Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2353691 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2012
Ibime:

Dudu,

How much cash did Arsenal just make from the Sunderland defeat?  grin
That question should be directed to debosky who argues in Favour of earning more money in a competition than a (supposed) rival who crashed out earlier this season as against winning the competition.
duduspace will only rewrite the Torah from an Arsenal perspective in line with FFP and tell you that the books are balanced while their squad is pathetically unable to compete in ALL competitions.They couldn't even win their pre-season tournament after hand-picking weak opposition to play in it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
We are in it for the money.

Several cool millions made today from the loss.

Things are looking bright once again.

The fanshare are increased by 1000%

Kreoke has made 100% increase in turnover

The stadium attendance is higher than ever

The youth program has produced the next Messi and Ronaldo

Wenger got a sex change

Things havent been better for Arsenal

Arsenal doesnt have to worry about trophylessness again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
Money is what made Sunderland knock out Arsenal

Sunderland have been spending more than Arsenal for the past 15years
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Money is what made Sunderland knock out Arsenal

Sunderland have been spending more than Arsenal for the past 15years
Ironic.
On this evidence, can Arsenal be said to be a top club in England?
No trophy since 2005.
No league title in almost a decade.
No European trophy since George Graham.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
Its money that made Sunderland knock them out

Tottenham, Portsmouth and Birmingham who have won trophies since them have all spent more.

To win trophies just carry your money to the market and buy trophies.

Like Sunderland bought it today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
Hehehe, what a joke!!!

Make I go watch Ghost Protocol tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Its money that made Sunderland knock them out

Tottenham, Portsmouth and Birmingham who have won trophies since them have all spent more.

To win trophies just carry your money to the market and buy trophies.

Like Sunderland bought it today
So the question is. . .
How did Spurs, Portsmouth and Birmingham (the latter two are now relegated) win trophies while our Emirati posse still struggle?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2012
StarBoard:

Ironic.
On this evidence, can Arsenal be said to be a top club in England?
No trophy since 2005.
No league title in almost a decade.
No European trophy since George Graham.

I guess the ashes are now roasting the pheonix called Arsenal grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2012
Arsenal would win . . . . . . . . . . .

. [size=18pt]NEXT SEASON[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2012
coded guy:

I guess the ashes are now roasting the pheonix called Arsenal grin grin

You beat me to the punch bro.
The title of this thread should be aptly changed.
The Phoenix thing was just a mirage.They should title it "Arsenal Fans Thread: the Trophiless Arena"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
Arsenal fans Thread (from Trophilessnes to trophilessness)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Arsenal would win . . . . . . . . . . .

. [size=18pt]NEXT SEASON[/size]
Unfortunately we keep hearing this every season and nothing changes.
How can the Invincibles be mocked with this incarnation of paraplegics?
dayokanu:

Lol.
In fact it should be :arsenal Fan Thread:From one realm of trophilessness to the another-by our trophilessness we are known.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
ritchboy:

Hehehe, what a joke!!!

Make I go watch Ghost Protocol tongue tongue grin grin

ritchboy, how do you sleep at night? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
dayokanu:

In fact it should be :arsenal Fan Thread:From one realm of trophilessness to the another-by our trophilessness we are known.

[quote][/quote]

I bet they still cant even win a trophy in the trophilessness league after going trophiless for 7years.

How some peeps will come and justify the dissapointments inherent in this team still baffles me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2012
coogar:

ritchboy, how do you sleep at night? grin grin grin grin grin

I look at my bank statement! cool cool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2012
My only problem with Sire Dudu is his continued stating that the club has 160Milla. Of what use is that if its not spent on improving quality?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/YaM6_yiUchw[/flash]

[Waka Flocka Flame - Chorus]
I gotta a whole lot of money, bitches count it for me
Bottle keep poppin that's why the bad hoes jockin

It's a party It's a party It's a party
It's a party It's a party It's a party
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2012
coded guy:

I bet they still cant even win a trophy in the trophilessness league after going trophiless for 7years.

How some peeps will come and justify the dissapointments inherent in this team still baffles me.
They couldn't even win the watered-down Emirate Cup with New York Red Bull.
How can they win anything when they are already condemned to their 7th consecutive trophiless season in mid-February?
Hopeless trophiless and noisy band.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
ritchboy:

I look at my bank statement! cool cool grin grin grin grin grin

bank statement which would show you are in red?

i feel like weeping for ritchboy.
how do people cope with this empty promises and broken dreams?

like how many times would wenger's face suffer acid bath if he is a boyfriend to a chic and he keeps breaking her heart this way?
ahn ahn - 8 years since arsenal won the league title. 8 freaking years despite charging the highest fees in the whole of europe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2012
Last time Arsenal won the league Obama wasnt even a senator. He would finish his first term as President before Arsenal can have a chance at winning anything
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
coogar:

bank statement which would show you are in red?

i feel like weeping for ritchboy.
how do people cope with this empty promises and broken dreams?

like how many times would wenger's face suffer acid bath if he is a boyfriend to a chic and he keeps breaking her heart this way?
ahn ahn - 8 years since arsenal won the league title. 8 freaking years despite charging the highest fees in the whole of europe.

Why e dey pain u like this? I see say e dey pain u pass gunners sef. Sorry o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Last time Arsenal won the league Obama wasnt even a senator. He would finish his first term as President before Arsenal can have a chance at winning anything

Say something new DjorouKanu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2012
dipo+:

Why e dey pain u like this? I see say e dey pain u pass gunners sef. Sorry o

i'd confess. . . . . .i am a closet gooner.
all my shakara since i joined this forum is just a facade.

i have always been an arsenal fan.
i hope y'all would forgive me. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
StarBoard:

That question should be directed to debosky who argues in Favour of earning more money in a competition than a (supposed) rival who crashed out earlier this season as against winning the competition.

Like I said earlier you are too dimwitted to carry out logical reasoning. To acknowledge the existence of monetary benefit (a fact) is not synonymous with favouring that over winning the competition.

Again it is a fact that Arsenal went further in the FA Cup than Utd - whether you like it or not it remains a fact.

StarBoard:

debosky,
Arsenal got further than United on this one too,eh?This too will mean more money for Arsenal.

That's a fact - going further in the FA Cup brings more revenue compared to someone who dropped out a round earlier.

You guys are having a better season than United by all standards.

That on the other hand is a qualitative judgement/opinion - what amounts to a 'better season' depends on the individual concerned. Do try to differentiate between facts and opinion. . . .oh I forgot - too dimwitted to perceive the difference. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
I wonder if Dudu's 0.99999 (according to 4uller) share holding has appreciated on the back of this result.

As for those saying 'starting Ox would've changed things and benching Walcott would've changed things' I hope y'all have gotten what you wanted today. grin

Again Vermaelen was abysmal today - Larsson outran him despite TV having a head start to shoot leading to the second goal. If it was Denilson or someone else, folk here would be calling for him to be sold.

Y'all saying 8 years without a trophy are jokers - according to Wenger, CL qualification is a trophy so in essence Arsenal has not been without a trophy for 15 years running.

Very soon Dudu will tell us running a club sustainably is a trophy (also called 'target' by Dudu grin) so we've been winning trophies continuously for even longer.

In fact, every season we've been in the CL and been 'sustainable' have been double winning years. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2012
debosky:

I wonder if Dudu's 0.99999 (according to 4uller) share holding has appreciated on the back of this result.

As for those saying 'starting Ox would've changed things and benching Walcott would've changed things' I hope y'all have gotten what you wanted today. grin

Again Vermaelen was abysmal today - Larsson outran him despite TV having a head start to shoot leading to the second goal. If it was Denilson or someone else, folk here would be calling for him to be sold.

Y'all saying 8 years without a trophy are jokers - according to Wenger, CL qualification is a trophy so in essence Arsenal has not been without a trophy for 15 years running.

Very soon Dudu will tell us running a club sustainably is a trophy (also called 'target' by Dudu grin) so we've been winning trophies continuously for even longer.
In fact, every season we've been in the CL and been 'sustainable' have been double winning years.
grin grin

dudu's hexagonal-shaped head is the reason he speaks like a troglodyte.
running a club sustainably is a trophy? on which planet?

it's even a shame these days as alan pardew gets better french players on bargain than arsene wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ Debo,

me i dont understand you again oo, abi na Wenger dey confuse and vex you.
I think you should stop this 'we went further than United and made more money' thingy especially when you have/did not win the competition in question.

Meanwhile you berate Dudu as being deluded when he talks about balancing the books with the poor run of results on the pitch which eventually leads to trophilessness.
How much does Arsenal make in just going a round further than United and how will that extra cash translate to any meaningful signings when we know the money will be used to balance the books and profit sharing.

I guess your philosophy na 'at all at all naim bad pass' abi grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
debosky:

Like I said earlier you are too dimwitted to carry out logical reasoning. To acknowledge the existence of monetary benefit (a fact) is not synonymous with favouring that over winning the competition.

Again it is a fact that Arsenal went further in the FA Cup than Utd - whether you like it or not it remains a fact.

That's a fact - going further in the FA Cup brings more revenue compared to someone who dropped out a round earlier.

That on the other hand is a qualitative judgement/opinion - what amounts to a 'better season' depends on the individual concerned. Do try to differentiate between facts and opinion. . . .oh I forgot - too dimwitted to perceive the difference. grin
Chatting bollocks as usual.
You are yet to tell us whether you would prefer your team to WIN a trophy rather than go ONE round better than United and crash out scandalously.
Until then keep deluding yourself.It's the lack of ambition that is typified by Arsenal that is evidenced by the nonsense response above.
Your argument about revenue will only hold water when the revenue trickles down to you and your cheap laptop you type all  this rubbish.
You're just a noisy charlatan.Try using your stupid mental analysis on your kid brother.
When Arsenal get serious about winning something ,I might have time for you and your empty knowledge.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
coded guy:

@ Debo,

I think you should stop this 'we went further than United and made more money' thingy especially when you have/did not win the competition in question.

Bros coded na oversabi people dey vex me - where did I say I preferred making money to winning? That is Dudu not me - if some folk need to go to specsavers, I can give them discount vouchers. grin

I was asked a direct question and I answered it - nothing more.

Hehehehe. . . . .when your rivals come to talk nonsense you throw facts in their faces to shut them up. grin

That's not really my philosophy - Arsenal can win AND be sustainable and that's what I want. I posted four or five posts detailing my views on that yesterday that anyone can read and understand.

That I acknowledge that Arsenal has gone further than Utd in two competitions this season doesn't mean I am satisfied with that or prioritise that over winning trophies.  Unfortunately your fellow scumtwat Starboard is too thick to understand this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
debosky:

Bros coded na oversabi people dey vex me - where did I say I preferred making money to winning? That is Dudu not me - if some folk need to go to specsavers, I can give them discount vouchers. grin

I was asked a direct question and I answered it - nothing more.

duduface needs brainsavers. . . .specsavers can only cure the littlest of duduface's brains. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
coded guy:

@ Debo,

Meanwhile you berate Dudu as being deluded when he talks about balancing the books with the poor run of results on the pitch which eventually leads to trophilessness.
How much does Arsenal make in just going a round further than United and how will that extra cash translate to any meaningful signings when we know the money will be used to balance the books and profit sharing.

Leave the hypocrite jare.
He likes proving he's smart but exposes his idiocy with lousy, village-square analysis type of statements.
The same Arsenal are several points below United on the league table, and have been beaten twice already by United,Conceeding ten goals to the same side he claims they have done better than this season.
Please ignore the ninny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.