Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333399 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
I for one am not a fan of Podolski. He's not better than what we've got already so what's the point of spending that much on him? It will just put more pressure on Wenger to play him even when there are better options. . . Arshavin part 2, without the honeymoon period!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
As long as he isn't a replacement for RVP, iSupport!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
proudly9ja:

In spite of the fact that we didn't qualify, people should not take it for granted that it was AC Milan we played on Tuesday, not Bolton or Blackburn and we actually won 3 - 0. They had Ibra, Robinho et al in that team. I was one of those who doubted and the boys proved me wrong. Though we didn't qualify, Im proud of the team's performance.

When we beat Blackburn 7 -1, they said we played against the worst team in the EPL (Blackburn beat ManU btw)

Then we beat Spurs 5 - 2 and they said Harry Rednapp got his tactics wrong

Liverpool lost 1 - 2 to us at Anfield and they blamed it on Liverpool's poor finishing

Now we've beaten AC Milan 3 - 0, Italian Champions and current league leaders and they are blaming it on fatigue

Abeg make una give the players some credit.

The next team we beat they will blame it on pile. grin grin

How much is the rumoured fee for Poldi?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2012
ritchboy:

I for one am not a fan of Podolski. He's not better than what we've got already so what's the point of spending that much on him? It will just put more pressure on Wenger to play him even when there are better options. . . Arshavin part 2, without the honeymoon period!

I'm sure you think Ju Young Park/ Chamark are all better than Podo. Just as they are better than Saha grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2012
dipo+:

I'm sure you think Ju Young Park/ Chamark are all better than Podo. Just as they are better than Saha grin

Ritchboy are you watching? cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2012
debosky:

£11m according to guardian sports.
i am beginning to think arsene wenger now peddle drugs - where is this money coming from?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^ Wetin Dupe sabi? The fact she thinks Saha is world-class has already rubbished her footie credentials. cheesy

RvP already owns the CF slot so Podolski will be competing with Gervinho and co not Park/Chamakh. And he is not an improvement over Gervinho and co. If the 100k p/w quoted is true then I pray he gets hit by a bus today. Give me Ryo anyday!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
ritchboy:

^^ Wetin[b] Dupe[/b] sabi? The fact she thinks Saha is world-class has already rubbished her footie credentials. cheesy

RvP already owns the CF slot so Podolski will be competing with Gervinho and co not Park/Chamakh. And he is not an improvement over Gervinho and co. If the 100k p/w quoted is true then I pray he gets hit by a bus today. Give me Ryo anyday!

thunder faya your mouth.
how dare you talk to my bestest gooner friend like that? are you insane? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
debosky:

Depends on who you believe. But about 10-11million pounds.

coogar:

£11m according to guardian sports.
i am beginning to think arsene wenger now peddle drugs - where is this money coming from?
Arshavin and one or two will most likely leave in summer. Money will come from there.

Also dudu don sell him shares to Usmanov and contributed 20% Podolski's transfer fee grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
ritchboy:

^^ Wetin Dupe sabi? The fact she thinks Saha is world-class has already rubbished her footie credentials. cheesy

It either you learnt  to lie from Sharon or Sharon learnt from you. Where did i say ever Saha is world-class? I only said he is a top player while you in your ridiculous stupidity said you'll pick chamark/park over him. Clown cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
ritchboy:

Has Mr Gervais ever scored 15 goals in his career? cheesy

Even if RVP 'owns' the CF spot, if Poldi can play there, he'll enable RVP be rested and not played into the ground.

We need a front three capable of rotating - Gervais hasn't shown much composure in front of goal thus far and Poldi appears to be better in that regard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
proudly9ja:

In spite of the fact that we didn't qualify, people should not take it for granted that it was AC Milan we played on Tuesday, not Bolton or Blackburn and we actually won 3 - 0. They had Ibra, Robinho et al in that team. I was one of those who doubted and the boys proved me wrong. Though we didn't qualify, Im proud of the team's performance.

When we beat Blackburn 7 -1, they said we played against the worst team in the EPL (Blackburn beat ManU btw)

Then we beat Spurs 5 - 2 and they said Harry Rednapp got his tactics wrong

Liverpool lost 1 - 2 to us at Anfield and they blamed it on Liverpool's poor finishing

Now we've beaten AC Milan 3 - 0, Italian Champions and current league leaders and they are blaming it on fatigue

Abeg make una give the players some credit.

I believe it was Dobolawin, Who first mentioned the word knackered/fatiqued on this thread

Well GAYYners are supposed to be r3tarded so its no surprise
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ritch knows Poldi isn't coming as a winger. With Gerv, Rosicky,Ryo, Ox and Walcott all nearly certain to be at arsenal next season, Wenger won't invest 10M on a 26yr old to be another winger. He is clearly the back-up/complement quality CF fans have been yearning for.

proudly9ja:

Depends on who you believe. But about 10-11million pounds.
Arshavin and one or two will most likely leave in summer. Money will come from there.

Arshavin and one or two?? If Poldi and Ryo join next season, we have at least 7 players to sell.

Park, Chamark, Squills, Almunia, Denilson, Arshavin and Bendtner.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
dipo+:

It either you learnt  to lie from Sharon or Sharon learnt from you. Where did i say ever Saha is world-class? I only said he is a top player while you in your ridiculous stupidity said you'll pick chamark/park over him. Clown cheesy  

You said he is a "top, top player" which translates to world-class in any sane man's dictionary tongue tongue

Give me Park over Saha any day. Saha has been shyte for eons now. I can bet your small intestine you've hardly ever seen Park play but as usual every nutter on earth wants to have an opinion on matters beyond their intellectual jurisdiction! cheesy

debosky:

Has Mr Gervais ever scored 15 goals in his career? cheesy

Even if RVP 'owns' the CF spot, if Poldi can play there, he'll enable RVP be rested and not played into the ground.

We need a front three capable of rotating - Gervais hasn't shown much composure in front of goal thus far and Poldi appears to be better in that regard.

Gervinho has scored 18 goals in each of his last two seasons.

dipo+:

Ritch knows Poldi isn't coming as a winger. With Gerv, Rosicky,Ryo, Ox and Walcott all nearly certain to be at arsenal next season, Wenger won't invest 10M on a 26yr old to be another winger. He is clearly the back-up/complement quality CF fans have been yearning for.

Of course he's coming as a winger, unless RvP leaves. You think Wenger/Gazidis will give a 100k contract to a bench fodder?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2012
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
ritchboy:

You said he is a "top, top player" which translates to world-class in any sane man's dictionary tongue tongue

So if one says Song is a top,top player, does that translate to him being world-class? You are doofus, brokeboy  cheesy

ritchboy:

Give me Park over Saha any day. Saha has been shyte for eons now. I can bet your small intestine you've hardly ever seen Park play but as usual every nutter on earth wants to have an opinion on matters beyond their intellectual jurisdiction! cheesy

Stop making a foool of urself. There is a reason Park was already in LILLE before we foolishly went for him. He is shyte and shoudn't be in England except as a tourist. Comparing him with Saha who shined with a certain MANCHESTER UNITED and is still scoring makes you sound like an ignorant adolescent.

ritchboy:

Of course he's coming as a winger, unless RvP leaves. You think Wenger/Gazidis will give a 100k contract to a bench fodder?

In your deluded mind, you think RvP is some machine that'll continue starting every game. Wise Gunners know that we need another proven goal striker to take some weight off RvP's neck as we don't seem to have any other player that can deliver 15 goals atm.
Poldi is not coming as a winger. He is that other goal outlet we all know we need to stay competitive
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by follypimpi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
Sczny

Sagna Per Kokomaster Gibbs

Songs Wilshere

Rosicky/Arteta

Walcott Poldoski
RVP
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^ Vermaelen on the bench??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
dipo+:

So if one says Song is a top,top player, does that translate to him being world-class? You are doofus, brokeboy  cheesy

Were you born an idiot or did you evolve into one? What other translation can "TOP TOP" possibly have?

Stop making a foool of urself. There is a reason Park was already in LILLE before we foolishly went for him. He is shyte and shoudn't be in England except as a tourist. Comparing him with Saha who shined with a certain MANCHESTER UNITED and is still scoring makes you sound like an ignorant adolescent.

See this bastardo. Hazard is probably the most coveted player in Europe as we speak and he plays for "LILLE". Gervinho came from Lille, ditto Cabaye and co. Obviously you are the only one making a mockery of your intellect here.

Saha has left United since 2008 and that's all you can come up with? In case your brain has been in deep freeze since, the year is 2012 and Saha is 33-year-old garbage. Up till a few weeks ago(when this garbage started) the same Saha had the worst goal-ratio in the whole EPL, even worse than Torres, what a joke.

From your idiotic comments it's obvious you know absolutely nothing about Park other than the fact he almost joined "LILLE", how you concurrently have an opinion on the matter is a testament to your own lunacy.

In your deluded mind, you think RvP is some machine that'll continue starting every game. Wise Gunners know that we need another proven goal striker to take some weight off RvP's neck as we don't seem to have any other player that can deliver 15 goals atm.
Poldi is not coming as a winger. He is that other goal outlet we all know we need to stay competitive

More proof that your head is completely empty. Podolski has NEVER scored 20 goals in one season in his entire top-flight career. In fact before this season he'd never scored 15(in ALL competitions). Your arrival at the conclusion he's a "proven goal striker" is enough evidence to confiscate your brain for stupidity research.

P.S. When I say Podolski will come as a winger, it doesn't mean he'll never play as a striker, it means he'll play mostly as a winger as long as RvP is available. You'd expect anyone with an IQ north of -1 to understand this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2012
STFU M0R0N. You are the only one here who thinks Park is anything comparable with Saha.

The Hazard and Gerv you mentioned are moving away/moved away from Lille. Thats the stuff of quality players, to move from clubs like lille where they established themselves and not to be getting signed at Lille at a age when they should be at the top of their careers. Ritchboy, you are officially dull
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2012
Hehehe, after you've been taken to the cleaners this is all you could conjure? Even when you say little it's still laced with stupidity:

dipo+:

STFU M0R0N. You are the only one here who thinks Park is anything comparable with Saha.

The Hazard and Gerv you mentioned are moving away/moved away from Lille. Thats the stuff of quality players, to move from clubs like lille where they established themselves and not to be getting signed at Lille at a age when they should be at the top of their careers. Ritchboy, you are officially dull

According to this buffoon, quality players(Gervinho) move away from clubs like Lille to bigger clubs(Arsenal). Now tell me where Park moved from and where he is now.

In just a single breath, you've manged to dispel any doubt you are by and far the phatest phool in the multiverse! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
ritchboy:

Hehehe, after you've been taken to the cleaners this is all you could conjure? Even when you say little it's still laced with stupidity:

According to this buffoon, quality players(Gervinho) move away from clubs like Lille to bigger clubs(Arsenal). Now tell me where Park moved from and where he is now.

In just a single breath, you've manged to dispel any doubt you are by and far the phatest phool in the multiverse! grin grin grin

You are a monkey. I am trying to stress that Park is not as good a quality player as your delusion presents to you and should never have been brought Arsenal in the first place. His being in Arsenal is a Wenger gaffe but you are here w@nkin off about his quality
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:41am On Mar 09, 2012
Lucas P's arrival to me is the smoke, i expect the Fire in the Summer. Farewell Captain, you gave your best performance in your final season here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 2:32am On Mar 09, 2012
@Edoyad

if RVP leaves just about now, kasala go burst for Arsenal finally . . .

I wonder why anyone will want Podolski to come in?

are u guys contented with having CERTIFIED FLOPS come play for you?

majority of the players that we have been yapping about are players that havent been all that at the club level, but have some national team pedigree . . .that tome , is PLAIN HOGWASH!!!

Podolski will even be a worse flop than Arshavin and Chamakh together . . we need a big, black, strong and bullish striker that has been playing in the EPL to come get the job done for us . . .

PODOSLKI ko, POPOOLA ni!!! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 4:49am On Mar 09, 2012
Mr Dipo, I dont think you have watched Park long enough to rank him as shyte. Park has proven to be a prolific goal scorer, scoring a decent number for Monaco last season and netting for his country in almost all the last appearances. He hasn't had the chance to show what he's made of in the PL.

I really don't know why Wenger is chasing this Podolski of a boy if he's not Van Persie's replacement. Park hasn't seen a lot of playing time because Van Persie is scoring for fun and we've not had much games to experiment with this season. Every game has been important and we've been over reliant on our automated goal machine. So if Van Pee stays fit and keeps scoring like mad, then Podo is just an addition to the bench baking asses, unless he proves from his debut that he can deliver the goodies, then we can afford to trust him and bench rest VanPee occasionally.

Personally, I'm not interested in Podolski and I fear he will end up like Chamakh,  hope he proves me wrong.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 5:14am On Mar 09, 2012
hannie:

@Edoyad

majority of the players that we have been yapping about are players that havent been all that at the club level, but have some national team pedigree . . .that tome , is PLAIN HOGWASH!!!

Podolski will even be a worse flop than Arshavin and Chamakh together . . we need a big, black, strong and bullish striker that has been playing in the EPL to come get the job done for us . . .

R u Yakubu's agent? cheesy undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:10am On Mar 09, 2012
hannie:

@Edoyad

PODOSLKI ko, POPOOLA ni!!!  angry
If Podolski is coming in so that RVP can get reinforcement, it wouldn't be such a bad thing. But going by the trend in recent years, I think we have reason to fear for the exit of some one else.
Wenger has been lusting after Podolski for a while now, he probably sees something many others can't see.

You've been mentioning strong black attacker for a while now  grin, I agree with you on that one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2012
hannie:

@Edoyad

How many big,black bullish strikers are there? I don't think you are considering Drogba. There is only one such striker and that's Ba.

There is a big possibility that RvP and Wenger have come to a resolve to let RvP go in the summer. Wenger will always sell if anyone offers 25M for his players and bigger offers are sure to come in for the dutchman's services. For Arsenal, the profit is priority and that's not about to change. It is what it is, my people. I'll be very surprised to see RvP and Poldi in arsenal next season. If RvP would sign, i dunno why he'll ask us to wait till summer. He's being in Arsenal for eons by now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2012
surprised you folks are even discussing this sef, of course van persie is leaving.

and i doubt if the fees will be up to 25 mill, except of course if its man citeh. if wenger could sell fabregas for that price how much more vap persie at 29.

as if we all don't know that profiteering is the watchword and target at arsenal. abeg.
i think what should be more prtinent now is praying that song does not leave too, cos na dat one go kill matta o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2012
^^
Omo leave story. If Song leaves, NOTHING changes. If we could stay in the top four after Fab and Nas left, one can say AW has a model to ensure he can sell his best players and still attain the trophy of a top four slot. RvP is leaving for trophies and we have signed Poldi to make sure fans see a reason to renew season ticket subscriptions.
I hope we can continue our run of form anyways cos there's still a lot of work to do if we are to finish forth this season. Our summer dealings is sure to be yet another disappointment cos with Ramshit, Rosicky and Ox showing he can play in the middle wenger won't spend 25 mill on Gotze or Hazard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenkruse: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
proudly9ja:

R u Yakubu's agent? cheesy undecided

Elokobi grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
kenkruse:

Elokobi grin

Victor Moses grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.