Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340737 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:15pm On May 12
Jodera:

The Boss move

How is this guy less than 25?

Omorr, we get gem for our hand sha.

No CB for EPL wey get composure and confidence reach am
E reach to ask with the way he plays with experience grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:25pm On May 12
mostob:
grin grin grin

There was this chance I thought he would score. Man literarily passed the ball to Raya.
Lmaooo...
I remember that one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:27pm On May 12
mostob:
He is 22 fah. We were lucky to have him. One of the best CBs in EPL.
I swearrr...
Even if 10 people surround am, him know wetin to do.
And the way he cleanly wins the ball is just outstanding.

Na defender wey be 28/30yrs naim get this kind attributes. Guy is so so smooth

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:28pm On May 12
Shegzdave:

E reach to ask with the way he plays with experience grin
Lol...
One day him go tell us whether him reduce him age cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:28pm On May 12
Our Manager is in high demand o. In EPL alone, 7 won't mind besting his wages at Arsenal currently. Lol.

In Europe, in spain alone.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:30pm On May 12
mostob:
It will be better na. grin

Yes na...

We go learn by force

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:30pm On May 12
ObaIgwe1:

You are missing the point Oyin, or you and few others here just enjoy twisting words to make a point. Nobody here blames Pep for Arteta and his team's mistakes and unwarranted losses... The blames rest squally on Arteta's head.

What we are saying is that all managers including Pep and Arteta make mistakes and silly decisions that cost points, but Pep makes less of those. In other leagues or pre-Pep era on EPL, Arteta would have won many trophies convincingly even with these same errors he made... But Arteta's improvement and errors came in the days of Pep.

Bottom like of our arguments is just stating the obvious; that Pep is so good and he makes less mistakes compare to Arteta and other managers. And for as long as we have such an outstanding manager like Pep in the league, Arteta will need all the luck in the world to beat him on a long run, despite the fact that Arteta took 4points when they both met this season.

And while we admit Arteta is not as good as Pep, we also acknowledge Arteta's effort in improving our team and making our team become competitive. Even though we want trophies and it has not come, we believe in the absent of getting Pep or Klopp or Ancelotti to manage us, the best option is to allow Arteta to continue, hoping that luck and trophies will come to us soon while he continues to improve himself and the quality and mentality of our team. The worse mistake we will make is to go the way of Man United and Chelsea.

While you have written and made some good points, this, respectfully isn’t the case. On this thread, over and over again, the reason we have failed to win irrespective is because Pep is chasing us which makes absolutely no sense to someone like me.

The toxic positivity is what many of you want some of us to swallow and we have refused it. We have not said Arteta has not improved the team but please don’t tell me he ha also not faltered or fumbled competitions when we were in strong positions to win them and those are the issues.

If after 700M, all we can brag about is finishing 2nd and being competitive then that is an indictment on Arteta considering 2 other big clubs (Chelsea/ United) are in transition and in terrible situations. Arteta is approaching the total net spend of Kloop going into his 5th year.

Wosrsestill, is the barren idea that we can’t criticize or question his position because there is no replacement, I mean! The mentality of this club is soft, too soft especially when it matters and it is not getting better. Pep has been the convenient excuse and it is littered on this thread.

If the goal is to continue spending for top 4 then let’s be on same page about it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:38pm On May 12
Jodera:

grin grin grin

Shebi Ten Hag win Carabao last season yet all Man u fans hate him and want him sacked.

Man U fans also want dem to sack Ten Hag even if he wins them Fa cup this season.

Maybe we should go the way of present Man U and Ten Hag

If anything, this should bother you. He has won the EFL, has his team in the FA cup finals and even finished 3rd in hos 2nd season.

Arteta has had more time, more money, a very stable football structure in comparison with more control and what do we have to show for it?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 10:50pm On May 12
Roland17:

While you have written and made some good points, this, respectfully isn’t the case. On this thread, over and over again, the reason we have failed to win irrespective is because Pep is chasing us which makes absolutely no sense to someone like me.

The toxic positivity is what many of you want some of us to swallow and we have refused it. We have not said Arteta has not improved the team but please don’t tell me he ha also not faltered or fumbled competitions when we were in strong positions to win them and those are the issues.

If after 700M, all we can brag about is finishing 2nd and being competitive then that is an indictment on Arteta considering 2 other big clubs (Chelsea/ United) are in transition and in terrible situations. Arteta is approaching the total net spend of Kloop going into his 5th year.

Wosrsestill, is the barren idea that we can’t criticize or question his position because there is no replacement, I mean! The mentality of this club is soft, too soft especially when it matters and it is not getting better. Pep has been the convenient excuse and it is littered on this thread.

If the goal is to continue spending for top 4 then let’s be on same page about it.

Sir
So what do we do with this info?

Should we sack him.
If the answer is yes....who is his replacement that can win us a trophy spending like Klopp who is your reference coach.
Moyes is there.
Come is there.
Graham Porter
Better still Tomas Tuchel?

In the last 3 season over 37 Manager have challenged Pep.
He still won.

We are dragging with him to the last day of the EPL.
Pep himself has been bottling UCL for how many years.

Man city were not daft to sack him.
When.he bought grelish for 100M.
How many EPL clubs could afford it.
That same year them no pass quarter final.

My Argument is " spending does not translate to winning cups.
Building coaching the team till each player understand each other does.

If u see a team on the ascendancy then u look for what can make the team better.
Even with Halaand Real Madrid with no clear recognizable striker still best Mancity. So Real Madrid is to UCL what Mancity is to Pep.
It day will come this guys this gunners team will win if they continue pushing.

We all complained of Harvetz now he's unstoppable according to team dynamics. See the progress and encourage.

EPL never finish set una don dey whine.

Relax small wink

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 10:54pm On May 12
Roland17:

If anything, this should bother you. He has won the EFL, has his team in the FA cup finals and even finished 3rd in hos 2nd season.

Arteta has had more time, more money, a very stable football structure in comparison with more control and what do we have to show for it?

Oga just tell us if u want us to hire Ten Hag.

So we can know.
Pepe was spending money first before he started selling players at a profit.
No arsenal player will be a dead wood like before.
They would command a decent fee.

That's the maths of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:59pm On May 12
Roland17:

So when it come to man UTD, finishing 3rd is an achievement right?, Winning the EFL is so huge like Arteta didn't win FA cup in his first season. And please show me this net spending of 700m you keep talking about. Saying Arteta have more time and stable structure like he wasn't the one that built that structure, did eth build the structure of man UTD?, Wasn't UTD already reaching fa cup finals before he came, where was arsenal when Arteta took over?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:08pm On May 12
Lush100:

Sir
So what do we do with this info?

Should we sack him.
If the answer is yes....who is his replacement that can win us a trophy spending like Klopp who is your reference coach.
Moyes is there.
Come is there.
Graham Porter
Better still Tomas Tuchel?

In the last 3 season over 37 Manager have challenged Pep.
He still won.

We are dragging with him to the last day of the EPL.
Pep himself has been bottling UCL for how many years.

Man city were not daft to sack him.
When.he bought grelish for 100M.
How many EPL clubs could afford it.
That same year them pass quarter final.

My Argument is " spending does not translate to winning cups.
Building coaching the team till each player understand each other does.

If u see a team on the ascendancy then u look for what can make the team better.
Even with Halaand Real Madrid with no clear recognizable striker still best Mancity. So Real Madrid is to UCL what Mancity is to Pep.
It day will come this guys this gunners team will win if they continue pushing.

We all complained of Harvetz now he's unstoppable according to team dynamics. See the progress and encourage.

EPL never finish set una don dey whine.

Relax small wink

At least you are more honest than others in saying we have spent more time building a coach than the team.

If spending doesn’t or shouldn’t translate into winning then why do we push back on the idea of Pep coaching smaller teams? Why is Ten Hag questioned? Why do we change the rules immediately it has anything to do with Arteta?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:14pm On May 12
germaphobe:

So when it come to man UTD, finishing 3rd is an achievement right?, Winning the EFL is so huge like Arteta didn't win FA cup in his first season. And please show me this net spending of 700m you keep talking about. Saying Arteta have more time and stable structure like he wasn't the one that built that structure, did eth build the structure of man UTD?, Wasn't UTD already reaching fa cup finals before he came, where was arsenal when Arteta took over?.

Finishing 3rd isn’t any achievement but finishing 2nd in consecutive seasons when you were in control is? Do you see the double standard I keep talking about? I am not a Ten Hag apologist, heck I don’t fancy him but I am happy you guys are rattled by the comparison.

Where did Arteta finish in his first 2 seasons with Arsenal? Were we not messing with relegation? Didn’t he finish 8th? Arteta built the structure? LMAO… You guys never cease to amaze me honestly, you don’t. You say things and when you are found, you go scrambling.

Let me even allow you slide with that structure thing. But isn’t that confirming/ buttressing my position about being in a better structure than Ten Hag who is in his 2nd season?

Show me where Arteta hasn’t spent 700M fess.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:21pm On May 12
Roland17:

Finishing 3rd isn’t any achievement but finishing 2nd in consecutive seasons when you were in control is? Do you see the double standard I keep talking about? I am not a Ten Hag apologist, heck I don’t fancy him but I am happy you guys are rattled by the comparison.

Where did Arteta finish in his first 2 seasons with Arsenal? Were we not messing with relegation? Didn’t he finish 8th? Arteta built the structure? LMAO… You guys never cease to amaze me honestly, you don’t. You say things and when you are found, you go scrambling.

Let me even allow you slide with that structure thing. But isn’t that confirming/ buttressing my position about being in a better structure than Ten Hag who is in his 2nd season?

Show me where Arteta hasn’t spent 700M fess.

Nwanne you're the one with double standards here, man UTD were already finishing 2nd and 3rd before eth, when last did arsenal finished 2nd?.
The fact that before he came we were a 5th and 6th team and his first season we finished 8th and have been in upward projection since then means that he created and built the current structure, simple.
Na me first ask you to show me the receipt of the 700m you're talking about, I'm not the one that stated an over ambiguous amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:22pm On May 12
Roland17:

At least you are more honest than others in saying we have spent more time building a coach than the team.

If spending doesn’t or shouldn’t translate into winning then why do we push back on the idea of Pep coaching smaller teams? Why is Ten Hag questioned? Why do we change the rules immediately it has anything to do with Arteta?
Are you sure that's what he really meant by the statement he posted up there, or how you choose to understand it?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:24pm On May 12
First time in arsenal history that we're having 27 wins in a single season but some people choose to see only the mistakes Arteta have made. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:43pm On May 12
germaphobe:
[/b]
Nwanne you're the one with double standards here, man UTD were already finishing 2nd and 3rd before eth, when last did arsenal finished 2nd?.
The fact that before he came we were a 5th and 6th team and his first season we finished 8th and have been in upward projection since then means that he created and built the current structure, simple.
Na me first ask you to show me the receipt of the 700m you're talking about, I'm not the one that stated an over ambiguous amount.

When last did Arsenal have the investment Arteta has enjoyed? The last time I checked we finished 5th before Ebening left, with a sorry team led by proven clowns at the back.. so what are we talking about here?

The attached is from transfer market. I am going to test your knowledge now with how it adds up to 700M. Remember, this doesn’t include the obligation to pay Brentford 27M for Raya, add ons and fees associated with each transfer.. Have a go at it..

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:51pm On May 12
daveP:
Our Manager is in high demand o. In EPL alone, 7 won't mind besting his wages at Arsenal currently. Lol.

In Europe, in spain alone.....

A bottler?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:54pm On May 12
Roland17:

When last did Arsenal have the investment Arteta has enjoyed? The last time I checked we finished 5th before Ebening left, with a sorry team led by proven clowns at the back.. so what are we talking about here?

The attached is from transfer market. I am going to test your knowledge now with how it adds up to 700M. Remember, this doesn’t include the obligation to pay Brentford 27M for Raya, add ons and fees associated with each transfer.. Have a go at it..

You got it wrong there, it does include it and also includes the loan fees we paid for certain players and out outright purchase.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:56pm On May 12
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 12:04am On May 13
Pep spent way more than what Arteta have spent in his first 4 years with man city even though city already had the best players and he won 2 epl. That same pep and his expensive team is the reason Arteta and his team are yet to win the epl, because unlike city, arteta's squad lacked the experience and exposure last season and are much more experienced and challenging again for the epl this season with that same team that have been on steady upgrade from day one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 12:16am On May 13
Roland17:

Where was arsenal on the table the day evening was sacked?.
Was the transfer market as crazy as it is now during Wenger and evening days?... So what are we talking about here?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:08am On May 13
germaphobe:
[/b]
You got it wrong there, it does include it and also includes the loan fees we paid for certain players and out outright purchase.

Arsenal have an obligation to pay 27M to Brentford which will be completed at the end of the season. Arsenal can’t pay 27M or have 27M in our books and still have 3M as loan fee, it doesn’t work that way. Incase you are unaware, part of moving the commitment to pay the 27M is hinged on FFP.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 3:34am On May 13
Roland17:

The reality remains that Arteta and 18 other managers are competing with Pep and Pep and his team remains the best or the one to beat. It is what it is.

Like I wrote earlier, Arteta made lots of mistakes and lost some silly points on the line (my wife knows that I have not recovered from our loss to Villa), but all other managers including Pep made mistakes and loss silly matches too, just that Pep errors are less, reason he remains the one to beat.

We all know money alone doesn't guarantee trophies, else we should be fighting for top 6 because 4 other teams in EPL outspent us, but here we are remaining competitive to the very end.

I am yet to see anyone here that supports Arteta and also fails to acknowledge it when Arteta errs, we are all passionate about the club and feel the pain of every loss or drop of points.

Also those of us supporting Arteta still love the club more than Arteta, what we are simply saying is that we should not risk throwing Arteta away without the prospect of getting someone better... To me, if we are not getting Pep or Klopp or Ancelotti or may be Zidane, then let's be patient with Arteta... Since it's obvious the team improves with him every season, we can afford to hope he will reach the peak in 1 or 2 more seasons...than starting a new process with another unproven manager. But should the club announce a discussion with any of these 4 managers I mentioned earlier, you will see many of us dumping Arteta like a plague... because at the end what we want is the club success and not Arteta's success... But for now without getting any of these 4 managers.... Arteta remains our best progress path.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:35am On May 13
AdisaOwala:

You dey criticize person for being bad belle, yet see wetin You sef dey type

Man UTD that has lost 14 league games this season is suddenly the toughest opponent in the league grin

It's like those Wenger years of trophylessness has really dealt most of y'all a number cheesy
We are not competing with Man United. They are far down below. We are in a title race.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:50am On May 13
Roland17:

A student is dragging his professor for two years and you are not compassionate. How many times did Klopp beat Pep in 8years?

We are not giving an excuse for not winning the league against Pep. But we are not also going to sack Arteta for not beating Pep.

If I finish second to Messi or Ronaldo in the Balon Dor stand, I will consider myself world best of the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:54am On May 13
ObaIgwe1:

The reality remains that Arteta and 18 other managers are competing with Pep and Pep and his team remains the best or the one to beat. It is what it is.

Like I wrote earlier, Arteta made lots of mistakes and lost some silly points on the line (my wife knows that I have not recovered from our loss to Villa), but all other managers including Pep made mistakes and loss silly matches too, just that Pep errors are less, reason he remains the one to beat.

We all know money alone doesn't guarantee trophies, else we should be fighting for top 6 because 4 other teams in EPL outspent us, but here we are remaining competitive to the very end.

I am yet to see anyone here that supports Arteta and also fails to acknowledge it when Arteta errs, we are all passionate about the club and feel the pain of every loss or drop of points.

Also those of us supporting Arteta still love the club more than Arteta, what we are simply saying is that we should not risk throwing Arteta away without the prospect of getting someone better... To me, if we are not getting Pep or Klopp or Ancelotti or may be Zidane, then let's be patient with Arteta... Since it's obvious the team improves with him every season, we can afford to hope he will reach the peak in 1 or 2 more seasons...than starting a new process with another unproven manager. But should the club announce a discussion with any of these 4 managers I mentioned earlier, you will see many of us dumping Arteta like a plague... because at the end what we want is the club success and not Arteta's success... But for now without getting any if these 4 managers.... Arteta remains our best progress path.
It is unimaginable to even assume that anyone wants Arteta sacked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by jmaine: 5:53am On May 13
Any Arsenal fan that wants Arteta sacked is just an Arteta hater and is not a real Arsenal fan..
The quality of coaches out there is just too poor.

If Pep leaves the EPL, rival fans know that Arteta will dominate the league..

The team is on the ascendiary and arguably one of the top teams in Europe , and you want to disrupt them by bringing in a new coach. Na wao.

Perhaps, you want us to be a Bayern Munich who sacked a very good coach to bring in Tuchel. How did that end for them?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:26am On May 13
On Sunday, city fans cheered united to beat arsenal
On Monday, spuds will be cheering LFC to beat villa
On Tuesday, Arsenal fans will be cheering spuds to beat city

Football you are crazy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:13am On May 13
Arteta-led Arsenal team is on course to finish the season with 89 points; the second best points haul in the history of the club…… like second behind the invincibles’ 90 points.

But all we are reading here is that Arteta bottled the league and needs to be shown the way out despite dragging the EPL title with Pep till the last day of the season.

One lesson I’m taking away from all these is that if people no like u; dem no like u. They would always amplify your inadequacies while ignoring the positives u possess . It is understandable if rival fans troll us with usual trophy-less banters , but for an Arsenal fan who watched Arsenal win 27 EPL games out of 37 this season trolling the manager who did that ?

Omo!

I’m just glad that those making decisions at the club are people who don’t make decisions on emotional impulse but rather on measuring progress made by the manager

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:34am On May 13
BlueRayDick:
Arteta-led Arsenal team is on course to finish the season with 89 points; the second best points haul in the history of the club…… like second behind the invincibles’ 90 points.

But all we are reading here is that Arteta bottled the league and needs to be shown the way out despite dragging the EPL title with Pep till the last day of the season.

One lesson I’m taking away from all these is that if people no like; dem no like u. They would always amplify your inadequacies while ignoring the positives u possess . It is understand if rival fans troll us with usual trophy-less banters , but for an Arsenal fan who watched Arsenal win 27 EPL games out of 37 this season trolling the manager who did that ?

Omo!

I’m just glad that those making decisions at the club are people who don’t make decisions on emotional impulse but rather on measuring progress made by the manager

I am sure nobody sincerely meant that baba....

If anything at all, the "criticism" stems majorly from the disappointment of "being so close, yet missing out again", under similar circumstances that the manager somewhat had control over.

Again, the way y'all are so quick to bring in Pep into every discussion as some form of "consolation" is worrisome tbh. Big clubs with champions mentality do not care if the rival manager is a Pep+Ancelotti+Fergie clone - all that matters most is winning.

If the takes were in the form of "Ah, We should have won this. Hope Arteta has learnt his lessons. We go again next season", perhaps there wouldn't be so much backlash.

Arteta has done well at the club - I am not sure anybody is disputing this or sincerely calling for him to be sacked. However, if y'all are to be champions, some sentiments gotta be put aside and issues gotta be addressed, especially those that seem to be repetitive.

On a final note, God go punish that bald fraud Bin Laden for making me come to Arsenal thread to dey sympathize with una angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:43am On May 13
Roland17:

It doesn't bother me because I believe in process and not results that sometimes can be fluke.

There's a reason why one is under hot soup from his own fans and media and the other is respected.

I believe we'll win that big trophy sooner or later with the way we're going. I understand your concern if you don't have the patience for it.

The way I dey now, na only big trophy fit cure my hunger. All these fa cup, I've won it recently and I still be butt jokes to other rivals fans as well as I didn't have that real satisfaction when winning it.

If it takes me further two years for me to win the league or UCL, I'll be patient as long as I see we're going in the right direction, which presently now, we are doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.