Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,665 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2360761 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
I am happy flamin was not sold or loaned off as this old geezer was going to do

Relying on the great Coq for a whole season was asinine

Arteta is not a dm

Sod09.... just leave it..these guys are too infatuated with Wenger

are u not tired of Wenger's silly excuses
All be does is been arrogant nd self centered
Blaming everyone for their misfortune including injuries..
Football ain't mathematics but u dnt expect derby county to beat chelshit or barca....even God can't make it happen
U can't buy $12m nd expect 40+ goals
Impossicant
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
Football ain't mathematics but u dnt expect derby county to beat chelshit or barca....even God can't make it happen
Impossicant

With the great Coq Wenger can do anything
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
Impossicant
You no dey rest? Give up man. Just enjoy good football. Ahn ahn. You complain everytime. Aren't you tired of Wailing?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
Impossicant
The bolded shows how deluded you are.

Chelsea 2-4 Bradford City : In the year Chelsea won the league.

End of discussion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
I am happy flamin was not sold or loaned off as this old geezer was going to do

Relying on the great Coq for a whole season was asinine

Arteta is not a dm

Sod09.... just leave it..these guys are too infatuated with Wenger

No one mentioned Wenger except you, obviously you are obsessed with Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nawao

You guys...we won yesterday. Against Spurs! Let's enjoy it till the next game cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
Impossicant
What is the meaning of this nonsense for goodness sake?!

Look, Arsenal is not the only club you can support. If you are not happy with the way it is being managed and the players therein, find your way to another club. Your perpetual ridiculous wailing on this thread is highly nauseating. You are not the only fan and last time I read of your account, not a single naira you are spending is paying Wenger nor the players.

What is it sef?! Some of us come here to enjoy the camaraderie that Arsenal places on us. Your silly infantile wailing like as if Arsenal losing or winning is the source of your living is nothing but grandiose idiocy. I am utterly fed up with it. Zip it mate!

If you are an Arsenal fan, enjoy your team playing. If you are an Enyimba fan, enjoy your team playing. If they play wrongly, criticize and encourage them. If they play well, appreciate them and encourage them towards better strides. ManU had a run of bad games, even with that, their fans still maintain loyalty and debated football with one another; all collectively hoping for the best for their team.

If Arsenal is frustrating your life, there are 19 other EPL teams you can choose to support and be a fan of. Enough with this pathetic wailing, bad English writing and illogical reasoning you continually subject us to here.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pataki:

Look, Arsenal is not the only club you can support. If you are not happy with the way it is being managed and the players therein, find your way to another club. Your perpetual ridiculous wailing on this thread is highly nauseating. You are not the only fan and last time I read of your account, not a single naira you are spending is paying Wenger nor the players.

What is it sef?! Some of us come here to enjoy the camaraderie that Arsenal places on us. Your silly infantile wailing like as if Arsenal losing or winning is the source of your living is nothing but grandiose idiocy. I am utterly fed up with it. Zip it mate!

If you are an Arsenal fan, enjoy your team playing. If you are an Enyimba fan, enjoy your team playing. If they play wrongly, criticize and encourage them. If they play well, appreciate them and encourage them towards better strides. ManU had a run of bad games, even with that, their fans still maintain loyalty and debated football with one another; all collectively hoping for the best for their team.

If Arsenal is frustrating your life, there are 19 other EPL teams you can choose to support and be a fan of. Enough with this pathetic wailing, bad English writing and illogical reasoning you continually subject us to here.
lol
Arrant nonsense man u won d ucl where's ours
Low life pple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Keky:
You no dey rest? Give up man. Just enjoy good football. Ahn ahn. You complain everytime. Aren't you tired of Wailing?
guy I enjoy it ooo grin
At least it's makes me not moody wen we lose
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:
No one mentioned Wenger except you, obviously you are obsessed with Wenger.
Wenger ko mourhino ni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

With the great Coq Wenger can do anything
I tire oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Arsenal fans tear down Spurs' stadium banner.

After knacking them at their home, we come tear their pants join. Those guys are representing...

#COYG.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
lol
Arrant nonsense man u won d ucl where's ours
Low life pple

When last did you ever go to a stadium to watch your local or even any team play? Yet you have the temerity to call people you have never met, low life?

You must be living a very sad pathetic life.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:

After knacking them at their home, we come tear their pants join. Those guys are representing...

#COYG.

Pure nonsense. We should be above that rubbish. Even though I know Spurs fans are used to the habit of destroying our facilities anytime they visit the Emirates, but nevertheless we should not be doing that.

Thank goodness the FA cannot fine or deal with Arsenal for unruly fans. But most definitely, those guys caught on video camera and arrested will be dealt with by the police.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pataki:

When last did you ever go to a stadium to watch your local or even any team play? Yet you have the temerity to call people you have never met, low life?

You must be living a very sad pathetic life.
of course I watch local football nd day give me joy...cos if day don't play well we have d chance to boo dem, nd if other wise day earn our praise
Prime fc in Oshogbo to be precise
Day are not d best but still OK....OK lets go back to afc, u said manure have a bad time too nd others
I agree but all dese clubs u mention have won either d epl or ucl....
Since d unbeaten season I dnt think we have a good season, winning f a cups are mere according to spy360....
Wats is d club planning to achieve dese
None cos AW didn't think we need it
Y will day be sticking wit such person.....
U guys can't confidentially tell us we will win something dis season...pls be sincere can u
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
of course I watch local football nd day give me joy...cos if day don't play well we have d chance to boo dem, nd if other wise day earn our praise
Prime fc in Oshogbo to be precise
Day are not d best but still OK....OK lets go back to afc, u said manure have a bad time too nd others
I agree but all dese clubs u mention have won either d epl or ucl....
Since d unbeaten season I dnt think we have a good season, winning f a cups are mere according to spy360....
Wats is d club planning to achieve dese
None cos AW didn't think we need it
Y will day be sticking wit such person.....
U guys can't confidentially tell us we will win something dis season...pls be sincere can u

Look here, Arsenal is not the only team you can be a fan of. If Arsenal is not living up to your standards, kindly find another club. Your pathetic wailing here is simply aggravating a lot of us here.

If you are a fan, be a fan. If you are a wailer, go to a burial ground. We are here to enjoy our team and its players. If that is not for you, waka abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pataki:

Look here, Arsenal is not the only team you can be a fan of. If Arsenal is not living up to your standards, kindly find another club. Your pathetic wailing here is simply aggravating a lot of us here.

If you are a fan, be a fan. If you are a wailer, go to a burial ground. We are here to enjoy our team and its players. If that is not for you, waka abeg.
Bleep it den let me be wailer den
Or WOB wat evaangry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
guy I enjoy it ooo grin
At least it's makes me not moody wen we lose
Alright. Carry on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:
[s]No one mentioned Wenger except you, obviously you are obsessed with Wenger[/s].

OwKaY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
But Sod09 seriously, when exactly will you sincerely praise Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pataki:

Pure nonsense. We should be above that rubbish. Even though I know Spurs fans are used to the habit of destroying our facilities anytime they visit the Emirates, but nevertheless we should not be doing that.

Thank goodness the FA cannot fine or deal with Arsenal for unruly fans. But most definitely, those guys caught on video camera and arrested will be dealt with by the police.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pataki:

It's bad behaviour but who cares, nothing as sweet as intimidating your direct rival at his own backyard.

#COYG...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
An0nimus:
But Sod09 seriously, when exactly will you sincerely praise Arsenal?
wen we win d ucl
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
I think the best is to ignore the dude called Sod09 if he cant give a constructive criticism and also as pataki as pointed out there are also 19 teams in epl and also more than 1000 teams across the world which can support.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Funpeter:
I think the best is to ignore the dude called Sod09 if he cant give a constructive criticism and also as pataki as pointed out there are also 19 teams in epl and also more than 1000 teams across the world which can support.
exactly ignore me
Den by may wen we clinch d foutrophy
Ucl: round of 16
F.a cup I can't say sef
Capital cup...mere cup
Den we can talk of d progress of afc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
wen we win d ucl

So if Arsenal doesn't win it in the next 10 years, just assuming here bro, you will continue like this?

That's a tough way to be a fan IMO. So much negative energy lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
An0nimus:

So if Arsenal doesn't win it in the next 10 years, just assuming here bro, you will continue like this?

That's a tough way to be a fan IMO. So much negative energy lol
lol
10 years ke.....AW will surely resign b4 den or probably relegate afc grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
exactly ignore me
F.a cup I can't say sef
Capital cup...mere cup
Honestly I know you love Arsenal and want the best from them,but you should criticise when neccesary and praise when you need to. Remember love covereth all things, the love we have for arsenal is what is still keeping most of us.
lastly remember whether you love, hate, criticise, praise or even go on hunger strike AW will keep recieving is salary likewise the players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
exactly ignore me
F.a cup I can't say sef
Capital cup...mere cup
Honestly I know you love Arsenal and want the best from them,but you should criticise when neccesary and praise when you need to. Remember love covereth all things, the love we have for arsenal is what is still keeping most of us.
lastly remember whether you love, hate, criticise, praise or even go on hunger strike AW will keep recieving his salary likewise the players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:

#COYG.
U call dat representing?? Lool! I bet i already know wat u'd say if it was Chelsea fans dat did wat Arsenal fans did yesterday...
SMH!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pataki:

You took the words right out of my mouth. I wonder why he's supporting the team or something else, finding fault even when Arsenal is winning. Pathetic

Sod09, if u don't like Wenger, stop supporting the club and wait for him to be sacked maybe u might enjoy supporting Manchester City cos they're perfect.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
its cos u simply a fool or stupid.....
OK, let me break it down to ur level since u dumb lets say u didn't read for exam
Will u pass d exam

Since you lack imagination... and you're very myopic... would explain something to you... I didn't read... throughout my school days... and I didn't cheat either... cos if I did... I probably would have been caught and if I wasn't caught I probably would graduate with a 2.1 cos I'll be cheating both at my test and exams... but I graduated with 2.2... now back at you... did I fail my exams or pass...?!

sode... you're sordid... it's not by force to be an arsenal fan...

p.s:
that's my second degree...

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.