Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,247 members, 7,867,644 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366399 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! See ehn, old age doesn't guarantee sense. Majority of people who ve been on NL since 2005, 2006 etc. make up the vast population of people who usually post with their sense absent on this forum so i aint surprised....

Agree o.

This olodo-yad who cannot even pretend to have sense is living proof to your statement.

Most importantly he is in the brigade of people whole IQ is measured using the electron microscope to get any kind of reading.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
LMAO even if FA dashed u five EPL titles u'd still be beneath United.
Even if UEFA dashed u 1 UCL title, Nottingham Forest would still ve more relevance than ur sorry ass excuse of a club.
Even if Life dashed u a lemon, u still wont be able to make a Lemonade.
That's just how pathetic Arsenal and some of u Arsenal fans are....

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Pls what's WOB
I swear I no even know sef
but I gave dem WAL: Wenger ass licker(s)
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hi guys.. looking forward to the shirtless dressing room selfie grin feels so sweet knowing that you lost to ManUtd Academy... BPL title drought continues, say hi to Thierry Henry for me... *drives outta thread in my hilux* grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Pls what's WOB
Wenger Out Brigade,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
Nothing can be more useless than arsenal. Not even Pataki is this useless
bwuahahahahaha! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
pickabeau1:

grin
Lmao pickabeau1, this reply with the sneering-Henry pic was mean mehn grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Alright, so a minor set back, what the heck? Ish happens.
Now let's look at the real contenders, what do you think? Tottenham seem to be in the best position from what I can see

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Spurs are my favorites to win the league. They're the most in-form team at the moment. I'm still expecting Leicester to drop but they keep disappointing me every week.

For Arsenal, the way our players respond to some games it's like they've lost faith in themselves. Nothing much to say on this team and this season again. I'm up for anything that comes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
What sod09, pickabeau1 and the rest of the footballing world see while seating down, îdiots like spy360, elfenomeno1 and ipopalomo can neva see even if they climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa!!

When we tell these bîtchez to chill till May, they'll come here and be having premature orgasms becoz Arsenal dey top table in December!!

Is that right...?! So your ambition at the start of the season is to finish 6th...?!

Ibadan boy... you have popcorn for brains...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

We got beat 3-0... AWAY WITH RESERVES to a Championship team...

You got beat at the THEATRE OF NIGHTMARES with your first team and you lost to a Championship team... Nigga... keep shooting yourself in the foot...

p.s
No trophy again this season... how many seasons left till you break your own record of 27 years without any silverware...

You still counting with me...?! Manure 28 years loading without a Trophy coming up...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You still counting with me...?! Manure 28 years loading without a Trophy coming up...

At least thanks to Man City, the city of Manchester will have a trophy to celebrate this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Digriz(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Varela will go home tonight and empty his pockets on the kitchen table. Mobile phone, Keys,wallet and Alexis Sanchez..lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Is that right...?! So your ambition at the start of the season is to finish 6th...?!

Ibadan boy... you have popcorn for brains...
Mehn! Nigga keep shut and take ur L with whatever dignity u have left!! No need to bring United into this. At least we dont claim to win d league when we know its impossible to win it.

Ur team is shît. The sooner u accept that the better. Y'all cant even beat a bunch of SS1 boys from United's academy and u expect people to take u serious??
Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Digriz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
United might be having 1 million problems but
arsenal is not part of them! No matter how
bad united might be, arsenal will always be
"boys" to them.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Lol! No worries. I still got that post tucked away safe and sound in my bookmarks. I'll happily slap u in d face with it when the time comes....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

At least thanks to Man City, the city of Manchester will have a trophy to celebrate this season
Awww! U finally found ur voice. Pls kindly tell us....when ll North London celebrate another league title?? When ll North London finally get to celebrate an European trophy??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
After our understudy, Tottenham, ensures only one Manchester team will be playing UCL next season.

AdeLaNa1:
Awww! U finally found ur voice. Pls kindly tell us....when ll North London celebrate another league title?? When ll North London finally get to celebrate an European trophy??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:
After our understudy, Tottenham, ensures only one Manchester team will be playing UCL next season.
After your understudy, Tottenham will be finishing the league above Arsenal for the first time in well over 20 years.

North London is not so red anymore....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
An0nimus:

Lmao pickabeau1, this reply with the sneering-Henry pic was mean mehn grin

What do you want me to say Na grin.

WengerForever
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! No worries. I still got that post tucked away safe and sound in my bookmarks. I'll happily slap u in d face with it when the time comes....

How many years now...?! Ogbeni... you are the new trophyless team... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
After your understudy, Tottenham will be finishing the league above Arsenal for the first time in well over 20 years.

North London is not so red anymore....

Manchester is not Red anymore...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Mehn! Nigga keep shut and take ur L with whatever dignity u have left!! No need to bring United into this. At least we dont claim to win d league when we know its impossible to win it.

Ur team is shît. The sooner u accept that the better. Y'all cant even beat a bunch of SS1 boys from United's academy and u expect people to take u serious??
Rubbish!!

We didn't lose to a team of plumbers, bricklayers and carpenter either....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Digriz:
United might be having 1 million problems but
arsenal is not part of them! No matter how
bad united might be, arsenal will always be
"boys" to them.

Is your brain just booting... how many goals did you score at the emirates... first leg....?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

Man Utd or Man City... pick a struggle Oga Ade...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Is your brain just booting... how many goals did you score at the emirates... first leg....?!

Sometimes I wonder whether some people started watching football on January 1st, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

We didn't lose to a team of plumbers, bricklayers and carpenter either....
This is what we mean when we say the vast majority of Arsenal fans are dull.
Who qualified at the end??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Yes u beat us 3-0 in 20 minutes. Ur first victory in d league after how many attempts??

But wen it mattered most, we beat u. And we did it with teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
This is what we mean when we say thr vast majority of Arsenal fans are dull.
Who qualified at the end??

Make I shut you up....

Are you making top 4...?!

Who are the ones forever bound to play semi amateur sides in Europe...?!

Is qualifying talk more playing with Midtjylland a thing of honour now at Manchester...?!

How the mighty have fallen...

You beat us today... but brother... wake up from your slumber... until you make top 4... you're now in my shadow... not just Arsenal... Leicester, Tottenham and Man City... your mates are now Everton, Southampton and I dare say Watford... I'm in third position... you're in 6th... no be all of us start this league...?! Or them deduct points from you...?!

But as usual... as a village boy that you are from Ibadan... what do you know about football...

We'll see you next environmental day for market women which is on Thursday...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Manchester is not Red anymore...
It isn't blue either.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yes u beat us 3-0 in 20 minutes. Ur first victory in d league after how many attempts??

But wen it mattered most, we beat u. And we did it with teenagers.

When ever doesn't it matter...?! Ani... nah popcorn... aka guguru you use do brain...

Head to Head over both legs... who comes out top...?!

Oya... omo ibadan... calculate...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
It isn't blue either.

Enlighten me Village boy... Manchester is what colour now...?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3553) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkhalifa(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.