Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) (16245 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / Goldie & Denrele Launch 'Tru Friendship' Reality Show / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by femorra(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2007
You feel only Omotola!!!! i don't get it is it that u have a prefrence for the substandard? its obvious she has not been dancing i'm glad she's out. its just sad that she cost us some rather good dancers. lets be true to ourselves perhaps the only celeb dancer that omotola was better than was kunle afolayan. this show wishes to crown the best celeb dancer and not the most popular celeb, we nigerians are just so sentimental. left to me zizi and bryan would still be there i don't think they are the best but they definately desrve first four. As per busy, please don't try to make a case for OMO T sultan host a live show on tv 2ce a week, Bryan host a show in SOUTH AFRICA every forthnight abeg, OMOTOLA NO SABI DANCE!!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Egavlas(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2007
I am beginning to wonder if Segun and the rest of the organisers want Pasuma to win this.

My goodness! Pasuma's boxing routine was a disaster.

But the only person that was sincere in her comments was Sarah.

Segun was as usual, commending Pasuma for doing so well??

Watching Pasuma do the boxing dance routine, I was embarrased on his behalf
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by seun001(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2007
finally,omotola is out then the real competition will begin though we kinda lost some really hot dancers.its getting more difficult to vote now.but will vote for whoever impresses me,show after show so they had better keep improving.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by jeffoski(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
Am really glad that Omo T is finally out the next person to leave is Pasuma.enough of the entertainment it's time for serious business and real dance he doesn't fit in the top 3.imagine how he was embarrassing himself and his dance partner all in the name of dance i really felt is high time he left.Once again Omowunmi and Wale did very well yesterday i really love the matrix move and the one she did that look as if they rewind the tape backward i really hope she wins because she deserve too.i was also impressed by funlola's dance too it was fantastic i can't wait to see what dance step they will all do this weekend.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Modups1(f): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
the stars of d show were omowunmi (as usual) & funlola
honestly d top 3 should be omowunmi, funlola & sound sultan
i think pasuma has entertained us enuff, time to bow out

lets keep voting guys cheesy
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by jiddah: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2007
well am glad the popularity contest thing is over now,people should vote good dancers and not who is more popular.but can you help it when the whole of mushin is trying to keep Pasuma in,he is not a dancer at all,i like Pasuma but the game has lost enuff good dancers too early.cant wait to see the top three dance their hearts out.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by busygirl(f): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2007
PASUMA's dance SUCKS. . .big tyme! I want to see either omowunmi or soundsultan win.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by ayoade117: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
the programme is interesting and informative. but are u sure the best dancer will win? i think much emphasis should be laid on the jugdes and not the vote
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Ndi(f): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2007
Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! It really hurt to see Omotola leave.  sad I knew she was not going to win the dance competition but she has faired very well, she is not a dancer but an actress and in my humble opinion she danced the best she could, even sheded some weight. 

Now can sombody tell me what Pasuma that is a known musician and dancer done on stage rather than fool himself in the name of entertaining viewers, apologies to his fans though but i thing its high time he left. i do not think i would go the extra mile of putting on my Genset just to watch Pasuma Dance. Doohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'ii rather listen to my radio to hear when he would be evicted.

The consolation, if they do not evict them for PASUMA and his entertainment value, (Sound Sultan or Omowunmi) i think should emerge as the winner.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by kaydee(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2007
grin grin grin

As 4 me oh! The whole show is a comedy and Paso gives me what i want.The only reason i watch is cos of him.if i want to watch real dance,i'll watch "So You Think You Can Dance" or "Dancing With The Stars".

E pain me say Omotola sef don commot.na ma 3rd fav be that.Ma 2nd is Nomolos,i like the way e dey do in mouth like fat "boge(sh*t)"
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by dominobaby(f): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2007
the show's cool, for the first time i watched it from beginning to end, where omotola was evicted.
read your replies lawyerchap, i knew i could count on you for a thorough info.
I totally enjoyed funlola aofiyebi's performance, i felt like i should have videoed her performance, i actually had goose pimples. she did it so so well, and also her choice of music was perfect i must say.
hope to watch it to the end.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by rotimy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2007
Too busy to watch things like that. I am disapponited with Skye Bank and others that waste shareholders fund on events like that. Samanja, Zebrudaya and other educative programs are ignored and we talk of salsa. What happens to our Atiliogu, Owogiri and other traditional dances? Meaningless Mexican Soap operas is killing our local T.V dramas, English and Spanish Leagues are drowning our local football clubs and now, Salsa. Cry my beloved country
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by jeffoski(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2007
Na wa for you o roitmy angrywell sha every one is entitled to his or her own opinion.but i do not see anything wrong with what skye bank is doing.if you do not like the program don't wacth it no beforces .than comparing our entertainment with foriegn onces we know they a better than ours and much more entertaining
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by lawyerchap(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2007
Ah. All my people are here o. Dominobaby, Kaydee, Modups! Salvage, and my dearest Ndi. What's going on? Anyways, haven't been following the show of late, due to circumstances beyond my control. But i see the competition is really hotting up. Omotola, gone! Wow. Next to walk the plank should be Pasuma. Entertaining, yes, but it's a dance contest, not a comedy show. We need to now vote for the true dancers to win this thing. My money is on Omowunmi Akinnifesi; she's shown great courage in attempting some of the most difficult (not to mention risky) dance moves i've ever seen, plus she's got great control and seems to be a natural born dancer. But then, she's a unilag babe, did we really expect any less?

I know this isn't current news but Funlola's dance with the mattress and pillows was simply unbelievable. I was beside myself when they finished. Even the judges gave them a standing ovation. It was pure art in motion. Simply brilliant. But i suspect that Funlola uses her concepts to hoodwink us into not paying attention to her dancing itself. We're so taken up with the idea behind her routines that we forget to check if she's dancing properly. She's a real drama queen, literally speaking.

@Rotimy
It is called Celebrity Takes 2 because it "Takes 2" to perfom the dances on offer. Most of our african dances are performed by groups, not by couples.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by uchetobi(f): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2007
lawyerchap:

competition is really hotting up. Omotola, gone! Wow. Next to walk the plank should be Pasuma. Entertaining, yes, but it's a dance contest, not a comedy show. We need to now vote for the true dancers to win this thing. My money is on Omowunmi Akinnifesi; she's shown great courage in attempting some of the most difficult (not to mention risky) dance moves i've ever seen, plus she's got great control and seems to be a natural born dancer. But then, she's a unilag babe, did we really expect any less?

I know this isn't current news but Funlola's dance with the mattress and pillows was simply unbelievable. I was beside myself when they finished. Even the judges gave them a standing ovation. It was pure art in motion. Simply brilliant. But i suspect that Funlola uses her concepts to hoodwink us into not paying attention to her dancing itself. We're so taken up with the idea behind her routines that we forget to check if she's dancing properly. She's a real drama queen, literally speaking.

I concur
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by lawyerchap(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2007
How could i forget Uchetobi? My main person. How now? How was your break?
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by uchetobi(f): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2007
am fine o brother! my break was fine, anticipation of next week's long break is making me woozy. Take care
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by seun001(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2007
i didnt get to see the pillow dance by Funlola.anyways she is my best dancer at the moment.i hope they get to package it in dvd's or vcd's so we can buy and watch for those of us that can't sit and watch.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by kaydee(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2007
Plz oh! who is out?
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Ambber(f): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2007
am actually hanging my head, cant believe my favourite - sound and dance sultan is out!!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by saintkola(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2007
Pasuma should b kicked out next!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Modups1(f): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2007
oh no shocked shocked shocked sound sultan is out, why oh why cry
i was looking forward to a great finale between him, omowunmi & funlola cos they r truly d best 3 left
men am voting extra big time for Omowunmi, paso no go win oh!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by soosuooo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2007
Anyway, I believed in Pasuma and how he's doing his things. I couldn't believe he will make it to this level. The so-called decent celebrities with logs of social credentials are out. Fuji man, baba barakah, omo iyawo anabi still holding his foot. I applaud the beginner. Paso go for GOLD!

I think Pasuma's Charisma is made in Heaven. Not made in Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by tetede: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2007
it really hurt to see sultan been evicted.
the guy really tried

let me give u the expo
the first is FUNLOLA AOFIYEBI.the babe is very creative and dances very very well

Second is OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESSI. she wud av won without AOFIYEBI, she is a good dancer and a beautiful babe

third is PASUMA. My bros is a gd entertainer

I DEY VERY SURE
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by jeffoski(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2007
tetede i do not agree with you o the first is Omowunmi because she is indeed the best and then funlola,she's great too but for second place and then pasuma who does not deserve to be the third but sh-t happens on reality shows.
I was dissappionted at sound sultan's evition i really thought he would be in the top three.His performance last night was wonderful.i can't wait to see who the winner will be next weekend(Hopefully Omowunmi)
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by bagoma(f): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2007
shuo! sultan out ke?
unbelieveable!
what is pasuma still doing in the show at this time.
the show is messed up now, pasuma might just win this thing.
i'm annoyed big time. angry angry

though i have never voted undecided
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Skywalker5(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
Pasuma is fun to Watch.why rush him out?
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by ayoani(f): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2007
this is bul shit! sound sultan is out. In short i'm not watching the show again
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by bagoma(f): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2007
pasuma isn't fun to watch. i think he's pathetic and highly embarrassing to watch.
i wonder if he looks back on his performances, perhaps the people that surrounds him keeps deceivinng him just like the judges do.
whats so entertaining about his dancesteps, for the life of me i cant figure it out.
the joke is in bad taste (if thats what pasuma is) and i aint laughing no more. come to think of it, its never been funny to me.
the show socks now, BIG TIME. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Egavlas(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2007
bagoma:

pasuma isn't fun to watch. i think he's pathetic and highly embarrassing to watch.
i wonder if he looks back on his performances, perhaps the people that surrounds him keeps deceivinng him just like the judges do.
whats so entertaining about his dancesteps, for the life of me i can't figure it out.
the joke is in bad taste (if thats what pasuma is) and i aint laughing no more. come to think of it, its never been funny to me.
the show socks now, BIG TIME. lipsrsealed angry

ayoani:

this is bul shit! sound sultan is out. In short i'm not watching the show again

My dear friends, This is what reality shows do to you.

They get you real angry and disappointed.

Well, thats why they are intriguing and not boring.

Anyways, I said somewhere here that It seems Segun and the organisers want Paso to win this.

The judges are always commending him for *doing so well* except for Sarah who is usually candid.

Hi Lawyerchap, whats up? Hope alls good?
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2007
Na wa!!!

SOMEONE JUST GAVE YOU EXPO!!!!!

AS IN EXPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEDDIT

FUNLOLA WON OKAY!!!
OMOWUNMI WAS SECOND

Really doesnt bother me I like them both great performances, great entertainement
I like Paso too He added tons to this shows popularity

But SSultan that was a real shame
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by kaydee(m): 1:58am On Dec 26, 2007
U mean my Paso did not win? Haa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm "mobilizin" all da "Agberos" in Mushin now, Skye Bank(The organiser) and the Judges are in trouble. grin grin grin

@ Salsera

Where have u been?

@ LC
Where is Chucky?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Guys Can't Download Movies From 02tvseries.com / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu / Nigeria, Others Fail To Meet Digital Transmission Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.