Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (120637 Views)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / How To Flash Your Symbian S60 Phone Yourself Without Pc Works On All / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
tayour thats a hardware issue i think, phone repairer asap
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by kelvinlink: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
Pls i need the link τσ download Blackberry OS 5 ! *•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
«´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. A lot!
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 15, 2012
buy psp games for so little , please call 07030263656
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by RockSuit: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
please i need help om my BB curve3, i cannot browse or google, anytime i tried it say"uncaught exception: Sharedwebkit instance unavailable:null"
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by tvsrao99: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
I want to add a software to a Blackberry OS 7.x and flash it so that the software and settings are not erased when I do security wipe. Is it possible? Please help.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2012
hi
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by castrokins(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
I followed this instructions but it still didnt work. my BB still shows Reload Software 552 angry undecided
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by MotionT(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
please help me with the unlock code to unlock my Blackberry 8520
IMEI: 351893.05.096782.0
It doesn't have a carrier

Please your help is appreciated
thanks
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Owen(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
life saving! I was determined not to let any money hungry destroyer touch ma phone, thanks to u, I got ma wish!
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Owen(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
U deserve a medal!
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Abyzan(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2012
Hope you guys are still alive? Pls Ȋ̝̊̅ can't find OS 7.1 for my blackberry 9780...what do Ȋ̝̊̅ do?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by MAKLIZ: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
guys can i upgrade a torch 1 to OS 7.1
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Gtitan: 4:06am On Nov 17, 2012
Hello All, I hope I am not to late in terms of getting help:
I recently purchase a BB Torch 9860 and a few days ago, the phone gave me an error message state "Uncaught Exception" and has since then no functioned.
It constantly displays the red led light like its going to start and then remains with a dark screen until the led light blinks again.
I have followed all kinds of threads and carried out all the recommended solutions to no avail.
Tried using the using the Desktop Manager Software to Update and it fails at device initialization stage.
Tried using the Apploader.exe. On a few times I reached the initializing device stage and the it fails to connect to the device.
One on attempt I noticed that sometimes the black screen lighted up and showed a small our glass. On one occassion it did show some error message however, when I tried using the DM software to update, it still failed at the device initialization stage.

I will appreciate any help and recommendations.

Thank you
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by RedReact: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mr Z8 sir,
What is the latest OS for bold 9780?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Abrahamweb(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sir,pls I need help,I just updated my 9650 to os 6 bundle 6039,after dat I cannot play the .avi video which has been playing b4 d update.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2013
RedReact: Mr Z8 sir,
What is the latest OS for bold 9780?
The latest is 6.0.0.723. U can get that from blackberryrocks.com
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2013
Abrahamweb: Sir,pls I need help,I just updated my 9650 to os 6 bundle 6039,after dat I cannot play the .avi video which has been playing b4 d update.
I assume it was playing b4 the update so.the problem must be from the update. Its possible u installed a leaked os.try downloading an official one through blavkberryrocks.com and follow the instruction on this thread to install it
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2013
Also verify the problem isn't from the video itself maybe aspect ratio,resolution,format,video codec. Put a video of another formatt and see what becomes of it.if that works. Try an avi file from another source.if it still doesn't work.then you can go ahead with re-installing the OS
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by RedReact: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2013
Z8:
The latest is 6.0.0.723. U can get that from blackberryrocks.com
Thank you sir.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hi, I use a bold5 9930, the fone goes off everytime I take a picture with d flash on, bt wen the flash is off, n I snap wit it, it doesn't go off. I ve tried flashin, but same tin. Pls what can I do? Tanks

1 Like

Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Itoroetti(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hello sir,am using curve7,I bought it like one month plus ago,but d problem I observed from like 4days ago is that d fone generates much heat whether in use or not.I was advice to remove d battery for a whole nite,I did,but it still persisted.I was also adviced to switched to 2g only,also advice to go n reload d os.I have done all this,yet,it still persist.what should I do?tanx for ur prompt reply.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by onnairaland(f): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pls pals, 2G n 3G which is better?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Itoroetti(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
onnairaland: Pls pals, 2G n 3G which is better?
3g
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Itoroetti :
Hello sir,am using curve7,I bought it like one month plus ago,but d problem I observed from like 4days ago is that d fone generates much heat whether in use or not.I was advice to remove d battery for a whole nite,I did,but it still persisted.I was also adviced to switched to 2g only,also advice to go n reload d os.I have done all this,yet,it still persist.what should I do?tanx for ur prompt reply.
Has it been worked on before?
The most likely culprit are...
1. Damaged power ic unit
2. Faulty battery.
If u bought it new i suggest u return it for a replacement
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by owama: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls help whenever my bb 9900 backlights goes off or I lock the screen, if I try opening the lock or tapping the keypad, It will only show light and no picture, but when I do the hard reset it will come back, now I try not let the backlight go off. Pls assist me forum
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by unclemide(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
angryplssssss,I beg som1 should pls help me my bb 9700, is given me problem,dis is d second tym I'm flashing d fone, but it keeps on pressing itself, @ tyms it will be showing pppppppppp, I beg wat can I do? Dis repaier are just collecting ma money? I beg help me oo.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by joshmoy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
pls..i am using a bb tour..nd rite now immediately i switch it on,after booting instead of loading the home page it will just display error 523 reset...and u cant do anyfin..if u click reset..it restarts and goes 2 d same page..what can i do
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
@unclemide your problem is hard ware...the 'p' button specifically
@josh ur phone needs the OS rebooted, instructions are at the top of the tread
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by toyo87: 10:08am On May 09, 2013
Please help i have tried all pc to detect my blackberry 9650 verizon but to no avail. it only charges the phone but can not detect it including Blackberry desktop manager and apploader.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by CeaserB: 4:13am On Jun 08, 2013
Tutorial On Point. Thanks @OP
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by dannieezy: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2013
please my bb bold 5 resetts sum times wen i try to snap pix.....wat shld i do pl
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by popeeluv: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2013
My blackberry complains about memory cards even when I buy a new one.the warning is "you have inserted a media card with problems.WouLd you like to format it?"And if I choose yes it will say"it will try to recover all lost clusters"or something of that nature.the card will start working but after sometime it will wipe all that is in my card.some times when I remove it n plug it back,it will say "a fatal error has occurred"is this problem from my OS or it is that all the memorycards are bad?do I need to reinstall OS?I am using 9780.bold 4.I am eagerly waiting for a reply.thanx people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / Google Pixel Discussion Thread / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.