Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (120609 Views)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / How To Flash Your Symbian S60 Phone Yourself Without Pc Works On All / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by ZeusAyo: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Guru plz help me out sometimes last wik i waz charging my bb tour nd someone removed d battery nd i didnt hav access to d battery 4 ova 24 hours but since wen i got the b3 bak, d fone hasnt switchd for 3 days nw...help asap
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by penzino(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Can OS7 work on bold2?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
@pension no it won't work
@Zeus most likely the battery has been damaged test it in another phone
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2013
Well! well!!! 9c thread
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by deharmony: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
pls friends! i was upgrading my blackberry from OS 4.7 to 5.0 but while loading my, my network disconnected so it couldn't complete. Since then the deckstop manager didn't detect my BB and when i put on the phone, it says application error then ask me to reset but still same result. Please help me out
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by valboy20(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by deleoau: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hi,pls I av a problem with my curve 2,it fell into water,so it cudnt com on,so it was flased,but wen dat was done,apps like twitter,ubersocial refuse to work,wat should I do.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Ubechu1(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Hw can I flash my BB without apps?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by drhammed: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Plz my bb bold2 is jux hanging can't do anytin on I̶̲̥̅̊† plz help
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Ayokunle07(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Good morning OP,
This is the second time it's happening.
First, it was my Bold 6 and now Bold 5. While charging, I discovered the phone had become cold and wasn't displaying anything (the screen was black/blank). I took out the battery and reinserted but the phone would not come on, neither will the red light blink at all. I tried a second good battery and the result was the same - dead!
I connected to the desktop manager but it wouldn't detect it. Please what could be wrong and what do you think I should do?
P.S. This was the same thing that condemned my Bold 6 earlier this year in June.
Please help!
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Donclassic(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2014
Any human still alive here pls? Knock knock
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Donclassic: Any human still alive here pls? Knock knock

Hello Donclassic how can we help you ?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by pazzys(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
I want τ̲̅ȍ know if OS fό̲̣̣̣̥я̩ cuirve 7 will work on ♍Ɣ curve 6....
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by MrScamp(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please op can I upgrade my bb 9800 which has OS 6 to OS 7.1 please kindly reply i
want to upgrade my bb
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Donclassic(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls I have a BB 9930 , I have some issues with the phone , the phone goes off anytime I try to take a picture with flash on , and again , the phone goes off if by any mistake I turn the wifi network off , my wifi have been permanently on for a long time now , any time I try to turn it off , the phone goes off and never come back on expect I do a battery pull, pls how can I get this problems solved pls
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2014
MrScamp: Please op can I upgrade my bb 9800 which has OS 6 to OS 7.1 please kindly reply i
want to upgrade my bb
Nope this wont be possible
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2014
pazzys: I want τ̲̅ȍ know if OS fό̲̣̣̣̥я̩ cuirve 7 will work on ♍Ɣ curve 6....

Nope. Can cross and mix OS's
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 3:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Donclassic: Pls I have a BB 9930 , I have some issues with the phone , the phone goes off anytime I try to take a picture with flash on , and again , the phone goes off if by any mistake I turn the wifi network off , my wifi have been permanently on for a long time now , any time I try to turn it off , the phone goes off and never come back on expect I do a battery pull, pls how can I get this problems solved pls

Did the problem just start recently ?
Did you buy it brand new?

If the answers to any of these questions are NO, then you could be looking at an OS problem.

You would need to flash it to the latest one available. This might solve your prob
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Donclassic(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
if its os problem,how will i get the problem solved pls?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Donclassic:
if its os problem,how will i get the problem solved pls?

You would need to flash it with an official os. You might have one of those leaked ones
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Joerexsports11: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please guys i have problem with my blackberry 9780 (bold 4), its not booting and its just blinking red. i was asked to flash it, how can i flash it
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by grandberry: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Please help blackberry 9850 blinking
red light, the red blinking is fast and cannot
connect with computer. solution needed.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by okooloyun1(m): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Someone pls help me, my blackberry bold5 9930 earpiece only talk from one side.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by icekube: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls...I use a blackberry curve 8520...I mistakenly wiped my OS using BBSAK without backing up all my apps....now the loader refuses to load an OS on my fone and nothing is working. My fone is useless and I need it for my project research....someone please save me
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by yemco80: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Please I download the bbsak but not opening on my laptop window8 saying I have to get a file called framework version 2.0 please any help to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.