Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21384 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
Everywhere I turn to on Nairaland, Facebook etc are marriage topics or related to marriage topics. Whats the big deal about it? Is marriage the final bus stop to life and its accomplishments?

If you are an unmarried lady, do you want to get married because its the in thing or because you genuinely want to.

Can you also decided not to get married. And if you decide not to, are you are afraid to face the criticism and stigmatization that comes with that decision or stand?

I am a young lady, who still needs a little nurturing in terms of mental maturity so I am still indecisive about the institution called marriage. I know its a necessity. I know its ordained by God. I don't know if its the commitment involved that scare me or not. I just want us to discuss it together. Do you really want to get married? And why? If you decide not to, can you survive it.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by InkedNerd(f): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hmmm for me marriage isn't a necessity. Would it be nice for me, yes it would but do I feel that I need to be married the answer is no.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
**Clears throat**
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2012
I clicked this topic by mistake and now I can't leave so I'll say,I want to get married but I'm not desperate about it.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
oh yeah mistake my backside. You wan marry by force
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
Just outta curiosity, do you have anyone in mind(Mynd)? *wink wink*
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Excelboi(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^ beta no deceive urself @ OP, ur qstn sounds dumb, no offence --------> I typed by mistake!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by slimyem: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2012
i just mistakenly saw this buh i'll answer without mistake.
Yes,i want to.sometime soon!!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
Loool mistake indeed grey hair don dey mutiply,emmh den wan marrry God pardon dem o.I am not desperate but surely u will get ur IVs soonest.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dealordea(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
Okay na fuel dey make cuddlemii write nonsense tonight!! Don't worry uncle jona go reverse the talk soon!!! Biko
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2012
I suggested my name by mistake na guy relax
Excelboi:

^^ beta no deceive urself @ OP, your qstn sounds dumb, no offence --------> I typed by mistake!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by lolaluv1(f): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2012
@all
ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una too dey hash!!!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
lola.luv:

@all
ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una too dey hash!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by jackpot(f): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2012
**chases hawk with a catapult across thread** cheesy cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
Lola see as you are rolling on the floor by mistake, please correct that by gently getting up.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by lolaluv1(f): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

freecocoa:

Lola see as you are rolling on the floor by mistake, please correct that by gently getting up.

Okies. cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by HighChief4(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Cuddlemii please will you marry me?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

**Clears throat**
Dont u wanna get married tongue
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2012
See wetin small mistake don cause for here ooo
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2012
I dunno, but I do have lots of respect for women who do not want to get married. The independence and oftentimes intelligence they radiate is unequaled, and their situation is often so calm, so collected that no man can move to spite them!

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by LaParisienne(f): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2012
I would like to get married in the future cos I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone. I want to share my beautiful world with a good and deserving christian man. I'll do it for me, not cos of pressure or anything else.

Haven said that, my career and self development is the MOST important thing right now.

Just my 2 quid
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by r231(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2012
^
Don't be surprised if your mouth turns to be like that of the smiley cos you really love that smiley. undecided
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dont u wanna get married tongue
I dont wanna make a mistake! grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by LaParisienne(f): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2012
r231:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Just curious, is it me?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by r231(m): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^^curiosity kill the cat
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by seedord247(m): 12:38am On Jan 09, 2012
r231:

Na naija Cat Curiosity Kill oooo . . . .
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by LaParisienne(f): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2012
r231:

OOOPS *running for my dear life*
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2012
What is the difference between Nigerian cats and foreign ones?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

I dont wanna make a mistake! grin

freecocoa:

^
Don't be surprised if your mouth turns to be like that of the smiley cos you really love that smiley. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
r231:

I must warn you! Is that your advice?

High_Chief:

Cuddlemii please will you marry me?

Yes Please! cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by r231(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2012
La Parisienne:

OOOPS  *running for my dear life*

make sure you are wearing the right shoes cus heels wont do it for ya
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2012
Excelboi:

^^ beta no deceive urself @ OP, your qstn sounds dumb, no offence --------> I typed by mistake!

Well you sound like an arrogant, obnoxious failureboi------------> No be mistake!

If you can't understand that I was trying to construct a post when I created/ it created itself by mistake. This was not how I wanted it to be but its all fun and nothing wrong in learning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / The World Without Men! / Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.