Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (14206 Views)

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) / Gov Suntai Speaks Briefly On Videotape •tape Played On Taraba Television / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by popoyeh(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2011
dustydee:

Wow! in times like this we should reflect and make life better for our people. No African should have any business being in the Uk except on humanitarian mission but our leaders have so messed up Africa. I hope we retrace our steps and have them beg us for visa to come and clean our toilets.
Word!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by coogar: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
Horus:

This lady represents most English people.

this is the most ignorant statement i have read on this forum.

the action of one crack-head slapper babymama should not smear the goodwill of the other english people.
as you can see on the video, a white girl was giving another black dude a hug just to show her solidarity.
the other white woman stood up for the black female that was being racially abused. she's not nigerian by any means. . .the original poster is just trying to create a mass hysteria.

anyways. . . .stop making ignorant statements like this.
there's racism without a doubt but to say the crackhead LovePeddler represents most english people is wrong.
she's there swearing in the presence of her little kids - that should tell you the kind of upbringing she had and her level of illiteracy.

in another news, the woman has been arrested and she will now appear at croydon magistrate's court.
her name is emma and she's 34 yrs old.
hopefully, she'll get 5 yrs!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by 677ano(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
@OP

Point of correction the title of your post is wrong it is not racist attack on a Nigerian
Listen to the racist lady rant it is against foreigners the black woman stood up to confront her.

There is racism every where even in Nigeria between the tribe despite the fact that they call it tribalism
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2011
That white is one frustrated lady
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
Horus:

This lady represents most English people.

You are a cretin!

She represents most British people, that is why your daft arse is allowed in the country.

Bloody foool!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
Sun of god:

Lol

You aint British - your black!

Anyway, the woman has been arrested.

But her message is one common amongst oyibo people - they will never accept blacks as British - even if they have a passport.

I bet you her landlord is foreign and her boss is foreign. (And I wish I were both her landlord and employer)

I love seeing low-life trash like this - because I'm better of than them and some of them have to answer to me and obey my wishes - White Trash.

"Common" where?

Cretin!

And you don't think you are racist yourself?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by noiseless: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
Not surprised at all,what a sick woman she is,but let us not forget that another white lady stood up and shuned her and even ready to fight the bloody racist white lady,now tell me when was the last time anyone took that kind of action to defend anyone from outside their ethnic group in nigeria?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Lacoolmley: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
Someone said this lady represents most English people and some people are not happy with that statement. Even though we have our own black on black problems, it is just too obvious that the English want the blacks out of their country.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2011
Lacoolmley:

Someone said this lady represents most English people and some people are not happy with that statement. Even though we have our own black on black problems, it is just too obvious that the English want the blacks out of their country.

Where is the evidence?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
Lacoolmley:

Cretins like this, is why I make statements like these:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-812669.32.html#msg9655124

noiseless:

Not surprised at all,what a sick woman she is,but let us not forget that another white lady stood up and shuned her and even ready to fight the bloody racist white lady,now tell me when was the last time anyone took that kind of action to defend anyone from outside their ethnic group in nigeria?

Don't mind the mooorons!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by freshera: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
Kini big deal? Everybody cannot like black people. Everybody cannot like white people. It's life. Black British is forever, no one can change that so what is wrong with the posters here? If you are not a monkey or you are truly British, then why get annoyed?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
No one should blame this woman. Blame our African rulers ruiners of the last 600 years.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by babaowo: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2011
nigerian themselves are racism. But our leader's own worst,very strange to see thier children marry from poor home,they had even pictured whom is gonna marry their kids in future.so sad,charity begins @ home.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by renewnaija(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
jerseyboy:

No one should blame this woman. Blame our African rulers ruiners of the last 600 years.

You read my mind.

Secondly, where is the unity? Nairaland is getting sickening by the day with the tribal insults. And we are one country undecided? smh
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Iyineda(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBnozPrcvo

A new version. Different woman. Different tram train.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Skii(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Another one again? I havent even reacted to the first one
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Dzooka: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
I guess it is time we woke up to our responsibilities, despite the fact we tend to believe that racism does not exist, it really does. I have been out of the country for some time now but the words " There is no place like home" means so much to me now. This video clearly shows that we are not one of them and never will be. I just wished that the children of our politicians who loot the nation's money to send their children abroad would face more of these attacks so that they would learn that it is not about sending kids to foreign countries but striving to make our country like these or better than these countries. If you think that that woman's comments were totally condemned think again. Here are links to other videos that supports her actions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV2S2WFJqcA&feature=related, http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=NIVdR0RAo74 . We should strive to make our country better at all cost, we have only one country and this is the cruel truth. The future of our great country lies with the youth, who in my opinion should strive to eliminate ethnicity and other difference in order to move our nation forward. We should realise that those at the top are only using these differences for their selfish gains, as a child my best friend was a muslim, my son is going through this also, I would rather  angry angrysee him grow in love and harmony with other Nigerians from other tribes and religion than for him to go through racial discrimination for any reason. BEING BLACK IS A THING OF PRIDE AND AS A LION I WOULD LOVE TO PRESERVE MY PRIDE( A LION's pride is his home)
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Lacoolmley: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
Evidence! They put immigration control measures which affect blacks the most. Jobs are offered to UK and EU immigrants first before blacks no matter the level of education. I am not saying that they are all bad as they are looking out for their own. That fact that someone stood up to hug the black guy doesn’t change the way most of them feel. Even the conservatives were voted in based on their promise to tackle immigration. It was a better platform than the BNP that went all out to show they hated blacks.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by 9jauk: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
Fucking scumberg, she looks retarded,ve just relocated Up England,u can see d look on d Bus driver face,all gd,for as long as i remain Physical fit to punch and run be4 askari show face make dem continue to squezze dem face.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
Lacoolmley:

Evidence! They put immigration control measures which affect blacks the most. Jobs are offered to UK and EU immigrants first before blacks no matter the level of education. I am not saying that they are all bad as they are looking out for their own. That fact that someone stood up to hug the black guy doesn’t change the way most of them feel. Even the conservatives were voted in based on their promise to tackle immigration. It was a better platform than the BNP that went all out to show they hated blacks.

You are a cretin!

You failed the job interviews that is why you were not offered the job.

With your level of thinking, I would not even employ you to scoop poop. Stop blaming racism on your failures in life.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2011
Haha, I am not surprised at all, I get racist slur like this at least once a year from ignorant whites(chavs and illiterates). I and my mates have been told to go back to our fc.uking country once we were shopping at a mall. We did not even reply the idiot, he kept shouting about how we have ruined their country and benefit system. I think it's quite common up north. I wouldn't expect a scene like this in London which is very multi-cultural.

A friend of mine almost got stabbed after he was about to hit a chav that called his mum a black c.nut. There are some colleagues that don't like me at work, don't know why though, maybe cos I am better than the ignorant fc.uks and excel in all external and internal Financial courses sponsored by my employer. As for me, still making my cool sterling and I will leave when I want to leave.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
Lacoolmley:

How many white British are claiming all sorts of benefits in Nigeria? Immigration control affect every non-EU citizen and not targeted at blacks alone. Everybody is struggling to get a job, you are as bad as that disgusting woman.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
You should see how many 'likes' the video has on Youtube to undertand the true situation of thI screen-capped the pix below from a popular American forum.

Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
fellis:

You should see how many 'likes' the video has on Youtube to undertand the true situation of thI screen-capped the pix below from a popular American forum.

And your point is?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by chikend(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2011
But she's ryt in a way tho, pple shld sort out their own countries
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by ikeyman00(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
@@@

ghana moda fucker

muthafucka! u tribalistic furk, answer me this; whats the difference between tribalism and racism? u think its cool to be tribalistic and not a racist innit?? neva ask me to leave nairaland and go back to Ghanaweb again then; cuz if u do, I'ma tell ya >>>>>>

get lost!!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by drstan(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2011
any black that comit an ofence they said Nigeria, what did dis white monkey tink they are, if i should be comin bak in my nxt world i wil neva pray to hav a white skin kus it suck. Take a look at thier aged ladis nd men. B4 geting to 40yr thier skin wil become turgid as if it as undergo plasmolisis last 3wk daily newspaper say the british wil like withdraw their aid from any african country belonging to ecowas dat did not support same sex marriage, do u knw what Nigeria told them ,( "we dont care  nd we cant allow any  thing to bring down the high moral standard and religion believe of our country , the british countries need us more than we need them.) so go to hel white folks. We dnt need ur standad again in nigeria.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Lacoolmley: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
@Sagamite: Sorry dear, I never told you I was looking for a job and don’t think I am as desperate as you to serve a white man. Even at work, silent racism evident and believe me its worst than what that woman did. But not to worry, keep scooping your poop for them so you can “feel among” while drinking coffee. Of course, there is no way I can come on a public forum and start telling you about my success or failure in life but if your continued self enforced slavery makes you feel successful, then enjoy.

@Justwise: No no no, I am not as bad as the woman and I am not racist. Why will they claim benefits in Nigeria when we don’t have a benefit system? We all know about the economic situation and the job market in Europe at the moment which is part of why the intolerance has increased. Their involvement in EU is even a problem which is why they complain about the Polish etc. But at least they are seen as closer to them than blacks. I won’t hate someone so much as to call them monkey and tell them to go back to their fucking country or state in Nigeria.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by wowo2: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
who be dis SAGAMITE sef, any little tin d guy says CRETIN.

By the way, i have said it. Everybody has likes and dislikes. If the woman dislikes foreigners it could just be some preservationist instinct. I do not fault her.

If you are abroad, just make sure you still know where home is because if UK should get a govt that capitalizes fully on dislike of foreigners , even if not in any way close to Hilter's, oh boi o, na to bleach like MJ if you want to stay alive.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
Lacoolmley:

@Sagamite: Sorry dear, I never told you I was looking for a job and don’t think I am as desperate as you to serve a white man. Even at work, silent racism evident and believe me its worst than what that woman did. But not to worry, keep scooping your poop for them so you can “feel among” while drinking coffee. Of course, there is no way I can come on a public forum and start telling you about my success or failure in life but if your continued self enforced slavery makes you feel successful, then enjoy.

Every cretin with the brain power of a reindeer will be boasting about his "success" on cyber space.

You are too dimwitted to be legitimately successful, stop blaming the whiteman for your failures.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Lacoolmley: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
wowo2:

who be dis SAGAMITE sef, any little tin d guy says CRETIN.

By the way, i have said it. Everybody has likes and dislikes. If the woman dislikes foreigners it could just be some preservationist instinct. I do not fault her.

If you are abroad, just make sure you still know where home is because if UK should get a govt that capitalizes fully on dislike of foreigners , even if not in any way close to Hilter's, oh boi o, na to bleach like MJ if you want to stay alive.

Thank you very much. Preservationist Instinct which is normal but some go over the top as to publicly display what they feel like this woman.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Wallie(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
[list]
[li] One would think that whites are more tolerant in UK considering that they were at the forefront of “civilization”. A college friend of mine, a British citizen, returned to UK after graduating with an engineering degree from the US. He returned less than a couple of years later to the US because he couldn’t stand the discrimination that he faced as a professional engineer. He’s now a US citizen. [/li]
[li] Someone suggested that blacks should go back to their country but what gives the whites the right to their country anymore than blacks who are legal citizens of the country? [/li]
[li] Her racial outburst is no different than the tribal outburst we witness here on Nairaland. The truth is that we would always try to find differences amongst ourselves for our own selfish interests. I laugh when people call for the break up of Nigeria like it is going to solve our inherent flaws. As long as the region breaking away to form a country is made up of two or more distinct groups, the minority group will end up getting the short end of the stick.[/li]

[/list]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ / No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.