Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Power Of Love! Or Is It Stupidity? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Power Of Love! Or Is It Stupidity? (649 Views)

Seek A Yoruba Lady For A Relationship Of Love / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust? / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Love! Or Is It Stupidity? by sanrima(f): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
my elder sisters friend is planning on leaving school! reason? hmmn her boyfriend of over 6yrs got some other girl pregnant 2 yrs ago and the girl gave birth 2 a baby girl and now the girl doesn,t want to leave. my sisters friend is afraid that her guy might end up marrying the girl so she plotted with the guys sis inlaw. their plan, she is to get pregnant and hook the guy from getting married to her rival, she came to our house yesterday and she told my sis dat she is already 2 months gone and wen she told the guy he accepted 4 her to keep the pregnancy but just on one condition " that she has to quit skl"! this is somebody in her final year 2nd semester. and she is willing to do it cos she really loves the guy and can,t stand loosing him even when the guy has made her to know that he is asking her to quit skl as a form of purnishment 4 her getting pregnant and trying to tie him down. well the guy will be going to pay her bride price and perform the traditional rites on saturday. wat a love!
so guys beware! we the ladies can love too. or wat do u think?
Re: The Power Of Love! Or Is It Stupidity? by kulzoid4u(m): 4:52am On Oct 09, 2007
well me am giving her a very big round of applause , she try
Re: The Power Of Love! Or Is It Stupidity? by iice(f): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2007
shocked shocked shocked Nollywood will come a-knocking! grin grin
Re: The Power Of Love! Or Is It Stupidity? by zignorr(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2007
Tell by moonlight grin grin grin

We need part 2 urgently tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With / Where Is Creamish? / I Need A Soul Mate ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.