Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. (923 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. by petersonlu: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
hi everyone , i hope u guys are doing great . i remembered i posted a topic about dating a girl that was in a relationship before i met her. well i would like to say that we are going through break up, and the reason is this .when u think u ve giving so much and all u get is little or nothing in return then something is wrong. i listened to your advices. i spoke to her about she not even caling like before and everything that has changed btw us. well i think she wants a lead.but your heart quakes .she calls me not to make me feel bad abt she not calling me often as before but i tell u i made a non avoidable refusal to call her for six days , she hasnt called and i think that was what she wanted , a lead, an excuse.and i think she s relived of me now .really i dont need anymore advicessss but all i need is to hear peoples views , opinion s and whether such has happened to them before.
she really meant a whole lot to me but fate couldnt just make it work and nobody wants to say goodbye. the best thing is just to move on and give her space.
Re: Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. by almondjoy(f): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
Errrrrrrrrrrrrr, as you said you do not want any more advicesssssssssssss, I will respect that and you have sorted out your problems.  So all I can say to you is--------------------goodluck! kiss

Happy holidays!
Re: Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. by petersonlu: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2007
hello almond joy . thanx for the reply but really all i need is your view or opinion or what u think .
thanx once again .
Re: Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2007
the best thing is just to move on and give her space.
Good decision. Just keep your eyes open when you get another replacement so you won’t encounter the same problem.
Re: Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. by almondjoy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2007
There is no issue here as crazykid noted--No problem at all.

(1) (Reply)

Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant / Dose Love Has Anything To Do With Religion? / Oh!sweet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.