Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25684 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2012
Concept:

mLots=1; stocbuy=50; stocsell=50; MovingPeriod2=5; TakeProfit=60; StopLoss=100; slipage=10; magic=1243; maxloss=3; repeatN=5; starttime=10;
closetime=16; inditime=60;

he who fail to plan is planning to fail
^^^^^^^^
mLots=1; stocbuy=30; stocsell=70; MovingPeriod2=5; TakeProfit=100; StopLoss=100; slipage=10; magic=1243; maxloss=3; repeatN=5; starttime=9;
closetime=16; inditime=60;

How life bros? Thx for ur effort, I do appreciate, what u hv done with the strategy I gave u is commendable & recommendable, having said that I will suggest we input the new parameters or any other that might have been affected by the suggested changes & see how the result goes  . Thank you.

Though this is a coding section but I would have loved to decode your statement. Do have a lovely day.
Hey brother, please try and figure out how to use strategy tester,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Concept(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2012
I posted a strategy in forexlodge but I could not load the two custom indicators. What next pls? ok got it zip the files.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
My version of piplocker EA is available for download and testing on http://www.forexlodge.com/showthread.php?49-Wizecoderpiplocker-EA&p=220#post220
This version can open the trade for you in your predefined direction and trail it by locking in the pips as it moves.

Concept, send your indicator to compressed zip folder before uploading it i.e "zip it",
Undiluted, i still do not understand why you want 4 trades opened at a time, Huh?,
Plan your trade trade your plan
loose responsibly
Happy piping.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2012
I just uploaded a free autopivot calculator on http://www.forexlodge.com/showthread.php?51-Auto-pivot-calculator&p=230#post230,
to upload an mq4 and ex4 file on forexlodge.com you have to zip the files.
loose responsibly
happy piping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jamace(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2012
Wow! Long time.

Wizcoder, how you dey naa?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2012
jamace: Wow! Long time.

Wizcoder, how you dey naa?
Heyyyyyyyyy Jamache....i am ok been coding ...although i ve not been commenting but i am with u guyz ..keep up da spirit.
HAPPY PIPING.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2012
wizecoder:
Heyyyyyyyyy Jamache....i am ok been coding ...although i ve not been commenting but i am with u guyz ..keep up da spirit.
HAPPY PIPING.

bro pls i have a request on your blog waiting for your attention
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by casestudy: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
wize coder, pls how can i contact you?? Phone number or email?? Pls anything! I want you to code an EA for me. I'll really appreciate it. My email address is kayceous at gmail dot com thanks bro
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hey piper
case study: wize coder, pls how can i contact you?? Phone number or email?? Pls anything! I want you to code an EA for me. I'll really appreciate it. My email address is kayceous at gmail dot com thanks bro

post your system here if ok, i will code it free ...but if you want a private thing....
wizecoder@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2012
WOW i did not know that something like this exit...........let me get my words together I will load the EA sharp sharp.......Thanks wizecoder.....
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by resourceng(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2012
its nice to know that we a forex coder in the house, keep up the good work wizecoder
do you stay in nigeria as you will be the first i will have known to be a forex coder if you are nigerian.
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2012
Unclenna EA
This EA will be coded using the custom indicator DDFX BBStop v3. DDFX BBStop v3 works with the principle of support and resistance as shown in the chart below.

How DDFX BBStop v3 works:
The DDFX BBStop v3 gives you a BUY signal Alert if the current candle breaks the Band from below and close above the band

The SELL signal comes if the current candle breaks the Band from top and close below it

HOW WILL THE EA WORK
The EA will open a buy/Sell signal immediately at the opening of a new candle after the DDFX BBStop v3 gives an alert and close the trade if it receives a counter alert from the DDFX BBStop v3.

EA MONEY MANAGEMENT
EA STOPLOSS
The Stoploss we be based on what the trader selects. But the EA will be coded to set 50pips stoploss as default.
EA TAKE PROFIT

the take profit will be counter alert

Features:
Set time frame to trade
The EA will create room for the trader to choose the time frame he wants to trade the EA from. But the default will be 15 minutes.
Select Pair to trade
The EA will create room for the trader to choose the pair to trade because the EA works in all pairs.
• Set accepted number of pips to lose per day[b]
The EA will have an option where the trader can choose the number of pips he wants the EA to lose in a day[/b]
• Set total number of trades the EA can lose in a day. (Note that the total number of trades the EA will lose will be less than or equal to the number of pips set by the trader to lose in a day.)
The EA will have an option where the trader can choose the number of trades he wants the EA to lose in a day. And once the EA completes the number of trades it will stop trading for that day.

Set the period the EA will trade (i.e. 6am to 6pm)
The EA will have an option where the trader can choose the period he wants the EA to trade. For instance, if I want the EA to trade from 6am to 6pm I will set it at the time option. 6am to 6pm. All time will be GMT +1.If nil is chosen it will trade for 24 hours

Set the number of pips you want the EA to lock in case the market moves against you. If you select nil it will not lock any pips.
The EA will have an option where the trader can choose the number of pips he wants the EA to lock for him in case the market moves against him. Once the EA locks your pips if the market retrace to that point it will simply close the trade and wait patiently for another signal.

WHEN THE EA WILL NOT TRADE
The EA will not trade if any of these occur:
1) When there is no signal
The EA can only trade when it receives signal within the time set by the trader. Any other signal outside that time frame will simply be ignored by the EA. Unless the EA trading period is set to NIL.(When set to NIL it can trade anytime and execute any alert).
2) If it has reached the total number of pips set for it to lose
The EA will immediately go into rest for the day if it loses the number of pips set by the trader. For instance, if you set 30pips as the total number of pips you wants the EA to lose, once the EA loses it ,it will stop trading whether it has exceeded the number of trades it suppose to lose in a day or not
3) If it has lost the number of times set by the trader for the EA to lose per day
If I select 3x as the number of times I want the EA to lose in a day (Note that a day here means the time period I set for the EA to trade. If it is 6am to 6pm the EA will see it as a day, if it is 12am to 12am the EA will see it as a day)
4) If the time period set by the trader for the EA to be active has passed.
For instance, if I select 6am to 6pm as the time the EA will be active, the EA will start trading once it is 6am and will stop trading once it is 6pm. It will resume trading again once it is 6am the next day..
If it is set to nil the EA WILL THEN TRADE 24 HOURS.

All orders are closed on Friday by the EA

DDFX BBStop v3 settings:
Length: 14
Deviation: 2 (Deviation can be adjusted)
Signal: 2
Money Risk: 1
Lines: 1
Nbars: 5500
SoundOn: True

PLS. NOTE: The candle below or above the arrow is the candle that breaks the band......so what the EA will do is to open a trade in the direction of the arrow immediately the the candle that breaks the band closes.
i will send the graph later

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2012
@wizecoder, i have back tested the system and it has a potential of making an average of 400pips in a month......... sadit can be used in all timeframes but the back test was done on 15mins time frame...........
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
aguiyi: i use the ssa bro, i can send it to you too. if the indicator changes from red to blue i go long only if the ssa is above zero and vice visa

see attached pix

@keni
your system sounds like the bband stop, its a good indi

@concept
bro, less is better moreover some of those indis do the same thing

that is what i want wizecoder to code........please wizecoder if you have coded the BBStop please look at the things I wrote and use it to modify it.it works well.........thanks.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
aguiyi:

bro pls i have a request on your blog waiting for your attention
@aguiyi, i will request for ur ea to test run it.......but if it is the BBStop I will suggest you read the post above...the one where i spoke about the unclenna EA......Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
bro, my ea is on forexlodge, i have started using it again
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
resourceng: its nice to know that we a forex coder in the house, keep up the good work wizecoder
do you stay in nigeria as you will be the first i will have known to be a forex coder if you are nigerian.
cool cool cool cool cool
....Nigerian....hunmmmmmmm...i think i ve got a green passport... cry grin grin grin grin grin grin.....
Area code.... lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
unclenna:

that is what i want wizecoder to code........please wizecoder if you have coded the BBStop please look at the things I wrote and use it to modify it.it works well.........thanks.
..........hey bro......
upload the indicators

1 Like

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
wizecoder:
..........hey bro......
upload the indicators
Oga I will forward it to your mail box since it cannot be uploaded here and forex lodge is still down...........God bless you real good. grin grin......Thank you for accepting me oh....
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2012
wizecoder:
..........hey bro......
upload the indicators
i have forwarded it to your mail....i mean the indicator
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by betalife(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2012
i would like you to code my trading system for me as follows: crossing of EMA 5 and 50 supported by parabolic sar and adjust RSI to 7.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2012
unclenna: i have forwarded it to your mail....i mean the indicator
unclenna: i have forwarded it to your mail....i mean the indicator
upload it here chairman.....
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2012
betalife: i would like you to code my trading system for me as follows: crossing of EMA 5 and 50 supported by parabolic sar and adjust RSI to 7.
....no joke here... go back babypips.com............
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2012
wizecoder:
ok sir.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2012
wizecoder:
This is the indicator. GOD bless you.......I will be waiting for any other information or instruction....

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2012
@wizecoder, this is what the EA made from monday to wednesday. this is both the graph and the trades.................this EA has potential of making 400pips every month...I know what am saying....but let me not blow people's mind it can make from 300 - 400 pips a month. But the overall result will surprise you. It catches every big move in the market be it news or anything.......... If you can code it the way I explained above then get ready to see a wonder........See the two day result below..from monday to wednesday........ grin grin grin grin grin
Best pip locking for the system is:
TARGET PIPS
30 10
90 50
150 100
200 150

If you can add that your trailing stop expert to do this then go and sleep because sometime it can catch up to 200pips in a single trade.
the following result was obtained by allowing the EA to trade 24hours, without any limit to the number of traders.

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, this is what the EA made from monday to wednesday. this is both the graph and the trades.................this EA has potential of making 400pips every month...I know what am saying....but let me not blow people's mind it can make from 300 - 400 pips a month. But the overall result will surprise you. It catches every big move in the market be it news or anything.......... If you can code it the way I explained above then get ready to see a wonder........See the two day result below..from monday to wednesday........ grin grin grin grin grin
TARGET PIPS
30 10
90 50
150 100
200 150

If you can add that your trailing stop expert to do this then go and sleep because sometime it can catch up to 200pips in a single trade.
the following result was obtained by allowing the EA to trade 24hours, without any limit to the number of traders.
LOT SIZE 0.1.....and within the traded time period it made 148pips.............My calculation is that for it to make 400pips in a month it has to make at least 100pips in a week but as you wil understand soon in some weeks it makes more than that......... grin grin.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, this is what the EA made from monday to wednesday. this is both the graph and the trades.................this EA has potential of making 400pips every month...I know what am saying....but let me not blow people's mind it can make from 300 - 400 pips a month. But the overall result will surprise you. It catches every big move in the market be it news or anything.......... If you can code it the way I explained above then get ready to see a wonder........See the two day result below..from monday to wednesday........ grin grin grin grin grin
TARGET PIPS
30 10
90 50
150 100
200 150

more result coming soon..the trading time frame is 15minutes
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2012
unclenna:
more result coming soon..the trading time frame is 15minutes
This is good, please let it run for months so it does not seem like lucky runs. Just let it run and upload daily results.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
blink182: This is good, please let it run for months so it does not seem like lucky runs. Just let it run and upload daily results.
sure we will do that but for nw is just an indicator waiting 4 wizecoder to code it into ea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Cheat / We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank / NCC Releases Interconnect Rates For Telecoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.