Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333642 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) ... (3520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No martinelli
Mudryk will be replacing saka
I hope arteta start duberry against Luton I have been dreaming of the boy since that juve match, I am sure arteta sef go shock about him
Was thinking Tava will be able to invert since he is left footed...same as Mudryk backing up Martinelli.
Another option for Tava is the Xhaka role..I think he might excel there.
Duberry is a gem. Arteta should start working with him. He is capable and fearless. I will like to see him play a part in the Oxford match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
mostob:
Their domain has been seized or are they back?
Just checked now...it's good bro. thanks
You're welcome bro cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
mostob:
abeg.. where person fit stream the match today?
Download score808 app na
FBI no catch that one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
mostob:
Was thinking Tava will be able to invert since he is left footed...same as Mudryk backing up Martinelli.
Another option for Tava is the Xhaka role..I think he might excel there.
Duberry is a gem. Arteta should start working with him. He is capable and fearless. I will like to see him play a part in the Oxford match.
Oh na Oxford I thought it was Luton
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

To enjoy streaming on this site, just download "brave browser" and use to enjoy. The brave browser blocks ads that usually pop-up on score808
Thanks.

Cc mostob
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
So as it stands we are squaring up to them man for man 4-3-3 vs 4-3-3 . cool

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jodera:
Thanks.
Cc mostob
Will do... thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Today's game is important for us, not because it is Newcastle but because City play Chelsea at the Bridge next.

We need to get all 3 points or at least a point and hope Chelsea can be useful for once this season angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
mostob:
There is no favourable ones among the two. The coach can pick anyone of them.
There's always a favourite between two varied options depending on what is needed at a particular time.

I asked simple questions.

1. In the current tactical set up of inverted fullbacks who is more preferred between Zinchenko and Tierney?

2. If in a particular game, Arteta wants width and crosses who will he go for between Tierney and Zinchenko?

If you don't know the answer just say so. Na small thing dey make people no pass Jamb.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mandela27: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
If arsenal can win this then they should just surrender the trophy to us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... These are your very words. You can turn amala all you like but just know you're the one that typed this.

It's clear the above is wrong cos Tierney hardly played stretched width this season. He also doesn't cross ball alot like you opined.

So your question is irrelevant cos like I said earlier, we are discussing what happened and what is happening(which is the reason why we're top of the league) and not what will happen.

I have never suggested that Tierney does not invert. What I have said is that he adds more width compared to Zinchenko whenever he plays which is attributed to his style.

I used that to compare how that GJ falls deeper than Nketiah.

Remember when I insisted that GJ stays in the box if he must score goals? I also said if Nketiah gets his chance he will score more goals than GJ, irrespective of the contributions GJ brings to the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tonight's game may be more intense than the outstanding Man City game. I hope the defence doesn't let us down like in last match. I expect the Midfielders to get goals and probably see a pk as well.

The boys are hungry to ruin Newcastle's current record and vice versa

Its 12 unbeaten vs 10 unbeaten.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Spy360:

There's always a favourite between two varied options depending on what is needed at a particular time.

I asked simple questions.

1. In the current tactical set up of inverted fullbacks who is more preferred between Zinchenko and Tierney?

2. If in a particular game, Arteta wants width and crosses who will he go for between Tierney and Zinchenko?

If you don't know the answer just say so. Na small thing dey make people no pass Jamb.
What you don't realize is that I was way ahead of you even before you start your argument.
You wanted me to mention Tierney (for width) and Zinchenko (Inverted Midfield).
The simple thing you still can't comprehend is that Zinchenko can still offer width and Tierney can still play as inverted FB. Whoever starts will give you whatever you want.

Na the inability to understand small logic like this dey make people fail jamb
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
mostob:
What you don't realize is that I was way ahead of you even before you start your argument.
The simple thing you still can't comprehend is that Zinchenko can still offer width and Tierney can still play as inverted FB. Whoever starts will give you whatever you want.

Akara and moi moi may be made of the same materials, but they can never give the same taste. And people will always have preference.

Even though both play in the same tactical set up, Tierney offers more width than Zinchenko and Zinchenko is better as inverted than Tierney. I understand shame will not allow you to admit. But it is what it is.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
mostob:

Like this thing Is just so easy but Spy just want dey prolong things. Someone will think KT have been playing width this season once he reads that Spy initial write up.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
COYG!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Spy360:

I have never suggested that Tierney does not invert. What I have said is that he adds more width compared to Zinchenko whenever he plays which is attributed to his style.

I used that to compare how that GJ falls deeper than Nketiah.

Remember when I insisted that GJ stays in the box if he must score goals? I also said if Nketiah gets his chance he will score more goals than GJ, irrespective of the contributions GJ brings to the team.
That was what you suggested in your initial write up. I don correct you and you don switch am to assumptions and presently now to where their strength lies.

Wo... Make I watch match!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good pressure early on..

Once again, Partey opens up the attack from deep with a perfect pass..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Saka that pass should have gone to White not Martinelli.

Good stuff though..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lord abeg no allow devil use Martinelli today! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
mostob:
Any club aside Man city is a downgrade for Martinelli.
BTW, no be 100M o.
if madrid or barcelona comes for him now he will leave without thinking the only player who won't easily leave ur team is saka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Omo Newcastle are doubling Saka badly...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good luck pressing Partey grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
What is wrong with Martinelli sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
mostob:
What is wrong with Martinelli sef

Devil dey flash him phone since this game start angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
We might end up punishing ourselves with all these needless fouls
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
We can't lose our composure...

We are falling for Newcastle's antics and are now making silly tackles which has resulted in 3 yellow cards.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Xhaka please try and be reasonable na! U are a born again, don't let the devil win this battle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
We struggled with the physicality in the first half, lost composure and rhythm of our play.

We need to stay focused, regain composure and play to the tactics and instructions because the 1st 20 minutes showed the tactics was good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) ... (3520) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.