Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333510 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) ... (3520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:57pm On Jan 08
daveP:
both went out and we know who impressed so well. It was obvious who the better one is to me.

Lolz grin

Nketiah that has scored his first hat trick for Arsenal senior team as at 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08
daveP:
both went out and we know who impressed so well. It was obvious who the better one is to me.
Nketiah is better abeg... You think EPL is the same as Ligue 1? We get striker issue no mean say make we no dey give Nketiah his credit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08
Una no understand wetin dey happen sha.

We are at the risk of getting in trouble with FFP, so we have to be mindful with spending. I said it yesterday, knowing our luck FFP go catch us before e catch City and Chelsea.

Also, If you be owner would you shell millions after what u have seen and are watching? The money he spent on Havertz alone was almost the highest ever spent under Ebening when he signed the idiot Peperempe.

Let him figure this out, it is part of coaching. No be every time dem go use money dey rescue am. He has no option at this point than to recall loaned players but knowing him, he is egocentric and will not play them.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:07pm On Jan 08
daveP:
There are 2 players in that Girona team that will shine in our setup. But MAn and Edu no go start dey eye them until dey reach 150m combined.
Lol... If dem no play for Chelsea, him no go take dem serious cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:08pm On Jan 08
iamoyindamola:

Una never see anything
I know na. We still get more to see since na season film
We go always deh wait for next season tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:10pm On Jan 08
mostob:
grin grin

You don see that guy's face? Just like a mafia leader.
EPL defenders...be scared... grin
Lmaoooo....

You don see defenders face wey dey EPL?
Zouma and Dunk dem.

Na him should be scared cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:12pm On Jan 08
mostob:
Nikolaj Moller... He is not bad sha.. As a 6ft 4in, na to dey wire better crosses give am. At least out of 30 crosses, 2 suppose enter. He is now in St. Galen. Not sure if it is loan or permanent.
I think it's loan.
But how many nodding him dey nod sef?

No be by how long striker long oo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08
daveP:

The name didn't catch on so when i saw it i was wondering who. I know the others well enough.
Ok... I don't think he is going to play for us sha.... Man must have come home to work on his fitness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08
Jodera:
Lmaoooo....
You don see defenders face wey dey EPL? Zouma and Dunk dem.
Na him should be scared cheesy
grin grin You dey underrate Beret man abi you think his name Biereth na for decoration grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08
Jodera:
I think it's loan.
But how many nodding him dey nod sef?

Na true sha but he suppose know how to use head na. Na why I said 2 go enter out of 30 crosses at all at all. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ray07(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08
Jodera:
Lol...
You know say you no deh get contentment from that their win sha. grin

....but deh deceive yourself dey go
Who says so . . . grin
Best decision I ever made was to the switch to Girona cheesy
Continue suffering with Arsenal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08
Apparently, we are chasing A. Onana of Everton.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ballzproblemm: 6:51pm On Jan 08
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hausa(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08
Roland17:
Una no understand wetin dey happen sha.

We are at the risk of getting in trouble with FFP, so we have to be mindful with spending. I said it yesterday, knowing our luck FFP go catch us before e catch City and Chelsea.

Also, If you be owner would you shell millions after what u have seen and are watching? The money he spent on Havertz alone was almost the highest ever spent under Ebening when he signed the idiot Peperempe.

Let him figure this out, it is part of coaching. No be every time dem go use money dey rescue am. He has no option at this point than to recall loaned players but knowing him, he is egocentric and will not play them.

Loan players or not, what we have can't take u and I to where we want to be.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:37pm On Jan 08
Roland17:
Apparently, we are chasing A. Onana of Everton.
Is it for beans? Is it for garri? Is it for ewa? angry

I don't like that Onana for anything
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08
The team is preparing for Dubai trip... Hopefully, they find that mojo in Dubai.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08
Page 3333
Goodluck to the Gunners.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08
Jodera:

Lmaooo...
Na for Nairaland I check scores sef.

There's a reason I no comment about the match and that's because I didn't watch it( I had a bad feeling it'll be a waste of time after seeing the lineup).

I no dey like a certain arsenal Livescore analyst weh for done analyse the match finish through livescores when him no watch the match live grin tongue tongue tongue
So na for NL you dey check Livescore?

Ekwensu arala mamiwater grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08
mostob:
The team is preparing for Dubai trip... Hopefully, they find that mojo in Dubai.

Timber and Partey will travel with the squad.
It is an 8-day trip BTW.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:55am On Jan 09
mostob:
Na true sha but he suppose know how to use head na. Na why I said 2 go enter out of 30 crosses at all at all. grin
Lol... Even Havertz that's being said to be a good header had only one goal with head to his name.

Omorr, make him carry him beret head dey one side first lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:56am On Jan 09
Spy360:

As long as I no use am dey analyse game like say I watch am, it's all good tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:13am On Jan 09
So I watched the highlights of the game against Liverpool and I noticed the perfect pass Ramsdale gave Nelson in which the latter squandered.

Nelson is not good in the air but we could see the perfect pass he gave him that set him through on goal. This is what I know Ramsdale for and this is what we've sometimes been enjoying right from his first season here (his passes). I dunno what Raya brings that's better than Ramsdale to be honest cos even the passes are just there and sometimes terribly wrong(overhit or underhit). I've keenly watched him and he's not better than Ramsdale so far(at least compared to what Ramsdale have dished us last two seasons). The worst is that even the goal bound miraculous saves we do get sometimes from Ramsdale, we never see am Raya (except the spurs game).

Omorrr, Arteta no try for this goalkeeping matter at all!!

At all, at all, him no try relegating Ramsdale!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09
Jodera:

Lol... Even Havertz that's being said to be a good header had only one goal with head to his name.

Omorr, make him carry him beret head dey one side first lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 5:07pm On Jan 09
Jodera:
So I watched the highlights of the game against Liverpool and I noticed the perfect pass Ramsdale gave Nelson in which the latter squandered.

Nelson is not good in the air but we could see the perfect pass he gave him that set him through on goal. This is what I know Ramsdale for and this is what we've sometimes been enjoying right from his first season here (his passes). I dunno what Raya brings that's better than Ramsdale to be honest cos even the passes are just there and sometimes terribly wrong(overhit or underhit). I've keenly watched him and he's not better than Ramsdale so far(at least compared to what Ramsdale have dished us last two seasons). The worst is that even the goal bound miraculous saves we do get sometimes from Ramsdale, we never see am Raya (except the spurs game).

Omorrr, Arteta no try for this goalkeeping matter at all!!

At all, at all, him no try relegating Ramsdale!!
It is just a matter of time that Arteta will be kicked out. It is no brainer that Ramsdale is far ahead of Raya. I taught it can only happen here in Africa but not knowing oyinbo is even worst. Useless coach!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:52pm On Jan 09
mine3112:

It is just a matter of time that Arteta will be kicked out. It is no brainer that Ramsdale is far ahead of Raya. I taught it can only happen here in Africa but not knowing oyinbo is even worst. Useless coach!
Na Arteta just prove to me say Sentiments even they among high professionals.

I mean, with all what Ramsdale did, he just ditched him because his first love, Raya, Is available.

Like a Lady who left her loving and caring Fiancรฉ just because she heard have first crush have broken up with his gf.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 7:56pm On Jan 09
3333 ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09
Some arsenal fans can be so emotional ehn. I don read nonsense tire on Facebook.

One said the board shouldn't allow Arteta to handle transfer again. That they should be buying players for him instead. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Thazard(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09
Jodera:
I think it's loan. But how many nodding him dey nod sef?
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Thazard(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09
Spy360:
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hausa(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09
mostob:
Some arsenal fans can be so emotional ehn. I don read nonsense tire on Facebook.

One said the board shouldn't allow Arteta to handle transfer again. That they should be buying players for him instead. grin
I don't really care what Facebook people say, but there's a need to put his recruitments into scrutiny.

1. Why bring Raya in when he's not an upgrade on Ramsdale? He can't even confidently keep the ball to feet sometimes. Always in a hurry to balloon it into the air knowing fully well Saka and co won't win the ball 4 out of 10 times.

2. How many players has he sat down and made plans to buy?
a. Trossard was an accidental buy. So was Jorginho. He wants to maintain the development of Martinelli and Saka buy giving them enough minutes. It doesn't work that way.
b. Why bring Marquinos when he never intended him to compete or get minutes in the Saka role?
Today, where's he?
c. Ben White has always been average, but he paid 50m for him. Okay, he's not average, huh?
But he's average at right back, and now people blame him for not unlocking Saka enough.
From day one, I didn't rate him.
d. Did he always plan to buy Rice, or went after Rice cos City flaunted with the sale?

3. Why did he bring in the Nigerian player as a 15 year old knowing fully well he wasn't ready?
Today, where on earth is the guy?

4. At the beginning of the season, what was his plan for a backup rwf, knowing fully well Saka had no competitor?

5. Where did he plan to play Timber originally?
He contributed to his getting injured because he didn't know where to play him. You'll know this when he played Partey at right back. Utter nonsense.

>>>>
When the season was about to commence, I was shouting and God will bear me witness, that Rice was not enough. I maintained that even with Rice in the team, it'll be a struggle to win the Carabao.
It's already January, and we're trophyless again.

Arteta, you have done well, but you don't have the know-how to take me to where I desire to be.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09
Who else dey our radar right now aside Onana of Everton? As for assessing him, na 50-50 he be to me. He might click. But he really seem intent on joining us. Till then sha. Omo. If we no careful, Spurs momentum go blow us comot that 4th o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) ... (3520) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.