Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2338991 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (3530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
biolabee:

amen to arteta,

Wenger is a phool,  How can he sub a sub,

Heyyy,  another pass from Song

Van Man is great,  now I have officially joined the Suarez beefers,

He caught the ball in the world cup,  I 4gave him
He abused Evra - - i still forgave him

But diving mehn, Nope

Forget cheat Suarez! The idiota has managed to turn himself to enemy numero uno despite his talent
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
biolabee:

amen to arteta,

Wenger is a phool, How can he sub a sub,

So if the sub is injured or playing rubbish, he should leave him on?

I would have loved to yab Wengay but not this time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2012
I heard arsenal won how? Which juju una use?

Na wah o.

Just wait for dudu to come and tell us arsenal is the next best thing to moin moin. Na 4th we dey hustle for o, 4th, a gazillion points off the top of the table
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
slimshay:

Behold the manifestation of the son (rvp) of god (bergkamp)!!!!!!!! cool cool cool wink wink wink

He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants!!! cool cool cool
u haft kolo grin

Lord have persie  cool again and again and agaaaiiiinn  cheesy

debosky:

Like I said, Liverpool can't score to save their lives.

But what a ball by Song and what a finish by Van Persie!

Now we need the Baggies to put one more nail in AVB's coffin. grin

naijababe:

What a game! It was simply a lucky win for us

feels good sha ,now liverpool will know how it feels to play really well and lose grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2012
Just yesterday I screamed 'who needs Fabregas when we've got Diaby', permit me to change that to who needs Fabregas when we've got Song.  grin grin grin

Nice pass again from Song. We need more passes like this from our midfielders. And what a finish! What more can we say about RVP?
Good to see Lionel Diaby back on the field but did he get injured again? undecided

Truth be told, Liverpool dominated most part of the game. That Suarez guy is on another plane. Thank God they left their scoring boots on the training ground. Szczesny's double save from Kuyt's penalty must be one of the saves of the season. That guy just needs to improve on his distribution and he'l be the best in the EPL.

+3points, +1 goal. +6points and +4goals in games against Spurs and Liverpool. Good one. Newcastle, Everton and Villa are next. I propose we play our second team against Milan  grin grin. Time for Chamakh to get 90 mins football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
proudly9ja:

Just yesterday I screamed 'who needs Fabregas when we've got Diaby', permit me to change that to who needs Fabregas when we've got Song.  grin grin grin

Nice pass again from Song. We need more passes like this from our midfielders. And what a finish! What more can we say about RVP?
Good to see Lionel Diaby back on the field but did he get injured again? undecided

Truth be told, Liverpool dominated most part of the game. That Suarez guy is on another plane. Thank God they left their scoring boots on the training ground. Szczesny's double save from Kuyt's penalty must be one of the saves of the season. That guy just needs to improve on his distribution and he'l be the best in the EPL.

+3points, +1 goal. +6points and +4goals in games against Spurs and Liverpool. Good one. Newcastle, Everton and Villa are next. I propose we play our second team against Milan  grin grin. Time for Chamakh to get 90 mins football@

I honestly believe Arsenal could put five past Milan if they want to, If Arsenal really want to this team can score five. The problem is can they keep Milan out?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by isis2: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
Congrats to d gunners.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
proudly9ja:

+3points, +1 goal. +6points and +4goals in games against Spurs and Liverpool. Good one. Newcastle, Everton and Villa are next. I propose we play our second team against Milan  grin grin. Time for Chamakh to get 90 mins football

Arsenal is too legit to quit. We're not giving up just yet. We'll fight Milan to the last.

Still no news on Diaby yet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
What's up with those Song chips?
smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Arsenal is too legit to quit. We're not giving up just yet. We'll fight Milan to the last.

Still no news on Diaby yet.

edoyad:

I honestly believe Arsenal could put five past Milan if they want to, If Arsenal really want to this team can score five. The problem is can they keep Milan out?

Lets take it easy on the optimism. Our team today didn't play in any way different from the way we played when we were washed 4 - 0 by Milan. The defense in the last two games has been woeful at some points. We got away with it against Spurs and Liverpool, against Milan, considering we have to overturn a 4-0 loss, I don't think we will get away with. Seeing the way our players ere dropping like flies today - Arteta, Vermallen, Song, Sagna, Il stick to my suggestion that we should play as little of the first team as possible against Milan.

Chelsea lost to WestBrom today but we are still not secure in the top four spot. We still have 11 games to go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
proudly9ja:

Lets take it easy on the optimism. Our team today didn't play in any way different from the way we played when we were washed 4 - 0 by Milan. The defense in the last two games has been woeful at some points. We got away with it against Spurs and Liverpool, against Milan, considering we have to overturn a 4-0 loss, I don't think we will get away with. Seeing the way our players ere dropping like flies today - Arteta, Vermallen, Song, Sagna, Il stick to my suggestion that we should play as little of the first team as possible against Milan.

Chelsea lost to WestBrom today but we are still not secure in the top four spot. We still have 11 games to go

If the players come out firing on all cylinders like they did against Blackburn and Tottenham (which I think was a brilliant team performance), an early goal might just spark off a comeback. Its just wishful thinking, day dreaming, over optimism . . . . . . . . . but its not impossible.

I don't we had a real test against Milan @ the sansiro considering the woeful condition of their pitch and Wenger's experiments, the emirates game might be a totally different ball game. We can play our first team as we dont face Newcastle until next Monday, they'll have enough time to rest.

WRT Arteta's injury, Wenger said about his spine  shocked shocked . . . . . blah blah blah . I hope its not o  cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2012
Thats what i call grit!, Not playing well and still getting the desired results. and just like i mentioned sometime ago, the worst that could happen is for us to lose song to injury. Nigga is beast!

Not one of Kos best games as he looked rather jittery in the first 15 mins or so, but overall a good TEAM performance and what a way to prepare against Milan, The worries is just the fatigue factor. A couple of players looked like they needed a break today, but this is where mentality of Experienced players put them above the youngsters.

Gervihno looks rather unhappy with having to come off the bench undecided, hmmm, hope we don't have another mercenary on our hands here. His body Language hasn't been the best in the last two games, but there you have it. Healthy competition is the best recipe for success grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
dayo, the more reason why he should not have brought in abou,
He has not played in 4 months,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
We've lost too many games where we deserved to win so winning one where we deserve to lose is just Karma coming full circle.  

Top performances by RVP and Tech9 and get well soon Arteta. Please Gazidis, give RVP whatever he wants.

Me sef I'm annoyed with Arsene. Gervinho and Ox shouldn't be on the bench when Walcott is playing as far as I'm concerned. His two goals in the past match hasn't suddenly turned him to Mr. Untouchable jare.

All is fine in gooner land and no one is throwing tantrums today.

@4ller
Mind yaself jare. Arsenal is better than moin moin and will soon surpass pounded yam and fine egusi soup sef.   grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
duduspace:

We've lost too many games where we deserved to win so winning one where we deserve to lose is just Karma coming full circle.  

Top performances by RVP and Tech9. Please Gazidis, give RVP whatever he wants.

Me sef I'm annoyed with Arsene. Gervinho and Ox shouldn't be on the bench when Walcott is playing as far as I'm concerned. His two goals in the past match hasn't suddenly turned him to Mr. Untouchable jare.

All is fine in gooner land and no one is throwing tantrums today.

@4ller
Mind yaself jare. Arsenal is better than moin moin and will soon surpass pounded yam and fine egusi soup sef.   grin

The voice of man is the voice of God grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
biolabee:

dayo,  the more reason why he should not have brought in abou,
He has not played in 4 months,

That he's been out for 4 months doesnt mean he's never goin to play again. He (Diaby) was always goin to come back @ some point and was the best option from the bench to replace the injured Arteta (with Rambo and Coq unavailable).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2012
naijababe:

The voice of man is the voice of God grin grin grin

I disagree, the voice of 4ller can only be the voice of the Devil. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2012
KayDee, true that but in a must win like this, diaby was not the best choice,
A game like the one at Blackburn 7-1 would heave been ideal,

We just ended up having a lost sub place and another possible injury in addition to arteta ramsey and co
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
4 points behind the spuds, suddenly automatic qualification looks so real
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
AVB Sacked - no surprise

another one bites the dust. undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
AVB gone! Hell the phack no! Roman you phacking c-u-#-t! At least with AVB there it was so very certain we were finishing ahead of Chelsea. wink

Meanwhile can somebody help us look for the junkunu megefrgede Sharon was boring us with when the young blad was hired. wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
TBH, Sharon and I agreed that the boy would be fired at Chelski. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
That's a lie Debo, Sharon was pestering with how so good the boy was. Uber tactical mishgish. I would concede tho, he proposed the media would hound him out. But no sir, twasnt the media did him now bruv. Twas his cluelessness about English league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
I heard arsenal won how? Which juju una use?

Na wah o.

Just wait for dudu to come and tell us arsenal is the next best thing to moin moin. Na 4th we dey hustle for o, 4th, a gazillion points off the top of the table

Whats that supposed to mean ??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
how many fans have arsenal got?
arsenal of all clubs? who watches arsenal?

in the days of the invincibles, yes!
most of your fans populate chelsea and man city lately.

they have defected. . . . .and i am sure if debosky and you especially could change usernames, you woulda gone too. . .
how are we sure loyika is not medjal and vieira isn't ajanlekoko. Grin

who tell say arsenal no get enough fans\/? google it now !! gunners forever jare!! besides what club do you belong?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
Arsenal nor get fans, all of us here are what again? Airconditioners? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 1:43am On Mar 05, 2012
Scoring five against Milan wit that Thiago Silva guy appears impossible.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2012
Interesting time to be am arsenal fan. What a roller coaster ride. I hope they are not flattering to deceive again. My hat off to the vampire. He is in the form of his life.may injury be far from him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2012
@ dudu say whAt? Drink ice water 5Naira cool ur mind, cheesy

Some one should tell diaby to Go see the placenta woman. Ever since van persie did that the result has been clear.

Btw those chavs spoiled my weekend, y dem go sack AVB na?
That Club is not run with any common sense, what's the point in putting di matteo in charge? Kuku leave the chap to finish his season. Its done for anyway.

Hmmn I wanna put a fiver on togoham finishing 5Th. Hehe. Manure proved useful for once. Hope shekpe and shitty complete the job
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
wilshere!   grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
Arsenal short and Liverpool shirts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
Muki is jack back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (3530) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.