Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,206 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362162 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2023
We should forget the mudryk we have tried
Those greedy bastards are trying to extort us and put us in a bidding war with another money miss road.
We should get ferran and zaha for a combine 75m deal, we still need partey deputy but I doubt that will happen
Azeez is back by the way, awilo should go on loan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OhBritannia(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Arsenal should buy Messi if they want to win the league.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2023
mostob:
Not bad. His major problem is finishing.
What I like most about him is his positioning. He always get to goalscoring position.
Very bad imho.

Most of his games I'm watching, it's as if it's only positioning that is his strength and unfortunately he's not a good goalscorer like that( I even thought he was during his stint at man city).

His overall game is very limited and that's my main issue with him aside scoring.

I mean, what's the need of having Ferran when we have Nelson. We should be looking for someone with quality to aid us in this league run not someone as if we're hoping for top 4
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
Very bad imho.

Most of his games I'm watching, it's as if it's only positioning that is his strength and unfortunately he's not a good goalscorer like that( I even thought he was during his stint at man city).

His overall game is very limited and that's my main issue with him aside scoring.

I mean, what's the need of having Ferran when we have Nelson. We should be looking for someone with quality to aid us in this league run not someone as if we're hoping for top 4
Word!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2023
22/23 season

Mudryk age 22
Matches played 18 matches played, 10 goals, 8 assist (UCL 6 matches, 3 goals, 2 assist

Zaha age 30
Zaha has played 15 matches. have scored 6 goals 2 assists.

Ferran Torres age 22
Ferran Torres has played 6 matches (plus 8 as a sub). 2 goals (plus barca and man city reject)

In my own oppinon, Mudryk is the right age player for our rebuild and he is a passionate supporter of Mikel Arteta tricky reds. He will not displace martinelli immediately but he has the ability to displace him in the future because of his quick feet combine with lightning pace with power and a comfortable 2 footted player that has shot power in both legs that kind easily confuse the goal keepers when he is in a dangerous position. And he can also play in both wings which means saka can also get his rest when needed withoit a drop in the team standard. Truth be told, I'm very excited about this young lad, because he is the future , there is a reason why chelsea is breaking the bank to get him eventho they know that they have no chance.

I know that Arteta is not blind to see what Bohely sees in that young Lad. SO im very comfortable that we will get him because the boy is already in love in us and we are £20million away from getting him, all we need to do is to come into a compromise between £10million to 15million extra fee, and He will be us. smiley

Good times Ahead for Arsenal cheesy

PS. Modryk recently received a standing oviation from the real madrid supporters after his outstanding game against real madrid at the santiago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2023
TradingGod:

22/23 season

Mudryk age 22
Matches played 18 matches played, 10 goals, 8 assist (UCL 6 matches, 3 goals, 2 assist

Zaha age 30
Zaha has played 15 matches. have scored 6 goals 2 assists.

Ferran Torres age 22
Ferran Torres has played 6 matches (plus 8 as a sub). 2 goals (plus barca and man city reject)

In my own oppinon, Mudryk is the right age player for our rebuild and he is a passionate supporter of Mikel Arteta tricky reds. He will not displace martinelli immediately but he has the ability to displace him in the future because of his quick feet combine with lightning pace with power and a comfortable 2 footted player that has shot power in both legs that kind easily confuse the goal keepers when he is in a dangerous position. And he can also play in both wings which means saka can also get his rest when needed withoit a drop in the team standard. Truth be told, I'm very excited about this young lad, because he is the future , there is a reason why chelsea is breaking the bank to get him eventho they know that they have no chance.

I know that Arteta is not blind to see what Bohely sees in that young Lad. SO im very comfortable that we will get him because the boy is already in love in us and we are £20million away from getting him, all we need to do is to come into a compromise between £10million to 15million extra fee, and He will be us. smiley

Good times Ahead for Arsenal cheesy

PS. Modryk recently received a standing oviation from the real madrid supporters after his outstanding game against real madrid at the santiago

I'm very excited for Mudryk. He loves arsenal and arsenal needs him also. For arsenal to even bring out up to £60m for a player deemed not to enter first team immediately tells you what they think about the boy.

It's just unfortunate Shaktar are playing hard ball. I just hope we don't become desperate and get a scrap player if we don't get Mudryk.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Abeg they should look elsewhere
Edu should not be unfortunate,we are done with them
they should pay oh, in today's market, he is worth the prize, he is young and hungry and will only improve. We need that guy. They shouldn't lose him because £20m
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Izurejoice:
they should pay oh, in today's market, he is worth the prize, he is young and hungry and will only improve. We need that guy. They shouldn't lose him because £20m
80m for a non starter we are just rebuilding na
Let's pity the club too, bowen, barnes, zaha are other notable mentions
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Izurejoice:
It is not just about paying bro...
It has a psychological effect too. Most big money signing are always under pressure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Izurejoice:
other wingers out there are medicore for even a higher fee. Just look at athony in manu u @€100m.
No wonder Shaktar president slam £80 million on mudryk head because he knows that mudryk is very special and talented and in today's market where average players go for very high fees, to me I think that £80 million is fair enough for both parties.

Make I no lie, na bohely do make I really observe the player and I must confeess that the lad is amazing. It's been long since I saw a young player this passionate about football and in love with arsenal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
Very bad imho.

He was better at City than he is currently (at Barca). If Arteta wants him, then he has my support.
His overall game is poor, agreed. He may likely be coming as a striker though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Vieira should be a good boy and give us Zaha on loan. grin grin There's also rumour were going for Iglesias of Real Betis.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
I'm very excited for Mudryk. He loves arsenal and arsenal needs him also. For arsenal to even bring out up to £60m for a player deemed not to enter first team immediately tells you what they think about the boy.

It's just unfortunate Shaktar are playing hard ball. I just hope we don't become desperate and get a scrap player if we don't get Mudryk.
Very true that Arteta has never spent £60 million on a player, that means this kid is very special
I don't think that Arteta will walk alway from the deal because of £20million.

Remember that Arteta loves the player and The player loves him back

I'm sure a compromise will be made at the end

Because I believe that Arteta has seen what Boherly has seen in mudryk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Who's bolehy again?
Coach, manager, scout?
That money miss road abegi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
TradingGod:

Very true that Arteta has never spent £60 million on a player, that means this kid is very special
I don't think that Arteta will walk alway from the deal because of £20million.

Remember that Arteta loves the player and The player loves him back

I'm sure a compromise will be made at the end

Because I believe that Arteta has seen what Boherly has seen in mudryk to
Hopefully, a compromise will be reached. In fact, I believe a compromise would have been if not for boehly busybody

And for the bolded, boehly no see anything instead it was Arteta and arsenal that have first known him as far back as Aug. Boehly just dey go for anybody wey any top club and serious go for. He saw we were very very serious with Mudryk and he just went for him. E no matter whether he'll fit in or not
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
mostob:
Vieira should be a good boy and give us Zaha on loan. grin grin
There's also rumour were going for Iglesias of Real Betis.
it should just stay as rumours abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
No since last season he as been on radar
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
TradingGod:
other wingers out there are medicore for even a higher fee. Just look at athony in manu u @€100m.
No wonder Shaktar president slam £80 million on mudryk head because he knows that mudryk is very special and talented and in today's market where average players go for very high fees, to me I think that £80 million is fair enough for both parties.

Make I no lie, na bohely do make I really observe the player and I must confeess that the lad is amazing. It's been long since I saw a young player this passionate about football and in love with arsenal cheesy
If you really follow Arsenal news right from beginning you'll never ever credit any Mudryk to boehly. Even Chelsea fans knew we were in for a good player since August, how come it took boehly intervention for you to know how good the guy is?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
Hopefully, a compromise will be reached. In fact, I believe a compromise would have been if not for boehly busybody

And for the bolded, boehly no see anything instead it was Arteta and arsenal that have first known him as far back as Aug. Boehly just dey go for anybody wey any top club and serious go for. He saw we were very very serious with Mudryk and he just went for him. E no matter whether he'll fit in or not
Abi oo for a moment i was confused who boehly was again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No since last season he as been on radar
What I mean is that arsenal and should not get serious with that link abeg.

Who iglesias wan help?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
What I mean is that arsenal and should not get serious with that link abeg.

Who iglesias wan help?
Okay grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Abi oo for a moment i was confused who boehly was again
grin grin grin

Maybe arsenal get scout wey him name na boehly grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Maybe arsenal get scout wey him name na boehly grin
You might be right why didn't i think of that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You might be right why didn't i think of that
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
If you really follow Arsenal news right from beginning you'll never ever credit any Mudryk to boehly. Even Chelsea fans knew we were in for a good player since August, how come it took boehly intervention for you to know how good the guy is?

Bohely might be cluesless with how to go about signing players but you cannot deny his eye for top players

He uses data analysis to know the player he want and that mudryk kid was a perfect player according to his data analysis.

The only reason why other clubs are backing off right now is because of his open show of love to arsenal, but his crazy stat is enough to make bohely go crazy and try his luck. Lol cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:

OKAY

person no fit hijack another man deal with over £80million if them no see potential for him body, abi you feel say Bohely no go advisor that adviceed him before going in?

That kid is special I tell you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
No o... The guy will practically be the 3rd choice so I won't mind. moreso, he is 6ft... he will give us aerial presence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
TradingGod:

Bohely might be cluesless with how to go about signing players but you cannot deny his eye for top players

He uses data analysis to know the player he want and that mudryk kid was a perfect player according to his data analysis.

The only reason why other clubs are backing off right now is because of his open show of love to arsenal, but his crazy stat is enough to make bohely go crazy and try his luck. Lol cheesy
Same Boehly? Chelsea owner?
Bro.. Chelsea are just doing attachee. No statistics anywhere.
Clubs are practically the one identifying players for Chelsea. If Arsenal should bid for Luiz Suarez today, Chelsea go out mouth tomorrow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jodera:
i only watched his YouTubes videos in the past and it passed my eye test.

But I recently check up his stat and I was mind blowing.

A 22 year old from Shaktar receiving a standing oviation from real madrid supportets in santiago bernabue is not a small fit for an 'unknown player'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
mostob:
Same Boehly? Chelsea owner?
Bro.. Chelsea are just doing attachee. No statistics anywhere.
Clubs are practically the one identifying players for Chelsea. If Arsenal should bid for Luiz Suarez today, Chelsea go out mouth tomorrow.
Ok, if you say so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
TradingGod:

Lol... How many players have he signed so far that has impressed you with his data analysis? Koulibaly, fofana, sterling?

I've not seen any to show his data analysis Is working and it's still early.

Don't be deceived, his data analysis was just arsenal serious about Mudryk and he wants to hijack it. Same way he did to Raphinha too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
TradingGod:

OKAY

person no fit hijack another man deal with over £80million if them no see potential for him body, abi you feel say Bohely no go advisor that adviceed him before going in?

That kid is special I tell you
The kid is special no doubt but it's not any because of boehly nonsense data analysis.

Him analysis no find Mudryk since until arsenal start to bid over 60m for him. I can also do same analysis if na like that na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.