Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,567 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2354713 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) ... (3545) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09
Hausa:
I don't really care what Facebook people say, but there's a need to put his recruitments into scrutiny.

1. Why bring Raya in when he's not an upgrade on Ramsdale? He can't even confidently keep the ball to feet sometimes. Always in a hurry to balloon it into the air knowing fully well Saka and co won't win the ball 4 out of 10 times.

2. How many players has he sat down and made plans to buy?
a. Trossard was an accidental buy. So was Jorginho. He wants to maintain the development of Martinelli and Saka buy giving them enough minutes. It doesn't work that way.
b. Why bring Marquinos when he never intended him to compete or get minutes in the Saka role?
Today, where's he?
c. Ben White has always been average, but he paid 50m for him. Okay, he's not average, huh?
But he's average at right back, and now people blame him for not unlocking Saka enough.
From day one, I don't rate him.
d. Did he always plan to buy Rice, or went after Rice cos City flaunted with the sale?

3. Why did he bring in the Nigerian player as a 15 year old knowing fully well he wasn't ready?
Today, where in earth is the guy?

4. At the beginning of the season, what was his plan for a backup rwf, knowing fully well Saka had no competitor?

5. Where did he plan to play Timber originally?
He contributed to his getting injured because he didn't know where to play him. You'll know this when he played Partey at right back. Utter nonsense.

>>>>
When the season was about to commence, I was shouting and God will bear me witness, that Rice was not enough. I maintained that even with Rice in the team, it'll be a struggle to win the Carabao.
It's already January, and we're trophyless again.

Arteta, you have done well, but you don't have the know-how to take me to where I desire to be.

Aje!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been hesitant in engaging your mentions and it is intentional because I am careful of who I engage but everything you have said here is everything I have been saying for over 2 years!

The Timber statement crowned it for me because I said the exact same thing! He should have been slowly integrated into the team with a more definitive role. He was coming from a league where the style and pace was different. Havertz should have also had a slower transition. For the life of me, I can’t understand why we went for him, worsestill, for that amount.

I said it here, Arteta contributes to the injuries that plague this team. From his training, to squad rotation to on field usage. I don’t trust him with anymore investments to be honest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hausa(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09
Roland17:

Aje!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been hesitant in engaging your mentions and it is intentional because I am careful of who I engage but everything you have said here is everything I have been saying for over 2 years!

The Timber statement crowned it for me because I said the exact same thing! He should have been slowly integrated into the team with a more definitive role. He was coming from a league where the style and pace was different. Havertz should have also had a slower transition. For the life of me, I can’t understand why we went for him, worsestill, for that amount.

I said it here, Arteta contributes to the injuries that plague this team. From his training, to squad rotation to on field usage. I don’t trust him with anymore investments to be honest.
I don't trust him too.
To think I even forgot to mention Havertz is an embarrassment on my person.
I doubt there was a sit-down plan to buy Havertz.
It is as if to say he noticed Havertz was not wanted, and then rushed to get him.
Chelsea will be laughing at us now for throwing such an amount away.
The dude plays like he's tired of the sport.

I was making a personal analysis on Saka this morning and I said to myself that as compared to other better players that have played for Arsenal before them, the only Grace he has durability.
To play close to 240 matches and has never been out for as much as 3 weeks is testament to his durability. We can add Odegaard & Martinelli too.
Odegaard - 130+ matches.
Martinelli - 150+ matches.
In a long time, they're the luckiest first team Arsenal midfield/attacking players we've had.

Not even Wilshere, The Ox, Walcott, Ramsey, and RVP were this lucky.

An unfortunate case in point to that durability problem is Smith-Rowe.
I mean, as it stands, can the nigga even play 10 straight matches in a row without having one issue or another? OMG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09
But wait o

Sincere question

How will you rate Arsenal Recruitment in the last decade 2014-present vs Liverpool and Tottenham.

What's this nonsense considering of Cucurella i just saw? Is Arteta cursed with love of Chelsea players or what?

Two questions. But the 1st is my main focus. E get why.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hausa(m): 4:51am On Jan 10
daveP:

But wait o

Sincere question

How will you rate Arsenal Recruitment in the last decade 2014-present vs Liverpool and Tottenham.

What's this nonsense considering of Cucurella i just saw? Is Arteta cursed with love of Chelsea players or what?

Borrowing RVP's word when joining United, "Ambition-Less."

We fell off.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:04am On Jan 10
mostob:
Some arsenal fans can be so emotional ehn. I don read nonsense tire on Facebook.

One said the board shouldn't allow Arteta to handle transfer again. That they should be buying players for him instead. grin
Everything is emotional to you
I can count 5 players this guy wasted funds on and you still want him to be incharge of transfer
If you were the one dropping money will you be happy
Let's be reasonable sometimes na
Do we need Raya,Kai or those useless Chelsea players he got for us?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:42am On Jan 10
Hausa:
I don't really care what Facebook people say, but there's a need to put his recruitments into scrutiny.

1. Why bring Raya in when he's not an upgrade on Ramsdale? He can't even confidently keep the ball to feet sometimes. Always in a hurry to balloon it into the air knowing fully well Saka and co won't win the ball 4 out of 10 times.

2. How many players has he sat down and made plans to buy?
a. Trossard was an accidental buy. So was Jorginho. He wants to maintain the development of Martinelli and Saka buy giving them enough minutes. It doesn't work that way.
b. Why bring Marquinos when he never intended him to compete or get minutes in the Saka role?
Today, where's he?
c. Ben White has always been average, but he paid 50m for him. Okay, he's not average, huh?
But he's average at right back, and now people blame him for not unlocking Saka enough.
From day one, I didn't rate him.
d. Did he always plan to buy Rice, or went after Rice cos City flaunted with the sale?

3. Why did he bring in the Nigerian player as a 15 year old knowing fully well he wasn't ready?
Today, where on earth is the guy?

4. At the beginning of the season, what was his plan for a backup rwf, knowing fully well Saka had no competitor?

5. Where did he plan to play Timber originally?
He contributed to his getting injured because he didn't know where to play him. You'll know this when he played Partey at right back. Utter nonsense.

>>>>
When the season was about to commence, I was shouting and God will bear me witness, that Rice was not enough. I maintained that even with Rice in the team, it'll be a struggle to win the Carabao.
It's already January, and we're trophyless again.

Arteta, you have done well, but you don't have the know-how to take me to where I desire to be.
For someone who claimed to have been following arsenal since 1950s, all your questions seem amateurish to me. Sorry to say.
There is really no point in replying because you still won't get the point.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:48am On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:

Everything is emotional to you
I can count 5 players this guy wasted funds on and you still want him to be incharge of transfer
If you were the one dropping money will you be happy
Let's be reasonable sometimes na
Do we need Raya,Kai or those useless Chelsea players he got for us?
Boehly bought a lot of players for the coach, how has that ended up? You want them to sidetrack the coach who is going to develop the tactic and see how players fit in?

What some of you ain't understanding is that transfer can be hit or miss. Jesus, Zinchenko, Partey, Rice, White, Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, Timber were all signed by Arteta just so you know.

Na emotional talk nothing else abeg.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:51am On Jan 10
Make una take am easy , make una no break bottle on top each other head because of Arteta’s recent foolishness o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54am On Jan 10
mostob:
Boehly bought a lot of players for the coach, how has that ended up? You want them to sidetrack the coach who is going to develop the tactic and see how players fit in?

What some of you ain't understanding is that transfer can be hit or miss. Jesus, Zinchenko, Partey, Rice, White, Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, Timber were all signed by Arteta just so you know.

Boehly's money it's not arteta's money
Same jesus that have 70 touches with no goal or zinny that forget his primary duties
Where is partey or timber now
Hit or miss my foot Before we complained of not having quality players now we are wasting money on hit or miss players because you believe it's normal and then others who don't buy in your school of thought is emotional
Day play!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:32am On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:

Same jesus that have 70 touches with no goal or zinny that forget his primary duties
Hit or miss my foot Before we complained of not having quality players now we are wasting money on hit or miss players because you believe it's normal and then others who don't buy in your school of thought is emotional
Day play!!!!!!

Lol..
Deny that you weren't happy with Jesus or Zinny signings last season.
Or Partey or Timber signing

I get things haven't been really great with arsenal recently but some of his signings were good and heralded when we bought them.

That he mismanaged most of them is another talk entirely.

By the way sef, Aside the Havertz and Raya which were specifically his signings most of the signings is collaboration from him, Edu and arsenal scouts

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:34am On Jan 10
daveP:

But wait o

Sincere question

Liverpool recruitment — Yes.

I don't envy Spurs recruitments from last decade

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:38am On Jan 10
Jodera:

Liverpool recruitment — Yes.

I don't envy Spurs recruitments from last decade

I think you should o. Check it out. Remember it is just recruitment not about trophies.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:39am On Jan 10
Hausa:
Borrowing RVP's word when joining United, "Ambition-Less."

We fell off.
We really did.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:41am On Jan 10
Jodera:

Lol..

I get things haven't been really great with arsenal recently but some of his signings were good and heralded when we bought them.

By the way sef, Aside the Havertz and Raya which were specifically his signings most of the signings is collaboration from him, Edu and arsenal scouts
Including willian and jourghinho abi

Btw why will a coach buy players and still mismanage them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:45am On Jan 10
mostob:

You still dey tok of tactics🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shey you no go happy at least if dem spend 1bn on Arsenal in a transfer Window or two? You think Arteta no wan spend despite looking like he has players.

Give him that money and watch him get 7-9 players that will fit his so called tactics. Tactics wey carry us from 1st to 4th and 5th if we no wake up? It's not emotional talk. It is seeing things repeating despite saying you've learnt from it. You sef go happy die if boehly na Arsenal owner. But despite the 1bn available, we no go waste am compared to how Chelsea did. Fact!!

But we need it. Infact Arsenal need to have 3 windows with quality and experienced incoming for once. Goan check the windows and you'll miri for our recruitment. No consistency.

Should we complain? Totally.
Who wouldn't. It is a COMPETITION.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:45am On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:

Day play!!!!!!
Ok sir
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:50am On Jan 10
daveP:

I think you should o. Check it out. Remember it is just recruitment not about trophies.

I will check it out to confirm but over the years, I've not been wowwed by Spurs recruitments tbh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:53am On Jan 10
That emotion shit they always vex me
Person they bottle season again just like other seasons and you talk say we they emotional after blowing money over and over
Which kind emotional be that, who will like to invest with the aim of not making profit

Think am na

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:55am On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:

Including willian and jourghinho abi

Btw why will a coach buy players and still mismanage them
Willian is before Edu and the "back to basics".

Jorginho was just a quick fix since we couldn't get Caicedo and time was running out. His contract expires this summer and I doubt it'll be renewed.

As for most, it's been a good signing, just mismanagement Tbh.

I remember last season when I was saying we have one of the strongest quality depth.

Now, it's looking as if we don't have depth cos Arteta really finished the depth.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57am On Jan 10
Jodera:

Willian is before Edu and the "back to basics".

Jorginho was just a quick fix since we couldn't get Caicedo and time was running out. His contract expires this summer and I doubt it'll be renewed.

As for most, it's been a good signing, just mismanagement Tbh.

I remember last season when I was saying we have one of the strongest quality depth.

Now, it's looking as if we don't have depth cos Arteta really finished the depth.
Lies go check am bros
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:59am On Jan 10
Jodera:

Lol..

Thank you. Runarrson was recommended by one of the coaching staff. Marquinhos is actually from Edu's connections. Lokonga was recommended.

Not making case for Arteta but if some of his transfers are miss, then should future transfers be delegated to the board members with Arteta excluded? Isn't that like jumping from frying pan to fire?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:00am On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:

Lies go check am bros
Edu was appointed head of transfer 2021/22 season. And that's where the upheaval about signing young players at certain age came into light (evidence is in all or nothing)

Willian came 2020/21 season. Am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:02am On Jan 10
daveP:

You still dey tok of tactics

Shey you no go happy at least if dem spend 1bn on Arsenal in a transfer Window or two? You think Arteta no wan spend despite looking like he has players.

Give him that money and watch him get 7-9 players that will fit his so called tactics. Tactics wey carry us from 1st to 4th and 5th if we no wake up? It's not emotional talk. It is seeing things repeating despite saying you've learnt from it. You sef go happy die if boehly na Arsenal owner. But despite the 1bn available, we no go waste am compared to how Chelsea did. Fact!!

But we need it. Infact Arsenal need to have 3 windows with quality and experienced incoming for once. Goan check the windows and you'll miri for our recruitment. No consistency.

Should we complain? Totally.
Who wouldn't. It is a COMPETITION.
This is off-point sorry. Far from the main matter. The issue is should Arteta be excluded from future transfer dealings? Like the board should be the one buying players for him instead?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:03am On Jan 10
Jodera:

I will check it out to confirm but over the years, I've not been wowwed by Spurs recruitments tbh
That their keeper, Vicario na better keeper o. Van de Ven is a good defender too. I wonder who cut soap for them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:12am On Jan 10
mostob:
Thank you. Runarrson was recommended by one of the coaching staff. Marquinhos is actually from Edu's connections. Lokonga was recommended.

Not making case for Arteta but if some of his transfers are miss, then should future transfers be delegated to the board members with Arteta excluded? Isn't that like jumping from frying pan to fire?
Even Trossard is from our assistant coach Stuivenberg sef.

Most of this signings go be scout, who'll bring it to edu then him and Arteta go see whether they'll come to the conclusion according to how this team is for improvement except some handpicking like Havertz, Raya (Arteta) and Marquinhos(possibly Edu)

This one no be Man u wey everything deh under coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:13am On Jan 10
Jodera:

Edu was appointed head of transfer 2021/22 season. And that's where the upheaval about signing young players at certain age came into light (evidence is in all or nothing)

Willian came 2020/21 season. Am I wrong?
Bros Edu have been signed since 21 summer he was in pipeline because of his contract with Brazil he came in officially in January 22
Person way they pipe line no know or agree about willian signing undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:15am On Jan 10
mostob:
That their keeper, Vicario na better keeper o. Van de Ven is a good defender too. I wonder who cut soap for them.
So is Ramsdale and Saliba too.
Even Gabriel too

If we do Man to Man, the +/- difference no go much compared to Liverpool recruitment of the last 10yrs

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:23am On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:

Bros Edu have been signed since 21 summer he was in pipeline because of his contract with Brazil he came in officially in January 22
Person way they pipe line no know or agree about willian signing undecided undecided
But Willian signed for arsenal summer of 2020 na, so we're saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:29am On Jan 10
Jodera:
But Willian signed for arsenal summer of 2020 na, so we're saying the same thing
That is edu and willian undecided undecided undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:50am On Jan 10
mostob:
This is off-point sorry. Far from the main matter. The issue is should Arteta be excluded from future transfer dealings? Like the board should be the one buying players for him instead?

We all know he can't be excluded. Why is that even a question to start with? So it is a non-issue.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:10am On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:

That is edu and willian undecided undecided undecided
It's alright.
So at least, no be only Arteta we go blame for this one then
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 11:33am On Jan 10
Arteta is making it hard to defend him with his choice these recent times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) ... (3545) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.