Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,746 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? (606 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
There quite a number of gals who have their real pix on thier profiles. If gals could(including ugly gals) why would't guyz? I have never seen I guy in NL who has his real pix except me.

Could it be that they too handsome and don't want to be disturbed by girlz (or may be jobless girls)?
What could be the reason?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2011
Bro they are afraid because you might stalk them even more
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Who let this f[i]a[/i]ggo centaur out?. . . [/size]
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Bro they are afraid because you might stalk them even more
You me they might stalk me? I don't care. It's not a new thing to me(us).
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by r231(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
ermmmm
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Basildon1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
kenis:

You me they might stalk me? I don't care. It's not a new thing to me(us).

You alright, son??!  undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yea Yea Yea. The only new thing here is that we now have male stalker around here. Careful guys.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Yorisb: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
r231:

ermmmm

Talk I dey listen. . .

REALITY101:

Yea Yea Yea. The only new thing here is that we now have male stalker around here. Careful guys. 

Lol.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
I think ugly girl and semi-ugly (just ok) girls upload their pix more. Yet to see pretty pix.

But guyz, upload let them(gals) feed their eyes. At list it wl get them excited when chating with you. It wl reduce insults. I knw that is what they want and would nt want to demand it themself(claiming). But I just did the work for them. Knw they wl thank me for these. wink
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by bekay911(f): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2011
Maybe dey r ugly or just want some privacy and maintain der anonymousity
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
With all the gay guys running around, who would want to uload his picx

(1)

90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful / Can She Be The One For Me? / Claims To Loving Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.