Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,251 members, 7,867,657 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY (2645 Views)

I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now / When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
*shaking my head sadly*
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by cynthiafred67(f): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
There is something about neat guys that catches my eyes
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by fxpro1: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

Gbam!!!
i can smell the ga.y freaks on here.hfmf !

freecocoa:

What is goldie and prince saying?so my brother is gayy na?well let me tell you he is neat to a fault,you can never go to my brother's room and find his bed scattered or the bed sheet rumpled,if you sit on his bed,immediately you get up he straightens it,my brother cannot use a cup,plate or spoon without rinsing it again even if you washed it before handing it to him,you need to see the way he acts outside,in short his neatness is annoying,but I'm a zillion percent sure[B] he is straighter than a ruler.[/B]
grin grin grin
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Goldieluks: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
Madam Goldie how far
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Goldieluks: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2011
Am ok Mynd,long time.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2011
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala O / Reason Why You Should Never Date A Married Man / Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.