Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" (5652 Views)

Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? / Is Christianity True? The Greatest Conspiracy Ever / Why Have Jews Been Persecuted So Much Throughout History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" by bashydemy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

the government. as i said, the soldier is just doing his duty to earn his bread. his cause is innocent. any soldiers' for that matter.

but the islamic terrorist does his antics, not for pay. these suicide bombers, etc do it out of religious zeal and to spread terror and to convert peoples.
and can you proof to me that the soldier Up there is a Terrorist and no some Arab Soldier who believe in his religion like others do,
Re: Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
bashy_demy:

and can you proof to me that the soldier Up there is a Terrorist and no some Arab Soldier who believe in his religion like others do,

its pretty obvious. the buildings in the background are the vatican, i believe.
Re: Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" by bashydemy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
and with the level of your education, You can differentiate between photoshop and real picture? wake up bro
Re: Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2011
bashy_demy:

and with the level of your education, You can differentiate between photoshop and real picture? wake up bro

i was just expecting this very reply. i know that it is photoshop but what i mean to say is that the very purpose of the pic is to portray islamic violence, thereby the picture of a terrorist being used.
Re: Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" by bashydemy(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2011
Glad you know its a photoshop and that's how they use this kind of pictures to tarnish the image of Islam

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Your Church Ranked? / Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: / Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.