Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340253 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (3531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Now u're just sounding ridiculous. Just pray Arsenal jah jejely from UCL. Coz if u guys make Europa instead, u people are in some serious shît. Thursday night football + Saturday Afternoon kickoff. Lool! Trust Wenger to want to prove a point and win everything. Lets see how Ozil and Walcot's fitnesses would den hold up.

Besides u should stop jonzing. United to win more trophies dan Arsenal dis season X_X tongue

Talking from experience... are we...?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
sod09:
Dude wat d hell dose space u wan sleep on top
Be careful itself oo cheesy
Now back to d matter

Aw is afc bigger Dan ajax

Sorry guess its phone error

AdeLaNa1:
Thank u o. Simple Analysis and some people would be taking it personal like their lives depended on it.
They'll now come and be telling us Arsenal should be regarded as a Big Club because they ve a new Stadium and ve won the oldest trophy in the world the most times......and he said i was the illiterate angry
Lool! Absurd to say the least grin grin
Now back to the original arguement. I want ur honest opinions. Who is the bigger club between Liverpool and Arsenal??

You have to specify a parameter

Liverpool is ranked lower on euro club
They have lower coefficients
They are valued much lower
They have not won the top tier titlesince the early 90s. Arsenal has won 3

But they have 5 euro cups
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

Sorry guess its phone error

You have to specify a parameter

Liverpool is ranked lower on euro club
They have lower coefficients
They are valued much lower
They have not won the top tier titlesince the early 90s. Arsenal has won 3

But they have 5 euro cups

True. But 5 Euro Cups and 18 League titles shouldn't be overlooked tho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
True. But 5 Euro Cups and 18 League titles shouldn't be overlooked tho.

Yes

However in the last 23 years in England

It has been about one club...united

Arsenal n Chelsea next

City next level

Liverpool, spuds n others
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Can we use your criteria to rank which club is bigger PSG or AC Milan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes

However in the last 23 years in England

It has been about one club...united

Arsenal n Chelsea next

City next level

Liverpool, spuds n others

Seriously?? U said 'In the last 23 years' and u place City above Liverpool?! angry

U need slap!! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Can we use your criteria to rank which club is bigger PSG or AC Milan
Obviously, they'll say PSG....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am sure if you give Bayern the option of scoring 5 and letting Arsenal score 2 they would take it right now even if the 2 goals they dribble our 11 players 4 times

We are a BIG club we are after the big picture like winning trophies not senseless brownie points like EPL fans. Who would celebrate a "We scored against Bayern" trophy, "John terry was MOTM vs Ecuador" Trophy, "We have the highest number of fans in Nigeria" trophy, "Na our jersey fine pass" trophy

Like winning yeye burnthisleaguedown before december, right? If overhyped epl team (especially Pataki's sh1tty team) scores a goal against the best defence in the world then you should expect fire in your a,.ss. If a team having the world best CB in boatank and the world best goalie in Neuer and you are trying to preempt conceding a goal, then you should bury your face in the mud. I know it wont happen cos arsenal will be parading dumb strikers like walcott and giroud cheesy. 1/2 of a goal is not acceptable from a boatank that solely stopped all the best attackers in the world cup. He killed everything in front of him (in coogar's voice). We must party here come next week, Dayo my guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
iPopAlomo:

The post about 2 FA Cups is really retardedddd... Arsenal are the record holders of the Oldest cup in the world... how many years are Man Utd going barren now without any trophy... 2 years or 3... albeit... it's still early years...

Isn't it the same Olympiakos that bested you last three season with our worst player at the moment in Joel Campbell doing a Messi on your team...?! Yeah... in your words... that isn't a résume for Big club either...

Now this is where you goofed about Nottingham forrest... they've won 2 Champions league cups... one more than Chelshit and Two more than Arsenal... Would they give up their Cups to play in the premiership...?! your guess is as good as mine...

Arsenal are the third highest holders of the premiership... and in every right... that's a résume of a big club...

Blackburn has won it... where are they now...?! Everton and Newcastle are big clubs in their own right... and their trophy drought is stretching almost two decades...

Oh! Lest I forget... before Sir Alex... Manchester United went 26 years without a Trophy... yes... 26 fuckkkking years... that certainly doesn't fit into the résume of a big club...

To educate your illiterate ass... these are some of things used in evaluating a big club... honours, stadium size, fan base, success, time in top division etc...

Don't @ me... I really tried allowing you wallow in delusion... till you pushed the button...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
airmark:

Like winning yeye burnthisleaguedown before december, right? If overhyped epl team (especially Pataki's sh1tty team) scores a goal against the best defence in the world then you should expect fire in your a,.ss. If a team having the world best CB in boatank and the world best goalie in Neuer and you are trying to preempt conceding a goal, then you should bury your face in the mud. I know it wont happen cos arsenal will be parading dumb strikers like walcott and giroud cheesy. 1/2 of a goal is not acceptable from a boatank that solely stopped all the best attackers in the world cup. He killed everything in front of him (in coogar's voice). We must party here come next week, Dayo my guy.

Bayern is not a foolish team like yours.

All we care about is winning and not a silly target like opponent shouldnt score. They can score all they want as long as we outscore them

There are no trophies for who doesnt concede rather for those who outscore the opponent.

Atletico last season conceded 3 goals throughout the CL Barca conceded times 2 of that yet no one gave the trophy to Atletico

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bayern is not a foolish team like yours.

All we care about is winning and not a silly target like opponent shouldnt score. They can score all they want as long as we outscore them

There are no trophies for who doesnt concede rather for those who outscore the opponent.

Atletico last season conceded 3 goals throughout the CL Barca conceded times 2 of that yet no one gave the trophy to Atletico

It's about your CB not about the team. Your post is an insult to your world best CB, boatank. I dont think he will be happy with your comment because he had shut down better strikers like messi and aguero before, giroud and walcott are easy preys for him. I predict an holiday for him and neuer in that match. Another clean-sheet in the offing, courtesy the world best Boatank. All hail the biggest TANK. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2015
airmark:

It's about your CB not about the team. Your post is an insult to your world best CB, boatank. I dont think he will be happy with your comment because he had shut down better strikers like messi and aguero before, giroud and walcott are easy preys for him. I predict an holiday for him and neuer in that match. Another clean-sheet in the offing, courtesy the world best Boatank. All hail the biggest TANK. cool

Boatanks goal is to ensure his team wins. Not to prove anything to you. Walcott has ran Maldini ragged into the ground so if he scores on Boateng that isnt a new thing

Garba Lawal scored on a Hierro led defence. Amunike scored on a Costacurta and maldini defence, Ahmed Musa scored twice on Argentina

Its only mumu like you that attach any importance to such silliness

Walcott and Giroud at least are better than Rondon, Ayew etc who take turns on John Terrible

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

[s]Boatanks goal is to ensure his team wins.[/s] Not to prove anything to you. Walcott has ran Maldini ragged into the ground so if he scores on Boateng that isnt a new thing

Garba Lawal scored on a Hierro led defence. Amunike scored on a Costacurta and maldini defence, Ahmed Musa scored twice on Argentina

Its only mumu like you that attach any importance to such silliness

Walcott and Giroud at least are better than Rondon, Ayew etc who take turns on John Terrible

Boatank's primary goal is to stop attackers from scoring. Anything short of that is rejectable. He has no business poke-nosing into attacking moves while he allows the likes of oscar, hidden ikedia hazard, martinez, shane long to score avoidable annoying goals against his team. A world best CB would first defend like a trojan before contributing to attack. Since you called him world best CB, the likes of walcott, Giroud (who cant boast of 20 goals a season) are weaklings to the biggest tank. I cant wait for him to beast the game (in your voice) . Half a goal is not possible, all hail the best defender of the decade. I cant wait. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:52am On Oct 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Seriously?? U said 'In the last 23 years' and u place City above Liverpool?! angry

U need slap!! angry

OK
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2015
So unfortunate

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Those werey dat cursed Sanchez
I guess day did him a favour
He scored twice grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Brain Teaser

Assuming it is certain that Ancelotti will join the Premier League this seaon and coach one of the champions league clubs, which will it be?
A. Man Utd
B. Arsenal
C. Man City
D. Chelsea

Give reasons for your answer.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Spy360:
Brain Teaser

Assuming it is certain that Ancelotti will join the Premier League this seaon and coach one of the champions league clubs, which will it be?
A. Man Utd
B. Arsenal
C. Man City
D. Chelsea

Give reasons for your answer.
chelsea because they are having a very bad season , and have a record of sacking coaches and their current coach is getting so fustrated and blaming every one for his troubles

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
IZUKWU:
they are having a very bad season , and have a record of sacking coaches and their current coach is getting so fustrated and blaming every one for his troubles
Brilliant!

Chai, you know book o...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mourinho gets one match suspension plus fine for insulting Arsene Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Spy360:
Mourinho gets one match suspension plus fine for insulting Arsene Wenger.
where ever u getting ur news from u need to stop...
U losing it dude angry angry angry

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
"We will be taking this action to draw attention to the excessive ticket prices for this fixture. The cheapest ticket for this group phase match is priced at £64, which with fees and postage included will cost Bayern fans almost €100.
"This kind of a price structure makes a stadium visit impossible for younger and socially disadvantaged fans. It destroys fan culture, which is the basis of football. In England, this development has already taken place.
"We want to protest at the price structure and at the same time changes in the stadia. We want to remind clubs and associations of their social responsibility and warn them of the effects, which we will all feel, both as fans and club officials.
"We express our support for campaigns like '20's Plenty' from England and 'Kein Zwanni' in Germany. Especially the developments in English football should be a sobering example.
"The first five minutes of the game in London will be, what future football will look like if this madness continues. Empty seats in the stands and no singing or emotion in the stands. In the following 85 minutes we want to show the alternative and show how fundamentally important a lively fan-culture is for football."

Arsenal isnt just stingy itself, it is extending it outside to foreign fans.or is it the bayern fans that are just crying wolf over nothing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
sod09:
where ever u getting ur news from u need to stop...
U losing it dude angry angry angry
Is the info false?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Spy360:
Is the info false?
where in d news did u see him suspended cos of Wenger

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
sod09:
where in d news did u see him suspended cos of Wenger
At least he was suspended, that was after whining about how Arsene gets away with criticising referees unlike him. His words- '...if the FA wants to punish let them punish me,... one person talks and gets away with it, but when I talk I get punished...'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Spy360:
At least he was suspended, that was after whining about how Arsene gets away with criticising referees unlike him. His words- '...if the FA wants to punish let them punish me,... one person talks and gets away with it, but when I talk I get punished...'
mtshew...smh
So y u involving Wenger den
Bros u always talk outta context
May be I don't know aw to support my team but ur own approach is even worse
U dnt go around blackmailing or giving false news abt other teams just to make urs look good....
Walcott compared to cr7 et agüero
Let coq d best in epl
E.t.c
In arsene in trust
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
sod09:
mtshew...smh
So y u involving Wenger den
Bros u always talk outta context
May be I don't know aw to support my team but ur own approach is even worse
U dnt go around blackmailing or giving false news abt other teams just to make urs look good....
Walcott compared to cr7 et agüero
Let coq d best in epl
E.t.c
In arsene in trust
So, who is better than Coq in his position right now in epl, Mr Pessimist?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Keky:
So, who is better than Coq in his position right now in epl, Mr Pessimist?
of course he's d one..... D great le coq
He's sooo good even cabaye is dumping his ass in france
Av I answered u Mr optimist??
Or u would rather go to ur usual stat..
Stat dnt lie pple do tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
sod09:
of course he's d one..... D great le coq
He's sooo good even cabaye is dumping his ass in france
Av I answered u Mr optimist??
Or u would rather go to ur usual stat..
Stat dnt lie pple do tongue
No wonder one plays for a big team and the other doesn't.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Keky:
No wonder one plays for a big team and the other doesn't.
Nd one is going to d euros with uncountable caps while one is sitting back

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
D Great Coq cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
sod09:
Nd one is going to d euros with uncountable caps while one is sitting back
just a matter of time before le coq breaks into the french national team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (3531) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.