Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213679 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
www.comandclemonline.com/
forum/index.php?
PHPSESSID=71a3b6f97be122ff27eefcb29ff53c2d&topic=2.180
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Call this following numbers for the latest update.
07036692021 07032522248 07030799801

click the link below for the much awaited interview and Scroll down for the download

www.comandclemonline.
com/forum/index.php?
PHPSESSID=71a3b6f97be122
ff27eefcb29ff53c2d&topic=
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
www.comandclemonline.
com/forum/index.php?
PHPSESSID=71a3b6f97be122
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
Log on to www.comandclemonline.com
Register yourself !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
Comandclem National anthem in studio coming soon !
Have you paid your 2000 naira supporting fee ? Click on the link below
www.comandclemonline.com
for the latest update click on the link or call the following numbers www.comandclemonline.
com

click on the link for the latest update also.

Position: Comandclem Marketing Manager world wide.

FROM THE PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN ABUJA.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2012
Register yourself.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2012
Mobil denies subsidy scam. Do you trust them ? Log on to www.comandclemonline.com
for full details. Click on the patentee forum. Read, enjoy and post your view. Happy reading.
Portition: comandclem marketing manager.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
For the latest info log on to comandclemonline.com
for quick info call any of this numbers 07036692021 or 07032522248
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
Mobil denies involvement in subsidy scam ! Log on to www.comandclemonline.com
read, enjoy and make your post, dont forget to register. Remember to pay your 2000 supporting fee.
Welcome to www.comandclemonline.com

Position: Comandclem Marketing Manager
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
[b]BANJO: [/b]Call this following numbers for the latest update.
07036692021 07032522248 07030799801

click the link below for the much awaited interview and Scroll down for the download

www.comandclemonline.
com/forum/index.php?
PHPSESSID=71a3b6f97be122

[b]BANJO: [/b]Comandclem National anthem in studio coming soon !
Have you paid your 2000 naira supporting fee ? Click on the link below
www.comandclemonline.com
for the latest update click on the link or call the following numbers www.comandclemonline.
com

click on the link for the latest update also.

Position: Comandclem Marketing Manager world wide.

FROM THE PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN ABUJA.

With all due respect to whosoever feels sorry for himself, i sincerely think that this forum was created for the sole purpose of disseminating information about Comandclem update. Therefore, anybody who cannot say whatever he wants to say here should FOREVER remain silent or better still go and give the golden news to his/her family. ALL UPDATES ABOUT COMANDCLEM MUST BE MADE PUBLIC! PERIOD! I don't really understand all these backyard stuff here and there. Or is Comandclem a SECRET CULT

Secondly, i have said it before and am repeating it again! Anybody who comes here again to ask already registered patentees for more money in the name of N2000 supporting fee will have himself to blame. If you repeat that again, i and other genuine patentees will have a 1001 REASONS to proclaim Comandclem a PURE SCAM! BE WARNED...

Thirdly, a clueless person posted a link directing patentees to a CCNL interview video but when i clicked on the link it took me to something entirely different talking about Mobil and trash completely. WHO IS DECEIVING WHO (God is watching you shocked shocked shocked) Don't post any empty link here again!

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!
smiley
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
@Banjo, well done sir, please sir, what do you think of the Yusuf Akure latest caricalture on some well meaning patentees on comandclemonlineforum. I think marketing managers are to project and protect the good image of comandclem and patentees. Must patentees kept mute and swallow whatever comes from comandclem managers. Don't u think that someone who has been waiting patiently for the past 5year has done a lot. Please CAUTION our marketer from the king palace before thing get out of hand.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
Have you paid you TWO THOUSAND NAIRA supporting fee ? Do so now.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
I dey laugh oh
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2012
@umehemeka, thanks for that question. Can you pls tell me what is happing here from your own view ? Can you pls go back and read some of my post and the respond been given to it ? What did you expect from me than to do my job which is: Pls pay your two thousand naira and continue praying for comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
jay bee: I dey laugh oh

U now wetin u dey laff 4?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
All of una wey think say una go dey come here dey laff anyhw make una sabi una body o... Or else u'll be kicked off!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
for the latest and update news.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
Mobil denies involvement in subsidy scam ! U trust mobil ??
Long on to www.comandclemonline.com
for the details.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
With all due respect to whosoever feels sorry for himself, i sincerely think that this forum was created for the sole purpose of disseminating information about Comandclem update. Therefore, anybody who cannot say whatever he wants to say here should FOREVER remain silent or better still go and give the golden news to his/her family. ALL UPDATES ABOUT COMANDCLEM MUST BE MADE PUBLIC! PERIOD! I don't really understand all these backyard stuff here and there. Or is Comandclem a SECRET CULT

Secondly, i have said it before and am repeating it again! Anybody who comes here again to ask already registered patentees for more money in the name of N2000 supporting fee will have himself to blame. If you repeat that again, i and other genuine patentees will have a 1001 REASONS to proclaim Comandclem a PURE SCAM! BE WARNED...

Thirdly, a clueless person posted a link directing patentees to a CCNL interview video but when i clicked on the link it took me to something entirely different talking about Mobil and trash completely. WHO IS DECEIVING WHO (God is watching you ) Don't post any empty link here again!

Its called organised crime. Banjo has taken over from Yusuf Akure who was exposed and disgraced here over his scam name (Mary Okon). I have said it over and over again, whenever Comandclem want more money from Patentees they forge one document or the other to scam patentees. The whole story of mobil filing a cross-appeal at the Supreme Court is complete falsehood. Mobil is not in supreme court because comandclem has not dragged mobil there.And am sure they will never attempt to do so, because their case is bad one as shown in the Appeal Court judgment which Comandclem lost. Until they do so although shamelesss and for scam, whatever document Yusuf, Banjo, Omokemesi, Airmak post here is complete forgery. This is not the first time they have forged documents to scam people. When you go to the so called video link Banjo directed people to, you will understand that these guys are shameless scammers and liars and deceivers. Shame to them for their shamelessness.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
Imagine a world without BOKO HARAM ! My God save us all.
for the latest news. Support comandclem with your 2000 and prayer. God present always.
NOW !!!

Position: comandclem marketing manager.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2012
For one thing is so certain, we are getting there and we will sure get there. Empire State of Mind... Let the countdown begin!!!
-1Dray
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
Greetings to you, fellow Patentees. As we keep waiting patiently for the both judgement at but the Supreme Court and High Court to kick start and resume respectively, we shouldnt ignore the efficacy of Prayers. We cant afford to lose hope now because we are certainly getting there. Lets be hopeful with much faith girdled with fervent prayers. For the prayers of the righteous availeth much. Though our Judiciary might not be trust worth enough, there is this Supreme being out there that have control over everyone of them. As it is written in the big holy book, "the heart of the king is the hands of the Most High God". They will surely do whatsoever He asks them to do. We may not have much money compare with our opponents in these cases, but we can have what they dont have by upping/stepping up our game, by bringing in the Supreme being to be on our side, and you know? Your guess would be as good as mine.
We can do it, my fellow patentees. Lets join hands and do it once and for all. Sitting out there and complain wont do us any good. We are in this together and together we can do it. Cheer up, people! Lets get it on! I am highly persuaded that nothing, both present and yet to come can stop our victory.
God Bless Nigeria!!!
God Bless Comandclem!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by cristog120: 5:37pm On May 01, 2012
i cant see anymore proof that this news wont go on untill all of us that patentees grow grey hairs.ccnl managers are getting economical with the truth.the company brought my life down from where im picking up again.my advice dont invest further.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:11pm On May 04, 2012
for the latest update log on to www.comandclem online.com
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:12pm On May 04, 2012
Log on to youtube with this link.
www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ogOdMzdoRsE
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:13pm On May 04, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 2:36am On May 05, 2012
Banjo:Log on to youtube with this link.
www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ogOdMzdoRsE

Another empty link! CCNL is TOTAL FRAUD! How can a person who calls himself marketing manager of a paint company come here and be posting empty links. Or are you just looking for a cheap recognition? I warned you before to stop posting empty links here but you wouldn't listen. It's obvious there is no tangible information you have as the so-called ogogoro marketing manager, therefore stop posting empty links here. This page is not for CHILD'S PLAY!!! COMANDCLEM IS TOTAL FRAUD BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR MARKETING MANAGER BANJO 24 IS A FRAUDULENT GANGSTER!

Please new registrations, upgrading and any financial support of any kind are strongly discouraged! GENERAL PUBLIC BEWARE!!!

God bless Nigeria and everyone else!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 2:38am On May 05, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ogOdMzdoRsE
[b][/b]

Another empty link! CCNL is TOTAL FRAUD! How can a person who calls himself marketing manager of a paint company come here and be posting empty links. Or are you just looking for a cheap recognition? I warned you before to stop posting empty links here but you wouldn't listen. It's obvious there is no tangible information you have as the so-called ogogoro marketing manager, therefore stop posting empty links here. This page is not for CHILD'S PLAY!!! COMANDCLEM IS TOTAL FRAUD BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR MARKETING MANAGER BANJO 24 IS A FRAUDULENT GANGSTER!

Please new registrations, upgrading and any financial support of any kind are strongly discouraged! GENERAL PUBLIC BEWARE!!!

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 2:38am On May 05, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ogOdMzdoRsE

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 2:40am On May 05, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ogOdMzdoRsE

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:31am On May 07, 2012
The Inventor's Interviews Live on
Youtube
http://
www.youtube.com/watch?
v=E3XjVjPE-C8
http://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_
1AQVUjcXo
hhttp://
www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ogOdMzdoRsE
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:34am On May 07, 2012
Pls make sure you copy all the links starting from "http"

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.