Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Happy New Year (hijra) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy New Year (hijra) (5112 Views)

Hijra / Muslims Celebrate New Year 1433 After Hijra / Hijra Greetings To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by jimctu: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2011
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by noblegas2(m): 3:33am On Nov 27, 2011
Happy New YeAr to all the muslim brothers and sisters across the globe. May Almighty Allah(SWA) guide us to the right path and not make us among the losers!
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by deols(f): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2011
Happy NEw Year. it is great to have been here with you all, brothers and sisters. . May the following year be better than the previous ones.

May We always ignore Lagosshia plssssss.
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by komole: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2011
Let's all join Africa's 1st Islamic Social Networking Website - www.naijamuslims.org

It is where Nigeria Muslims both in Nigeria and Diaspora all come together to Network, Unite and Educate one another.

Also on facebook, twitter and BlackBerry group.

Facebook - Naija Muslims Platform
Twitter - @naijamuslims.
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by Hadone(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2011
Alhamdu-lillah,
May we live to witness more years of peace & happiness. May Allah help Islam & good muslims, destroy Boko-Haram & all its evils. All the non-muslims that engage in evil and misqoatations of holy Qur'an and hadith of our holy prophet or calling muslims or northerners sorts of bad names shall never experiance peace.
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by deols(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2011
Had_one:

Alhamdu-lillah,
May we live to witness more years of peace & happiness. May Allah help Islam & good muslims, destroy Boko-Haram & all its evils. All the non-muslims that engage in evil and misqoatations of holy Qur'an and hadith of our holy prophet or calling muslims or northerners sorts of bad names shall never experiance peace.

you dont av to curse them. pray they are guided by Allah
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by Araboy(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2011
Happy New Year to all Muslims

To those who don't know  The Islamic New Year starts the first day of Muharam 

ALHijra is the first day when The Prophet Mohamed PBUH began His Migration from Mecca to Medinah in The Islamic

year that was 1 AH  622 C E 

Brother Lgos Shia I m not Shia but I love The Prophet and His Family more than Myself I don't agree with some views

of the wahhabi AKA Salafis about Shia I found them untrue and unfair Shia are nothing but Muslims on other hand I

will not tolerate non sense and lies from Shia about the Family of The  Prophet especially Seyida Aisha I will still love

her like  my Mom and more than any Shia Imams including the twelve 

Please  let 's leave Beni Umayyah and Beni Hashim out of this conversation and wish  all  Muslims     Sana Saedah
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by bknight: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2011
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by LagosShia: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2011
Araboy:

Happy New Year to all Muslims

To those who don't know  The Islamic New Year starts the first day of Muharam 

ALHijra is the first day when The Prophet Mohamed PBUH began His Migration from Mecca to Medinah in The Islamic

year that was 1 AH  622 C E 

Brother Lgos Shia I m not Shia but I love The Prophet and His Family more than Myself I don't agree with some views

of the wahhabi AKA Salafis about Shia I found them untrue and unfair Shia are nothing but Muslims on other hand I

will not tolerate non sense and lies from Shia about the Family of The  Prophet especially Seyida Aisha I will still love

her like  my Mom and more than any Shia Imams including the twelve 

Please  let 's leave Beni Umayyah and Beni Hashim out of this conversation and wish  all  Muslims     Sana Saedah

brother,thanks for the kind words.as for Sayyidah Aisha it is the normal thing that we love the "mothers of the believers".it is our wish for Aisha to have being someone like Umm Salamah or Sayyida Khadijah (as),the grandmother of our Imams (as).but unfortunately,there is nothing good to remember about Aisha.the best we can do is to ignore her and think she never existed.
1.) She was condemned in the Quran and her actions contradicted the Quran.
2.) She led a war and disobeyed the Prophet (sa)
3.) She called for Usthman's murder and then deceitfully wanted to avenge his death because of her animosity to Imam Ali (as).

like i said,i do not want to "derail" this thread as others saw it.so please if you would like us to discuss,you can review the thread below and make contributions there.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801527.0.html
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by rukkyluv(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wishn u all a prosperous year insha ALLAH smiley[b][/b]
Re: Happy New Year (hijra) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
@Aloyemeka,your Galileo,Galilei,started his astronomy back in sixteen century/seventeen century,while the muslims astronomy started in the early 9th century,He and Johannes Keplar defended,expanded and modified Nicolaus Copernicus in 1610.For Galileo saying the earth went round the sun changed everything since he was contradicting the church,while some of the church's mathematics wrote that his observations were clearly correct,many members believed that he must be wrong.In december of 1613,a passage in Joshua where it wrote God causes the earth to stand still and lenghtens the day,the church accused him of heresy since his observation went against the teaching of the bible(church),the church ,threatened with tortured and warned him not to teach the copernican system,he publicly confessed that he he had been wrong to havesaid that the earth moves round the sun,because of the constant threat from the church.

Gordano Bruno was convicted of being heretic of believing that the earth moved about the sun and that there were many planets throughout the universe where life-living creations of God existed,He was practically burnt to death.

So,Aloyemeka,would you still say he got his theory based on christianity?you christians kill anyone that founds out your bible is faulty scientifically and otherwise,any scientific findings is purely against your teaching,too bad,search more yeah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Re-appearance Of Imam Mahdi (aj) And The Descent Of Jesus (as) Could Be Near / Your Most Beautiful Nasheed / Al Kufr (disbelieve) And Its Classifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.