Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361309 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Manchester United have won 7 of their last eight Premier League matches against Arsenal at Old Trafford.

Regular Customer....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Shoutout to Petr Cech...... Days after Messi made him lie down in green pastures,he got raped twice in 3 mins by a boy still at puberty stage probably without a full sex education

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Manchester United have won 7 of their last eight Premier League matches against Arsenal at Old Trafford.

Regular Customer....

Even with a side full of people barely past their teens.

The SI unit of useless has to be Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Rashford was 6 Years old when Arsenal last won the league. Since then he's grown up and crushed their title hopes.

Give him the Balon D' Or already....

It is this kind of thinking that leaves one in Europa league playing ptylilan FC on Thursday night.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm done defending Ramsey. Remember when Ramsey was crying because he wasn't being played in the middle? Yeah how's that going for you now Aaron? Useless. Sh*t player. Sh*t team, useless Manager. Officially a WOB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgqAOrYKL1U
SIRcumalot:
why no music ?
DJ give me oti yan yan na by slim Joe omo alhaja

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eastbay:

Even with a side full of people barely past their teens.

The SI unit of useless has to be Arsenal

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

It is this kind of thinking that leaves one in Europa league playing ptylilan FC on Thursday night.
Oga dont come here and start pouring ur frustrations all over the thread. I'm not the reason u support a useless club.

That post was all about banter. If u cant take it, then simply log-the-fûck-out!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

And grade A muppet finally finds his voice.

Your team that is being schooled by teenagers has one leg out of the door in Europe.

Go and gather your fellow id1ots so your collective reasoning will get above negative integers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Keky has been viewing this thread for over an hour.

Funny the fellow hasn't said anything.

Well at least it is a respectable stance. Being beaten by a side of 19 year olds is enough to do that to you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Keky:
I'm done defending Ramsey. Remember when Ramsey was crying because he wasn't being played in the middle? Yeah how's that going for you now Aaron? Useless. Sh*t player. Sh*t team, useless Manager. Officially a WOB.
U must ve been listening to a lot of Falz's album lately. Coz all this one na "Stories that Touch". Story for the gods....

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Caveatemptor(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Arsenal were schooled by a bunch of school kids.
LOL!!!...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eastbay:

And grade A muppet finally finds his voice.

Your team that is being schooled by teenagers has one leg out of the door in Europe.

Go and gather your fellow id1ots so your collective reasoning will get above negative integers.
Jesu Christi Oluwa o....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lycann(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
make una enjoy una win while it last...una deserve am
assuming arsenal won... its due to injury
when we destroyed your keeper none of you flooded this page.
you are all so addicted to arsenal..

don't quote. #NoArgument #NoInsult its all football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
lycann:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
lycann:

And in this one's mind he is making sense.

When wenger was asked about Rashford, he dismissively said "I've never heard of him."
To be destroyed by an unknown,according to your professor of nonsense speaks volumes of your side.

But I don't expect a dunce like you to get the picture.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nothing can be more useless than arsenal. Not even Pataki is this useless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lycann(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eastbay:

And in this one's mind he is making sense.

When wenger was asked about Rashford, he dismissively said "I've never heard of him."
To be destroyed by an unknown,according to your professor of nonsense speaks volumes of your side.

But I don't expect a dunce like you to get the picture.
bros na fight...why the insult...huh. can't u make your point without hurling insult at me...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
Nothing can be more useless than arsenal. Not even Pataki is this useless

Na today you just sabi?

Who takes Arsenal serious? How can you take a side that hasn't won a league title in 12years serious? How can you take a manager with no European title in all his career serious?

I pity the deluded fans of this never do well club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lycann(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
cool see as dem carry our matter for head...lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Arsenal is 5 points behind number one, some of the fans making hopeless noise like their hopeless teams will still be behind Arsenal even if the F A dashes them 5 points.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
For the avoidance of doubt. If your team is more than 5 points behind us, how can we take you seriously ? Just wailing like monkeys in the Zoo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:
Arsenal is 5 points behind number one, some of the fans making hopeless noise like their hopeless teams will still be behind Arsenal even if the F A dashes them 5 points.
LMAO even if FA dashed u five EPL titles u'd still be beneath United.

Even if UEFA dashed u 1 UCL title, Nottingham Forest would still ve more relevance than ur sorry ass excuse of a club.

Even if Life dashed u a lemon, u still wont be able to make a Lemonade.

That's just how pathetic Arsenal and some of u Arsenal fans are....

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
I can see the reality of losing to teenagers is already dawning on some people. U ve no shame. If u did, u wont be showing us the league table. From topping the league to irrelevance....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I can see the reality of losing to teenagers is already dawning on some people. U ve no shame. If u did, u wont be showing us the league table. From topping the league to irrelevance....

You try to answer that infant.

After so many years on this forum you will expect one to cultivate some modicum of sense, but this Zika virus baby is proving that theory very wrong.

Instead of hushing up, like his surprisingly humble fellow fans,he is here bringing table to justify his nonsense position.

You lose to the weakest assembly of united players in living history while giving a nonsense display and a supposed fan's best retort is the asinine "even if the FA dash you 5 points"

Abeg allow that toddler to play in his sand pit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
A friend just told me Arsenal is Midtjylland in English.

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
I 8-2 repeat myself but we won... 3-2

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
y is spy360 calling me... I told u febuary is wen d season start
wat surprises me is dat u claim to be an arsenal fan nd u can't predict aw d season will go..AW is brain dead nothing to offer
I was saying d truth some mofos were calling me names..
now WOB is trending on afc thread
we lost to d worst chelshit squad
same wit manure
we shd av been 20+ points ahead now but we keep chasing d leader
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eastbay:

You try to answer that infant.

After so many years on this forum you will expect one to cultivate some modicum of sense, but this Zika virus baby is proving that theory very wrong.

Instead of hushing up, like his surprisingly humble fellow fans,he is here bringing table to justify his nonsense position.

You lose to the weakest assembly of united players in living history while giving a nonsense display and a supposed fan's best retort is the asinine "even if the FA dash you 5 points"

Abeg allow that toddler to play in his sand pit.

Lool! See ehn, old age doesn't guarantee sense. Majority of people who ve been on NL since 2005, 2006 etc. make up the vast population of people who usually post with their sense absent on this forum so i aint surprised....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wenger has to be sacked...enough is enough. This guy has turned to a joke.
If he can't beat the weakest man u side in 25 years, then he needs to Bleep off. Imagine Fergie facing an Arsenal team as weak as Manure today, he'd destroy us by at least 6 goals (like 2011/12).
Disgraceful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
sod09:
y is spy360 calling me... I told u febuary is wen d season start
wat surprises me is dat u claim to be an arsenal fan nd u can't predict aw d season will go..AW is brain dead nothing to offer
I was saying d truth some mofos were calling me names..
now WOB is trending on afc thread
we lost to d worst chelshit squad
same wit manure
we shd av been 20+ points ahead now but we keep chasing d leader
Pls what's WOB
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wenger is going nowhere angry angry
Just like SAF, he's gon retire at Arsenal grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.