Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,316 members, 7,842,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2345705 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (3542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... The season he scored 22goals was the season Arteta shifted him sef

This Season, he was playing the main striker role while Laca was supporting him as SS (remember 442?). He so flopped this season that I remember me saying that he should be dropped and Laca should be starting some games till he got his head back. Spy and Blue.raydick countered me saying "an out of form Auba is better than an in form Lacazette".
Lies
Wengay started using him in the wing, emery returned him to cf
Then arteta changed him back
Have you forgotten the season he was joint top scorer was emery and he played cf
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

lol

where did Nketiah suddenly started producing goals from?
And what position did Auba play when he scored 22 goals in a season?
Nketiah and auba
Okay i have had enough grin grin grin
So nketiah collected ball from keeper and shoot then it's a goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fkforyou:

The baba na werey!!
Was he asleep all this while? Even if Arteta forgives him, me I won’t. His time is up. He should park up and leave.

I’ve always emphasized here on this thread on the need for us to get players with strong character and personality. Edu seems to veer on that part.

I’m optimistic this season, and I don’t mean that wengay kind of optimism. I mean like based on the crop of players we currently have, as well as the vision of the technical crew, I know we are really heading somewhere.
Na my joy be this. Now we don dey get players wey fit enter other top teams in England. Not just the quality, but the hunger and technicalities they have.
I'm optimistic bro

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Lies
Wengay started using him in the wing, emery returned him to cf
Then arteta changed him back
Have you forgotten the season he was joint top scorer was emery and he played cf
Oh, yes, I remembered. My mistake
But that also didn't dispute the fact that he didn't score goals when deployed during the wings na.
He scored goals in his debut season/Wenger last season from the wings.
He scored goals in Arteta's debut season also from the wings.

So the wing issue is not an excuse for his downturn of form last season and the season before that. Infact, like I said last season when he played his central favoured role, he disappointed very well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Nketiah and auba
Okay i have had enough grin grin grin
So nketiah collected ball from keeper and shoot then it's a goal
Lol... Him no deh compare both na.

You asked whether he'll produce goals from nowhere as his reasons for dropping only 4 goals by December reason why he brought up the Nketiah case. That's to tell you Auba flop issue was personal and have nothing to do with the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jodera:
My point is that it isn't necessary especially if the person is an international player (eg Martinez). If it's a youngster understandable. Cb isn't a Lb/RB position where you'll say for example, Tierney will replace Zinchenko in Lb but can't bench Tomi in RB— no!. Once Gabriel gets injured , Saliba takes over immediately not that a new Lcb would now take over. And since CB is hardly rotated except through injury, how do you think the new CB would get enough game time to show his quality.?

Even Holding might see less game time sef but why I'm against selling him is that he hardly complains. But if he does, then we sell him and bring in Walters (or someone from the academy) to take his place as he learns.

In a nutshell, Spending money on a 4th choice CB is unnecessary when we still have other pressing issues to solve
1. How is selling Mari and Holding and getting one CB a loss? Sell two players get one more expensive? Having one player on the bench more expensive than having two?

2. Arteta prefers leftie at LCB. That is just the reason Mari still has hope here. If that's what the coach wants then neither you nor I with our analysis can change that.

3. Have you considered that Gabriel's performance can drop with poor competition? Why did you think Arsenal pushed seriously for Martinez?

This case is closed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jodera:
Oh, yes, I remembered. My mistake
But that also didn't dispute the fact that he didn't score goals when deployed during the wings na.
He scored goals in his debut season/Wenger last season from the wings.
He scored goals in Arteta's debut season also from the wings.

So the wing issue is not an excuse for his downturn of form last season and the season before that. Infact, like I said last season when he played his central favoured role, he disappointed very well
I didn't use wing as excuse i am only pointing to the fact that the person that he left the center for is even useless and they offered that one extension
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

How many games did he play before been dropped undecided

Whats the purpose of this question?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Spy360:

Whats the purpose of this question?
You claimed he performed badly
How many games did he played
How many did lacazette played
Lets compare

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Spy360:

1. How is selling Mari and Holding and getting one CB a loss? Sell two players get one more expensive? Having one player on the bench more expensive than having two?

2. Arteta prefers leftie at LCB. That is just the reason Mari still has hope here. If that's what the coach wants then neither you nor I with our analysis can change that.

3. Have you considered that Gabriel's performance can drop with poor competition? Why did you think Arsenal pushed seriously for Martinez?

This case is closed.
Lol, Arteta prefers leftie backup? Oshey Arteta PA!!. Everyone knows Mari is among those billed to be sold so it's funny you're still thinking Mari still have hope here.

I see you're missing the point but as you said... Case closed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I didn't use wing as excuse i am only pointing to the fact that the person that he left the center for is even useless and they offered that one extension
Ohh.. okayy. I get now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jodera:
Okay, lemme see if I can summarise it with pointers

2.. How Edu (with collaboration with Arteta I feel) helped in pruning the squad off high-salary, low performance players even if it means paying dem off and going the way of young players

Let me preface this by saying I watched the interview, however, my points will be raised primarily on the article you posted so there is balance in perspective. Also, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and their opinions irrespective of how contrasting it may be must be respected. Personally, the embolden below is the onus of Edu's, not the writer or my own view but Edu's own thoughts.

‘If a guy is performing and has a big salary, that’s not a problem,’ Edu says. ‘When the player is 26-plus, big salary and he’s not performing, he’s killing you.

I really have a lot to write about this but to what end? So I go try to avoid epistle. Let me assure you that there is absolutely no way the clear out happened in the squad without Arteta's full participation. Arteta is the manager and he determines who is useful to this team, who stays and who leaves. There have been moments especially over the last 2 seasons where he has looked overwhelmed by the demands and rigors of squad management/ development and we suffered because of it. Remember when we saw pictures of Arteta with our owner during a hockey game? What do you think was happening there?

You think Edu looks at the squad and says he is trimming the squad because it doesn't make financial sense? He will definitely run into problems with Arteta. Let me remind you Arteta asked Edu to offer Luiz a one year extension but thank God Luiz refused the offer. If a player doesn't meet Arteta's requirement/ needs it becomes Edu's responsibility to get rid of the player. Arteta will bench the said player or totally freeze the player out of the team while Edu works on a means of getting rid of the said player(s).

So yes, Arteta is not as innocent as you guys try to sell it, if anything, the process of eliminating/ discarding a player is initiated by him and he is involved in the entire process. Sometime in 2020, Arteta transitioned from coach to manager, do you know what that entails? It means he is primarily responsible for who stays and who leaves his team (short answer). Me and Obaigwe had a debate last year and a lot of my positions about our recruitment and squad management is coming into fruition.

Lets look at all our transfers thus far. G. Jesus did not join Arsenal because of Edu, he was clear when he said it was his relationship and Arteta's vision that made him join Arsenal. G. Jesus was not an Edu finding or signing. Edu pursued Jesus after Arteta made it clear that was his priority. The same thing with Zinchenko who said his previous relationship with Arteta is the reason he joined Arsenal, same with Viera. The only exception may be Marquinhos but Arteta was also involved and instrumental in his purchase. I think a lot of us forget this team has not exactly been extraordinary.

If Edu is choosing to take the front and heat for the clear out, that is fair, I have seen it happen before, especially if the players involved had cult followings at Arsenal but distancing Arteta from the clear out is not possible in my opinion. Arteta offered Lacazette a contract extension, stopped Xhaka from leaving to Roma last season, stopped AMN from joining Wolves when a concrete offer was made, offered Luiz an extension despite his disciplinary issues and bust ups during trainings.

At the end of the day, we all want the best for our club.

#COYG

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Spy360:

Absolutely. Even Guendouzi. Saliba was lucky because he had not actually been with us. He would have been flunged away with his silly and childish press talks. Forget talent, if the player is not discipline, he won't go far. The high handedness used by Arteta and Edu is fully welcomed.

Hopefully things have changed for good. The discipline and mentality is top.

Once again, you only look and read issues from a defensive stand point of protecting Arteta vs trying to find out the truth about an issue. You have referred tp Saliba's comments as silly and childish which I find troubling because it did not align with your expectations on how he should have spoken about his future. What responsibility has Arteta taken for Saliba's situation? Did he take any? Should he take any or is this a military camp where Arteta is never wrong?

Everyone at Arsenal have said Saliba is the most introverted player in the squad, he avoids trouble, spends a lot of time by himself, is content and a work horse who still trains even after everyone is gone but because of his language challenges, his opinions may be misconstrued when interpreted. I struggle to understand your position about discipline when we continue to parade Xhaka who has the history of being the most indiscipline player on our roster but somehow, Arteta doesn't call him out, neither do you address the disrespect he dishes out constantly but Arteta will be the first to throw Pepe under the bus during a post game press conference after Pepe sees a 2nd yellow card.

I have asked everyone to show me where this boy disrespected Arteta or was indiscipline and no one has shown me anything. I know you are disappointed he is coming through with his performance on the field because the expectation was for him to fail so you can say "I told you so" he was not even good.

I think you forget that Arteta is also learning on the job and when you are completing OJTs, you make a lot of mistakes and handle issues poorly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abeg make we dey positive....for years I just have this believe that this season will be a success.....lots of positive going on in d club....players bliv in d coach....club in d coach ...we have poached great players in Jesus and zinchenko....we have young and experienced young players....and we made a statement in our preseason matches .....
So Bad energy get away....
COYG

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Roland17:

Let me preface this by saying I watched the interview, however, my points will be raised primarily on the article you posted so there is balance in perspective. Also, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and their opinions irrespective of how contrasting it may be must be respected. Personally, the embolden below is the onus of Edu's, not the writer or my own view but Edu's own thoughts.

‘If a guy is performing and has a big salary, that’s not a problem,’ Edu says. ‘When the player is 26-plus, big salary and he’s not performing, he’s killing you.

I really have a lot to write about this but to what end? So I go try to avoid epistle. Let me assure you that there is absolutely no way the clear out happened in the squad without Arteta's full participation. Arteta is the manager and he determines who is useful to this team, who stays and who leaves. There have been moments especially over the last 2 seasons where he has looked overwhelmed by the demands and rigors of squad management/ development and we suffered because of it. Remember when we saw pictures of Arteta with our owner during a hockey game? What do you think was happening there?

You think Edu looks at the squad and says he is trimming the squad because it doesn't make financial sense? He will definitely run into problems with Arteta. Let me remind you Arteta asked Edu to offer Luiz a one year extension but thank God Luiz refused the offer. If a player doesn't meet Arteta's requirement/ needs it becomes Edu's responsibility to get rid of the player. Arteta will bench the said player or totally freeze the player out of the team while Edu works on a means of getting rid of the said player(s).

So yes, Arteta is not as innocent as you guys try to sell it, if anything, the process of eliminating/ discarding a player is initiated by him and he is involved in the entire process. Sometime in 2020, Arteta transitioned from coach to manager, do you know what that entails? It means he is primarily responsible for who stays and who leaves his team (short answer). Me and Obaigwe had a debate last year and a lot of my positions about our recruitment and squad management is coming into fruition.

Lets look at all our transfers thus far. G. Jesus did not join Arsenal because of Edu, he was clear when he said it was his relationship and Arteta's vision that made him join Arsenal. G. Jesus was not an Edu finding or signing. Edu pursued Jesus after Arteta made it clear that was his priority. The same thing with Zinchenko who said his previous relationship with Arteta is the reason he joined Arsenal, same with Viera. The only exception may be Marquinhos but Arteta was also involved and instrumental in his purchase. I think a lot of us forget this team has not exactly been extraordinary.

If Edu is choosing to take the front and heat for the clear out, that is fair, I have seen it happen before, especially if the players involved had cult followings at Arsenal but distancing Arteta from the clear out is not possible in my opinion. Arteta offered Lacazette a contract extension, stopped Xhaka from leaving to Roma last season, stopped AMN from joining Wolves when a concrete offer was made, offered Luiz an extension despite his disciplinary issues and bust ups during trainings.

#COYG

Well, you made a lot of sense in this write up. It's hard to disagree with this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
sammymarvin:
Abeg make we dey positive....for years I just have this believe that this season will be a success.....lots of positive going on in d club....players bliv in d coach....club in d coach ...we have poached great players in Jesus and zinchenko....we have young and experienced young players....and we made a statement in our preseason matches .....
So Bad energy get away....
COYG
I don't see anyone exuding bad energy here. In fact, on the contrary, it's being positive energy and feeling all round. I dunno where you're seeing that from but definitely not here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Lets compare
He performed badly is that he performed badly. Someone has given you the stats you are still asking questions.

Besides what's the comparison with Lacazette? This has nothing to do with Laca.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Spy360:

He performed badly is that he performed badly. Someone has given you the stats you are still asking questions.

Besides what's the comparison with Lacazette? This has nothing to do with Laca.
Because laca is a special being
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Our lads are happy I am happy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Lets compare

Both Auba and Laca depreciation caused us a lot of woes last two seasons. Please don't compare the 2. They both failed us last 2 seasons.

Auba played 14 matches last season and scored only 4 goals. Small boy Nketiah came on board and started 7 games and scored 5 goals. Reason am na... And you think Auba performed?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, Arteta prefers leftie backup? Oshey Arteta PA!!. Everyone knows Mari is among those billed to be sold so it's funny you're still thinking Mari still have hope here.

I see you're missing the point but as you said... Case closed
Jeez!

If Mari was half as useful would I be asking for another CB talk less of a quality one?

Both Mari and Holding will not solve the LCB quality requirements for backup, so I simply suggested we sell both a get one quality. How's that hard to understand as a point?

Who's missing the point here?

Case dismissed grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Roland17:

#COYG

You are right about Arteta and Edu working together. Even Edu acknowledged that in his interview with BBC.. he and Arteta must agree 100% on every in and out transfer. That is why I didn't join that line of debate...

But the thing is I do not blame both Arteta and Edu for getting rid of those tax collectors who were not performing but enjoying big salaries and the beauty of London and London girls if I may add cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Spy360:

Jeez!

If Mari was half as useful would I be asking for another CB talk less of a quality one?

Both Mari and Holding will not solve the LCB quality requirements for backup, so I simply suggested we sell both a get one quality. How's that hard to understand as a point?

Who's missing the point here?

Case dismissed grin
Yess Sirr!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

Both Auba and Laca depreciation caused us a lot of woes last two seasons. Please don't compare the 2. They both failed us last 2 seasons.

Auba played 14 matches last season and scored only 4 goals. Small boy Nketiah came on board and started 7 games and scored 5 goals. Reason am na... And you think Auba performed?
Why was lacazette offered a year extension
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Roland17:

Once again, you only look and read issues from a defensive stand point of protecting Arteta vs trying to find out the truth about an issue. You have referred tp Saliba's comments as silly and childish which I find troubling because it did not align with your expectations on how he should have spoken about his future. What responsibility has Arteta taken for Saliba's situation? Did he take any? Should he take any or is this a military camp where Arteta is never wrong?

Everyone at Arsenal have said Saliba is the most introverted player in the squad, he avoids trouble, spends a lot of time by himself, is content and a work horse who still trains even after everyone is gone but because of his language challenges, his opinions may be misconstrued when interpreted. I struggle to understand your position about discipline when we continue to parade Xhaka who has the history of being the most indiscipline player on our roster but somehow, Arteta doesn't call him out, neither do you address the disrespect he dishes out constantly but Arteta will be the first to throw Pepe under the bus during a post game press conference after Pepe sees a 2nd yellow card.

I have asked everyone to show me where this boy disrespected Arteta or was indiscipline and no one has shown me anything. I know you are disappointed he is coming through with his performance on the field because the expectation was for him to fail so you can say "I told you so" he was not even good.

I think you forget that Arteta is also learning on the job and when you are completing OJTs, you make a lot of mistakes and handle issues poorly.
No matter what he has to say (or complain about actually) going to the press is a big no. Whether you speak French or pidgin. Besides he only received a warning which as adequate, so what are you accusing Arteta of?

Off course, you were going to change the narrative that I wanted Saliba to fail, how funny. I already said here that he is better than White based on preseason.

Xhaka once acted indispline and was punished heavily by being stripped of captaincy. So your claims on him is false and a cheap way of gaining support against Arteta.

I am very happy and impressed with the level of discipline Arteta and Edu are using. No petty sympathy can convince me otherwise.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Our lads are happy I am happy

E be like say our boy don dey catch up with posting updated pictures grin

Good to see the guys in good spirits.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Roland17:

#COYG

Absolutely spot on. Very incisive!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

You are right about Arteta and Edu working together. Even Edu acknowledged that in his interview with BBC.. he and Arteta must agree 100% on every in and out transfer. That is why I didn't join that line of debate...

But the thing is I do not blame both Arteta and Edu for getting rid of those tax collectors who were not performing but enjoying big salaries and the beauty of London and London girls if I may add cheesy

100% and anyone with a fair mind will agree with the embolden.

It was the best thing to do as the team needed a fresh start and Arteta needed to feel comfortable and in control of his own team.

Auba's issues were not going away, he had the same issue with his National team. For such a talented scorer, it was sad to see him self destruct.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jencejyde:

Absolutely spot on. Very incisive!

Thanks boss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Why was lacazette offered a year extension

Jeez! Why are we going in circles na?

I have already told you I don't believe Laca was offered an extension especially if Mirror is your source. There is absolutely no reason to offer Laca an extension na. Arteta already dumped Laca for Nketiah na and Laca was no longer seeing matches...so why would anyone offer him an extension? For what na? We were going to renew Nketiah and get Jesus, who needs Laca in that mix?

Please the main argument is that Auba was not performing and worth being let go. Laca argument is by the way, but same also applied.

What you should be doing is to convince us with figures that Auba was performing and shouldn't have been dismissed. Else accept Auba failed in his last 18 months and let's move on... Not comparing one last minute failure with another.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Roland17:

E be like say our boy don dey catch up with posting updated pictures grin

Good to see the guys in good spirits.
May God save us from karishika
I am glad the whole team spirit is merry
What can we do to your boy that's begging for second chance, I get forgiving spirit I won't mind him playing Europa with serious warning or else he's going by January
The thing is Pepe is skillful, he's not just serious
If you are skillful you will be a good footballer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tierney is back
Headache for arteta
Will he bench zinchenko or Tierney or play both and bench xhaka but with xhaka form recently I don't even know sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (3542) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.