Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213546 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
@miss uzoma
Can you please explain to the house how all these could be a scam. This matter has only been prolonged till this time because there's no proper judicial system in Nigeria, which you and I know. On a good day, Comandclem can never be a match to Mobil if the later never had any case to answer! But because of corruption, this matter has lingered till date...
We all know the truth because if you read the cross examination of G. Walker and his cohorts, you would clearly see the incoherence in their testimonies. You don't need to study law or be a judge before you draw your conclusion. I urge you to read up all the hearings and you'd pity this country. Even some of the cases comandclem lost were very funny ones where a judge doesn't know what a patent is....asking the respondent if it's medicine patent.....
Imagine a "learned" judge.
Even if comandclem finally loses the case, which I know will not happen, I'd be very glad that I supported the right course against injustice!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Theophas: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
it sure doesnt seem like a good day for ccnl. Enough of this ranting, lets get the true gist.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
My fellow Patentees, I promised you I will update you of today's court hearing. I just got home, expect my update soon. Thanks.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
"My fellow Patentees, I promised you I will update you of today's sitting. I just got home, expect my update soon. Thanks." Please we are seriously waiting for the update so that people will not be mocking us.

thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by koolmoney247: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
in God I trust...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Todays Supreme court hearing on the case between Comandclem and Mobil started about 10:45am.
Comandclem did file some number of applications, in which the Supreme court granted some and some other it refused to grant.
Among the applications that was granted was our application to amend our notice and grants of appeal, which the court has recieved our amendment.
The court rejected some applications too. Among which is our application to file additional documents, which includes WIPO documents and awards from international bodies.
The truth is that Comandclem knows that these wont be granted but purposely filed them for practical reasons, for instance it had succeeded in bringing to the knowledge of the court these WIPO documents and other awards from international bodies. i.e this act can be said be just celemonial as we wont lose anything filing for this but rather it would go a long way in playing its part indirectly.
The court also rejected our application for accelerated hearing, which means a situation whereby the court may give few weeks for complete disposal of the process. i.e. Speedy process. But the court said that our appeal (2011 appeal) is a young appeal compared to other appeals that had not been heard at all.
Another application that was not granted by the court was that of joining of Exxon Mobil corperation, Mobil's parent body. The court was seen saying, no, you didnt bring them in right from the initial stage of the Highcourt, how can you bring them in at this point of time?
Now the reason why Comandclem actually decided to apply for joining of Exxon Mobil was to ensure that Mobil is able to pay with the aid of Exxon Mobil at the end of the day after the expected judgement in favour Comandclem. But the fact remains that if Mobil is unable to pay at the end of the day (after judgement in favour of Comandclem), we will simply take over their operations... The law is very clear on this! And Mobil is not bigger than the law.

The most important thing for Comandclem now is to file our response to the cross appeal of the respondent, argue our Appeal and get Judgement.
According tothe Comandclem Counsel, they have already read Mobil cross appeal before now and has all the answers to them in their palms and it wont take them up to 2weeks to file a response to the cross appeal as it doesnt pose any serious challenge to them.

Once we file the response to the cross appeal, a date for the next hearing would be fixed fo the main appeal proper. We believe that after the next hearing the next would be Judgement.
A peep on their cross appeal exhibits a very funny content, where Mobil only succeeded in shooting herself on the foot.

Now my fellow Patentees, I can assure you, with the points Comandclem has at her disposal against Mobil especially with their cross appeal, Mobil is sure headed to her ruin!
Enough said, lets relax and see how it plays out!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Comandclem!
God bless Comandclem Patentees!

Comandclem Patentees, Stand Up!!!

@IamOneDray reporting for Comandclem Patentees, Stand Up!
Be tuned for more updates, like this facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/StandupNigeria

#VictoryIsCertainForComandclem

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks 1Dray...very nice of you!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2013
missuzoma: When you get tired of lying you will be forced to tell de truth. You lost all ur pleas today. Tell ur people that and stop all the brave talk. I am off to attend to more serious matters. I pity you all.

Fake and incompetent Journalist! I guess you were the one I saw interviewing the Mobil counsel, the noise making SAN. It is not about being a SAN, but having enough points and evidence to argue out the appeal. Just like a drowning man, Mobil is grabbing onto every straw available, there by leading to them to their present sorry state! Saying more than 5 different thing at different times? C'mmon Mobil, Your time is up! The Supreme court is an honourable court that wont want to drag her name to the mud for any amount! This is the Nigerian Supreme Court! the highest court in the land and not the High Court in Calabar where you can bribe a poor and greedy Judge like Justice Gladys Olotu to rule in your favour. No way out this time Mobil... Quit trying, do the honorable thing, arrange our Cash! Or we occupy your operations! The law is very clear on this.
#OccupyTheThrone things... I am so loving this!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nnamdijoshua(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2013
Thks 1Dray 4ur gud & excellent helping work so far..united we're and supportive we'll remain.our(CCNL) victory is certain in JESUS NAME AMEN..Pls dear like hw long ll it take 4 supreme court 2giv a hearing date 4d case pls..?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
IDray ccnl lost her pleas yesterday yes or no? That is most often a sign of things to come at the main event unless your legal team shapes up. Stop lying. I suggest you start looking for money to refundall those you talked into investing in ccnl. I see you beaten up and locked by angry defrauded friends and neighbours. You are about to vomit de commissions and the chicken change you got. Sorry pal. Last shot for now. We shall all see how this plays out and remember you said the supreme court justices are upright cos I dont want you saying another thing about them when the inevitable will happen.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Miss Uzoma,

I hail thee and all good people in here. Dont mind me I have been too busy with something far more than fake comandclem and their agents. I think I even prefer to enjoy a bottle of udeme and Ugba to wasting my precious time on these vagabonds. If they are waiting for court to make them millions, then they should be ready to wait till the end of this age. For I tell them, no payment, no royalty will be awarded by any court either in nigeria, in the US or any where else. I, saibuhari, I have spoken and so shall be till the end of this age. Look at their heads, pimps and ragtag criminals waiting for royalty. I laugh in Kwazulu.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
1DRAY,
BLESS U FOR A WONDERFUL JOB
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
1DAY
THANK U FOR THE PIECE AND KEEP IT UP-
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nnamdijoshua(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
1DRAY
THKS & GOD BLESS U..pls gv a silent response 2som posts d@ are made 2b silenced Bro;keep it up ........... UpCcnl..
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ saibuhari, missuzoma and d rest of Mobil secret agent who r in dis forum trying to disengaged our mind from supporting CCNL, woe unto u all, u shall continue to remain in abject poverty for d rest of ur miserable lives. To All truthful patentee, I speak good unto ur life, we shall conquer all odd.we will take over Mobil dis year Amen.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
"The Most Destructive Habit Is Worry"
And
The Most Effective Sleeping Pill Is Peace Of Mind"
My dear patentees let us rejoice bcs hope is nearer now Mobil is now on it knee, bcs it's death is knocking on it's door.
@1Dray i tank u 4 d tailor-trail and incisive updates. Continue ur LEADERSHIP style, Bcs " The Most Satisfying Work Is Helping Others" Up Up COMANCLEM!
Up Up Nigeria!!
Up Up Africa!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
missuzoma: 1Dray ccnl lost her pleas yesterday yes or no?
It is either you are too dumb to understand the update I gave on the court hearing or you are too lazy to read the update. I do not have anything to gain hiding anything, or trying to lie about what is not. What pleas are you talking about that are different from what I stated in the update in the other page? Are the pleas you are talking about any different from the applications (which do not in any affect the main appeal) that were not granted by the court? If these pleas you are talking about are different from what I stated in the update, please we will appreciate if you kindly state them here. If not, I will advice you go get your head examined. As you were interviewing your noise making SAN, did you bother asking him what is the content of their cross appeal? Anyway like I said before, it is either you are a fake Journalist or an incompetent one. Please we are waiting for you to state the pleas here, or cover your face in shame.
#GetBackAndOccupyOurThrone

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
See them (CCNL enemies) are now tryin to hide their heads with different excuses, saying them are either too busy, or they dont have time for CCNL @ this forum, please ask them, do they have to come here to say so? To hell with them, for they cant stop CCNL... 1Dray, may God continue to bless u jooor
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
nnamdijoshua: Thks 1Dray 4ur gud & excellent helping work so far..united we're and supportive we'll remain.our(CCNL) victory is certain in JESUS NAME AMEN..Pls dear like hw long ll it take 4 supreme court 2giv a hearing date 4d case pls..?

Greetings bro,
The Supreme court will fix a date of the next hearing date as soon as our Counsel files the response to the cross appeal, which according to the Comandclem Counsel wont take up to 2weeks to do. We believe that after the next court hear, the next sitting would be the final Judgement. If the we are given accelerated hearing, it is possible the final Judgement will be given by the end of this year. It will definately not exceed next year.
Please, I implore you all to keep the faith alive. Keep praying for Comandclem and Comandclem counsels for divine wisdom, confidence and strength to deliver with all the numerous points and evidences we have againt Mobil. Lets pray fervently too that none of the Judges will take bribe and want to fight against Comandclem. "For the heart of the 'Judges' are in the hand of God...". On fair play ground Comandclem is definitely on the high side!
Lets pray like this with faith... Oh, Lord! Lets Comandclem possess her possession...! In Jesus name (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2013
I can assure that if those CCNL haters had concrete points, they wonuld have stated it here and not merely telling 1Dray to tell patentees the truth.

I can remember vividly that these same detractors were denying the fact that CCNL was in the supreme court. Today we're in the supreme court and they're still shamelessly making mouth.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2013
Saibuhari, I think is important u mind ur choice of words. Who is he that saith a thing and it come to pass when the Lord has not approved it. You have been speaking as though you are the Almighty God. You know very well that Comandclem is pusuing the right cause, even if they are not, I think the reasonable thing you and your partner "missuzzoma" should do is to state your facts and allow patentees to take their decisions. Please my brother I want to advice you traed with care knowing fully well there is God in heaven who can do whatever He wills. What if He choose to favour patentees, can you stop Him?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Cupidkc(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
same old story.....i knew it was going to be like this.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by DGC(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
1Dray, thanks for the info...God is on the throne...keep the faith alive!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Cupidkc: same old story.....i knew it was going to be like this.
What is old about this information
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
umehemeka: What is old about this information

Help me ask o...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2013
This Uzoma of a lady is surely suffering from a post-menopausal syndrome! You guys should stop replying to her posts cos what she is displaying here is a pure symptom of her condition. It has gotten so bad now that ones she hears any news she thinks is not favorable to CCNL, it excites her and triggers her syndrome and hence she comes here to poo from her mouth! Why not wait till the judgement is totally over before starting "victory" mad dance!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2013
I want to introduce to patentees who have acess to internet that is "wasting" that they can make few dollars from the internet to pay little little bills.

These websites wont cost you anything to join, rather you make money from them depending on the skills you have.

One of them is microworkersdotcom. of course you add www before d begining of the website. You wont mk much money from this site but im just adding it cos of those who might be interested.

Another one is odeskdotcom. This one is my favorite. you can make as much as your skill allows you if you understand what the site is all about and follow every instructions. You can even apply for thier international mastercard which you can use to shop anywhere and withdraw your money here in nigeria and they will ship the card free of charge!

I will update more sites where patentees can keep themselves busy later.
Misuzoma and Saibuhari can equally join these sites to augument the peanut mobil is giving them cos They hire moles there too *wink*.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
Fellow patentees, you could also be doing this as we await our royalties. Follow our discussions here and take the appropriate action:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/

I'm enjoying every bit of the programme and i hope you would too.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Who is warning saibuhari? Do you want to go the way Omekemesi, Yusuf Akure, Airmark,Godsayes etc went? Omekemesi created this site and I saibuhari sent him out of it. Who then is left of the criminal comandclem and their criminal agents that is challenging saibuhari. I advise misguided individual to look carefully before taking a leap. If what I said hurts, am glad to repeat - no court in nigeria or anywhere will rule that mobil should pay royalty to comandclem. I come from the tribe that like telling the truth, and we tell it to the very bitter end. Let those who have ears hear and for those that are deaf they will grow old and leave this world still waiting for royalty. Move on with your lives for comandclem is a big and complicated scam. SAIBUHARI THE TORMENTOR OF COMANDCLEM,I HAVE SPOKEN! GBAM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
I equally want to warn those insulting Miss Uzoma to take heed and beware before I decend on them. For those that are new here, I am saibuhari, Liberator of the ignorant and the tormentor of comandclem. I am one man riot squad willing and ready at any time to take on the crowd in comandclem. Miss Uzoma take salute. God will reward you for your great work here and your patriotism.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by arena07: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Chai so dis ppl still exist?....happy new year saibuari and missuzoma hmmmmm who is banjo?and who is 1dray abi na 1day?u must be living in illusion....reading all ur comments so far shows how retard u are @1dray.i dont see any sign dat comandclem will receive one kobo from mobil.The only option now is all patentees shd start dealing with all comandclem officials or else ur money don enter voice mail
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mr. saibuhari am not here to exchange word with you but i want you to answer this simple question and i will be happy, something ago in this forum you said that comandclem is not in supreme court but why now comandclem is in the supreme court. thank you.

Waiting for you reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.