Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Forex Question And Answers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Question And Answers (1091 Views)

How To Write A Professional Cv., Interview Question And Anwsers, Aptitude Text ! / Fiverr Questions And Answers With Doubleoo / Successful Business Knowledge - 21 Questions And Answers On Taxation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Question And Answers by jily: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
I saw an advert on face book ''The Winning Pips Indicator + My Powerful Trading Signals sent to you + A unique and powerful reversal trading system you have been dying to learn+ An ever winning breakout strategy that you will thank me for having for ever. What more do you expect, The Winning Pips Signals System Is Selling Fast, soon you may be disappointed that you may NEVER lay you hands on it again because I have promise to offer prompt support to everyone one who get a copy and I can only offer support to a limited FEW. TAKE ACTION NOW--"

Pls has any seen the advert who has seen the advert or buy into it. Does it really work as he said just see his advert on his wall his name is Ochado Ochuko just check it by searching for him on facebook
Re: Forex Question And Answers by jily: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2011
pls where do you think we can make inquiries about most of this claim like this i buy one from a guy a discover its all liars
Re: Forex Question And Answers by jamace(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2011
Don't mind the guy. He is only looking for his daily bread. grin If you want any indicator, you can get most of the ones advertised for free. Just search with google.
Re: Forex Question And Answers by jily: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2011
pls i want you to watch the video its so convincing but am not sure if its real has any body seen it before what is the real name i try to search for it online but no trace kindly see the videoand see if you have any such thing in your  view Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYCKpUl5XT4 and see how you too can be generating pips on steroid.
or
http://winningpipsignals.com/

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss Online Money Making Ideas Here! / Advice On Starting A Partnership Business Pls / Please Read... Alaye Man Is Killing My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.