Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo (20788 Views)

The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker And The ‘coup’ Against PDP- Daily Trust / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

Why is it that when 'some' people fail at something, they claim they were trying to help others?

When the January coup failed, they claimed they were going to install Awo. Yet when Ironsi assumed power, he left Awo in jail.

When the mid-west and western invasion failed, they claimed they were going to liberate the West and mid-west. Yet Zik connived with Balewa to send soldiers to the West for the brouhaha started by Zik's party in the Western House in Ibadan.

Anyone can claim their intentions were different from the real intentions that are betrayed by their actions.

What ever gave the young plotters in January 1966 the idea that Awo would have accepted to head the Government in those circumstances after such bloodbath? No one in their right minds would have accepted such a poisoned chalice let alone a seasoned political operative like Awo. But I am sure they knew this but still resorted to lying through their teeth just because their plot failed. Anyone who believes that the President who was safely chilling in the caribbean for two months while his colleagues were butchered, was not the intended benefactor of such 'generosity' needs to have their head examined or their conscience put through an examination.

I've warned you about this don't let any Igbo coup nonsense come out of your mouth again. Thank you.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by bashr8: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

But you still managed to show your evil and destructive hands against Awo and his people by slaughtering his people and invading their land right?

I don't know why you people think people are silly and can not read through your 2 face and manipulating utterances,

Good for Awo, he read through your evil ways and manipulations.

i will like to know the so called people and land invaded and slaughtered , anyway the only people killing yorubas and their leaders are the nigerian army during military regime and hausa fulani right from the first jihad till date.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:25am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

Did it occur to you that they were relieved at different times?

Awo was released by Gowon well before the war started. The others were released just before and during the war. For instance, Ademoyega was released by the Biafran Expeditionary Force that invaded the mid-west. Besides, did Awo commit the same crimes as the others? So why would you try to rationalise them all being released at the same time?

Please have all the specifics before trying to engage me.

Was Gowon the commander of the Eastern region?
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by NegroNtns(m): 1:26am On Nov 27, 2011
Maybe because an Igbo interviewed him that's why it's hard to believe

No, the interviwee himself had lost credibility long long time ago and never earned it back.  Nothing from him is anymore believable.  This is his account, there are many independent and witnesses accounts that are opposite of his recall and what truly happened.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2011
Chyz*:

Wow, are you this dumb? You again come with your obvious lack of manhood to admit you're wrong. So what you are saying is that Ojukwu kept awolowo in jail because he didnt agree to join Biafra as Banjo, Ademoyega, and Adeleke did? Instead, Gowon, who couldn't even stop ojukwu from declaring war, ordered Ojukwu(the commander of the Eastern region) to free Awolowo? Or did Gowon personally come and unlock Awolowos cage and walked with him back to Lagos? Dude, you really have fufu for a brain.

Was Awo not released before the others? You can carry on with the insults; the only one making an ar.se of himself is the individual who is debating without facts.

Chyz*:

I've warned you about this don't let any Igbo coup nonsense come out of your mouth again. Thank you.

I am quaking in my boots because the almighty chyz warned me. LWKMD
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by AndreUweh(m): 1:28am On Nov 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

It's really ibo, not the new age and defaming IGBO terminology. Many deep ibo people don't even use that terminology.

I posted this interview by Phillip Effiong a while back, the man used ibo throughout the interview.
Monkey, it is IGBO.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:29am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

Awo was released by Gowon well before the war started. The others were released just before and during the war. For instance, Ademoyega was released by the Biafran Expeditionary Force that invaded the mid-west. Besides, did Awo commit the same crimes as the others? So why would you try to rationalise them all being released at the same time?

Gowon did an illegal take over that was not recognized by Ojukwu, the Eastern General, but he allowed gowon to make the decision to release a inmate in his own region. Yea, try again.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by bashr8: 1:29am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

am still trying to figure out how gowon  pulled that out. anyway we have heard from the horses mouth , of course we always knew gowon had no control of the east .
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

I am quaking in my boots because the almighty chyz warned me. LWKMD

There is only one almighty and his name is Allah angry. Although its good that you now are heeding to my warning. grin
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:32am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

Was Awo not released before the others? You can carry on with the insults; the only one making an ar.se of himself is the individual who is debating without facts.

So in other words, you are making an arse of yourself. Now was gowon the Commander of the Eastern Region. Yes or no?
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Relax101(m): 1:32am On Nov 27, 2011
It is very possible for Gowon to have met Awolowo after his release that made him(Awolowo) change his mind.

bashr8:

RUDOLF OKONKWO: There is a big debate going on in the Internet over whether Awolowo said to you that if the East should secede, the West would secede. The conversation supposedly took place in Enugu on May 6, 1967 and was pulled from what was titled, Ojukwu and Pa Awo Conversation and Speeches during the War in 1967. The information was claimed to have been classified but now declassified. Is this information authentic?

OJUKWU: Let’s stop fooling ourselves, please. When any Nigerian gets up and say, this is classified information that has recently been declassified, I say, classified by whom? Declassified by whom? Do you think we are in America where you have these things? In Nigeria nobody classifies anything and nobody has declassifies anything. So, once it starts with that you know there is deception.

RUDOLF OKONKWO: They said you were the one that recorded this conversation.

OJUKWU: And then I declassified it recently?

RUDOLF OKONKWO: Prof. Aluko, Prof. Eni Njoku, Dr. Nwakanma, Dr. PNC Okigbo, Lt. Col. Imo, Chief J.I Onyia and many others supposedly attended the meeting.

OJUKWU: I find it quite amusing also that all the Igbo participants are dead.

RUDOLF OKONKWO: That is true.

OJUKWU: How come? Is it the death of Pius Okigbo that declassified the information?

RUDOLF OKONKWO: Did the meeting take place, and was there such an agreement?

[b]OJUKWU: We’ve said this over and over again, so many times, and people don’t understand; they don’t want to actually. If you remember, I released Awolowo from jail. Even that, some people are beginning to contest as well. Awo was in jail in Calabar. Gowon knows and the whole of the federal establishment knows that at no point was Gowon in charge of the East. The East took orders from me. Now, how could Gowon have released Awolowo who was in Calabar? Because of the fact that I released him, it created quite a lot of rapport between Awo and myself and I know that before he went back to Ikenne, I set up a hotline between Ikenne and my bedroom in Enugu. He tried like an elder statesman to find a solution. Awolowo is a funny one. Don’t forget that the political purpose of the coup, the Ifeajuna coup that began all this, was to hand power over to Awo. We young men respected him a great deal. He was a hero. I thought he was a hero and certainly I received him when I was governor. We talked and he was very vehement when he saw our complaints and he said that if the Igbos were forced out by Nigeria that he would take the Yorubas out also. I don’t know what anybody makes of that statement but it is simple. Whether he did or didn’t, it is too late. There is nothing you can do about it. So, he said this and I must have made some appropriate responses too. But it didn’t quite work out the way that we both thought. Awolowo, evidently, had a constant review of the Yoruba situation and took different path. That’s it. I don’t blame him for it. I have never done.[/b]

http://saharareporters.com/column/my-last-interview-dim-chukwuemeka-ojukwu-rudolf-okonkwo
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by EkoIle1: 1:37am On Nov 27, 2011
bashr8:

i will like to know the so called people and land invaded and slaughtered , anyway the only people killing yorubas and their leaders are the nigerian army during military regime and hausa fulani right from the first jihad till date.

Like I said, stay away from discussions about Nigeria, you are too ignorant to offer or contribute anything.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2011
Awolowo was a prisoner of the Nigerian government who was held in the Eastern part of the country. If Awo's release was not recognised by Gowon, he would have simply been locked up once he crossed into Asaba or he could have stayed in Biafra like the others did after him.

"Isn’t it an irony of Nigeria that when General Gowon needed to build his federal coalition against Biafra, he quickly released Awo from prison and offered him the Finance portfolio which he coveted so much?
You see? Let me tell you how Okotie Eboh got the Finance Minister portfolio under the first indigenous federal cabinet. Sir Louis Ojukwu, Emeka’s father, contested election to the Federal House. Another multi-millionaire like him, one Shodipo from Abeokuta, contested and won election also on the NCNC platform."

How Britain Perpetuated  Northerners in powered  — Chief Mbazulike Amechi

http://www.primenamesmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=204%3Ahow-britain-perpetuated-northerners-in-powered-chief-mbazulike-amechi&Itemid=17
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by NegroNtns(m): 1:41am On Nov 27, 2011
Gowon is who we in the West revere and thank for his magnanimity and generosity in the Awo release.  We don't accord such reverence or noble view to Ojukwu, Ironsi or Zik at all.  Ibos jailed Awo but that middle belt man brought him out and restored him.  Not just Awo, but as well Chief Enahoro.  Uptil today Ibos have not seek forgiveness from the Mid-Westerners for what tehy did to Enahoro.

You all owe Gowon a big Thank You for his altruism and sense of brotherhood to declare no victor, no vanquished. . . . . .there was a victor!

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:41am On Nov 27, 2011
Relax101:

It is very possible for Gowon to have met Awolowo after his release that made him(Awolowo) change his mind.

If awolowo had refused any of gowons commands and tried to declare a oduduwa republic his head would have been on a stick. With that being said it is understandable why he chickened out but when he involved himself in the war against Biafra that's when the problem started.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by bashr8: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Like I said, stay away from discussions about Nigeria, you are too ignorant to offer or contribute anything.

yes am ignorant pls educate me on when and where ojukwu massacred awolowos people
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 1:44am On Nov 27, 2011
Chyz*:

So in other words, you are making an arse of yourself. Now was gowon the Commander of the Eastern Region. Yes or no?

I guess local government chairmen/ mayors are more powerful than a prime minister/president in their little local governments/ boroughs. SMDH
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:44am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

Awolowo was a prisoner of the Nigerian government who was held in the Eastern part of the country. If Awo's release was not recognised by Gowon, he would have simply been locked up once he crossed into Asaba or he could have stayed in Biafra like the others did after him.

Isn’t it an irony of Nigeria that when General Gowon needed to build his federal coalition against Biafra, he quickly released Awo from prison and offered him the Finance portfolio which he coveted so much?
You see? Let me tell you how Okotie Eboh got the Finance Minister portfolio under the first indigenous federal cabinet. Sir Louis Ojukwu, Emeka’s father, contested election to the Federal House. Another multi-millionaire like him, one Shodipo from Abeokuta, contested and won election also on the NCNC platform.

How Britain Perpetuated  Northerners in powered  — Chief Mbazulike Amechi

http://www.primenamesmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=204%3Ahow-britain-perpetuated-northerners-in-powered-chief-mbazulike-amechi&Itemid=17

You make no sense at all. Listen to yourself. Gowon had no authority in the East. He was not recognized as all. There was no way that anybody, Ojukwu, or his subordinates would have release Awolowo upon gowon's order, no one.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:47am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

I guess local government chairmen/ mayors are more powerful than a prime minister/president in their little local governments/ boroughs. SMDH

So essentially what you are saying is that Ojukwu bowed to the fact the Gowon was in-charge legally and that whatever he says goes?
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by bashr8: 1:47am On Nov 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Gowon is who we in the West revere and thank for his magnanimity and generosity in the Awo release.  We don't accord such reverence or noble view to Ojukwu, Ironsi or Zik at all.  Ibos jailed Awo but that middle belt man brought him out and restored him.  Not just Awo, but as well Chief Enahoro.  Uptil today Ibos have not seek forgiveness from the Mid-Westerners for what tehy did to Enahoro.

You all owe Gowon a big Thank You for his altruism and sense of brotherhood to declare no victor, no vanquished. . . . . .there was a victor!
funny people ,how can you release someone from jail in a region you have lost control of, and yes the victors where the brits , they knew what they where fighting for and got it thats why shell can do anyhow and get away with it, as for the north or the west they are worse of than where they were before the war.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 1:49am On Nov 27, 2011
Chyz*:

You make no sense at all. Listen to yourself. Gowon had no authority in the East. He was not recognized as all. There was no way that anybody, Ojukwu, or his subordinates would have release Awolowo upon gowon's order, no one.

Did it even occur to some of you that perhaps Ojukwu saw no reason to re-arrest Awo after he had been released by Gowon? Such an action (arresting Awo) would have compounded Ojukwu's problems at that time.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Chyz2: 1:54am On Nov 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

Did it even occur to some of you that perhaps Ojukwu saw no reason to re-arrest Awo after he had been released by Gowon? Such an action (arresting Awo) would have compounded Ojukwu's problems at that time.

Did it ever occur to you that awolowo didn't believe in nigeria as a country? Did it ever occur to you that he was thrown in jail for treason, and that a person with that kind of mind is valuable in a mission against northern muslim hegemony? Did it ever occur to you that Awolowo was Ojukwu's father's close friend and with that alone upon others he saw no reason for him to remain in jail?
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 27, 2011
Topics like this is a very good one(without insult). I know nothing much except the ones i learned in my history classes about the war and im always eager to know more. Moreover welldone Katsumoto for insinuating your point without insult, shows how mature you are! I love such topics cos i learn a lot from it though it always end with everybody disagreeing to agree. undecided

Chyz*:

Did it ever occur to you that awolowo didn't believe in nigeria as a country? Did it ever occur to you that he was thrown in jail for treason, and that a person with that kind of mind is valuable in a mission against northern muslim hegemony? Did it ever occur to you that Awolowo was Ojukwu's father's close friend and with that alone upon others he saw no reason for him to remain in jail?
wow! i never knew this one!
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by T8ksy(m): 3:43am On Nov 27, 2011
Na wa for my people sha! Like kat opined, Awo was jailed for a purported federal offence in enugu

(though I must add, I have always wondered why Ironsi deemed it necessary to move all these federal prisoners to the

east) and as such had ojukwu released him without Gowon’s permission, he Awo, would have been immediately arrested

once he set foot in yorubaland.

Chyz*:

Yeah, so? Zik was ojukwu’s father close friend but that didn’t stop Ojukwu from sacking him as VC of

Nsukka, the minute he became governor of the eastern region.

Chyz*:

If awolowo had refused any of gowons commands and tried to declare a oduduwa republic his head would have been on a stick. With that being said it is understandable why he chickened out but when he involved himself in the war against Biafra that's when the problem started.

Maybe not Awo's head but certainly there would have been a great massacre in yorubaland. He

intimated Ojukwu with this situation in their meeting in enugu when he said:

We are not cowards in the West but we have to move cautiously, because if we do not do that you might not

have us alive; you would only have monuments all over the place.

I guess that was what ojukwu had in mind for the yorubas hence he couldn't even honour his pledge to give ths sage 2

weeks to sort things out in his domain. Meanwhile, Ojukwu himself admitted to having been preparing for the war for

12months.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by Onlytruth(m): 4:33am On Nov 27, 2011

OJUKWU: [size=14pt]We’ve said this over and over again, so many times, and people don’t understand; they don’t want to actually. If you remember, I released Awolowo from jail. Even that, some people are beginning to contest as well. Awo was in jail in Calabar. Gowon knows and the whole of the federal establishment knows that at no point was Gowon in charge of the East. The East took orders from me. Now, how could Gowon have released Awolowo who was in Calabar? Because of the fact that I released him, it created quite a lot of rapport between Awo and myself and I know that before he went back to Ikenne, I set up a hotline between Ikenne and my bedroom in Enugu. He tried like an elder statesman to find a solution. Awolowo is a funny one.[/size] Don’t forget that the political purpose of the coup, the Ifeajuna coup that began all this, was to hand power over to Awo. We young men respected him a great deal. He was a hero. I thought he was a hero and certainly I received him when I was governor. We talked and he was very vehement when he saw our complaints and he said that if the Igbos were forced out by Nigeria that he would take the Yorubas out also. I don’t know what anybody makes of that statement but it is simple. Whether he did or didn’t, it is too late.

Facts are very very stubborn! cool cool cool
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by 9javoice1(m): 5:49am On Nov 27, 2011
Hi guys!
i read a lot of what happen prio and after the said event.
am so happy Ojukwu himself let it out from his own mouth.

katsumoto: i know where you are coming from? it is the same info you are defending
that ojukwu is trying to put straight. those that paraded the info are wrong and that is what ojukwu
is trying to correct here.

now if the question is between ojukwu and gowon who realy release awo?
my answer should be it is ojukwu cuz gowon has no command watsoever in the east region then.
ojukwu is in full control and gowon don't order him around at said time.you see the impossibility of gowon releasing him.

why did ojukwu release awo?
i will answer cuz he found him a man that can carry the liberation of his people and majority of his people will follow him.

why did gowon not jail awo back when ojukwu release him ?
the answer is simple. gowon now knew that he can use him better thereby no need to jail him again unless he refuse gowon's orders.
and when gowon called up pa awo and offer him some juicy offers,awo goes his side. i as a person is blaming awo for the action,cus its just
a dream of a better way foward he sees there though it later got bitter for him again. so no blames here.
i hope i have cleared you very well katsumoto.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by 9javoice1(m): 5:53am On Nov 27, 2011
reading ojukwu's points here: he said

"Awolowo is a funny one. Don’t forget that the political purpose of the coup, the Ifeajuna coup that began all this, was to hand power over to Awo. We young men respected him a great deal. He was a hero. I thought he was a hero and certainly I received him when I was governor. We talked and he was very vehement when he saw our complaints and he said that if the Igbos were forced out by Nigeria that he would take the Yorubas out also. I don’t know what anybody makes of that statement but it is simple. Whether he did or didn’t, it is too late".

ojukwu himself respect awo so much,but its all too late both awo and red scorpion regrets why they assists nigeria at that time. i blv its all behind us now.
may Pa ojukwu's soul rest in peace amen.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by 9javoice1(m): 6:00am On Nov 27, 2011
Why did awo renegade the purpose of his release?

he did what he did cus west region is still under the dominance of the north.
and if he refuses to obey them,he will end up in prison,this time it maybe
kaduna or sokoto prison. do we get it.

and at this junture i understand why ojukwu is not blaming awo
eighter. he couldn't achive the said dream therefore the thought to join forces with nigeria a strategy
to achive the same purpose at the long run came up. its true both awo idea fails afterall,but i still
respect him a lot.

what are we debating here by the way.its all too late as pa ojukwu said.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2011
Interesting
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by sheyguy: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2011
[size=14pt]
If i was in Awos shoe i wld av done same.
Reason: the ibo had already killed my kinsmen in the army w/out provocatn & swept the matter under the carpet , that alone had demonstrated their stance against the west (awo & his pple), even if awo was released by ojukwu it is just another strategy for creating a divide among d remaining of Nigeria and weaken them as well as rally support from the west knowing fully well that the so called biafran strength was diminishing fast and spelt outright victory 4 Nigeria.
Ojukwu is claiming respect 4 awo cos it all ended the way it did. I call him a smart fella for that one.

My verdict: the ibos r not to b trusted even till this day, they betray your trust and when things don't go right for them, they go after their next weak person to blame.
Ojukwu can claim what he would have done had the story been diff but we all know the actions he and his pple took.

The north is the true and old enemy of the ibos while the ibos r the enemy of the west (as 1966 massacre and the present day accusations has shown),  the west in return r no enemy to the ibos but will always have that unwarranted betrayal of 1966 from the ibos in mind, while the ND is mainly but not totally an enemy to itself.  [/size]

1 Like

Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by chmod777: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2011
@Negro_Ntns and his likes, it seems you do not understand letters. Have u read channels TV , the sun and the punch write up on Ojukwu. the information said that Ojukwu felt the military hierarchy should be maintained by giving Ogundipe the power and as a result HE did not recognize the legitimacy of Gowon. Ojukwu said that the three years  of the war were just what he called Gowon trying to legitimize his coup.
Now questions for you:
If he did not recognize Gowon, how did he take orders from Gowon to act on Awo's release
Why did the man Ogundipe who was a rightful senior officer not stand to maintain discipline and hierarchy in the military.

Some of us are brainless and wicked that they always try to hide the truth.
Re: Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo by KDULAR: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
Whatever , some of us are just repeatedly vomiting, eating back the vomitus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :
Anybody can say whatever, the man was a great man and all these NL paper weights are just fooling themselves. He has come , done his part to the best of his ability and gone.He in the interview said " I don't blame him for it . I never did because he's dishearning he was in THICK OF THE ISSUES AND BY FAR ONE OF THE MAJOR PLAYERS.
More to it the man said that He is futuristic has put most of those things in the past infact gave me another wise saying that God created us with two eyes in the front to see the forward. Isn't that instructive enough for us to look at the future and stop this unproductive time and energy wasting blame, hate and the retrogressive part of ethnic game? .
A Yoruba adage says " Aja t'o ma s'onu ni kii gbo fere olode" the dog that will get lost will not hear the whistle of the hunter. The great man has given a very important way to continue the fight which will definitely profit all. Keep no malice, be strategic, be united , don't blame others for your failure,keep quiet and make yourself trustworthy to your allies. but what do we still see, all the above.
If you aare too engrossed with hatred and looking to much at the back, you'll not be able to move forward . Take that or leave all Igbo and Yoruba chauvinists here. Your individual agenda or collective one (if it exists anyway) which I believe is a better Nigeria or an existing BIAFRA or ODUDUWA or AREWA land will never see the light of the day if you both groups cannot or refuse to sift out the message from the interview. The man Ojukwu is and will remain one of my heroes also is Awolowo,Enahoro, Banjo and OBJ is one of my great living Nigerian. Hate that or like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos / NNPC Quietly Approves Petrol Pump Price Hike To ₦179/Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.