Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352493 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
biolabee:

Which one be judaism again

Judas nucca! JUDAS!!!

Nikky got you on that one o Biola grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
coogar:

they qualified does not mean they battered united. that's the point i was trying to make dayo see. it's one thing to win a game via away goal rule, it's another thing to use battering to describe a game that could have gone either way. in the FA cup final in 2005, did arsenal batter man utd?

no is disputing who won - but did bayern batter arsenal over the 2 legs? the answer is no. it was neck and neck and this is why the tie ended 3-3. bayern won on a board room decision - they did not win on the pitch.

Truly bayern were scared.....

Could arze have gone on to win juve, barca n dortmund?.....

Hmmmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
naijababe:

Judas nucca! JUDAS!!!

Nikky got you on that one o Biola grin grin grin

Oh...so kini anfani pro wenger?
Wenger Is ruining the club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
biolabee:

Oh...so kini anfani pro wenger?
Wenger Is ruining the club

I am not pro Wenger darling, I am pro Arsenal! Wenger can kiss my black behind angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lol....
Do you have a child prodigy in soccer hiherto unknown?
He will kiss it....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Talking about child prodigies, I hear we have included Miyaichi, Eisfeld, Gnabry, Martinez and Zelalem in our Champ's Lge squad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
There's hope!
If NB52 agrees to this deal, he may spend the next one season on loan to Hull. Fingers crossed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
proudlysports: Talking about child prodigies, I hear we have included Miyaichi, Eisfeld, Gnabry, Martinez and Zelalem in our Champ's Lge squad

Lobatan! Our summer signings angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
naijababe:

Lobatan! Our summer signings angry

LOBATAN!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
proudlysports: Talking about child prodigies, I hear we have included Miyaichi, Eisfeld, Gnabry, Martinez and Zelalem in our Champ's Lge squad

What do you expect? We need a 25 players to register and we only have 19/20 fit first team players. This is a non-story as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
A-40:

You mean the rotting stench of another trophyless season on the horizon?

Lol you coons cannot even afford new cast for Season 9 grin grin

Nkita ara! How much did you pay out? Or did you chicken out at the last second? When the heat was on didn't you balk? Claiming you had gone to bet elsewhere! Rupaul nicca
Nucca son,

I saved you of your dollars for the second leg. You and dayokanu should forever be grateful to me for that. Don't ever come here and be making mouth when Arsenal's shyte is still smelling all across your useless Arena. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
sources have it that Perez has been denied work permit. I mentioned this a few days back when his name first came up. Awaiting confirmation.

If it's correct, then we have to look elsewhere for a back up DM. We will also have to question what's going on at Arsenal. I mean, why bring a player all the way from Columbia when you know the laws concerning working in the UK.

A lot of questions need answers but we have to wait till Sept 1

As for Gustavo, we seem to have (as usual) not met Bayern's valuation of the player. Although Gustavo himself has said he wants to play for Arsenal, he has also added he would prefer a place where he can get regular 1st team action ahead of the World Cup in 2014. Dynamo Moscow of Russia are also interested in the player and they seem to be more willing to match Bayern's asking price.
Gustavo will make his decision known on Thursday so not too long to wait.

On a happier note, Ramsey will be fit for the game against Villa on Saturday cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pataki:
Nucca son,

I saved you of your dollars for the second leg. You and dayokanu should forever be grateful to me for that. Don't ever come here and be making mouth when Arsenal's shyte is still smelling all across your useless Arena. grin
Comot for here Mr scared money! At what point was I willing to bet on a leg by leg basis? The real payday is on who would advance! If it ended in a draw what would have been in it for me? The question is when u were asked you to put your money where your mouth was on who would advance didn't you come here telling us tales by moonlight like the typical sucka u are

The 8 year old corpse that is Arsenal is polluting the whole of Europe! No wonder you are begging Luis Gustavo to bring his treble winning swagger to your useless establishment

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2013
debosky:

What do you expect? We need a 25 players to register and we only have 19/20 fit first team players. This is a non-story as far as I'm concerned.

...and I guess we also needed to make up for that "home grown" requirement stuff.

A-40 abeg do me a favour. Help me teach Biolabee how to do the switch. You're the perfect teacher to do that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 1:22am On Aug 14, 2013
proudlysports:

If it's correct, then we have to look elsewhere for a back up DM. We will also have to question what's going on at Arsenal . I mean, why bring a player all the way from Columbia when you know the laws concerning working in the UK.

A lot of questions need answers but we have to wait till Sept 1

Like, "what do you think they're smoking over there ?"

So J. Henry's question wasn't totally out of place.

Answer is simple, Wenger is a confused clown or wait . . . . . . the market still hasn't moved and 'quality' players are scarce and hard to find. We may have to wait until the next transfer window, afterall this team is strong enough to challenge for the title (according to Monsieur).

Walahi !!! I no fit siddon look again, I don tire. angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Hate to be the harbinger of sad news but if we are to believe the report coming in from Uruguay, the Suarez fantasy is now over as the Uruguayan striker has said he would be staying at Liverpool and MAY even sign a new contract.
I honestly would have been very surprised if this deal had gone through. It just didn't make sense to me from day 1.

We may now shift our focus to someone else (Michu, Benteke)or maybe even keep Bendtner and announce him as a LANS cheesy. We've got Park too cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Kay-Dee:

Like, "what do you think they're smoking over there ?"

So J. Henry's question wasn't totally out of place.

Answer is simple, Wenger is a confused clown or wait . . . . . . the market still hasn't moved and 'quality' players are scarce and hard to find. We may have to wait until the next transfer window, afterall this team is strong enough to challenge for the title (according to Monsieur).

Walahi !!! I no fit siddon look again, I don tire. angry angry angry

Ma je ko sun e. Ever since we messed up the Higuain signing, I had my doubts about us signing a big name. It just didn't make sense to me that we would bicker over a few million pounds only to bid 40million for Suarez.
I don't think AW is confused, the guy perfectly knows what he's doing. Its like saying GEJ is confused cheesy The guy isn't confused about how to get the money into his bank account.

Let's be patient. There's still 2 weeks to go. Two weeks to announce Fo-kin-no-wan as our marquee signing cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by UyiIredia(m): 2:09am On Aug 14, 2013
Reverse back to the mid to late '90's and you would be saying otherwise, that you were pro-Wenger. Many of us still respect Le Professeur but after the 3-0 2010 UEFA champions league bashing from Man U I decided Wenger had lost his game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2013
folahann:

...and I guess we also needed to make up for that "home grown" requirement stuff.

A-40 abeg do me a favour. Help me teach Biolabee how to do the switch. You're the perfect teacher to do that.

Which one be switch again tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Lol at fo-kin-na-wan

The lastest signing at the emirati
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Sit tight Kay-Dee. . . .not long to go before September 2nd. It'll do your blood pressure a lot of good. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2013
debosky: Sit tight Kay-Dee. . . .not long to go before September 2nd. It'll do your blood pressure a lot of good. grin

Kay-dee, listen to the professional siddon-looker o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2013
So sad now. Just thinking how my dear Arsenal will look like ds season cry cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Arsenal are considering moves for Swansea City forward Michu and Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko, according to the Mirror.

Although Arsene Wenger still regards Liverpool striker Luis Suarez as his number one transfer target, this morning's reports claiming that the Uruguayan is prepared to stay at Anfield could prompt the Gunners boss to focus on other potential signings.

With just days left until the start of the Premier League campaign, and less than three weeks before the transfer window closes, Wenger is under increasing pressure to bolster his squad - having only signed the France U21 striker Yaya Sanogo so far this summer.

Securing the services of Michu, who scored 18 Premier League goals in his debut season with Swansea last term, would go some way to appeasing the Arsenal supporters, who had expected several star names, including Gonzalo Higuain, to arrive this pre-season.

This is not the first time that Wenger has shown interest in Michu, while it's believed that Arsenal have compiled extensive scouting reports on Bosnia & Herzegovina international Dzeko, who has failed to hold down a first-team place during his two years at the Etihad Stadium.
http://www.givemesport.com/368249-arsenal-target-michu-dzeko

If the above is really true, then Arsene is a bigger tool than I thought. Is it me or is the man not just not interested in paying attention to where we really need reinforcements?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
^^The man continues to fool you all. He's gonna buy fo-kin-no-wan grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ola one: ^^The man continues to fool you all. He's gonna buy fo-kin-no-wan grin grin

I really don't know what to believe anymore, talk about stringing people along angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
The funny thing is that when d season starts now you ill see wenger on the bench kicking bottles,frowning his face as if he really desires to win something.

I no kuku dey support them with my heart tey tey,na to dey watch match for fun.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by UyiIredia(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
nikkykay: So sad now. Just thinking how my dear Arsenal will look like ds season cry cry cry cry

Come 4th. Since Liverpool lost their edge that's been our spot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Arsenal fans fear not... Ideye Brown is available...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
proudlysports: Hate to be the harbinger of sad news but if we are to believe the report coming in from Uruguay, the Suarez fantasy is now over as the Uruguayan striker has said he would be staying at Liverpool and MAY even sign a new contract.
I honestly would have been very surprised if this deal had gone through. It just didn't make sense to me from day 1.

We may now shift our focus to someone else (Michu, Benteke)or maybe even keep Bendtner and announce him as a LANS cheesy. We've got Park too cheesy

Suarez has spoken after dir match that he didnt say he wanted to stay at Liverpool so his saga continues
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
nikkykay:
Suarez has spoken after dir match that he didnt say he wanted to stay at Liverpool so his saga continues

madam// u still dey hope...?

Dbx don say make we hold on till sep 2/////
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
nikkykay:
hahahaha u sure about the reports !??

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.