Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,397 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213827 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
@Umehemeka, the I.D stuff is real and its for two reasons. 1 for identification. 2 for payment of royalty.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thank you Banjo for your prompt response.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
@Saibuhari,missuzoma, professorpola and other fucking haters of gud tins.this s my msg to u fucking stinky assholes.make una go dive inside mud, or better swim inside shit cos we ccnl legitimate believer's of justice go continue to support our great company until we send Mobil to bankruptcy. Die and burn in hell. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
Professorpola:

@ whatever your name is: I beg just dey sleep jeje with your the dream that you dey spend paper not money
It doesn't matter what i spent, wether paper or money it's my concern not anybody's.
God the restoration of Isreal, wil also do it to COMANDCLEM, only time wil tell.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by EGUNSOLA14: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Something great is about to happend.someone is going to shout for joy,the time is at hand for patentee to rejoice and be liberated from poverty,yes i mean it the atmosphere is soo pleasing.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Professorpola: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
bola02: @pola, or sorry professorpola, thank God u know urself to be the greatest FOOL that ever lived and will live on earth... Listen up professor of fools, was ur name mentioned above in my post? Anytime i come across ur post, am always delight to read them then, but now i could see thru ur mentality for ur IQ is shallow and too low for my liken. U happened to be the kind of pple that i cant ever trade words with... But then you said and i quote ''RIP'' i believe u know the meaning better than anyone here... LOL

@Bla02 = No spare time to waste on dead log issues like yours. Anyway, you too need to RIP tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue :Plolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Banjo24, Please, before them bad belle people start to drive rough with dem mouth, and using baby characters, way my youngest child is too big to use to chat with his peers, start to post nonsense here, i will like to know more about the I.D card stuff jare, and how i can get mine joor. Weldone once again for u have earned my respect.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Bola, When the time is right i will surely make it known. Stay bless.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bola, if you registered in Abeokuta just get down to comandclem office Ibara, beside St Ann's catholic church. Provide them with your details. Ofcourse I was made to understand that I.D issuing wil start first with Ogun state patentees, then others will follow
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks alot Umehemeka. God bless you for the info.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Professorpola: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
nworanco:
It doesn't matter what i spent, wether paper or money it's my concern not anybody's.
God the restoration of Isreal, wil also do it to COMANDCLEM, only time wil tell.

Amen ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Gbengasax: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
King Uwemedimoh Expresses Optimism
As Comandclem Nigeria Limited
Tackles Chevron Nigeria Limited & 21 Others In The Federal High Court Calabar Judicial Division
On 26th Of March, 2013.
The legal battle between Comandclem Nigeria limited, and Chevron Nigeria
Limited& 21 Others over patent right infringement of King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh called Anti-Corrosive Special Paint For Qit with patent number RP 13552 has taken a new dimension in recent times traceable to the irreversible determination of the Inventor to use the proceeds of the invention to develop the dwindling economy of Nigeria and to fulfill
all the corporate programs & projects of his company to CCNL
Esteemed Patentees among other things.
a click to continue
http://comandclem.org/forum/index.php?action=post;msg=2542;topic=3.0#
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
so what was the outcome of the case wth the 22 infringers? Abi na another adjournment as usual?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
cry the case has been adjourned till may....reason being that some infringers were not in court. this implies that as long as these so called infringers keep playing hide and seek, the case keeps getting adjourned and no sanction is placed on them whatsoever.....hmmmn......
Some people go grow grey hair where dem dey wait for comandclem o....Nigeria is a mess, her judicial system is in a shambles, this is a country where d law is written on tissue paper and used to clean "yansh".....If comandclem wants to win this case, they have to go fight for it.....VIOLENTLY....or else I'm sorry.......
check out my signature below and earn some cool cash while waiting for comandclem.....
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 5:18am On Mar 28, 2013
Guys what is the way forward. we need constructive ideas....
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2013
uzohkings: Guys what is the way forward. we need constructive ideas....

TAke thse case to mobile and chevron own country and also reoport it to human right enternational organization...this was what the nigeria delta comm. did and they won the their case in holand....Nigeria judges most are currupts....
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by EGUNSOLA14: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
@banjo pls dont u think depending on Nigerial judges is a wast of time? One could not really view the time our case will keep on surffring adjournment reach.At these junction I think we should find other means of handling this case,we have had enough humiliation & disappointment frm our judges,let take a bold step just the way niger delta did by forwarding our case to approprate law court oversees to ensure our victory thanks.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
@EGUNSOLA14, am really sorry for not replying you early. Pls i would like to make use of your little time so as to share this view of yours with someone who is in accurate position to act and to answer that question of yours. Pls call or text me 07036692021 and let me know by posting the last 3 digit of your number here. I want you to share your view with that fellow.
Case against the 21 company as being adjounred to 16th of May. Supreme court coming up on 8 of April. Let pray, wait and see what is going to happen on 8 of April. Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
8th of April again! This year is running to an end again. Shey na like this we go dey dey? A proactive approach has to be taken on this case or else it's just gonna be the same story as usual.........adjournment...adjournment......adjournment
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
we hope the forth-coming hearing would not be another round of story from CCNL detractors and their cohorts o
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Professorpola: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2013
Aba wa CCNL & Court Case. When will this hide & seek game be over between the cat and the rat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by luvUall55: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2013
This boy who call himself professorpola if care is not taken we will get you deleted from this forum...

You did not invest anything and you are here discouraging others. Are you the only one? Stupid boy... If care is not taken i will personally deal with you.

You see people fighting for their right and you are saying things backward and in a negative way... Don't you go to school or what?. Or you don't have common sense at all at all.

PLEASE GENUINE PEOPLE OF COMANDCLEM LET TALK AND DON'T LET US LISTEN TO THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THINGS BACKWARD
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Let us keep praying...for the LORD is on our side.

And for that guy what ever is name is on his own i think the guy is psycologically nut....
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by luvUall55: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
ebankole:

And for that guy what ever is name is on his own i think the guy is psycologically nut....

No wonder.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
luvUall55:

No wonder.
Don't be distracted by any form of devil's shape but continue our fast and prayers so that God may heed to our PRAYERS!!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Johnsinia(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Comrade Banjo24, to tell u the truth, u r d reason i still ve hope on ds great company. It used 2 b Omokemesi bt nw its u. Well, 2 tell u d truth, its gud and better 2 ve hope than 2 b hopeless like saibuhari and profpola.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
To all dear patentee. I'm really sorry because i could'nt make it to Abuja this time due to some personal reasons. But there is no cause for alarm. Update-ment is certain and sure just like God resurration. Good news await us no matter what the enemise of progress says.
@joinsinia, thanks and God bless sir.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2013
As the case comes up tomorrow, we pray for God's favor, We pray that our lawyers will have the right words to hit the nail on the head, we pray that the judges will have no choice than to give a judgement favorable to comandclem, we don't pray for another adjournment, we pray for good news, we need to keep praying 'cos this isn't just ordinary. Mobil has silenced all our judges, and their mouths have been stuffed with money that they look the other way when they're supposed to be unbiased and incorruptible. God save comandclem!

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Professorpola: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
luvUall55: This boy who call himself professorpola if care is not taken we will get you deleted from this forum...

You did not invest anything and you are here discouraging others. Are you the only one? Stupid boy... If care is not taken i will personally deal with you.

You see people fighting for their right and you are saying things backward and in a negative way... Don't you go to school or what?. Or you don't have common sense at all at all.

PLEASE GENUINE PEOPLE OF COMANDCLEM LET TALK AND DON'T LET US LISTEN TO THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THINGS BACKWARD
@luvuall55
1. 10 times 10 of your father no fit delete me from this forum
2. Who be stupid. Me or you. You wey invest money into thing air without any return no be stupid abi?. 100 million
of u no fit deal with me. I be banana wey you won chop monkey?
3. The school wey I go na the type wey sensible people like Fela, MKO, Obasanjo go. I no go your kind and na why
you no know weather I go school or not. Yes, I no have the kind common sense wey Robbers {CCNL} take clamp you
down wey you com become like a fool wey dey wait for the eye blinking of a crab beside water. You go teeeeeeeee
aha aha aha aha aha aha.
4. I no wan talk again but na you ask for am o
5. The step wey I take reply una go show you say, my education level pass your own by far. If na lie scanned your
latest certificate and make I scan my own also. Silly bush shit boy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Professorpola: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
ebankole: Let us keep praying...for the LORD is on our side.

@ebankol: oh boy, i no get waste time to invest in your dirty talks. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Professorpola: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
nworanco:
Don't be distracted by any form of devil's shape but continue our fast and prayers so that God may heed to our PRAYERS!!

Amen, Amen, Amen times seventy times seven trillion US dollars Mobil wan pay una
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Professorpola: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Banjo24: To all dear patentee. I'm really sorry because i could'nt make it to Abuja this time due to some personal reasons. But there is no cause for alarm. Update-ment is certain and sure just like God resurration. Good news await us no matter what the enemise of progress says.
@joinsinia, thanks and God bless sir.

Better say the truth na either
1. Money don finish for your hand or
2. U no dey relevant again or
3. U don know say na defeat dey follow una come.

Well sha; Best of luck and Luck of Best

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.