Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

You Unmarried Fools - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Unmarried Fools (2048 Views)

Anal Penetration In Marriage/unmarried Would You Allow? / Can U Adopt A Child Whilst Unmarried? / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Unmarried Fools by Adanora: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
HmmmmmmM
Re: You Unmarried Fools by sexsinners(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
you guys are just  responding like that ,because u don't want to admit sex before marriage is wrong.
Re: You Unmarried Fools by MrsChima1(f): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
Many of you all sexing before marriage so he is not farfetched however he need to take a chill pill.
Re: You Unmarried Fools by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
Sexysinner,if you want to spread the word,this isn't the way to go about it and you know that, true s3x before marriage is a sin but if you want people to listen to you,you shouldn't insult them first.
Re: You Unmarried Fools by sexsinners(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
OKay fine your right i shouldn't insult you guys, sorry to everyone who i offended.

okay am here to put you lost souls on the right path to God
Re: You Unmarried Fools by cynthiafred67(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
Czar-Chris:

Hey dude(@OP), angry angry angry quit Jamaican vegetables, your brain certainly can't handle it.

^^^Hehehe
Re: You Unmarried Fools by Goldieluks: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Sexysinner,if you want to spread the word,this isn't the way to go about it and you know that, true s3x before marriage is a sin but if you want people to listen to you,you shouldn't insult them first.
Re: You Unmarried Fools by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]
I do!. . . But the Op's method is Wack.
[/size]

Re: You Unmarried Fools by topup: 3:49am On Dec 02, 2011
Ok ok!
Re: You Unmarried Fools by toyemz(f): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2011
@op

i take it that you have never had s.ex before abi?

talk of casting the first stone!
Re: You Unmarried Fools by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2011
Yeh,right! And ADULTERY is not a sin,I guess!! aHA,GOTCHA!!! POSTER,ur d biggest fool in dis forum!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: You Unmarried Fools by sexsinners(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
kimberluge:

Yeh,right! And ADULTERY is not a sin,I guess!! aHA,GOTCHA!!! POSTER,your d biggest fool in dis forum!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ofcourse adultry is a sin i never said it wasn't but fortification is more common
Re: You Unmarried Fools by sexsinners(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
toyemz:

@op

i take it that you have never had s.ex before abi?

talk of casting the first stone!

and you think your not sinning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Video: Couple Arguing On The Train / In Between Ghost Lover's-help! / Hey guys what would you do if you pop the Question And Your Fiancée Says 'NO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.