Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213678 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2012
924. saibuhari(m): Quote
defender of the
defenceless, the
educator of uneducated,
the liberator of the
ignorant. The man who
saw the end from the
beginning, the great
strategist and uprooter
of fraudsters. I went to
work under ground to
expose the thieving
master and his apostels.
Uwemedimo is grand
fraudster. Omokemesi,
Banjo, Yusuf, Airmak, etc
are paid agents in the
business of obtainin by
false pretence. Unquote Saibuhari, as a lawyer, do you have any documentary evidence, or any evidence at all, to substantiate your libelous and defamatory allegation that omokemesi is a paid agent "in the business of obtaining by false pretence"? Do you have any evidence to prove that I was paid EVEN ONE KOBO by Prof Uwemedimo or any official of Comandclem Nigeria Limited? Saibuhari, from your investigations, do you have any evidence or witness to prove that I have ever been offered EVEN A GLASS OF WATER TO DRINK by Prof Uwemedimoh or ANY OFFICIAL of Comandclem? Saibuhari, up till now, none of the Comandclem officials, including Prof Uwemedimoh, can identify OMOKEMESI. I am happy that my conscience is clear even though I am being humiliated by Saibuhari and his colleagues on one part, and my co- patentees
from the "KING's PALACE", on the other part. That is a proof of my objectivity. It will however be on record that I created the POPULAR THREADS through which ALL OF YOU posted your views FOR OR AGAINST COMANDCLEM. I thank the owner of Nairaland Forum for this opportunity. You also alleged in one of your recent posts that I was one of those who published "forged documents". CAN YOU PLEASE QUOTE JUST ONE OF SUCH DOCUMENTS and mention where I published or posted it? May God forgive you. The Threads I initiated were meant for registered Patentees to rub minds and get updates on Comandclem Program, where they already invested before I started such Threads. Saibuhari, I have said many times that I AM NOT A PASTOR. And I have never claimed to
be one. BUT I STAND BY ALL MY BIBLICAL QUOTATIONS. I want you to quote any of such quotations which I used to support fraud, which is an ungodly act. But Saibuhari, as a lawyer, don't you believe that an accused person is still considered innocent until he or she is found guilty by the court?

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2012
LET'S ASK OURSELF THIS QUESTION
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE TRUE OR FALSE?.

All the statements are True. Prof. King. Reverend. Uwem used misinformation and misrepresentation of facts and court judgement coupled with gullible poor Nigerians to dupe people of their money. his cohorts (@GODSAYES, Banjo, Yusuf_Akure and others) established a fraudulent scheme to continue to collect money illegally on an unregistered Fund (CommandClem). You have been found out. I hope Rev.King.Prof lives long to face trial. I doubt so looking at his frailness. he might die of hypertension and that would be a real tragedy for this acclaimed 76-yr old fraudster
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:57am On May 11, 2012
[size=30pt]EFCC Release: 79-Year Old Nigerian Man Arraigned For For Obtaining By False Pretenses [/size]
I am pleased to hear the news and have all my fears confirmed and my peace of mind settled. I have long suspected COMMANDCLEM to be a Fraudulent Business but my Brother (RIP) like hundreds of Patentees spent their hard-earned money purchasing worthless pieces of paper said to be worth millions in $USD when MOBIL pays CommandClem and for the past 13 years this self-styled Professor (Honorary) and his bandits of Fraudsters have duped so many gullible Nigerians and continue to do so on Nairaland. Thanks to the Internet, I have probed and confirmed that there is no Case for Mobil to answer and indeed the case was dismissed at the court of appeal in 1999 and finally dismissed at the supreme court in 2005. These unfortunate orphans continued to expand the fraud until EFCC and CBN went into action.

I am at peace and I hope the Man is forced to reveal all his associates and their Banks accounts Frozen and all money recovered and given to charity grin I have said my piece. BTY. May 10th is the much awaited date the Supreme Court is to charge MOBIL Unlimited with Intellectual Property infringement and force them to pay $410 Billion to CommandClem- as posted by Banjo,Yusuf_Akure and co of Nairaland COmmandClem Patentees Forum - More like PATENTED F00LS grin

http://247ureports.com/2012/05/efcc-arraigns-wonder-bank-operator/

By Wilson Uwujaren Ag. Head, Media & Publicity Unit

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 dragged a 79-year-old Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo aka ‘Professor’ and his co-accomplice, Prince Ajamu Sunday Adedayo before Justice Habeeb Abiru of Lagos State High Court, Ikeja.

They were arraigned alongside their company, Command Clem Nigeria limited, on a 32 count charge for offences bordering on obtaining money under false pretences. The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the offence when the charges were read to them.

Soon after the charge was read, Jeese Daniels Onuigbo, counsel for the defendants, asked the court to grant his clients bail. He asked the court to take into consideration the constitutional right of the accused persons based on presumption of innocence until proven guilty. “My Lord with this application, we are relying on the provisions of Section 35 (1) and Section 36 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And also we base it on the jurisdiction of this court. We urge the court to grant our prayers by granting the accused persons bail. We also pray that the conditions will be on the most liberal term.”

However, Ben Ubi, counsel to EFCC told the court that he was only handed the application for bail by the defence counsel in court, but will not oppose the application as bail is solely at the discretion of the court. But he urged the court to impose conditions that will ensure the defendants are present in court for trial, “Although I was served the bail application this morning in court, I managed to read through it, and in the interest of Justice, I will want the court to use its power of jurisdiction, but I pray the court to attach conditions that will ensure that the accused persons are present for trial.”

After listening to arguments from both counsel, the court admitted the accused persons to bail in the sum Five Hundred Thousand naira each, one surety each in like sum. The sureties must be resident of Lagos State with proven addresses and evidence of tax payment.

The case was adjourned to the 25th and 26th June, 2012 for commencement of trial.

Uwemedimo and his co-accused were arrested by the Commission after it received a petition from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN alleging that the company, Command Clem Nigeria Limited was operating an illegal fund management business. One of the suspects, Umemedimo, the CEO of the Company, in his statement to the EFCC said he is an inventor of corrosive chemicals. He was said to have printed and circulated fliers and posters inviting members of the public to participate in becoming patentees in the invention of Anti-corrosive special paints.

The fliers and posters which had various bank accounts urged individuals to make deposits of N30, 000 and earn N30, 000 monthly returns for the rest of their lives.

Wilson Uwujaren

Ag. Head, Media & Publicity Unit

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by pcicero(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2012
Where are the Patentees or whatever they call themselves? Now that it has been established that the only thing your Professor ever invented was a crooked way of extortion, are you going to stand by him? Please do so we can forward your names to EFCC as accomplices.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2012
[size=20pt]EFCC VS. COMMANDCLEM [/size]an EPIC Nollywood Movie with great potential for Profit - Have you paid your N2,000 contribution to the making of this Movie.

For Your Information today is 11-May-2012 Supreme Court have not said anything and Court Session will be over in 2 hrs. grin grin grin grin MOBIL is laughing now!

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2012
Part 2

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2012
part 3

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2012
Part 4

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2012
Omokemesi: .
924. saibuhari(m): Quote
defender of the
defenceless, the
educator of uneducated,
the liberator of the
ignorant. The man who
saw the end from the
beginning, the great
strategist and uprooter
of fraudsters. I went to
work under ground to
expose the thieving
master and his apostels.
Uwemedimo is grand
fraudster. Omokemesi,
Banjo, Yusuf, Airmak, etc
are paid agents in the
business of obtainin by
false pretence. Unquote Saibuhari, as a lawyer, do you have any documentary evidence, or any evidence at all, to substantiate your libelous and defamatory allegation that omokemesi is a paid agent "in the business of obtaining by false pretence"? Do you have any evidence to prove that I was paid EVEN ONE KOBO by Prof Uwemedimo or any official of Comandclem Nigeria Limited? Saibuhari, from your investigations, do you have any evidence or witness to prove that I have ever been offered EVEN A GLASS OF WATER TO DRINK by Prof Uwemedimoh or ANY OFFICIAL of Comandclem? Saibuhari, up till now, none of the Comandclem officials, including Prof Uwemedimoh, can identify OMOKEMESI. I am happy that my conscience is clear even though I am being humiliated by Saibuhari and his colleagues on one part, and my co- patentees
from the "KING's PALACE", on the other part. That is a proof of my objectivity. It will however be on record that I created the POPULAR THREADS through which ALL OF YOU posted your views FOR OR AGAINST COMANDCLEM. I thank the owner of Nairaland Forum for this opportunity. You also alleged in one of your recent posts that I was one of those who published "forged documents". CAN YOU PLEASE QUOTE JUST ONE OF SUCH DOCUMENTS and mention where I published or posted it? May God forgive you. The Threads I initiated were meant for registered Patentees to rub minds and get updates on Comandclem Program, where they already invested before I started such Threads. Saibuhari, I have said many times that I AM NOT A PASTOR. And I have never claimed to
be one. BUT I STAND BY ALL MY BIBLICAL QUOTATIONS. I want you to quote any of such quotations which I used to support fraud, which is an ungodly act. But Saibuhari, as a lawyer, don't you believe that an accused person is still considered innocent until he or she is found guilty by the court?
Still Awaiting Saibuhari,s Reply.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by pcicero(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2012
Omokemesi: Still Awaiting Saibuhari,s Reply.

Omokemesi or Omo oke-mesi, or whatever you call yourself. Will you sharrap there? You were a part of the thieving group conniving to rob people of their hard earned money now you are getting sanctimonious. Your details will be forwarded to the EFCC and you will be forced to name your cohorts who have run into hiding.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2012
Just looked @ d efcc site n nothing is stated about d alleged arrest of the 'king'..meanwhile a supposed wonder bank operator's arrest is clearly posted on d site...This appears like a conspiracy of sort hmmm.from wadeva qrtrs now is a topic 4 anoda day.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2012
pcicero:

Omokemesi or Omo oke-mesi, or whatever you call yourself. Will you sharrap there? You were a part of the thieving group conniving to rob people of their hard earned money now you are getting sanctimonious. Your details will be forwarded to the EFCC and you will be forced to name your cohorts who have run into hiding.
@ Thank you, pcicero, for your post. I am sure you are well aware that the EECC is not a witch-hunting Agency. I hope you will also supply the details of the people I robbed of their hard-earned money to the EFCC . Just a few days ago, the other anti.crime Agency was reported to have announced that anybody who gave false information to the Agency would now be prosecuted. What would you want the EFCC to do to various Nigerian national newspapers, radio stations and television stations that gave publicity to Prof Uwemedimoh's invention and the Comandclem Programs in the years past? What do you want the EFCC to do to Nigeria's former Head of State, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, who allegedly signed the Patent Right Certificate issued to Prof Uwemedimoh, .in 1999 for anti-corrosive special paint invention? A television program on Comandclem from Osun State led me to find more about the program on the internet in 2008. And this Patent Right Certificate was one of what convinced me to register that year. . Many newspapers reported that Prof Uwemedimoh won the Patent Right case at the Federal Appeal Court against Mobil which I read online in December 2009. What would you want the EFCC to do to such newspapers, now that we are being told that Comandclem did not win the case? Can you substantiate the sweeping allegation which you preferred against me? Please, I don't want anybody to drag me into commenting on an issue that is now in court. It is quite unfortunate that some people thought it is okay to hide under usernames and deliberately damage the characters of others. Before I registered, I read from the Comandclem website that the money realized from the Registration would be used to prosecute the case against Mobil, and administrative costs. From there, I knew that if Comandclem did not win or collect royalty from Mobil, I wouldn't get any return for my investment. That is why I always pray that Comandclem should win and that God should bless Mobil to be able to pay. Like I said in some of my past posts, if Comandclem did not win the Federal Appeal Court case (as Nigerian Newspapers reported it did, and confirmed by Comandclem in 2009), I would have destroyed my own receipts. There would have been no need for me to initiate any Thread for Comandclem Patentees to rub minds and get information on their investments in Comandclem program. And I was commended by many Comandclem Patentees for initiating Comandclem Patentees Assembly on Nairaland Forum.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2012
bassette: Just looked @ d efcc site n nothing is stated about d alleged arrest of the 'king'..meanwhile a supposed wonder bank operator's arrest is clearly posted on d site...This appears like a conspiracy of sort hmmm.from wadeva qrtrs now is a topic 4 anoda day.

There is no Conspiracy - it only takes a gullible and greedy individual to fall for this cleverly arranged scam. it started with facts, but when CommandClem lost due to the incompetence (of CommandClem Lawyers) and in-experience (of legal processes by Prof.) King resorted to hatching this long-winded SCAM and with the help of his marketers used psychological assault (as he is doing right now) and lies and mis-information.

Court Session was for 10th May 2012 - Alas it was not booked neither was it heard at Supreme Court Abuja.
You are not just an ordinary patentee, you are an accomplice of commandclem grin grin grin where is this Sai-Buhari sef.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2012
@ saibuhari, i am happy and praise God that, at least, you have proved that you have your African method of swearing. Please use this same method to swear and curse yourself if the malicious allegations you levied against me are not true. Also swear in like manner what should occur to you "within seven days" if Mobil eventually pays Comandclem/Prof Clement Uwemedimoh. Didn't you use your expensive eye glasses to read where I asked you if there were still "unanswered allegations"? You are still not pleased with how I replied your allegations by cursing myself if they were true. Wonderful! Okay. I, OMOKEMESI, hereby state that all the allegations which you made to malign me are false. If you are sure they are not false, swear and curse your proud self just as you did in Airmark's case. If not, I will not have anything to do with Mr. "LIBRATING IGNORANT"! (whatever that means). ~OMOKEMSI

Suddenly Omokemesi is denying his role in Comandclem fraud. But above statement by him reveals the truth. From above statement of his, he was so sure at a time that comandclem was going to receive payment in one week from Mobil. All was a ploy to to deceive patentees to rush to register and upgrade.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2012
@Lagerwhenindoubt

My brother and compatriot. Am very much around. I hail you. May your days be long. May the Almighty God reward you for your effort in saving our people (those who embrace salvation) from the fraud called comandclem. Thank you immensely for your revelation that spurred me. God bless you. I have a lot of respect for you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2012
Omokemesi

Like all drowning men. You are trying hard to hold on to stray. But you forgot that stray is never strong enough and has never saved any drowning man. You are going straight down to abyss. You are so shameless that you ask me questions as if your activiites are not recorded here. Now you are indirectly claiming not to know that comandclem is a huge fraud yet you are the major agent that was campaigning for funds for comandclem. You were so sure WIPO will flog mobil into line and your expected trillions paid by mobil. In the beginning you were running this forum like an emperor dictating who says what and who hears what. It was you who decided questions that should have a reply and those to be ignored. you campaigned for the fraudulent scheme with all your energy and zeal and swore with your existence that mobil will pay. That those who believe otherwise will live to regret it.
Today, I saibuhari, make bold as ever to tell you that the only constant thing on earth is the truth. I promised you in all your boasts that at the fullness of time, I will bring the whole scam to an end. I told you and your fellow paid agents that I was enjoying the forum that whenever am done, I will bring the whole drama to an end. I allowed the whole drama this this length of time because my job would not allow me time to do what I needed to do. I can remember vividly when you agents were asking the rest of us to go to EFCC and report if we think comandclem is a scam. I remember very well when you Omokemesi was dropping the names of Obasanjo and Jonathan to support your fraudulent scheme. I laughed and kept quiet. I knew my plans and they were well laid out. I was focused on one thing - to allow you guys make all the boasts and claims and fool yourselves. I waited patiently for all of you paid agents to completely fool yourselves beyond redemption before striking. I enjoyed myself here more than you that opened this thread for your fraudulent scheme. Omokemesi, I am truly ashamed for you. I wish you and your cohorts were not born to taint our humanity. God will reward all of your accordingly, except you repent. By the way where is Banjo who is always boasting to be reporting from the KINGS PALACE? Do you now see the face of your king. If this is how Kings are, may I never have one or come across one. To hell with King Uwemedimo, to hell with Omokemesi, to hell with Airmak, to hell with Banjo, to hell with Yusuf and the rest of thieving idiots. You wll vomit everything. You will understand who saibuhari is.This is still morning.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2012
saibuhari: @ saibuhari, i am happy and praise God that, at least, you have proved that you have your African method of swearing. Please use this same method to swear and curse yourself if the malicious allegations you levied against me are not true. Also swear in like manner what should occur to you "within seven days" if Mobil eventually pays Comandclem/Prof Clement Uwemedimoh. Didn't you use your expensive eye glasses to read where I asked you if there were still "unanswered allegations"? You are still not pleased with how I replied your allegations by cursing myself if they were true. Wonderful! Okay. I, OMOKEMESI, hereby state that all the allegations which you made to malign me are false. If you are sure they are not false, swear and curse your proud self just as you did in Airmark's case. If not, I will not have anything to do with Mr. "LIBRATING IGNORANT"! (whatever that means). ~OMOKEMSI

Suddenly Omokemesi is denying his role in Comandclem fraud. But above statement by him reveals the truth. From above statement of his, he was so sure at a time that comandclem was going to receive payment in one week from Mobil. All was a ploy to to deceive patentees to rush to register and upgrade.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:32am On May 12, 2012
saibuhari: @ saibuhari, i am happy and praise God that, at least, you have proved that you have your African method of swearing. Please use this same method to swear and curse yourself if the malicious allegations you levied against me are not true. Also swear in like manner what should occur to you "within seven days" if Mobil eventually pays Comandclem/Prof Clement Uwemedimoh. Didn't you use your expensive eye glasses to read where I asked you if there were still "unanswered allegations"? You are still not pleased with how I replied your allegations by cursing myself if they were true. Wonderful! Okay. I, OMOKEMESI, hereby state that all the allegations which you made to malign me are false. If you are sure they are not false, swear and curse your proud self just as you did in Airmark's case. If not, I will not have anything to do with Mr. "LIBRATING IGNORANT"! (whatever that means). ~OMOKEMSI

cry

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:04am On May 12, 2012
@ All, i wish to state here that most of us who fought all this while for comandclem has been doing this without any benefit in cash or any form. Especially i know of myself,Mr. Omokemesi, Godsayes, 1dray, and others on this assmembly. We have been doing this because of the state of comatose corruption had brouht our dear nation, Nigeria into and we believed and still believed Comandclem is one of the tools through which Nigeria could recover. However, the present challenge faced by comandclem, to me, shows our country is in the hands of devilish people and might be beyond repair after all. It is saddening how a thief (MOBIL)is being protected while the owner(COMANDCLEM), is being dragged into the muds. I, airmark has never seen any comandlem staff or officials before giving my support to Comandclem in my little way via the internet. If Comandclem enemies think the end has come for Comandclem, they are joking. From me, the battle line is drawn.

saibuhari: Shame to Airmak who tried so hard to locate me and[b] get me dealt with[/b]

Please expanciate on this, i want to laugh. grin grin grin
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:13am On May 12, 2012
saibuhari: [color=#000099]@ saibuhari, Also swear in like manner what should occur to you "within seven days" if Mobil eventually pays Comandclem/Prof Clement Uwemedimoh. .
@ Saibuhari, this is why I always have problems with you. Just read below how you maliciously gave an embarrassing different meaning to a very SIMPLE SENTENCE: What you quoted from my post: " Altso swear in like manner what should occur to you "within seven days" if Mobil eventually pays Comandclem/Prof Clement Uwemedimoh." Saibuhari's misinterpretation of the above quoted sentence: " From above statement of his, he was so sure at a time that comandclem was going to receive payment in one week from Mobil." Saibuhari, read my statement SEVEN TIMES and read your own interpretation of my statement SEVEN TIMES. I said you should swear "WHAT WILL OCCUR TO YOU WITHIN SEVEN DAYS if Mobil EVENTUALLY pays Commandalem/Prof Uwemedimoh. Go through Comandclem Patentees Assembly and check avalanche of times you have deliberately twisted facts and fabricated incriminating and defamatory falsehoods against me. You have, as usual, left my questions unanswered. Instead, you released an epistle of lies in your second post. REPENT, Saibuhari, REPENT! May God have mercy on you and forgive you. It is not good to be wicked.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:41am On May 12, 2012
I disagreed with the above posted pictures
I think all these are set up to destroy
comandclem...... I would like to see the picture
that captured Baba Uwemedimoh and EFCC officers altogether

Let's take a look at those picture, there is none of it
to prove that Baba Uwemedimoh were arrested.....
There's mix up somewhere....something is not right
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2012
The paid agents of comandclem are struggling very hard to hold on to straw. But the last time I checked the Guiness book of records, there is still no record of any man saved by straw. Godsayes does not believe the pictures. My question is: Do you also doubt the report by The Nation Newspaper. Did the Nation mention your fake king's name or not? Did it mention comandclem? Then stop deceiving yourself and little minds like yours. Your fake king Uwemedimo is finally in the net. The laws of our land will take care of him. He will sure vomit all the monies he has been extorting from people. Its a promise from me, Saibuhari.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2012
I have a message from missuzoma with whom I spoke today. She has been laughing in both Swahili and Chinese. She is presently not disposed to post for now. She will be back when she is diposed.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2012
Fake King Uwemedimo is finally in the net. He will answer for his financial crimes against our people.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 1:03pm On May 13, 2012
@Godsays is being a while. Please there is no point trying to disagree with the picture posted above. The truth is that the king was arrested and detained by the EFCC. I had observed earlier the way Comandclem is going about the issue of money is uncalled for. There is hardly a meeting that they ll not ask people for money. Even when i went to Ibadan for the King's visit i was surprise that despise the unchearful mood of some of the patentees the king still ask them for more of their financial donations.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 3:54pm On May 13, 2012
If u visit www.comandclemonlineforum and read a post by one of the marketing managers over king's arrest by EFCC u ll realise that these people thought that patentees are fools. I have a note of warning for CCNL '' if these whole drama continues after this year. I ll personally be involve in mobilising patentees to protest and demand for refund of their money. Why is it that most of the comandclem so called managers are pretenders?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2012
@ Saibuhari, please quote where I said that I was so sure WIPO would "flog Mobil into line." Please, quote where I swore with my existence, that Mobil would pay. Saibuhari, quote where I said that "those who believe otherwise will live to regret it." You still continued to refer to me as a "PAID AGENT" of Comandclem. Do you know the meaning of a "PAID AGENT" at all? Saibuhari, I don't know why you should blame me for not believing all you posted on Comandclem/Prof Uwemedimoh, when what you posted about me contained deliberate falsehood to malign me? For instance, you alleged that I had several USERNAMES which I used on Commandalen Patentees Assembly. Up till now, you have failed to mention JUST ONE USERNAME which I have used, besides omokemesi. You also alleged that I was the one who wrote the Message posted to Comandclem Patentees Assembly, by Comandclem Senior Manager in Lagos which you were unable to prove, among other false allegations. Even if I was not the one who asked you to go to EFCC and report, if you thought Comandclem was a scam, what is wrong in such an advice? That is enough to prove and convince you of the sincerity of those whose posts favoured Comandclem. Saibuhari, I join you in praying, and fervently too, that God will reward all of us according to our missions on this Forum, in many folds. AMEN.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2012
Thanks Umehemeka, but if they find the king guilty of
these allegations.....it will be soo BAD for CCNL
I was told once that NIGERIA is an animal kingdom

Let's have no one to blame for now
let's see where the whole story is heading to
Nigeria is a place of game, is a country you don't know
who is who....this might be a game, it might be real,
it might be a joke cos i still can't believe what
i've been hearing................. I'm reaching out
to all Mothers out there.....wishing you all
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by cristog120: 8:12pm On May 13, 2012
i see this as a big platform to bring this less publicized case to the public glare.lets see how it turns out.this is my own personal view
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2012
Omokemesi, you are singing like a broken record. You know broken records dont appeal to anyone. Am happy all who have been reading your posts in this forum already have their minds made up about who you are - a criminal, a collaborator, a paid agent. The harder you try to claim ignorance of the fraudulent activities of comandclem, the more you convince people that you are unrepentant criminal. OMOKEMESI, I put it to you that you are a paid agent of comandclem and you were not in anyway ignorant of the real intent of fake king Uwemedimo in floating a wonder bank. I put it to you that you are conscious collaborator in this economic crime against nigerians. Continue to fool yourself with your useless denials. By the way where is Banjo the one who reports from the fake kings palace? Where is Yusuf the con advert guru for comandclem? Where is that one that is mentally deranged they call Airmak? Suddenly they have all gone into oblivion. The way this criminals were boasting about this their useless and fake king, they were almost equating him with God. They wanted us all to believe the fake king is a saviour. Foolish peopoe didnt know I saw through the fraudulent intent of their fake inventor. Can you imagine an ordinary paint supplier who turned round to register same paint knowing that being the first to so register paint gives him paten right. Obasanjo was deceived into signing the patent. Armed with the patent certificate, the fake inventor went to court to ask for royalties from mobil. The fake man lost the substantive suit at the High Court. In order to continue to collect money from patentees, he prolonged the legal battle by appealing at the Appeal court. He still lost. Because money must continue to flow from patentees, he went to supreme court and later withdrew the suit secretly. Gullible people believed the well organised lies and bought into his fake investment. From unspecting Nigerians the fake inventor collected in abundance the royalty he couldnt get from mobil. Just take another look at the picture posted here, you will see the true face of an old criminal. I join missuzoma in laughing in Swahili and Chinese. I think I should add Ibibio to the laughter. I told Omokemesi and his fellow criminals that between them and myself we shall see who love patentees more, at the fullness of time. Time is vindicating the just. I am happy I was able to liberate Umehemeka. Long before now he started seeing through the fraud in comandclem. Blessed are those who wake up on time before they are swept away by the whirlwind. Woe to those who remain in slumber and allow the whirlwind to blow them away. As a liberator, I tried my best for our people. I was exposing every move of the fake inventor and his paid agents led by omokemesi. But greed and gullibility blinded majority while the wise ones offered themselves for liberation.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2012
@ Mr.Omokemesi, there is no point in arguing with this Saibugari. He is a stubborn fly wanting to drink beer by all means.
It's just a pity that Nigeria is a filthy country, whose reeks assail one's nose. This is a country where known political thieves roam freely unchallenged, while innocents were put behind bars. The miraculous God will not fail Comandclem, i believe.
@ Saibuhari, he who laugh last laugh best. Get that into your coconut skull. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by walexx08: 7:45pm On May 14, 2012
It is a pity that we lived in a country where thief are chiefs,where monkey dey work,barboon dey soup.If an innocent man who work hard like this to discover an invention that liberate all oil coy can be treated like this in this country.My dear people there is no future for this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.