Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him (898 Views)

I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him by musiwa43: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2011
nation honor:beaf, do you want to meet chinua achebe, i can take you to meet him
beaf, do you want to meet chinu achabe, i can take you to meet him,    when anambra is at least 7 times populated
than bayelsa state, or enugu is 5 times bayelsa,  do you expect him to take national honor,

only dishonest people receive honor while people are dishonor.
Honor is earn .if you dont give honor , you dont receive honor. it is what you give, that you receive.
If you dont honor people , you should not except to recieve honor.

Honor is not a birthright, you earn honor to recieve honor.

It is only a bastard who receive honor from those who dishonor him.   
you earn honor to receive honor. honor is earn .
Re: Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him by AndreUweh(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2011
You are right.
Re: Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2011
to understand musiwa post is very difficult sometimes.
1. he said only dishonest people receive honor while people are dishonour"ed".i think he has a point there.
2. he said honour is earned,if you dont give honour you dont receive--- i dont understand how this relates to chinua achebe and gej. achebe deserves honour but maybe it is coming from the wrong person so his rejection of the awards is in protest.
if gej intended to honour achebe with an award,then gej deserves honour too for trying to honour someone.
3. he said beaf do you want to meet achebe,il take you to him/all that  anambra is 7 times the size of bayelsa and similar rantings---this type of post make people feel musiwa is not ok mentally
4. he said it is only a bastard who receive honour from those who dishonour him---- i support achebe for declining those worthless awards but in what way has gej dishonoured achebe?
5. honor is not birthright,you earn honour to receive honour---how does this relate to achebe and gej?
   me thinks musiwa speaks/writes from not just 2 sides of his mouth but actually 5 sides of his mouth and contradicts himself a lot with incoherent opinions and disjointed posts.
Re: Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him by musiwa43: 3:12am On Nov 27, 2011
what dont you understand
Re: Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him by Beaf: 3:18am On Nov 27, 2011
^
Where is the map of Chinua Achebe? angry
Re: Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him by musiwa43: 3:30am On Nov 27, 2011
You are wrong. I do believe Achebe should collect the national honor from Jonathan Goodluck. Because no honest person who is godly should collect honor from the nigeria govt. What I am trying to say. is that people who receive this honor really are not honorable people.  Let me tell you, many nigeria pastors who go and start praying for politician just because they want them to give them money are not men of God. they are fraud. it is a sign of a fraud pastor.

You see what Chinua Achabe display is honorable. Look at this satellite pictures. If the nigeria govt have done nothing. It tell us nigeria govt is not honor  government.   Chinua achabe have display a rear character , that nigerian dont display.

So please dont twist my word. Nigeria national honor is not worth it. Because the people they honor, they most have no honor. This is what is wrong in Nigeria. But not only nigeria government. but in Nigeria churches too. they honor  dishonor people too. they have no rule on what honor is. They worship money.

How can a government treat people bad and expect those people to want to receive honor from that same government.   So dont quote me wrong.  National honor is expected to be for honorable people.  Chinua  achabe deserve better than the national honor.

Re: Nation Honor:beaf, Do You Want To Meet Chinua Achebe, I Can Take You To Meet Him by Rhino5dm: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2011
This is not Musiwa. Stop faking it.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck's Response To Fuel Subsidy / The Sad Effect Of Fuel Subsidy / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.