above Giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

How is Giroud a legend in football? Na this same thread person read “Guen is a proven EPL midfielder”
Giroud that never exceeded 15 goals a season is now what we miss, all his years in EPL Giroud never contended for golden boot.
On Guen what were his “proven” contributions? It’s on record that while he was here we had the worst midfield setup in the last 20 hrs.

You need to understand football is not 1+1, some leagues, clubs, managers, time, seasons or system don’t suit certain players. And what matters to us is what they did while they were here, no one gives a fck what they do at other clubs or countries.

Harry Maguire and Pogba have been very instrumental at England and France national teams respectively, tell that to a scummy and see if he cares.
If you can't appreciate Giroud then I am sorry, you won't appreciate anyone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:

Who are you referring to as 'our' because most Arsenal fans I know value Giroud, some after he had left they realised how valuable he was.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

Very simple the coach needed a useless workaholic and giroud is a perfect one
You can't need something that is useless undecided

So you have accepted he solved a coach's need?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:31pm On May 23, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

I don’t know why peeps here find it difficult to differentiate a player’s career or personal achievement from Arsenal’s achievement.
We are Arsenal fans, not Giroud fans or Guen fans. Players will come and go, Arsenal remains.
Like I don't just understand?

Giroud is just like Pepe, if Pepe likes let him win PFA best player in another team, I won't miss him. It's that simple.

We're looking for what someone does for our club Spy is pointing success at other clubs like say we been dey against his sale at first. Wetin concern us?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 4:32pm On May 23, 2022
My fellow Europa brethren. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:33pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:

Who are you referring to as 'our' because most Arsenal fans I know value Giroud, some after he had left they realised how valuable he was.
Please List 5 arsenal fans on this thread that really loved/Valued giroud and was sad to see him go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:09pm On May 23, 2022
afrodoc2:
My fellow Europa brethren. grin
Lol... Na Westham I blame lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... Na Westham I blame lipsrsealed

So after all the noise you guys made it ended in the same the same pata. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2022
Spy360:
Respect to Olivier Giroud

The way we condemn players is just too bad and irrational. Giroud left Arsenal and became a legend in football. This was someone Sod, Jodera and Kokane treated as shiit simply because he had no pace and dribbling skills forgetting that there is more to striking than those.

I was part of those who did not like seeing Giroud upfront for us, but i'll say Giroud is an example of you can be average at whatever you do, but with God's grace, you can achieve big in life.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2022
Interviewer: Mr. Kokaneprodigy, What can you say about Son winning the Golden boot? Response: well, when you don't have a midfielder like Guen, you will win Golden boot.

Interviwer: Mr Kokane, Which team do you think will win the UCL next season? Response: Any team that does not have Guen or any Guen's look alike playing for them.

Interviewer: Mr Kokane, Do you think France can win the upcoming world cup? Response: If they don't make the mistake of letting Guen make the teams squad.

Fast forward 2032, Mr Kokane, Do you think Arsenal's defense has improved? Response: well, they didnt play with Xhaka and Guen, they would have conceded more.

An Arsenal fan to kokane : I suggest we bring back Torreira, Guen, Nelson, Saliba, Mavro and Niles. Response: why will you even think of bringing Guen back? the same guys responsible for us conceding goals, lacking creativity and scoring less goals and have the worst set up and record for the past 50 years.

Thanks and good bye. wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2022
I still think Wenger was at fault for that league we lost to leceister city.
I'm really happy for Giroud TBH.
Giroud in French squad that won the WC was not the focal point. There were Frizzy,Mbappe,Kante and others. At arsenal, Wenger made him the focal point even when it was glaring that he lacks some important qualities. Giroud is best suited for plan B so Wenger should be blamed for not getting a proper striker in that January transfer window.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
Omo...if we manage to get Tieleman, we should just use Xhaka for swapping deal...I'm tired of this guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:20pm On May 23, 2022
afrodoc2:

So after all the noise you guys made it ended in the same the same pata. cheesy
Lol...na still Westham I blame grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:21pm On May 23, 2022
Fkhalifa:

I was part of those who did not like seeing Giroud upfront for us, but i'll say Giroud is an example of you can be average at whatever you do, but with God's grace, you can achieve big in life.
Gbam!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:26pm On May 23, 2022
mostob:
I still think Wenger was at fault for that league we lost to leceister city.
I'm really happy for Giroud TBH.
Giroud in French squad that won the WC was not the focal point. There were Frizzy,Mbappe,Kante and others. At arsenal, Wenger made him the focal point even when it was glaring that he lacks some important qualities. Giroud is best suited for plan B so Wenger should be blamed for not getting a proper striker in that January transfer window.
Wenger singlehandedly lost that league to Leicester.
Him and his agent Giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:
Wenger singlehandedly lost that league to Leicester.
Him and his agent Giroud
Exactly.. Giroud was not an agent please....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:36pm On May 23, 2022
mostob:
Exactly.. Giroud was not an agent please....
grin grin grin
He was the agent Wenger used in my eyes. Tho no fault of his, but it is what it is grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin
He was the agent Wenger used in my eyes. Tho no fault of his, but it is what it is grin
To a certain extent..I agree with you. How can a striker be unable to score for 3 months? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 23, 2022
Fkhalifa:
Interviewer: Mr. Kokaneprodigy, What can you say about Son winning the Golden boot? Response: well, when you don't have a midfielder like Guen, you will win Golden boot.

Interviwer: Mr Kokane, Which team do you think will win the UCL next season? Response: Any team that does not have Guen or any Guen's look alike playing for them.

Interviewer: Mr Kokane, Do you think France can win the upcoming world cup? Response: If they don't make the mistake of letting Guen make the teams squad.

Fast forward 2032, Mr Kokane, Do you think Arsenal's defense has improved? Response: well, they didnt play with Xhaka and Guen, they would have conceded more.

An Arsenal fan to kokane : I suggest we bring back Torreira, Guen, Nelson, Saliba, Mavro and Niles. Response: why will you even think of bringing Guen back? the same guys responsible for us conceding goals, lacking creativity and scoring less goals and have the worst set up and record for the past 50 years.

Thanks and good bye. wink
It was you who came here yarning how Guen will be playing champions league next season and to you that automatically make him what we need. Like the French league is as competitive as EPL.
It was here someone called him a proven midfielder and we are missing out on him.

These were the statements I was responding to don’t come here and make it seem I went off tangent mentioning him in my post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:23pm On May 23, 2022
mostob:
To a certain extent..I agree with you. How can a striker be unable to score for 3 months? grin grin
grin grin grin grin

If you ask me, na who I go ask? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin grin

If you ask me, na who I go ask? grin
chai.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2022
Behold the first transfer target. He is eager to play Europa. Since UCL plans fell through, so do all prospective targets. So fresh targeting .

Yay or Nay?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

It was you who came here yarning how Guen will be playing champions league next season and to you that automatically make him what we need. Like the French league is as competitive as EPL.
It was here someone called him a proven midfielder and we are missing out on him.

These were the statements I was responding to don’t come here and make it seem I went off tangent mentioning him in my post.
Should I dig post? cheesy
I have not for once advocate for his come back, I've always maintained he stays,enjoy and continue to grow at Marseille than coming to where someone like you is ready to every negative situations about the club.
Now you have mentioned the boy in almost all your posts in matters not relating with him at all.
I can bet next season, you'll mention him 10 times in situations not related to him cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.