Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213334 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2012
happy new year
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
when is comandclem going to resume from new year break? angry

will need information, please angry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2012
Oyexxxxx, comandclem management will be
fully back to the office on Monday Jan 09, 2012.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
Thank for your information, please do you have any information you think can be of useful for me, am lost with comandclem, you can send it to me through my email jimmyola2006@yahoo.com thanks. angry

i await your reply, thansk. angry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:35am On Jan 09, 2012
Oyexxxx, let your mind be at peace,
everything is working for comandclem's favour,
I dnt knw the day, week or month
but I knw for sure that victory is certain for CCNL
keep ur head up,
GOD BLESS.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
thank you Mr. GODSAYES, but i think one need to worried because no information is coming from the management of comandclem, before comandclem do send us text message why did they stop.

thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^ It does look like you're discerning. However, many other patentees continue to swim in self-delusion and deliberate ignorance while ignoring clear signs of failure which the good Lord has shown to them.

Anyway, I wish them well. Let them continue to wait. Time will resolve everything. There will always be the wise, the smart, and the foolish.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2012
PAGE 1 OF 2

RE: WHAT ARE THE NEXT LINES OF ACTIONS OVER NO INDICATION THAT MOBIL OIL HAS FILED A REPLY TO THE BRIEF OF ARGUMENT OF CCNL?

Introduction

Before we react to the above sensitive issue, we shall endeavour to re-enumerate the factors that necessitated the subject matter paying a critical attention to the achievements of the KING on the case. This is paramount in view of the fact that we have duties to carry CCNL Patentees along as the events unfold in relation to the Supreme Court legal battle between CCNL and Mobil Oil over patent right infringement litigation to the turn of over $717 BILLION.

ACHIVEMENTS OF THE KING ON THE CASE IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA

The Management of CCNL dragged Mobil Oil to the Supreme Court of Nigeria as a result of the outcomes of the negotiation between both parties where influential Nigerians were involved.
The first major achievement of CCNL Management is to get the case of patent right infringement litigation well established against Mobil Oil in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. This case has been assigned to five Honorable Supreme Court Justices of Nigeria with case reference number SC/69/2011. The document to this effect has been attached to this forum sometimes ago. The Supreme Court of Nigeria officially received the CCNL brief of argument on 19th of October, 2011. And Mobil Oil has only eight (cool weeks to file a reply to the brief of argument of CCNL in line with the Supreme Court of Nigeria Rule of 1985 order 6 (Filing of Briefs in Civil And Criminal Proceedings) rule 5 (2)
-The respondent (MPNU) shall file in the Court and serve on the appellant (CCNL) his own Brief within eight weeks after service on him of the Brief of the appellant (CCNL).

Arithmetically, Mobil Oil is expected to file a reply on 19th of December, 2011 as provided for in the above quoted Supreme Court of Nigeria Rules. As at today, 10th of January, 2012, there is no strong indication to the effect that Mobil Oil has filed a reply to the brief of argument of CCNL in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. We see this action of Mobil Oil as nothing rather than a deliberate attempt to look down upon the Supreme Court Justices and to treat the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as ordinary sheets of papers.

The second remarkable achievement of the KING on the patent right infringement litigation against Mobil Oil in the Supreme Court of Nigeria is the petition to THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, THE HONOURABLE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION AND MINISTER OF JUSTICE, THE CHAIRMAN OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION, THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE STATE SECURITY SERVICES, AND THE CHIEF OF GENERAL STAFF, OFFICE OF THE GENERAL STAFF, DEFENCE HEADQUARTER,ABUJA. The sole objective of the above among other thing is to reflect that patent right infringement on the invention of CCNL by Mobil Oil is a criminal offense and appropriate government agencies should do their jobs on the subject matter. A copy of this petition has been attached on this forum a while ago.
The third unquantifiable progress of the KING with respect to the Supreme Court case against Mobil Oil is the petition to the WORLD INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ORGANISATION (WIPO) on the subject matter. A copy of this petition to WIPO shall be disclosed in this forum any moment from now. The sole objective of this petition is to enable WIPO EXECUTIVES to bear witness in the Supreme Court of Nigeria against Mobil Oil. I do not want to talk too much because enemies are watching.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2012
PAGE 2 OF 2

WHAT ARE THE NEXT LINES OF ACTIONS?
From the above achievements of the KING on the case of patent right infringement litigation against Mobil Oil in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, it is apparent that the KING has done what are required within the confine of the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The next lines of actions are for all the other stakeholders in the case to perform their respective duties because of the fact that the KING has performed his duties as stipulated in the laws of the federation of Nigeria.

RESPONSIBILITIES OF ALL STAKEHOLDERS IN THE CASE
(1) SUPREME COURT JUSTICES:
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has the power to impose penalties on Mobil oil as a result of their absolute failure to file a reply to the brief of argument of CCNL within the time allowed by the rule of the Supreme Court. In line with the Supreme Court Rule of 1985 order 6 rule 7, The Supreme Court Justices should do their jobs.
Notwithstanding the provisions of Rule 9 here of any party who failed to file its brief within the time prescribed herein before shall be liable to pay penalty for non-compliance as provided in the Second Schedule to these Rules.

(2) (a) THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,
(b)THE HONOURABLE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION AND MINISTER OF JUSTICE,
(c)THE CHAIRMAN OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION,
(d)THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA,
(e)THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE STATE SECURITY SERVICES, AND
(f)THE CHIEF OF GENERAL STAFF, OFFICE OF THE GENERAL STAFF, DEFENCE HEADQUARTER, ABUJA.

The above institutions of government should do their respective jobs on the subject matter.

(3) CCNL PATENTEES AND POTENTIAL INVESTORS:
The responsibilities of existing CCNL Patentees are clustered around the payment of the financial assistance of N2, 000:00 and upgrade their respective investments in Comandclem Nigeria Limited. In actual fact, CCNL needs money as this last stage to fight the case in the Supreme Court. If you don’t know, CCNL is fighting with the richest old company in the world. Litigation needs money not maize – an African Proverb.
If you are a KNIGHT or a BARON in the investment of Comandclem, please feel free to talk to me on this issue. Let us talk.

For potential patentees of CCNL, they should try as much as possible to join a life time opportunities. The earlier they join the big family of CCNL, the better for them. Thanks.

~usefulman
(+2347032522248)
NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN
POSITION: CCNL MARKETIN MANAGER AND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR –www.comandclemonlineforum.com
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2012
IF YOU ARE A BARON OR A KNIGHT IN COMANDCLEM, FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME

(A) E-MAIL ADDRESS :
thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com

(B) FACE BOOK ACCOUNT:

~ NAME: comandclem patentees
~ E-MAIL: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com

(C) TWITTER ACCOUNT:

~ CCNL_PATENTEES

NOTE:

IF ANYTHING IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU, FEEL FREE TO TOLK TO US ON ANY OF THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

~usefulman
(+2347032522248)
POSITION: CCNL MARKETIN MANAGER AND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR –www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2012
PAY INTO THE COMPANY`S ACCOUNT payment of
N2, 000:00 financial
support to CCNL, pay a
visit to the nearest
Intercontinental Bank PLC in your locality. Pick up a deposit slip and fill
as follows
(1) ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0103927500
(2) ACCOUNT NAME: COMANDCLEM
NIGERIA LIMITED

~usefulman
(+2347032522248)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Bigsolo88: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2012
Comandclem is a big time scam. Ole, thief, barawo dts wat comandclem is.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mr. YUSUF NURUDEEN, why are you giving room for people to starting calling comandclem 419 because you people are talking more about the 2000 levy instead of telling people the reality on ground. Is on fair ooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
THIS IS THE CASE ASSIGNMENT DOCUMENT ISSUED IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA OVER PATENT RIGHT INFRINGEMENT LITIGATION BETWEEN CCNL AND MOBIL OIL

NOTE THAT THE NAMES OF THE JUSTICES ARE DELIBERATELY DELETED BECAUSE IT IS UNETHICAL TO DISCLOSE THOSE NAMES HERE

~usefulman
(+2347032522248)
POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR –www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:56am On Jan 12, 2012
Bigsolo88:

Comandclem is a big time scam. Ole, thief, barawo dts wat comandclem is.

Erhhh *shocked* Bigsolo, you of all people? What happened?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Bigsolo88: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
If u c what is happening in there office in Ilorin kwara state u wil agree wt me they r scam
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
Please my advice to all patentees is that nobody should make any further payment to Comandclem whether in form of levy or upgrading. I have my reasons. Thank u.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
Please my advice to all patentees is that nobody should make any further payment to Comandclem whether in form of levy or upgrading. I have my reasons. Thank u.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by skup008(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
@bigsolo, what exactly is happening at ccnl office in ilorin?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2012
umehemeka:

@Umehemeka, please, you will be doing Comandclem Management and All Comandclem Regartered Patentees a lot of good and favour, if you could divulge ALL YOUR REASONS FOR THE ABOVE ADVICE, on this Assembly. This is because the purpose of creating this Thread is to rub minds and pass useful information to Comandclem Registered Patentees. Please kindly table your reasons on this Assembly so that all patentees would share and probably deliberate on them. And who knows if Comandclem authorities have explanations to make for such reasons? Let us ask questions on the issues that are not clear to us from Comandclem authorities for God's sake. And whatever we are against in any Comandclem Policy or actions, please let us give reasons for doing so. MAY OUR EFFORTS NOT BE IN VAIN IN JESUS NAME. @ Bigsolo, please kindly let us know on this Assembly what is happening at Ilorin. Passing full but absolutely true information here will play a dual role. It will enable co-patentees to be well informed of happenings there and enable Comandclem Authorities to take immediate and appropriate measures. I believe we are not hopeless as far as the Comandclem issues are concerned. Let us have faith in God and continue to pray for the Comandclem officials, the Inventor, and others working for the realisation of our expectation. May the good Lord continue to support us. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Bigsolo88: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2012
There was a period when pastor monday was relief of his post as GM of comandclem, could u beleive dt al d money realized during dc period was embezled by d so cal comandclem staff at ilorin, Yemisi, Ajamu n d hopeles others. There was also a time lyk dt, they were announcing mobil has paid ccnl dt ppl shld com n upgrade. Hadnt been pastor monday was nt relief of his post then, i am very sure dc idea of asking 2 pay #2000 wil nt av arose.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2012
@Omokemesi, thanks a lot sir. I ll share my reasons here as soon as i confirm them.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:06am On Jan 14, 2012
UMEHEMEKA, THANKS FOR TRYING TO GIVE US SOME
REASONS WHY PATENTEES SHOULD STOP PAYING SUPPORT LEVY FEES
BUT PLS, CLARIFY UR POINTS AND LET'S TENDER IT B4 CCNL OFFICIALS
LET'S SEE WHAT THEY R GOING TO SAY B4 WE NAIL THEM.

I STRONGLY BELIEVED THAT WE HAVE HOPE
IN THIS BATTLE,
GOD BLESS
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2012
@umehemeka, why did you come online and post abstra when you are yet to confirm. What did you take us for ? Why cant you confirm before posting ? You really dis-honour yourself. This is really absurd !
Confirm and verify next time cause this is globy message.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ALL CCNL PATENTEES

I wish all ccnl patentees happy weekend. I pray for good health and long life for the KING. Marketing Manager thanks you for your wisdom. With your intervention here, foul remarks disappeared into thin air. Wisdom is not measured by age. Usefulman, may God add to your wisdom. This forum is worthy of being visited now.

@umehemeka

Why are you always bringing shame to yourself and the entire IGBO tribe in this forum? If you have no reasonable point to contribute here, why can't you keep quiet and continue to sell your spare parts in your Abba market. Why you said that people should not invest in ccnl immediately the Marketing Manager said people should invest? Empty barrel.

@bigsolo88

Is like i have read about Ilorin scam in the PATENTEES' ONLINE NEWS PAPER some times ago. I will try to check my laptop for a soft copy of this news paper and show it on this forum. Thanks.

I'm the only female here. I implore other females to participate.
Thanks.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
@Umehemeka, pls confirm info first before rushing here. No offense.

okonmary:

Why are you always bringing shame to yourself and the entire IGBO tribe in this forum?

Mrs Okon, you are punching below the belt. What has he said to warrant the comment above? You've been sounding like a stooge here. angry angry angry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mrs Okonmary, WATCH IT
YOU ARE SOUNDING TOO HARSH.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 15, 2012
There is less we can do about CCNL at the moment. The court decides and we should wait patiently for justice.

We cant wage war on Mobil yet, we cant unleash terror on currupt judges yet. All we can do is to support Comandclem financially. The 2000 naira assistance money should be paid. Patentees should upgrade. Potential patentees should be encouraged.

Who knows, the NLC and few Advocacy firms may take up CCNL struggles very soon.
Comandclem needs more patentees and more money for Litigation

Thank you
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
who is 419?
who scam who?
end time will tell whoz going down
Nigerian are still going to stone
some******* to death,
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 3:53am On Jan 15, 2012
okonmary:

Marketing Manager thanks you for your wisdom. With your intervention here, foul remarks disappeared into thin air. Wisdom is not measured by age. Usefulman, may God add to your wisdom. This forum is worthy of being visited now.

Haba Oga, must you always come here to praise yourself? Abeggi, you are bigger than this. . . Even when I caution to desist this new tactise to applaud yourself, the other time you first started it using this female username. Must you use a female username? Why dont you come out straight with your username to applaud yourself and rebuke whosoever want to especially the "envious patentees" as you tagged them, afterall 'u be d manager'. Dont make people think Comandclem is a scam by using double username, because as a Manager people are looking up to you. By using a female username you are impersonating. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.