Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (4578 Views)

A Woman Sent Her NudePicture To Facebook Friend, Not Knowing He Is Her Husband / HELP!!!! Should I End The Relationship Or NOT / Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by nice4life: 4:44am On Nov 25, 2011
--
Re: -- by nice4life: 4:48am On Nov 25, 2011
--
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 25, 2011
Stop calling her, trust me she will call.

1 Like

Re: -- by nice4life: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2011
Thanks I will do that.
Re: -- by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 25, 2011
All the best.
Re: -- by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2011
Dude you are too damn cheap. She don't have a job, you don't wanna entice her with money, she's using a cellphone that can't even surf the web? WTF o_O. What exactly is the idea of this post again?
Re: -- by nice4life: 5:18am On Nov 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Dude you are too damn cheap. She don't have a job, you don't wanna entice her with money, she's using a cellphone that can't even surf the web? WTF o_O. What exactly is the idea of this post again?
if you cannot contribute why not leave my thread alone?
Re: -- by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2011
Just admit that your one hell of a cheap dude. The poor girl ain't gonna eat your high school love. . While you're here screwing some other biitches
Re: -- by Relavenue: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2011
Long Distance Relationships (LDR) is no joke. I feel your pain but since she is not working, you have to be the one doing the calling until she starts work.
Re: -- by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Stop calling her, trust me she will call.
am disappointed! Where u say make d girl for get money to call d guy when she nor dey work? U want her to go and prostitute? Guy get her a BB and ping her all day! My opinion!
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2011
Imagine,you are busy dating other girls and you are complaining she doesn't call btw why are you using the word "like"? You really are a cheap dude like someone already said,this girl doesn't work and you don't give her any money,so how do you expect her to call you?I'm not saying she should depend on you but atleast you know she ain't working,you could support her till she gets something doing,I hate guys with mentality like yours,mscheeeew.
Re: -- by nice4life: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2011
---
Re: -- by slimyem: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2011
na wa o.
O boy,i repeat,na wa for you!
She's not working,she's can't even afford to use a simple java phone in this age and time and you are here accusing her of not calling you, nonsense!
What kind of a man are you sef?you must be one stingy bat.you are there spending on other chics while she's her with just your foreign love??smh big time for you.
Re: -- by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2011
freecocoa:

Imagine,you are busy dating other girls and you are complaining she doesn't call btw why are you using the word "like"? You really are a cheap dude like someone already said,this girl doesn't work and you don't give her any money,so how do you expect her to call you?I'm not saying she should depend on you but atleast you know she ain't working,you could support her till she gets something doing,I hate guys with mentality like yours,mscheeeew.
Madam see kpanya o, u couldn't ave said it any better nne 1

@op
Shey u b guy or boy, dude I repeat u gonna loose that gal for been so stingy and cheap.Lie d gals u meet wereva u are dat u don't spend on dem and see if Okija don give u a bj , come onnnn d poor gal doesn't work and u not even supporting d gal wiv jack omo I fia u oo. If u guys even end up getting married na ur type go giv am shopping money dey expect change ooooooo ooooooo,if u seriously love her like u claim don't spoil her but acknowledge her wiv gifts and necessities it goes a long way.Infact wen she strts working sef still make her a priority afterall u claim to love her so no big deal,as a gal i always say to myself no1 shud remain a priority in my life if am still a option in theirs , if she reasons like me mehnn u go don enter pardon tey tey. Ur call sir do wots rite good luck
Re: -- by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2011
OP buy a BB for her and pping her if you dont wonna call her
Re: -- by nice4life: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2011
thanks everyone for your comment so far!
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
Stop acting like a small boy. So if you buy her a phone she can use to chat with u that means you are enticing her with money? where are you guys getting this notion anyway its all good i hope she finds someone who gets the concept of "being there".
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
Ok boyh, now u see my point. Spending is sexy trust me. Spend the paper on the poor girl and see the outcome.

The first chick that commented on your thread is shedevildeceiver. She was crying out blood few days ago trying to find a way to restore her 15 year old relationship "what a long time of constant fucking without proper commitment" trust me if her man was as fist-tighted as you're, she would have tell em to go to hell. But she just told u to quit calling your own babe. Smh. Now to start with, u need to send that babe $1000, apple iphone4, ipad2, BlackBerry torch with a written apology. . Lol I'm serious bro. You gonna be tired of picking her calls and reading em romantic sms from her. Send her at least $1k every month. . smiley
Re: -- by chines4(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Poster

U expect a jobless girl, to be calling you(international call for that matter), and you don't sent money to her, so that you will not spoil her with money bahh. May be you want her to get money from another guy, that don't mind spoiling her with you, to able to call you. Bros even her in Nigeria I don't even pick call of a jobless friend. Instead I will cut and call the person back. If I picked the call by mistake, I will ask the person to drop and I will call the person back.

Bros u can't eat your cake and still have it.
Re: -- by kpolli(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
Buy ur naija girl bb n u can chat on the go wink
Re: -- by nice4life: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
--
Re: -- by nice4life: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
---
Re: -- by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
I had to read the first post again just to be sure. The last time she called you was Vals day? guy you are not in a relationship she just uses you to pass time
Re: -- by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
^ this too is true.
Re: -- by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]It's not enough to end a relationship, but i admit that a girl that really loves would at least try and call you, no matter what! Even if it's a "Hi, please call me back". . . I mean, c'mon. You dont need a million naira to make a call. . . That love is not pure abeg. The love may be there, but. . .

Since February the 14th? Jeez! WTF!

Can that girl swear that she doesnt load up to N500 on her phone monthly? Let's keep it real abeg! Bullshit is Bullshit, no matter the packaging. . .
[/size]
Re: -- by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
just send her little money every now and then, and u'l jokingly tell her is money for recharge card,just so she wont ask u what for again
Re: -- by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
This man don enter one chance
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]For crying out loudest, Mtn calls to a special International Number costs Just N12! Twelve fccking naira! N100 credit, would give her access to 8mins at least, to talk with someone she claims to love. . .

Wonder what her excuse would have been, if he was still in Nigeria! STOP CALLING HER![/size]
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
Sexkillz abeg make we hear word,from what the op wrote its obvious she is not from a well to do family,even if she is,which girl do you think would believe a guy truly loves her without spending on her especially when she is sure he has atleast a little change to spare on her,true love is not all about money but e follow,she too maybe thinking he is upto something there which is so true,so don't blame the girl too much cos I'm sure if its me with the way the op put the story,he would have been history,rubbish.
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^ And where exactly did he say she is not from a well to do family?

And i'll like her to swear that she doesnt load up to N500 monthly. . .[/size]
Re: -- by Yorisb: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
freecocoa:

Sexkillz abeg make we hear word,from what the op wrote its obvious she is not from a well to do family,even if she is,which girl do you think would believe a guy truly loves her without spending on her especially when she is sure he has atleast a little change to spare on her,[b]true love is not all about money but [size=13pt]e follow[/size],[/b]she too maybe thinking he is upto something there which is so true,so don't blame the girl too much cos I'm sure if its me with the way the op put the story,he would have been history,rubbish.

Now Coco, c'mon, u didn't mean all that^^^??

Like WTF!!

Words, indeed, fail me. I kid u not!
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
Sexkillz
Maybe you need to go back and read the story again, a girl who doesn't work,doesn't own a camera phone in this age,okay fine say she doesn't like too much technology hence the phone,from op's tone you'd know perfectly well that she no get,even if she get,why should she spend it on someone who can't spend on her?maybe she finally realized op is a stingy dude and decided to spend whatever money she has wisely instead of using it to call him and later end up lacking since he doesn't give her anything.she has needs abeg .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will A Hot Male Physique Put U Off Ladies? / Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? / 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.