Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? (2990 Views)

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / What Would You Do If A Friends Girl Admires You / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by ejikeokei(m): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Most ladies turn down guys for no reason, leaving the guy to be curios and inturn makes the guy to feel bad that he is not worthy of having a girlfriend which eventully leads to most low self esteem of guys. Ladies kindly share you view the basic reason why you turn down a guy that profess he likes and admire you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2015
1: manner of approach...

Christ,i dnt even knw hw to explain this,some guys eeeh they need a thorough tutorial on how to approach a lady,you dnt just excuse a lady in haste on a monday morning,be wise...

2:appearance...

Some boys eeeh,e just be like say they send them,apart frm d fact that they are not physically attractive,their body odour is a big turn off,perfume no cost na haba....

3:their use of english...

Ooof lawd whysome can commit blunders eeeeh,chaiiiii... Nothing turn me off faster than that..

4:some are too direct,more like it their right...habacheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Laveda(f): 12:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
1: manner of approach...

Christ,i dnt even knw hw to explain this,some guys eeeh they need a thorough tutorial on how to approach a lady,you dnt just excuse a lady in haste on a monday morning,be wise...

2:appearance...

Some boys eeeh,e just be like say they send them,apart frm d fact that they are not physically attractive,their body odour is a big turn off,perfume no cost na haba....

3:their use of english...

Ooof lawd whysome can commit blunders eeeeh,chaiiiii... Nothing turn me off faster than that..

4:some are too direct,more like it their right...habacheesycheesy
SMH. . .
Not all guys posses all you mentioned yet girls turn them down. . You don't expect a girl to accept all guys simply because he posses the opposite of all you listed there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
SMH. . .
Not all guys posses all you mentioned yet girls turn them down. . You don't expect a girl to accept all guys simply because he posses the opposit of all you mentioned
you will agree with me that even if a gal dont get to accept a guy propposal that respect will be there if he is nt lacking in the afore mention reasons btw to everyman his own bt for me,a man who does those is a no no for lady joywink
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by tellwisdom: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Who cares about these foolish Mgbeke looking gurls, everywhere?? sad
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Laveda(f): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you will agree with me that even if a gal dont get to accept a guy propposal that respect will be there if he is nt lacking in the afore mention reasons btw to everyman his own bt for me,a man who does those is a no no for lady joywink
Respect bae? Lol once I turn you down there's no need coming to be friends with me, cause there's every possibility he'll bring up the ish. .those things doesn't give respect hun, Fyi, guys of these days posseses almost all what you listed, they are keeping frosh tongue if you wanna respect them for that, hehe you go respect tire oo

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
Respect bae? Lol once I turn you down there's no need coming to be friends with me, cause there's every possibility he'll bring up the ish. .those things doesn't give respect hun, Fyi, guys of these days posseses almost all what you listed, they are keeping frosh tongue if you wanna respect them for that, hehe you go respect tire oo
hahahaha,whatever rock your boat but i have a great admiration for guys who knw what the want and they go for it in such a way that the lady wouldnt feel insulted....even if i dnt get to date them i tend to hold those people in high esteem
....winkcheesy
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Majority of the time I try not to make it awkward for both of us, I usually say Thank you I'm flattered really, but I'm already taken( which is true)

Some take it in their stride and we remain friends, it the other lot of guys that I tend to get annoyed with whom think "trying harder means acceptance" they are the ones I am fully firm with.

Because it get to the point of him trying to override what I'm saying and disrespecting my intelligence.

Plus u can't force someone to be with you sha, it never lasts long.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by youngberry001(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2015
if money is talking no bullshiit could walk

i get money so i dont hustle for finding womans they re fvcking all over me day nd night"""""fuckshit#

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2015
If we don't click communication-wise or mentally.

For me, attraction starts verbally or in the mind, so we have to "flow" when we speak & I must find you interesting to talk to. If communication is not up to par, I feel stifled & there's just no point because communication compatibility is very essential to me, I'm a talker. So he must bring his A-game in that area because looks alone don't do it for me. Can't date a dummy just because he looks good. He must back all of that up with knowledge & the gift of the gab. I'm a sucker for witty wordplays & stuff like that.

Communication. Communication. Communication.
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by CaroLyner(f): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2015
1)you have bad breath
2)you're being too needy
3)you're using the wrong approach
4)you're overly aggressive
5)you're using the wrong body language.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Kenzico(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2015
Am here to read comments!!
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by hoobs(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Kenzico:
Am here to read comments!!
shift for me joorh
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Kenzico(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2015
hoobs:
shift for me joorh
Lol...**Shifts a little bit 4him*
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Omotayor123(f): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2015
It's one thing for a guy to admire you it's another thing for you to admire him. It's either I like you, or I don't. wink
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2015
Lolll
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
I dont think a girl would reject a guy with range rover

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2015
I dont think a girl would reject a guy with range rover even if the guy has a wrong manner of approach or body odour

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
No need of all diz, just ur cool car will do d rest 4 u...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by megn(f): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2015
As for me, wen I'm in love (in an open relationship), I simply appreciate him (the admirer) and den let him understand dat I'm in a relationship without being mean or rude to him. N daz d end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by hardeymorlar(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm sure d guys reading dis would be like....*Dàmn!...I gotta change* undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by hertz9te(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Adanna28:
Majority of the time I try not to make it awkward for both of us, I usually say Thank you I'm flattered really, but I'm already taken( which is true)

Some take it in their stride and we remain friends, it the other lot of guys that I tend to get annoyed with whom think "trying harder means acceptance" they are the ones I am fully firm with.

Because it get to the point of him trying to override what I'm saying and disrespecting my intelligence.

Plus u can't force someone to be with you sha, it never lasts long.
You get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by hertz9te(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
It's one thing for a guy to admire you it's another thing for you to admire him. It's either I like you, or I don't. wink
Your d.p which of em r yu?
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by MsBliss(f): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
1. Poor use of English
2.Manner of approach
3.Pride
4.Poor dress sense
5.Dirtyness
6.Not your "type of guy" e.t.c
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:

_Whore! You are only good for sex! Nothing more!
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by Kay17: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
All relationships rely on trust, especially a romantic one. Once a man can prove himself to be reliable, half the task is completed.
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by CertifiedSamuel: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
demygod:

_Whore! You are only good for sex! Nothing more!

You would rather prefer a lady who flirts around guys despite being in a relationship simply because she likes their sense of humour abi?
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by stanvesco(m): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
If we don't click communication-wise or mentally.

For me, attraction starts verbally or in the mind, so we have to "flow" when we speak & I must find you interesting to talk to. If communication is not up to par, I feel stifled & there's just no point because communication compatibility is very essential to me, I'm a talker. So he must bring his A-game in that area because looks alone don't do it for me. Can't date a dummy just because he looks good. He must back all of that up with knowledge & the gift of the gab. I'm a sucker for witty wordplays & stuff like that.

Communication. Communication. Communication.

phew,
u sound like a damsel i could muguliciously fall 4,
though am massively taken,
however if only u were close;wud love to breath same air with u someday,
though i guess u in a world of ur own,
were on dis planet do u stay
Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by stanvesco(m): 12:41am On Nov 05, 2015
CaroLyner:
1)you have bad breath
2)you're being too needy
3)you're using the wrong approach
4)you're overly aggressive
5)you're using the wrong body language.
aint saying u arnt a beauty,bur damn;u wud av bin supercute as a boy...i tot i was looking at my pix wen i saw ur dp

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? by lekjons(m): 2:15am On Nov 05, 2015
hardeymorlar:
I'm sure d guys reading dis would be like....*Dàmn!...I gotta change* undecided lipsrsealed
na to become APC be dat! gringringringrin

because of puna??
Bleep puna itself! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! / If Your Fiance/fiancee Gives You This Birthday Cake? / How To Find True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.