Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2312367 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

Focus more on Arsenal's steady raising of hopes and dashing it in irreparable pieces.😘

Odabo!
You mean I shouldn't waste time with Chelsea as they are not our mate?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Apr 19
If una wan sack Arteta do it quick

Teams dey wey dey find coaches

Bayern wey think say Naggelsman go pick up, Now Naggelsman don extend with National team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19
Jamie Carragher:

"If Arsenal and Liverpool are ‘bottling it’ in April and May, what does that tell us about Manchester United and Chelsea for the rest of the season?

Arteta and Klopp are being judged to the ultimate standard in taking on Guardiola."

Jamie didn't say this...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19
folake4u:

Go score your own na. Leave our COLD Palmer. cool

Nor be Saka, Troussard & Co. dey fumble una since.

I wasted my time watching Arsenal's match on Sunday evening. Literally took myself to viewing centre for the game. I laugh ehn.
Oh you watched the match? no wonder, we played rubbish. No watch our match again o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19
daveP:
10 pks i think. But guy is playing free football too. I doubt we have anyone that's doing that at Emirates, except Jesus and Fabio. The former use showboating to spoil it. The latter is not seeing any sensible game time. Nobody don do Hattrick among regular starters for our side either. Everything get as e be
Free football? I don't understand
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19
daveP:
by 10 i think he meant creative player. He's always opined MO is our Bernardo. So have others. Meaning we need our own De Bruyne by summer.
Gbam! You get it. We need our own KDB. Florian Wirtz is good but his physique dey scare me. Too small

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 10:36pm On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Those two clubs will take Arteta over the two miserable coaches they have presently. That is a fact.

Everybody can see what Arteta has done with this team, if u choose not to see it fine.

I actually want him sacked so I can see the miracle worker we will sign that will win us EPL & UCL in his first season while competing against Guardiola's city in the league and other top clubs in Europe
Roman will sack Mikel Arteta in his second season afrer going trophyless and bottling top four.

Man United will also sack him in the second season too.

I wonder how and why the two clubs will be licking their lips.. Chelsea way don sack Dons like Jose Mourinho, Carlo Anceloti, Conte.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19
mostob:
Free football? I don't understand
We are one of the most structured in Europe. Those two are the only ones that do stuff outside the structure and got a result from it

Take for example, Bellingham's post match interview with dem Rio and Carragher, he explains how Don Carlo allows freedom of play compared to well structured teams like city and arsenal. How it grows confidence as they all know how they needed to do better if an error occured even if fans didn't notice. Plus the stakes are high again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19
mostob:
Gbam! You get it. We need our own KDB. Florian Wirtz is good but his physique dey scare me. Too small

I don't mind. He's crafty like Santi and Rosicky at least plus guy loves shooting(how i love midfielder that sting the palms of Gks regularly, compared to how we'll barely threaten lately)

Plus better 9 for front and we'll get better threat, end results and reduce the extra burden on dem Rice and Saka. I'll do anything to reduce it

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:00am On Apr 20
Sportsweb:
Roman will sack Mikel Arteta in his second season afrer going trophyless and bottling top four.

Man United will also sack him in the second season too.

I wonder how and why the two clubs will be licking their lips.. Chelsea way don sack Dons like Jose Mourinho, Carlo Anceloti, Conte.

So is Roman now the one in charge of Chelsea today ? Una go just jump inside talk without understanding the context

Chelsea has spent the whole season practically shifting from 10th to 11th to 10th to 9th back to 10th and Pochettinho is still ur manager .

Man utd has been moving from 0 goal difference to 2 goal difference to negative goal difference and back to 0 all season and Ten Hag is still the manager .

Why are they still their clubs respective managers ?

We was talking of how miserable the clubs are presently and how the management are sticking with them . Now Arteta is a title contender presnstku and somebody is saying we should sack him because he can't win the league vs Pep.

How many elite manager will win the league vs this current Man city ? That is the context of the discussion and not some historical chest beating jargon's in ur mind or ur normal trolling of "they bottled the league "

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:18am On Apr 20
raumdeuter:

Before Arteta, we're you making top 4 regularly? Prior to Arteta you made top 2 once in 14 seasons prior

Arsenal is guaranteed to make top 4. Before Arteta how many seasons can you say confidently you will make top 4

Arteta made 84points last season that last time you made 84points in the league was 20yrs ago.
You are asking what Arteta has done. Make we no lie make we no sin oh

He bottled the league? Against Pep. You know how many legendary coaches have bottled the league against Pep? Klopp in one season had like an 8points lead on Pep and he bottled it

17 competition won 1. That tends to happen when you are playing against big name coaches with deep pockets too. How many trophies has a more experienced and better Klopp won in how many tries

Any coach no matter how good will look bad when the competition is that stiff

Any manager can be accused of lacking game management and tactics. Of the league top 3, Arteta has taken 4 points off Pep and Klopp. Do you think someone who lacks game management will beat Pep 2 times and draw 1 in 9months or beat Klopp 1 time and draw the other?

What progress has he made post Wenger? We'll you are back to CL quarters for the first time in 14yrs which includes the tenure of Wenger and other coaches after. You are now a firm top 3 side in the league for the first time in almost 20yrs possibly tip 2 if Klopp leaves. Tell me that's not improvement

He crashed out in Europe like many top teams. You are complaining about crashing to one of European legacy and heritage teams what should Liverpool fans do to Klopp who crashed out of Europa quarters that they were favorite to win vs Atalanta

He signed Harvetz made him top earner but your result is showing that you are neck to neck for the title. What more should he do to convince you that he got it right

Signings and waste of funds? Welcome to the real world of a football manager. Pep has a list including Grealish Kalvin Phillips, who knows with Nunes and Kovacic possibly Doku

Abi shey na Klopp no go explain wetin he see for Nunez, Naby Keita, Oxlade, Thiago Sanwo-Olu abi na Karius

Abi make we yabara branch and stop by at Chelsea and Man utd to see wasted transfers?

I dey on mobile I for format the response better

Post Pep and Klopp, Its possible that Arsenal become the top team and league favorites

You are competing currently against coaches that are said to be all timers

The bold is why I want the club management to foolishly grant our fans wishes of sacking the only manager that has managed to make the team a title contender again after almost 2 decades.

Let them sack him when there's no Klopp and Pep again and then the new coach flops while Man utd & Chelsea have strengthened their teams & gotten things right . I will gladly take it upon my sef to do "I told u so " post here frequently .

Make we sack coach wey make watching the team desirable once again then hand over the team to another coach who will require one or two years to build his own team and establish his own playing pattern which may not even guarantee anything .

I never supported the hiring of Arteta from the onset and was one of those who complained bitterly about him in the first two seasons. Seeing what he has done with the team thus far earning the admiration and commendation of rival fans and pundits I know he's on the right track

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:28am On Apr 20
germaphobe:

During Emery's time the transfer market wasn't this high. In all this back and forth argument, what I know is that Arteta is not leaving Arsenal at the end of season, yes he fxcks up but sometimes the players have to share the blame and not the coach. Would we be here with all these write ups if Arsenal made use of the chances vs Villa at first half?, Would we have crashed out if white had scored that 2nd goal instead of blast at Neur?, What if Gabriel, Saliba and Raya maintained composure at the back, would we have conceded those kind of goals. Some days you guys are compliment Teta for his in-game management and how he has improved greatly on that, and other days we slaughter him here for same. Mistakes are part of the game losses happen from time to time cus you can't always win, but getting pessimistic and emotional after each loss isn't really my thing.

It's always easy to blame the coach and say "Oh Arteta bottled the league " .... Last seasaon against Southampton when Partey and Ramsadale buried us with their yeye mistakes; na still the coach get the blame for bottling the league .

I understand sha, it is part of the job of a manager to take the fall for his teams' actions and inactions and the resultant consequences as well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:34am On Apr 20
mostob:
Jamie Carragher:

"If Arsenal and Liverpool are ‘bottling it’ in April and May, what does that tell us about Manchester United and Chelsea for the rest of the season?

Arteta and Klopp are being judged to the ultimate standard in taking on Guardiola."

Jamie didn't say this...

Shebi this is the same thing we said here all through yesterday and they said we are accepting mediocrity & turning Arteta to Wenger gradually .

I have asked them to name just one coach they think we will sign and will snatch the league off the hands of Pep or Klopp and I'm yet to really hear any name mentioned . But make we sack Arteta first cos he can't win the league against Klopp and Pep.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:58am On Apr 20
raumdeuter:
If una wan sack Arteta do it quick

Teams dey wey dey find coaches

Bayern wey think say Naggelsman go pick up, Now Naggelsman don extend with National team
I just dey imagine the excitement of playing CL knockout which we missed for many years now, plus the drama of chasing the title for two straight years. That's massive progress and we have not even reached our peak.

Arteta has had to learn by fighting which the masters and now can match them face to face.

If we lose him, that will take us another three years back and that is assuming he better manager replaces him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:00am On Apr 20
mostob:
Jamie Carragher:

Jamie didn't say this...
Not just Guardiola but also Man City. City are the club with the biggest resources and richest owners. Imagine a best manager and the richest club.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:05am On Apr 20
BlueRayDick:

So is Foman now the one in charge of Chelsea today ? Una go just jump inside talk without understanding the context

Chelsea has spent the whole season practically shifting from 10th to 11th to 10th to 9th back to 10th and Pochettinho is still ur manager .

Man utd has been moving from 0 goal difference to 2 goal difference to negative goal difference and back to 0 all season and Ten Hag is still the manager .

We was talking of how miserable the clubs are presently and how the management are sticking with them . Now Arteta is a title contender presnstku and somebody is saying we should sack him because he can't win the league vs Pep.

How many elite manager will win the league vs this current Man city ? That is the context of the discussion and not some historical chest beating jargon's in ur mind or ur normal trolling of "they bottled the league "
If I get his post well, he means that Chelsea and Man United have been stupid sacking elite managers and Arsenal wants to copy the stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:09am On Apr 20
Spy360:

I just dey imagine the excitement of playing CL knockout which we missed for many years now, plus the drama of chasing the title for two straight years. That's massive progress and we have not even reached our peak.

Arteta has had to learn by fighting which the masters and now can match them face to face.

If we lose him, that will take us another three years back and that is assuming he better manager replaces him.

This is the point they are failing to see . To sack no be problem , but the new manager having to go through the whole team building process will set us back a couple of years again.

Except they want to assure us that whomever we appoint is guaranteed to win the league within a year of joining
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:15am On Apr 20
BlueRayDick:

Shebi this is the same thing we said here all through yesterday and they said we are accepting mediocrity & turning Arteta to Wenger gradually .

I have asked them to name just one coach they think we will sign and will snatch the league off the hands of Pep or Klopp and I'm yet to really hear any name mentioned . But make we sack Arteta first cos he can't win the league against Klopp and Pep.
If there was another Arteta say in Spain or Holland or France or even Germany, he would have been their perfect choice to replace this Arteta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:18am On Apr 20
Spy360:

If there was another Arteta say in Spain or Holland or France or even Germany, he would have been their perfect choice to replace this Arteta.

Iamoyindamola has recommended De Zerbi and Girona coach .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:57am On Apr 20
daveP:
We are one of the most structured in Europe. Those two are the only ones that do stuff outside the structure and got a result from it

Take for example, Bellingham's post match interview with dem Rio and Carragher, he explains how Don Carlo allows freedom of play compared to well structured teams like city and arsenal. How it grows confidence as they all know how they needed to do better if an error occured even if fans didn't notice. Plus the stakes are high again.
oh... ok
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:25am On Apr 20
BlueRayDick:

Lol.

Na these ones go defeat Pep and Klopp in a title race?

People don't regard what they have until they lose.

You only know your lover when you let her go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 7:50am On Apr 20
BlueRayDick:

grin cheesy De Zerbi aside, when he mentioned Girona coach, laugh wan kill me. I just jejely avoided the post make I no even talk about am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56am On Apr 20
All of a sudden arteta is our saviour
No other coach can lead or survive in arsenal
Arteta way they use arsenal learn work is the saviour 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:16am On Apr 20
iamoyindamola:
All of a sudden arteta is our saviour
No other coach can lead or survive in arsenal
Arteta way they use arsenal learn work is the saviour 🤣🤣🤣
Lol

I blame you because you couldn't convince us otherwise. Imagine the option you dey give us. Like make JayZ leave Beyonce for Tonto Dike say wetin? 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 10:34am On Apr 20
BlueRayDick:

So is Roman now the one in charge of Chelsea today ? Una go just jump inside talk without understanding the context

Todd Boehly will also sack Mikel Arteta dor same offence. If he can sack Tuchel and Potter the project anointed candidate then who is Mikel.

You think every club is patient like Arsenal.

Mikel will be sacked 100% in Chelsea, Man United, Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid, PSG and so many clubs on his first season. That's the gospel truth

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:03am On Apr 20
Sportsweb:
Todd Boehly will also sack Mikel Arteta dor same offence. If he can sack Tuchel and Potter the project anointed candidate then who is Mikel.

Mikel will be sacked 100% in Chelsea, Man United, Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid, PSG and so many clubs on his first season. That's the gospel truth

Why does pochettihnho still has a job ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:22am On Apr 20
Sportsweb:

Why is Pochettino still at Chelsea then?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:25am On Apr 20
Good news DaveP, Kai Havertz won't be available for our next two games. We are definitely winning those two games or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:57am On Apr 20
mostob:
Good news Dave, Kai Havertz won't be available for our next two games. We are definitely winning those two games or what do you think?
😆😆😆😆😆Jesus replacing him abi? Wetin do Kai? Injury or coach don para with him? He better be fit. Can't be 2nd highest goalscorer for nothing o. He must score 5more goals in this RUN In

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20
Kai has accumulated 10 yellow cards so he is on suspension.
Let's see what Jesus and Nketiah have for us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 12:59pm On Apr 20
BlueRayDick:

Why does pochettihnho still has a job ?
You can keep switching goalpost.

Bottom line remains no serious club will allow Mikel spend a day more after that first season.. only Arsenal tolerates mediocrity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Apr 20
Spy360:

You say 3yrs like say coaches grow on trees. It might be another 10yr journey

I get one man utd oga when Ferguson left and they hired Moyes. He dey Para say Moyes na mediocre coach and any decent coach will win with Man utd.

He was so sure Man utd will win the league under LVG until he saw it, later begin boast say Mourinho has the master key to league titles even if play pattern might be ugly. Last e no see any league.

When I ask am he don turn am to spiritual talk say no be ordinary eye

That's despite Man utd spending heavily every season and changing coaches like diapers

Your team never play CL quarters for 14yrs till this season and you wan sack the coach who did it

Osiso sack am. Teams dey wey dey find coaches

Bayern Barcelona una go surprise say Liverpool sef go sign Arteta

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.