Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,497 members, 7,958,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

End Of World! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Of World! (2440 Views)

Rare And Vintage Photographs Of World's Famous Landmarks Under Construction. / Picture Of World's Biggest Pig / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2011
Where is this world going? To an end? Corruptions everywere, fraudstars here and there that nobody know the diffrences between what is real and what is fake anymore becouse fraudstars have created fear in the heart of people. Lord! Have mercy!
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2011
Lord! Lord! Lord! Change the heart of people.
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2011
Lord! Lord! Lord! Change the heart of people.
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nice message!
Re: End Of World! by silvertuke(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
Only you one dey talk to yourself. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: End Of World! by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
Another mental institution patient on the loose. They really need to change their security at Yaba Left co at the rate the patients escape, soon they will have no more patients left
Re: End Of World! by Goldieluks: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
why the insult?^^
Re: End Of World! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
silvertuke:

Only you one dey talk to yourself. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
nothing wey i no go see for nl
Re: End Of World! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
Na so person dey take craze be dis?
Re: End Of World! by Njgirl1: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
give the guy a break he aint insane he just wants 2 pass a message and is probably overwhelmed with emotions.
I know insanity when i see it eg lefu cork 190. Poster aint insane he is just emotional
Re: End Of World! by Yorisb: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
@OP

Make u enter the nearest market begin dey pick kom kom.
Re: End Of World! by HISchild: 1:12am On Nov 29, 2011
@op,

you see these things because truly the world is drawing to a close soon. The signs are many, many and the word of truth declares "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." - Matt 24:12.

The Lord JESUS constantly says "watch". Like Sodom and Gomorrah (which is no simple tale, but history / reality and an example to the rest of humanity thereafter). GOD will bring HIS righteous judgment on all not not justified by HIS grace and mercy in The Lord JESUS CHRIST, including HIS church (1 Peter 4:17, Matt 7:22-27).

"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:" - 2 Pet 2:4-9

It will happen! - "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." - 2 Pet 3:10
Re: End Of World! by MrCork17: 3:07am On Nov 29, 2011
Shollydriv:

Where is this world going? To an end? Corruptions everywere, fraudstars here and there that nobody know the diffrences between what is real and what is fake anymore becouse fraudstars have created fear in the heart of people. Lord! Have mercy!

bro. you neeed punnnny!! angry
Re: End Of World! by MrCork17: 3:08am On Nov 29, 2011
Shollydriv:

bro.  you neeed  punnnny!! angry
Re: End Of World! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14am On Nov 29, 2011
Nj gal dis na madness na dem don swallow him money dats y he don begin craze na, can't u see he's luna he dey follow hinself talk nice massage dat ti Yi lori mehnn lmaoooo
Re: End Of World! by bekay911(f): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2011
HISchild:

@op,

you see these things because truly the world is drawing to a close soon. The signs are many, many and the word of truth declares "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." - Matt 24:12.

The Lord JESUS constantly says "watch". Like Sodom and Gomorrah (which is no simple tale, but history / reality and an example to the rest of humanity thereafter). GOD will bring HIS righteous judgment on all not not justified by HIS grace and mercy in The Lord JESUS CHRIST, including HIS church (1 Peter 4:17, Matt 7:22-27).

"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deedswink The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:" - 2 Pet 2:4-9

It will happen! - "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." - 2 Pet 3:10
ride on bro
Re: End Of World! by HISchild: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^ to GOD be all glory my brother, all HIS words, which are truth.
Re: End Of World! by 195(f): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2011
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 5:14am On Dec 30, 2011
This is just a message to everyone, it was not referring to a person, I wonder why some unreasonable, senseless fellows took it as an insult, replying it wit unreasonable messages that doesn't have any meaning. But I see no reason why u should be angry at the message except you know in your mind that the message is talking to you, and your conscience is judging you. U are a bad type!
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2011
The day of the Lord is coming when no Man knw when and time. So! Do Good.
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2012
Let's pray for God's Kingdom to come and his will to be done on earth.
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
To God be the glory.
Re: End Of World! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 07, 2012
mschew.

190_@:

loooooool!! grin exactly!! smh.
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2012
Let us pray to God for Nigeria.
Re: End Of World! by donigspain(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2012
Hahahaha, depression results when after posting/starting what you felt was going to be an epic thread but even after many hours you still have got no comment from people. Seriously, @OP, did u just 'post' and at same time 'reply' yourself?
Re: End Of World! by donigspain(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2012
That 'nice message' thing got me laughing out really loud. Seriously, how emotional can one get to be able to reply your own comment?
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2012
My Country Nigeria no go fall lai! lai! Just dey go lai! Lai! Just dey go lai! Lai!
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
Whenever I am moved to post a message to the world, noting would stop me. Even if there are some set of people who fail to face what they are on nairaland to do. Nairaland is an organization where all kind of people come to work to make something good in life.  But it is so amazing that some unreasonable fellow has turned it to a battle field where you contest whit all kind of unreasonable posts that is so insulting. I come to nairaland to work so that I can get my daily food, not to direct an insulting words to anyone. But some people who think they are mr perfect who have nothing to do in life than to look for people mistakes and laugh, they have receive their gain. It has happened before, when Jesus was on earth, people laugh ted at his words,  this same set of people are still on this earth. Even if I posted a message at the sam time replied to it, fine! Mistake accepted! But as a reasonable fellow, is it the error that matters to you? Or the message? And if you are not interested in the message, is better you ignore it. Or you think by replying it whit all sort of unreasonable and insulting words will make you a hero? My friend be reasonable!
Re: End Of World! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
donigspain:

That 'nice message' thing got me laughing out really loud. Seriously, how emotional can one get to be able to reply your own comment?
oh boiiii no b only u dey laugh to nice message o,see wetin i reply earlier on na stil LMAOOOOOOO.
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
Lord! Let your kingdom come.
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2012
Let ur will be done, as it is in the Heaven so upon the earth. Let love come to rain in the midst of ur Children.
Re: End Of World! by Shollydriv(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2012
Shollydriv: Let ur will be done, as it is in the Heaven so upon the earth. Let love come to rain in the midst of ur Children.
Happy Sunday my people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Hardest Foreign Languages To Learn / Ebola Funny Pictures / Cats Eating Pasta Just To Avoid Lassa Fever...smart Move!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.