Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,200 members, 7,867,485 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366202 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) ... (3553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

So because a player was dribbled in one match he automatically becomes a bad player? Good players too have their off days na.
Go and watch all his matches
He's a suspect
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:10pm On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:

He's a suspect

From their matches I've watched thus far, he's not as weak defensively as Alexander Arnold. Maybe I exaggerated his defensive prowess in my initial post, but trust me he's not on dem Zinchenko level defesively.

Even yesterday he still closed down Rashford at some point in the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

Tottenham may make top 5 sha, They may likely displace Aston Villa if they don't mess themselves up again.

That Pedro Porro ehn, we no get any RB that gives a balance of the performance he gives. Tomiyasu is solid defensively but definitely doesn't have that set piece ability of Pedro Porro.

Timber too is good, but I've not seen him play enough for us to judge him fairly

There's no day i don't wish Arsenal get their own Trippier/TAA/Porro. Like we should just have them, doing their primary duty, and then super-threats in other game changing metrics. Imagine a White bending freekick or getting Assists in Bellerin style.

Personally, i never rate Timber simply because i have this feeling that we may not see him play much. I hope i am wrong.

Olise is the January Hotcake o. Why aren't we interested too? Liverpool? Chelsea even Man U? Wow. Abi na Ollie Watkins we wan carry?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:

He's a suspect
You sha saw his ratings and the consistency? We totally agree we need such player at Emirates, abi? I won't lie, whether na afcon or not, we need more african blood in this team. At least for the sake of brashness and tackles.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15
daveP:
You sha saw his ratings and the consistency? We totally agree we need such player at Emirates, abi? I won't lie, whether na afcon or not, we need more african blood in this team. At least for the sake of brashness and tackles.
Bro who do you think i am talking about undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:

Bro who do you think i am talking about undecided
Porro and Udogie
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:21pm On Jan 15
daveP:

There's no day i don't wish Arsenal get their own Trippier/TAA/Porro. Like we should just have them, doing their primary duty, and then super-threats in other game changing metrics. Imagine a White bending freekick or getting Assists in Bellerin style.

Personally, i never rate Timber simply because i have this feeling that we may not see him play much. I hope i am wrong.

Olise is the January Hotcake o. Why aren't we interested too? Liverpool? Chelsea even Man U? Wow. Abi na Ollie Watkins we wan carry?

Arsenal no dey like drag EPL player with fellow top EPL teams; the only player we dragged with others and won in recent times is Declan Rice and we had to break the bank to sign him.

I doubt Arsenal will be willing to match the asking price for a player like Olise with other top EPL teams interested. Me I prefer we go to South Amercia continent and bring a quality attacker from either Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina or Colombia

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15
daveP:
Porro and Udogie
And which stats did you post?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

Arsenal no dey like drag EPL player with fellow top EPL teams; the only player we dragged with others and won in recent times is Declan Rice and we had to break the bank to sign him.

I doubt Arsenal will be willing to match the asking price for a player like Olise with other top EPL teams interested. Me I prefer we go to South Amercia continent and bring a quality attacker from either Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina or Colombia

That will be a good idea. We didn't even grab anyone else from the u20 world cup. Nawa o. Plus more Africans. The AFCON excuse no cut.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15
iamoyindamola:

And which stats did you post?
im talking about ratings per game. πŸ˜€πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15
daveP:
im talking about ratings per game. πŸ˜€πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Bro i was talking about porro not udogie
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15
BlueRayDick:

Even the Rice deal sef, the competition was not stiff. Like we are the only serious buyer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16
Any new transfer news? I don taya to dey see Dubai pictures
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16
daveP:
Any new transfer news? I don taya to dey see Dubai pictures
Na nonsense Dem go do for Dubai sef. Na so so cruise Dem dey cruise with their girlfriends. Omo, I saw Vieira with his GF, the guy dey try o.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 7:17am On Jan 17
mostob:
Na nonsense Dem go do for Dubai sef. Na so so cruise Dem dey cruise with their girlfriends. Omo, I saw Vieira with his GF, the guy dey try o.
I hope the boys will take care of Crystal Palace this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17
I miss this moment. Africans and epl Golden boot

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17
mostob:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Make we sha sell and get player. ESR does not want to leave. Is he having faith that another manager may soon pop up?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17
daveP:

Make we sha sell and get player. ESR does not want to leave. Is he having faith that another manager may soon pop up?
Your source? If a good bid comes in, we shouldn't hesitate. There are some players that we need to get rid off.

Partey

Cedric

ESR

Nelson

Nketiah

Elneny

However, a better replacement must be signed before moving these players on.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17
mine3112:

I hope the boys will take care of Crystal Palace this weekend.
They will....when Dem no dey craze grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17
mostob:
Your source? If a good bid comes in, we shouldn't hesitate. There are some players that we need to get rid off.

Partey

Cedric

ESR

Nelson

Nketiah

Elneny

However, a better replacement must be signed before moving these players on.
Just saw it some hours ago on Twitter. A news channel.

The annoying thing is no 'replacements' are currently on the inner radar to raise any fans excitement that someone is indeed coming. So we stuck!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17
daveP:
Just saw it some hours ago on Twitter. A news channel.

The annoying thing is no 'replacements' are currently on the inner radar to raise any fans excitement that someone is indeed coming. So we stuck!
Replacements will come but not certain this window.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:40am On Jan 19
Raya deal to be made permanent. Probably working on Toney's loan deal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:55pm On Jan 19
mostob:
Raya deal to be made permanent. Probably working on Toney's loan deal.
Hmmmm....

I just hope we don't sign another lacazette oo

Any Striker wey we sign, make e turn up abeg

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19
Jodera:
Hmmmm....

I just hope we don't sign another lacazette oo

Any Striker wey we sign, make e turn up abeg
I hope so too. The loan should be a form of trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19
Biereth recalled from loan

He joins an Austrian club on loan for remainder of season.

Some Arsenal fans are sick. Toney over Osimhen? Smh. This is not even discussion about style of play but who is better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 10:16pm On Jan 19
daveP:
I think Osimeh is overrated from what I have seen so far in this Afcon tournament. I will take Tony ahead of him.

Some Arsenal fans are sick. Toney over Osimhen? Smh. This is not even discussion about style of play but who is better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:53am On Jan 20
daveP:

All una Sabi is to throw insult around and cap nonsense
The same osihmeh that have been missing one on one in afcon
About 5 open chances missed already

Oh it's afcon the stadium might not be okay yenyenyen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:09am On Jan 20
Make una calm down; the club fit no even buy either of Toney or Osimehn sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:38am On Jan 20
daveP:

Biereth was not called back to make the first team in the first place.

Toney is manageable please. Aside missing chances, Osimhen's injury record is also worrisome. We have Jesus who is only fit every Eke market day. You want us to add Osimhen join? Haba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20
So no one wan post line up
Be like arteta dan they show una pepperπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:
So no one wan post line up
Be like arteta dan they show una pepperπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin. Arteta?, Even I as his no.1 fan my mind don touch ground. Thank God he dropped Martinelli today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:55pm On Jan 20
Lineup

(1) (2) (3) ... (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) ... (3553) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.