Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch (1954 Views)

Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ hadduni, dats how they behave when they see a new chick on the block! dont be surprised if they start toasting you i must warn you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
iyatrustee:

@ hadduni, dats how they behave when they see a new chick on the block! dont be surprised if they start toasting you i must warn you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
why must u spoil every racket wey we dey do for here
Ehn u still dey vex because i never buy that pink bra for u abi?
I tell u say dem no dey see ur size of bra for market yet grin
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2011
190_@:

are u on blackberry

have u heard of the new blackberry empathy

i can buy it for you

u'll be the 1st to have it in nigeria

Just beckon on me, i'll be @ your service  embarassed

Why wud u wanna do that for a ugly girl??
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by iyatrustee(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
lefulefu:

why must u spoil every racket wey we dey do for here
Ehn u still dey vex because i never buy that pink bra for u abi?
I tell u say dem no dey see your size of bra for market yet grin

see my size here so dat it would be easy to remember it  embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hardunnii:

Why wud u wanna do that for a ugly girl??

cos u are beautifully ugly in a special way cool
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Talking(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hardunnii:

Am not complaining
^^^really shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
190_@:

cos u are beautifully ugly in a special way  cool
Lolzzzzzzzzzz thanks for the compliment
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

see my size here so dat it would be easy to remember it  embarassed embarassed embarassed
iyatrustee:

iyatrustee:

\
RUNS OUT OF THREAD grin grin grin
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by iyatrustee(f): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
cry cry cry cry undecided
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by neyostica: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
@iyatrustee pls for health reasons, dnt post that kind pic again, biko
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by tellwisdom: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
Harunyini, dont wear bra, cos she got no boobbbs to hold undecided undecided
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
190_@:

are u on blackberry

have u heard of the new blackberry empathy

i can buy it for you

u'll be the 1st to have it in nigeria

Just beckon on me, i'll be @ your service embarassed

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy @ 190 i can see you want to Nyash the girl true true
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by tellwisdom: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
No, he wan marry am use her decorate em bedroom undecided undecided
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
[size=14pt]First class Rubbish!. . .[/size]
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=15pt]Hardunni dont even have a breassttt of her own angry angry[/size]
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
bandiejay:

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy @ 190 i can see you want to Nyash the girl true true
grin grin
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by HISchild: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2011
@op, that kind ting dey only bring problem (physical/health and especially spiritual), truly. Comot ya eyez.

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." - Matt 5:28-29

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.” - 1 Jn 2:16-17

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Your Girlfriend/boyfriend To Your Pastor / Inter-tribal Marriages In Nigeria (the Untold Story) / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.