Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER (3889 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
Please i am very serious and need at least five good advice to solve this matter.
My girlfriend is on two weeks holiday in my house. Atleast,it will afford me the opportunity to study the woman i will tie the nuptial knot soon with. Yesterday,we had a disagreement at a fast food restaurant where i have driven her down to meet a supposed agent facilitating some contract documentation for her. The snag is that she turn down all my input at the meeting shouting she cant trust me not even her mother when it comes to money...haba. I got angry and demostrated it by walking out on her and her supposed agent who later turn out to be a fraudster trying to con her. When i left,the con artist brainwashed her and told her fake story about me that i shortchanged him in one business dealing i had with him and that she should stop dealing with me relationship wise. Two hour later,she returned back to the house shouting and calling me names. She even called me a Gold digger because she is from a fairly rich home. I was so annoyed but kept my peace admist the barrages of insult coming my way. Twenty minute after she walk into the house and while still ranting,someone knock on the door alerting me that the back windshield of my vehicle has been shattered by unknown person because the said car was actually parked outside my compound. Even these incidence did not stop her as she went on calling me all unprintable names.
The koko is that after i convinced her that those her contract contacts are fraudsters and she confirmed it,she fell to the ground crying and begging that i forgive her and give her a third chance that actually she did not break my windscreen.
Please,advice me on what to do because i am losing my mind right now
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Crown Prince: Please i am very serious and need at least five good advice to solve this matter.
My girlfriend is on two weeks holiday in my house. Atleast,it will afford me the opportunity to study the woman i will tie the nuptial knot soon with. Yesterday,we had a disagreement at a fast food restaurant where i have driven her down to meet a supposed agent facilitating some contract documentation for her. The snag is that she turn down all my input at the meeting shouting she cant trust me not even her mother when it comes to money...haba. I got angry and demostrated it by walking out on her and her supposed agent who later turn out to be a fraudster trying to con her. When i left,the con artist brainwashed her and told her fake story about me that i shortchanged him in one business dealing i had with him and that she should stop dealing with me relationship wise. Two hour later,she returned back to the house shouting and calling me names. She even called me a Gold digger because she is from a fairly rich home. I was so annoyed but kept my peace admist the barrages of insult coming my way. Twenty minute after she walk into the house and while still ranting,someone knock on the door alerting me that the back windshield of my vehicle has been shattered by unknown person because the said car was actually parked outside my compound. Even these incidence did not stop her as she went on calling me all unprintable names.
The koko is that after i convinced her that those her contract contacts are fraudsters and she confirmed it,she fell to the ground crying and begging that i forgive her and give her a third chance that actually she did not break my windscreen.
[size=13pt]bro, i share your pain. To me i think she needs serious beating!!! pound her very well. Give her a beating no one has given her before. if she loves you, she stays and respect you, if she doesn't she bounce. But Don't box her face o If you need a manual on how to beat a lady, hala . This as worked for a couple of my friends[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]bro, i share your pain. To me i think she needs serious beating!!! pound her very well. Give her a beating no one has given her before. if she loves you, she stays and respect you, if she doesn't she bounce. But Don't box her face o If you need a manual on how to beat a lady, hala . This as worked for a couple of my friends[/size] grin
My man,i have stoped hitting women ooo. Any woman that cross her boundary or infringe on my ego,i will diligently take a gentle man walk. I have not yet survived the shock and right now she is acting as though nothing happens and am dying psychologically.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Lisa1: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
2weeks is to short to know her,give yourself more time.she still has a lot to show you.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
Crown Prince:
My man,i have stoped hitting women ooo. Any woman that cross her boundary or infringe on my ego,i will diligently take a gentle man walk. I have not yet survived the shock and right now she is acting as though nothing happens and am dying psychologically.
[size=13pt]kai, u dey do loverboy ni oh Geez. When u marry a woman, u don't hit her. But while dating, u have to hit her very well. Gentleman approach don't solve relationship issues.. While she's sleeping on bed around 1am and you are sure she's asleep, wake her up by pouring a very cold water on her. She will jump up, flog her with ur belt, while flogging her tell her you don't take trash from ladies, while at it. Infact after beating her, tell her it is okay with you if she want's to quit the relationship. No send anybody while at it o. Trust me, walai just do as i say in order to free yourself from the psychological trouble and in order to test her love and commitment towards u.[/size]
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by slimyem: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
what is the head and tail of this story?
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
Guy this girl has plenty of issues which if you can't handle now will definitely turn your future home into a hell hole.

You need to address her abusiveness issues and her lack of money-trust issues. By taking her out to dinner in a quiet pace then making her understand your problem with her issues. Any sane person who wants to live amicably will try and amend her ways but if she flares up (in public again) then know her self control is seriously lacking and if you can stand being publicly embarrassed then go ahead and marry her.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by omega25red(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
poster

you have a really serious issue here. First off your girl really thinks you are with her because her family has money second she doesn't trust you at all. When a person do not trust you they can be easily convinced of things against you.

i dont think you should be getting married anytime soon to this woman because there is no trust in your relationship and she is very sensitive when it comes to money matter.

you should spend time working on the trust issues in your relatinship before you go further after this incident. you should also know that people dont change, if she can insult you like that because of money she would do it again. Also her mother doesn't trust you and she threw that in your face. Dude i see an uphill battle in your future. You need to start woring on getting yourself established if you are not already because they her family will always look at you like they are better than you.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]kai, u dey do loverboy ni oh Geez. When u marry a woman, u don't hit her. But while dating, u have to hit her very well. Gentleman approach don't solve relationship issues.. While she's sleeping on bed around 1am and you are sure she's asleep, wake her up by pouring a very cold water on her. She will jump up, flog her with ur belt, while flogging her tell her you don't take trash from ladies, while at it. Infact after beating her, tell her it is okay with you if she want's to quit the relationship. No send anybody while at it o. Trust me, walai just do as i say in order to free yourself from the psychological trouble and in order to test her love and commitment towards u.[/size]
Old boy...this your advice na old skool ni. Look all this our ladies has watched too much american movies and talk shows and thinks american in black skin. Such measure will quickly result to tragedy because you will come out the loser. The violent ones will go dive your manliness,cluth a high heel or dismember,disfigure you with anything available. I know you wont want to face murder if you employ ur strenght so one need to talk a walk. They are so obsessed with this western standard that the now get away with anything

1 Like

Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
olas2u: 2weeks is to short to know her,give yourself more time.she still has a lot to show you.
Are you bleeping serious?
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by childluck(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
@OP. If you were married to this lady and this sort of thing happened, how would you feel Because of her financial advantage she may think actually that you may be after her money especially if she has been supporting you all along. Don't be surprised that this will happen again and again if you marry her. Be prepared!

1 Like

Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
This matter is quite simple, demand that she fixes your wind screen
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mynd_44: This matter is quite simple, demand that she fixes your wind screen
She claim not responsible yet i have lived in this neighbourhood for two years with no such incidence reported.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Daresh(f): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
Ol boy na mad woman she be. You better cut her off now.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by tellwisdom: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]kai, u dey do loverboy ni oh Geez. When u marry a woman, u don't hit her. But while dating, u have to hit her very well. Gentleman approach don't solve relationship issues.. While she's sleeping on bed around 1am and you are sure she's asleep, wake her up by pouring a very cold water on her. She will jump up, flog her with ur belt, while flogging her tell her you don't take trash from ladies, while at it. Infact after beating her, tell her it is okay with you if she want's to quit the relationship. No send anybody while at it o. Trust me, walai just do as i say in order to free yourself from the psychological trouble and in order to test her love and commitment towards u.[/size]

Dude, i hate your font angry angry. Reduce it and change the color sad
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
tellwisdom:

anger management
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
You are a gentleman, but are you a gold digger ? If you truly love her then you are in trouble. My advise is, stay off her business dealings except you are invited and above all, make sure you get richer than her, thats the only way to earn respect. Money answereth all things according to the good book.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2012

You're ill and need urgent psychiatric help. I felt sick to my stomach just reading this.

1 Like

Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Crown Prince:
Old boy...this your advice na old skool ni. Look all this our ladies has watched too much american movies and talk shows and thinks american in black skin. Such measure will quickly result to tragedy because you will come out the loser. The violent ones will go dive your manliness,cluth a high heel or dismember,disfigure you with anything available. I know you wont want to face murder if you employ ur strenght so one need to talk a walk. They are so obsessed with this western standard that the now get away with anything
well i get ur drift about her reacting back.. well u wud have to look for a way around it. i also understand the fact that my solution to your challenge looks somehow barbaric but i tell you, things of this nature or little things like this can mature into something you won't like. if she's from a rich family, who gives a sh1t what you won't accept when you are rich, you start rejecting from when you're poor. Me, my head sabi light well well thats why i don't give a friggin damn about any woman who wants to feel like a tin-god or feel like she has arrived. I'll de-rep her instanta no matter how highly placed she is. I might like women alot, that doesn't mean i take sh1t from any, i repeat any woman born of a woman. Every man needs to imbibe the culture of no-nonsense man in his approach in dealing with a woman if he doesn't want to suffer marital turbulence in future. why do all the bad boys get the good girls because they know how to handle them very well. so please, i encourage every man to stop playing loverboy in a relationship. Be romantic, harsh and hard.

2 Likes

Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
tellwisdom:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
iceblue:

You're ill and need urgent psychiatric help. I felt sick to my stomach just reading this.
yea, it wasn't meant for you. Next time, pass.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by kpolli(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
Crown Prince: Please i am very serious and need at least five good advice to solve this matter.

Mi o gbo oyinbo
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Murphy7h4: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2012
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by freecocoa(f): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2012
Hmm

OP wahala dey there o,that lady's got serious issues and the earlier you get that into your head the better for you,i for one believe she broke your wind screen and a lady that vexes to that extent is not a wife material at all.

She obviously has no respect nor trust for you and how do you live with such a person,dude you need to weigh your options man.
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Konnektions146(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2012
these re one of things with distant relationships, how can anyone contemplate marryin a lady u barely know.

i know i personally hate it wen anyone to tell me how much i am worth,

OP, the lady has issues dat u guys need to settle but that consequent upon her ability to agreeing and as well adjusting to de new changes thats gonna benefit yu both.

from de way it sounds, it looks like u are intimidated by her family`s affluence or yu rely on her financially, IF those were de case, try talkin some sense into her in a really BITTER and HARSH tone and try being independent, make her know how much u DONT care anymore and den , watch and see how it goes.

her reaction would give yu a lead on yur final decision .

peeps, please lets try sabi ourselves wella before we start shouting this marriage and finacee stuff
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2012
Konnektions146: these re one of things with distant relationships, how can anyone contemplate marryin a lady u barely know.

i know i personally hate it wen anyone to tell me how much i am worth,

OP, the lady has issues dat u guys need to settle but that consequent upon her ability to agreeing and as well adjusting to de new changes thats gonna benefit yu both.

from de way it sounds, it looks like u are intimidated by her family`s affluence or yu rely on her financially, IF those were de case, try talkin some sense into her in a really BITTER and HARSH tone and try being independent, make her know how much u DONT care anymore and den , watch and see how it goes.

her reaction would give yu a lead on yur final decision .

peeps, please lets try sabi ourselves wella before we start shouting this marriage and finacee stuff
Thanks for your concern but the fact be told. I dont depend on her rather its the other way round. She comes from a very influential home and brags this all the time-atleast by her interractions of elitist standard. I come from a humble background and she is a spoilt brat-silver spoonist. Adjusting is a cynical torture to her
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by 190: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2012
slimyem: what is the head and tail of this story?

[size=18pt]Head and tail undecided[/size]
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Konnektions146(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2012
Crown Prince:
Thanks for your concern but the fact be told. I dont depend on her rather its the other way round. She comes from a very influential home and brags this all the time-atleast by her interractions of elitist standard. I come from a humble background and she is a spoilt brat-silver spoonist. Adjusting is a cynical torture to her
see, she just have to adjust choicelessly, u have to make her undastand how yu want things done, and she MUST come down from her high horse and be reasonably responsible.

if she loves u enough and dont wanna loose yu, then I think its time for u to take advantage of that to make dat desired change in her(if u love her enough).

good luck man
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2012
Crown goat! We get scores to settle but me go still advice correct give u. tongue

Dat said, Dude...... Did u jus say 3rd chance? Hmmmmm dat figure says a lot about ur gals character.She can beg all she likes,within her she has issues with trust.However, am not implying u should dump her o! I just question d probability of mistrust happening in ur marriage.In a union wen mistrust comes in love goes out. Evaluate d risks b4 dabbing into marriage, u no love is blind but marriage is d real eye opener.If u able to manage her imperfections den let d wedding arrangements proceed.....

Goodluck goat! grin
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2012
crown prince na boy-boy grin grin grin

i just imagine you with her in the meeting, not adding any thing to the business discussion, maybe after shutting you down, you excuse yourself for a smoke outside thinking of the next thing to do! Chai...nairaland! tongue tongue
Re: MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER by xyloxloto(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
BROS please this one is the wrong woman for you ooo or else better look elsewhere for love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? / . / 5 Reasons Why He Won’t Give You MouthAction 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.