Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2312434 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19
grin grin grin
Spy360:

I won't say anything. If I say anything I will cause fight.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Apr 19
Spy360:

Say it, I won't beat you grin grin

Are you in support of sacking Arteta too?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Apr 19
Roland17:

In summary....Arteta's problem is Pep Guardiola, right?

Not just Guardiola but fighting 2 top coaches who will likely be considered in the GOAT conversation

It's like rookie facing Peak Ferguson and Ancelotti at the same time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

My dear,

You better leave that Arsenal club oh. Don't die before your time. Sheybi I told you earlier this week about Sunday match. Una don play another rubbish days back.

April Fools is definitely Arsenal. tongue

I come in peace. cheesy

Chelsea fans ehn🌚🤣

Na Palmer dey guide your season na why.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19
germaphobe:

During Emery's time the transfer market wasn't this high. In all this back and forth argument, what I know is that Arteta is not leaving Arsenal at the end of season, yes he fxcks up but sometimes the players have to share the blame and not the coach. Would we be here with all these write ups if Arsenal made use of the chances vs Villa at first half?, Would we have crashed out if white had scored that 2nd goal instead of blast at Neur?, What if Gabriel, Saliba and Raya maintained composure at the back, would we have conceded those kind of goals. Some days you guys are compliment Teta for his in-game management and how he has improved greatly on that, and other days we slaughter him here for same. Mistakes are part of the game, losses happen from time to time cus you can't always win, but getting pessimistic and emotional after each loss isn't really my thing.

You're on point....I just do not support the idea of not letting Arterta feel the heat, This was how Wenger started till Arsenal became a near success team all year and later everything capitulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19
This is with Chelsea and United having their worst run.

I wonder what the excuse will be if and when United and Chelsea get it right and start being competitive again…
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19
raumdeuter:

Say it, I won't beat you grin grin

Are you in support of sacking Arteta too?
My chief Roland17 dey always accuse me say I dey come family meeting with AK47.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19
germaphobe:

During Emery's time the transfer market wasn't this high. In all this back and forth argument, what I know is that Arteta is not leaving Arsenal at the end of season, yes he fxcks up but sometimes the players have to share the blame and not the coach. Would we be here with all these write ups if Arsenal made use of the chances vs Villa at first half?, Would we have crashed out if white had scored that 2nd goal instead of blast at Neur?, What if Gabriel, Saliba and Raya maintained composure at the back, would we have conceded those kind of goals. Some days you guys are compliment Teta for his in-game management and how he has improved greatly on that, and other days we slaughter him here for same. Mistakes are part of the game, losses happen from time to time cus you can't always win, but getting pessimistic and emotional after each loss isn't really my thing.
Honourable, off mic please....
You have said it all.

My issues with Arteta are the rookie mistakes he made in those two matches. He shouldn't be making such mistakes at this stage.
Let's see what he has for us tomorrow. We might draw that match and use Chelsea to pick form. I've seen this script before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19
daveP:

Chelsea fans ehn

That Palmer sef, na penalty alaye dey use guide. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19
Spy360:

Talk abeg...I wan hear your view.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19
We are dragging title neck to neck with Man City/Guardiola and Liverpool/Klopp both of which have dominated both the PL and UCL recently and yet some people want to sack the manager. Assuming Man City didn't exit the CL and Liverpool didn't get disagraced they would have said we bottled the CL too.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 8:23pm On Apr 19
daveP:

Chelsea fans ehn🌚🤣

LMAO. Chelsea fans be natural "hater" na.🤪🤣🤣

Right now Chelsea dey give me joyyyyyy. O por! cheesy grin

I'm just really happy sha that Arsenal dey messop steady. E sweet me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19
mostob:

Go score your own na. Leave our COLD Palmer. cool

Nor be Saka, Troussard & Co. dey fumble una since.

I wasted my time watching Arsenal's match on Sunday evening. Literally took myself to viewing centre for the game. I laugh ehn.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

I'm just really happy sha that Arsenal is out of UCL. E sweet me. cheesy
Chelsea won't play CL next season I hope you know?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 8:27pm On Apr 19
Spy360:

Chelsea won't play CL next season I hope you know?

I know oh. We don already know our fate.

Na hating on ManUtd, Arsenal and the rest be our new tactics now.

An Arsenal loss? You'd find me 30mins early. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19
Fkhalifa:

You're on point....I just do not support the idea of not letting Arterta feel the heat, This was how Wenger started till Arsenal became a near success team all year and later everything capitulated.
That's just it. Let's add more pressure on him to succeed. Thank God Klopp is leaving and Pep too may leave. Whether we win this season or not, we stand a better chance having Arteta as our manager next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

So how much billions are you guys going to spend next summer to catch up as 1.5billion isn't going to be enough like this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 8:31pm On Apr 19
Spy360:

So how much billions are you guys going to spend next summer to catch up as 1.5billion isn't going to be enough like this season.

We're the Billionaires Club, we will find a way through. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19
Roland17:

Arteta may as well quit coaching until Pep retires.

He flops in the EFL----Blame Pep
He flops in the FA------Blame Pep
He flops in the EPL----Blame Pep
He flops in the UEL-----Blame Pep
He flops in the UCL----Blame Pep

Don't you guys get tired of the cuddling?
...and he finally beat Pep twice this season. cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

We're the Billionaires Club, we will find a way through. cool
A way through FFP? You would be relegated if points are deducted.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

I'm just really happy sha that Arsenal dey messop steady. E sweet me. cheesy
This current Chelsea dey give you joy? Eiiiiiiiii.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19
mostob:
10 pks i think. But guy is playing free football too. I doubt we have anyone that's doing that at Emirates, except Jesus and Fabio. The former use showboating to spoil it. The latter is not seeing any sensible game time. Nobody don do Hattrick among regular starters for our side either. Everything get as e be
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 8:40pm On Apr 19
Spy360:

A way through FFP? You would be relegated if points are deducted.

Make we reach there fess na.🙄
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19
mostob:
It is not a bad sign. Ode is good at what he does so also are dynamic 10s like KDB.
The analysis is even faulty because we don't play with number 10.

It is left for the club to sign a no 10 to complement Odegaard.
by 10 i think he meant creative player. He's always opined MO is our Bernardo. So have others. Meaning we need our own De Bruyne by summer.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19
daveP:
Failure is contagious grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 8:41pm On Apr 19
daveP:

Better go and face Arteta oh. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

Make we reach there fess na.🙄
Just get ready for 8years of mediocrity because that's when the contracts of most of your players will expire.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

Better go and face Arteta oh. undecided

We dey face am already na. Lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 8:53pm On Apr 19
Spy360:

Just get ready for 8years of mediocrity because that's when the contracts of most of your players will expire.

Focus more on Arsenal's steady raising of hopes and dashing it in irreparable pieces.😘

Odabo!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 8:54pm On Apr 19
daveP:

We dey face am already na. Lol.

Don't worry, I will buy you glucose to keep you energized. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folake4u(f): 9:00pm On Apr 19
germaphobe:
grin grin cool cool cool

Loooooooool.

I totally agree with some of your previous write-up sha.

Arteta killed the game with his subs on Sunday's game. But also, he would have been a tactical genius if it paid off.

Then again, the players have their own fault too. First half and so many MISSED OPPORTUNITIES. The one wey dey do high ball dey do him own, the one wey dey play rubbish dey sef. I just dey scream and laugh "God abeg".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.