Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2364449 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (3552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
First tiers for consideration includes beast Matuidi, Schneiderlin, Pogba ( can play multiple positions), Kondogbia, Gonalons

Joshua Guigaloivi, Imbula, Rabiot, Steven Nzonzi are fast rising and Coq belongs to this group in my books.

Don't construe me, it's not impossible but Coq has to absolutely beast games and hope some of these guys don't and don't forget most of them are also young.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
sod09:
mtshew...smh
So y u involving Wenger den
Bros u always talk outta context
May be I don't know aw to support my team but ur own approach is even worse
U dnt go around blackmailing or giving false news abt other teams just to make urs look good....
Walcott compared to cr7 et agüero
Let coq d best in epl
E.t.c
In arsene in trust
Isn't it that your hatred of Wenger has blinded you to the realities underneath?
Were you not the first to point out Mou dig at AW about being the only manager not under pressure?
Were you not the first to inform us about Alladyce's beef with Wenger?
How is it that you refuse to accept that Mou is being punished for comments made about AW among other things?
Guy find where your passion lies.

By the way, Coq is currently the best DM is the EPL with the highest number of tackles and interceptions.

May I also point out to you that Bellerin, yes Bellerin has created more clear cut chances in Europe- that includes Messi, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Hazard, Silva, De Bruyne and offcourse Ozil.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Roland17:
First tiers for consideration includes beast Matuidi, Schneiderlin, Pogba ( can play multiple positions), Kondogbia, Gonalons

Joshua Guigaloivi, Imbula, Rabiot, Steven Nzonzi are fast rising and Coq belongs to this group in my books.

Don't construe me, it's not impossible but Coq has to absolutely beast games and hope some of these guys don't and don't forget most of them are also young.
The coach is only sticking with his usual players knowing that he has players of Coq's similitude in Matuidi and Kondogbia. Those were established long before Coq is, but performance wise, they aren't really better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Keky:
No wonder one plays for a big team and the other doesn't.
so cos one is playing in top team makes him d best...
Benzema is right after all
Clown fc cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Spy360:
Isn't it that your hatred of Wenger has blinded you to the realities underneath?
Were you not the first to point out Mou dig at AW about being the only manager not under pressure?
How is it that you refuse to accept that Mou is being punished for comments made about AW among other things?

By the way, Coq is currently the best DM is the EPL with the highest number of tackles and interceptions.

May I also point out to you that Bellerin, yes Bellerin has created more clear cut chances in Europe- that includes Messi, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Hazard, Silva, De Bruyne and offcourse Ozil.
You get time dey argue with that guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Spy360:

OK....so watin consign d f.a with Wenger nd moanrinho trowing jibe at each other
He was suspended for accusing d officials
Get ur facts right....
Le coq made interceptions, so that make him d best shocked shocked
U just so unbelievable grin grin
Cabaye has made more clearance Dan anyone one in d league...not only dat, he has 4 goals (2pk, 2 outfield goals)
Wit 3 assits so far....
Wat abt le coq None cool cool
Dnt get me wrong le coq is good, but not d best
Bellerin create chances, of course I know...barca will soon come take dere property..
BTW dude its chances, not goals...
U shd be ashamed of posting dat, d lad has produced 12 chancedis is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Spy360:

OK....so watin consign d f.a with Wenger nd moanrinho trowing jibe at each other
Get ur facts right....
Cabaye has made more clearance Dan anyone one in d league...not only dat, he has 4 goals (2pk, 2 outfield goals)
Wit 3 assits so far....
Bellerin create chances, of course I know...barca will soon come take dere property..
U shd be ashamed of posting dat, d lad has produced 12 chances dis season alone..no striker to convert just one
In arsene we trust
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
IZUKWU:
just a matter of time before le coq breaks into the french national team.
of course...d coach is silly for ignoring d great le coq cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
sod09:
Get ur facts right....
Wit 3 assits so far....
U shd be ashamed of posting dat, d lad has produced 12 chancedis is
cabaye is not playing 4, for palace as coq is obviously doing for arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
IZUKWU:
cabaye is not playing 4, for palace as coq is obviously doing for arsenal
really
Pls tell me wat I dnt know shocked
Den who
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Roland17:

Guilavogui or Luis Gustavo which one you go pick
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

Guilavogui or Luis Gustavo which one you go pick

2-3 years ago I probably would have considered Gustavo ahead of Guilavogui but currently? Ahhh I would pick Joshua Guilavogui, the guy has raw talents that only needs to be harnessed, at 25 he is a pure DM, his size is intimidating, dude is impossible to bully off the ball, pretty mobile as his conditioning is crazy and a very hard tackler with above average timing, his ball technique might not be as decent as Gustavo's but again I believe with more games, experience and good coaching he should develop that aspect don't forget most pure DM are bad on the ball offensively..

Joshua has retired Gustavo to the bench with iron seat belt and padlock at Wolfburg, I have watched Wolfburgs games this season and I think the only time Gustavo featured this season was when coach Hecking smoked Kano weed and started both Guilavogui and Gustavo against Bayern in hopes it would keep Bayern midfield locked but the 5-1 spanking was too much, don't forget Gustavo was even substituted in that game.

I expect Wolfburg to make his loan deal permanent and I would not be surprised if Gustavo moves back to Brazil in frustration, he has been horrible after he left Bayern, I think Gustavo's biggest problem is he tried to transition into the modern DM who forays into the attack by creating/ scoring goals and traded his primary skill of protecting the back four and dominating the middle and that is the total opposite of Guilavogui who is very disciplined with positioning, he sticks to his primary responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JustKay3(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2015
sod09:
Sam allardyce.....

"Of course, Arsenal beat us sometimes, but we drew with them or beat them more often than expected and Wenger couldn't handle it.

"There was one time he wouldn't shake hands with me at Highbury because we got a draw. I saw him ripping his tie off and throwing it on the floor in anger.

"He takes it all very personally and has an air or arrogance. He's not one for inviting you into his office for a drink after games.

"He's a fantastic manager, I cannot deny that. But the more I could wind him up, the more I liked it."

Chai dat man finish Wenger nd his boys for Bolton grin....
And dats d best tactician in d league

Wenger vs Allardyce record: 27 games – 15 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses.

Checked the definition of "often",scratches head.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2015
JustKay3:

Scratch am wella

Highbury connotes Bolton

Bring up the Bolton record
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JustKay3(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Scratch am wella
Highbury connotes Bolton

Trolling?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
JustKay3:

check his quote again,he meant not more than arsenal beat them but more than people would have given them chance of beating arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Scratch am wella

Highbury connotes Bolton

grin grin
Dnt remind us abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2015
JustKay3:

Trolling?
Dude u are the one trolling

You post something in which Highbury is clearly stated then bring an all time head to head record?

Drunk much?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

You post something in which Highbury is clearly stated then bring an all time head to head record?
Drunk much?

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Roland17:

I fu...ck with this!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
JustKay3:

Trolling?
Question of the week. cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Where's proudly sports we need preview for tomorrow's game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Drunk much?

alomo with red label= baddest combo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin
sod09:
alomo with red label= baddest combo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
if to say all Arsene Wenger , "I would have signed ... " materialized. .

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well I don't see anything other than 3 pts against Watford
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well I don't see anything other than 3 pts against Watford

u can say dat again
With clean sheet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
sod09:
u can say dat again
With clean sheet

then over to Bayern grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

then over to Bayern grin

dat one I can't say anything lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
sod09:
dat one I can't say anything lipsrsealed

Football is 90 mins
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Football is 90 mins
yes...But u can win in 19 mins like against man u
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
sod09:
yes...But u can win in 19 mins like against man u

Well with Bayern

Its 180 mins

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (3552) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lush100(m), muyiwa22(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.