Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (14207 Views)

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) / Gov Suntai Speaks Briefly On Videotape •tape Played On Taraba Television / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
claremont:

The average white person living in England is a closet racist, this lady happens to be one of those who have chosen to come out of the closet. I don't subscribe to her getting locked up, I do know what I would do to her if she says this kind of drivel to me in a dark alley. wink
I don't condone violence but I would debate the women and put her in her place. Most moors don't know their history but if you know your history you can intellectually defeat her.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
I actually just watched this video for the first time yesterday and to be honest this woman's attitude does not come as a shock to me because i have experienced a lot of racism from a lot of english people in this country albeit in a much more covert way.

Beleive me when i say that these kind of lowlifes also known as chavs (council house and violent) are the lowest form of "human" life ever to walk the face of this earth. ONe thing i must highlight here though is that this woman's view is the view of about 90% of white british people in this country, the only difference is that the majority would never have the  balls to say what she said in front of  black people - if you doubt me click on the youtube video and you will find that it has over 25,000 likes!!! i think that says it all.

White british people are INHERENTLY RACIST AND majority look down on black people, infact in one youtube response i watched from a white british man he actually said - "i dont mind them (blacks) coming here and doing the jobs we dont want to do but what i cant stand is when they get better jobs or better housing than us"!!! therein lies the problem - they do not want us here in their country however if we have to be here we must never ever be above them in any job.

Again this is somethign i have first hand experience of - in every job that i have done where i have had to work with them the majority of them have without exception always been racist - but all done in a very covert way.

The real scum bags however are  the subordinate white workers who can not come to terms with a black person a) earning more money than them and b) being better educated than them - these two things drive them crazy!!!!!

I actually know of a black woman who heads a section in a govt organisation but is so afraid of her white subordinates that whenever she comes in to work she goes running around making tea for them just to keep them onside!!! can you imagine any white manager in nigeria making tea for his nigerian subordinates to keep his job??  these are the daily insults and crosses that many blacks irrespective of their level of education are carrying in this country all in the name of holding on to a job - god forbid!!

anyway i digress - You have two types of racist english people - you have the uneducated lowlife scum like the woman on the tram whose lives are an unmitigated failure and who are looking to blame immigrants for their failed lives and then you have the educated ones who have good jobs, live in nice homes and are generally happy with their lot in life some of the people in this group are educated and some are not but both have good jobs - this second group do not really like blacks and dont have much contact with blacks - many can afford to live as far away from blacks as possible because they earn good money - deep down inside they still beleive they are above blacks but because they are happy with their position in life they dont spend too much time worrying about blacks or immigration.
however if anything were to go wrong with their lives their hitherto dormant racist attitude will rise to the surface once again.

YOu have to understand that these people have been brainwashed from cradle to grave that they are members of a superior race and that blacks are beneath them - very few ever go out of their way to find out the truth - the majority prefer to hang onto to this beleif that they are above blacks because it acts as a security blanket  for them  and makes them feel important even when evrything else in their life is a pile of poo.

As i said earlier affluent and educated whites are racist towards blacks but are not too bothered about immigrants AS LONG AS EVERYTHING IN THEIR OWN LIVES IS GOING WELL, HOWEVER THE ILLITERATE ONES LIKE THIS WHITE TRASH SKANK get very very agitated towards blacks especially when everything in the life is an unmitigated failure - this is why the most racist white people are dirt poor illiterate trailer trash like this woman - when people like her look around and see the car crash that is their life they start looking for someone to blame and the easiest target is usually immigrants - black immigrants.

this woman is totally typical of the kind of chavs and no hopers that the UK is filled with - the UK's entrenched class system has created this massive underclass of no hopers who  have no education and no marketable skills, but this doesnt stop these wasters from having a huge sense of entitlement caused mainly by years of spoon feeding from by their govt - ask these wasters to get up off their flabby backsides and help themselves and they will tell you that they are suffering from depression - these people have no desire to do anything for themselves - i really wish these wasters could be repatriated to nigeria to live alongside ordinary nigerians and then they will understand what its like to have a hard life.

these scum bags beleive that menial jobs are meant for blacks and other foreigners however when they see foreigners doign those jobs they open their skanky mouths and start screeching "fck off back to niggeragua" - these people are the reason that britain is a complete cess pit.  in the past many of these lowlifes could get low skilled jobs working in call centres or factories but now that the bulk of britain's manufacturing sector has been shipped out to china and india  there is nothing for them to do - the  UK is now saddled with these benefit scrounging lowlifes.  About 100 years ago these kind of nuisances were shipped out to australia and new zealand but now there is nowhere to put them and my prediction is that if unemployment continues to rise among them they might cause a race war, we black people need to be vigilant because britain's economy is now in the toilet, the euro is finished and the pound and dollar is soon to follow - once you have millions of angry bitter chavs like this woman roaming the streets you have  a recipe for massive civil unrest which could spill over into a race war.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by tunnytox(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2011
cap28:

I actually just watched this video for the first time yesterday and to be honest this woman's attitude does not come as a shock to me because i have experienced a lot of racism from a lot of english people in this country albeit in a much more covert way.

When you mean more covert way in your job can you elaborate on this?

Also you better move to Africa soon Europe is going to hell pretty soon. Sell your assets in UK and use that capital to star a business in Nigeria. There are opportunities in the Lekki Free Trade Zone or so there is constant power. Some good industries are manufacturing, sports, agricutlure, and if it wasn;t for boko haram then tourism. There is a big ned for tractors in Nigeria so maybe you can produce those. I don't know what type of work you do it may be totally different. You should try and bring it to Nigeria (or Africa in general.

There are tensions going on in the west between Iran, China, Russia, and Syria. World War III or Cold War may be here in the next 2 years.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2011
igbo2011:

When you mean more covert way in your job can you elaborate on this?

Also you better move to Africa soon Europe is going to hell pretty soon. Sell your assets in UK and use that capital to star a business in Nigeria. There are opportunities in the Lekki Free Trade Zone or so there is constant power. Some good industries are manufacturing, sports, agricutlure, and if it wasn;t for boko haram then tourism. There is a big ned for tractors in Nigeria so maybe you can produce those. I don't know what type of work you do it may be totally different. You should try and bring it to Nigeria (or Africa in general.

There are tensions going on in the west between Iran, China, Russia, and Syria. World War III or Cold War may be here in the next 2 years.

things like assigning me to deal with projects that i had no previous experience in and refusing to provide training in order for me to do the job properly

paying me less than a white english person with less qualifications

blocking access to career development.

the list is endless and to be honest i dont even want to elaborate any further because it makes me angry just thinking about it.

I am definitely making plans to move back but i want to assess the political climate first in nigeria - im very worried about the boko haram situation which i beleive is being instigated by external forces - i am convinced that it might spread to other parts of nigeria soon. As you can see from that other video i posted US africom is now making plans to move southward into the continent following NATO's victory in libya - that is also givign me cause for concern.

thanks for the tips though
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2011
cap28:

things like assigning me to deal with projects that i had no previous experience in and refusing to provide training in order for me to do the job properly

the list is endless and to be honest i dont even want to elaborate any further because it makes me angry just thinking about it.

I am definitely making plans to move back but i want to assess the political climate first in nigeria - im very worried about the boko haram situation which i beleive is being instigated by external forces - i am convinced that it might spread to other parts of nigeria soon. As you can see from that other video i posted US africom is now making plans to move southward into the continent following NATO's victory in libya - that is also givign me cause for concern.

YW
But if not Nigeria go to maybe Ghana for the time being then move to Nigeria after Boko Haram stops. There are other nice parts of Africa that are nice to with a decent business environment. I was thinking about moving to Botswana because it s really nice but it has too much of a High HIV rate. It is like 1 in 3 or 1 in 4. Cameroon has some nice parts as well.

The main thing is power and I am not sure which countries in Africa have the best infrastructure

But many of the reasons you are talking about might happen to me in America so I am trying to go to Africa pretty soon.

But Boko Haram probably won't go too south hopefully.That would destroy Nigeria's economy. But I am pretty sure Boko is sponsored by an islam extreme group. THat islam extreme group is being sponsored by the CIA.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by anonymous6(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2011
all I can say is thank God her crazy & racist behind got arrested
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2011
^^

she was kept in police custody for her own safety because she was receiving death threats - i cant see the police who are racist themselves charging her with anything
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mr--Why:

Ideologies; especially toxic ones can be fatal. You are in perpetual denial. Why can't you just acknowledge facts instead of arguing blindly.

You are a cretin!

So how should EDL be blamed for what someone did in Norway?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
cap28:

Your problem has been diagnosed several times before. Your own clearly unpleasant and quite offensive treatment has made you bitter you view everything through this bitterness distorted lens.

PS - I'm not saying that there aren't many racists or that people don't get a raw deal, but it's clearly not at the scale you imagine things to be.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
debosky:

Your problem has been diagnosed several times before. Your own clearly unpleasant and quite offensive treatment has made you bitter you view everything through this bitterness distorted lens.

PS - I'm not saying that there aren't many racists or that people don't get a raw deal, but it's clearly not at the scale you imagine things to be.

He has mental issues, don't waste your time.

It is like trying to convince becomerich that his maps are hopeless and "70% of Nigeria's oil" is not where his red arrow points.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by debosky(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
these are the daily insults and crosses that many blacks irrespective of their level of education are carrying in this country all in the name of holding on to a job - god forbid!!

Do you know what level of insults people endure in Nigeria to keep a job? Or are you dim enough to think that Nigerians don't exhibit worse traits of gross discrimination against their FELLOW black people?

Do you know how many people are passed up for promotion because they aren't from the right tribe or don't speak the right local language in Nigeria?

Wasn't it in the same Nigeria that FELLOW Igbo people were sacked enmasse from a state civil service because they were not 'indigines'?

Isn't it in the same Nigeria that people are killed on a regular basis in the North for being from another part of the country or of another religion?

Yes Boko Haram is being funded by external sources, not the grossly incompetent Nigerian government that can't secure its own borders and is not interested in anything else except taking rent from oil production.

Don't worry Nigeria is the home of rumours and conspiracy theories - you'll find even more outlandish ones to blame if you don't get on well in Nigeria.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
debosky:

im not sure i understand what you mean by "my problem" someone asked me to give examples of covert racist treatment i had experienced and you have labelled it as "my problem" this is why i dont bother discussing these kind of issues with nigerians on NL - nigerians like you are in deep denial about the level of racism that we experience in this country mainly because many of us are living a lie  and want to keep deceiving the ones in nigeria that everything is fantastic here - as a matter of fact i have had it much better than many nigerians in this country because i have always worked within the field that i qualified in, but the racism has always been an ever present problem - would you prefer for me to pretend it doesnt exist like the vast majority of you do?  would you prefer for me to keep lying to people back home in order to make people think i am in heaven?  

Nigerians hate the truth and love living in a fantasy world - there comes a time in every person's life where you must be true to yourself and stop pretending because in the end the only person you end up fooling is yourself.

by the way there is no human being on this earth who would not be bitter if they were a victim of racist treatment everywhere they turn - let me ask you something - would you be happy to earn less than your english counterpart despite having the same qualifications as him/her ?  would you be happy to be passed over for promotion in favour of a less experienced white colleague?

i had to strike out on my own in order to escape the extremely racist profession that i was previously in in order  to retain my sanity and am now self employed and definitely NOT bitter - just wiser and better informed about racism and how the world works.

I dont know what you do for a living but the higher up the employment ladder you climb the more racism you face - if you are in a low paid menial job of course you will rarely face racism - those are the jobs that were reserved for us and those are the jobs they want us to do until we die - remember they allowed our parents to come here in the 50s and 60s in order to help rebuild post war britain - hence the large nos of west indians in the NHS and london underground at that time,  the majority of people who now do those jobs are immigrant nigerians as the second generation africans/ west indians refuse to do the menial jobs that their parents did when they first arrived here.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by austin2002: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
Well who to blame.You guys embrace them and treat them like God whenever they come to Africa.You guys have low self esteem as such they take Africa for a ride.If you stop worshipping them when they come to Africa and treat them like pigs they are,you won't see such behaviour from such fed-up trash.Britain is standing today because of wealth from Africa but unfortunately our so call Muslims ( the devils advocates) parasites,cockroaches will never allow educated Africans to see the day light and the British are taking advantage of that.They do not want united Africa because once we speak in unison,Europe will be begging for food in Africa.Look at all these European countries and tell me what type of mineral resources they have. The Europeans are like leeches sucking Africa and our dumb asses don't even reflect. They brought religion to Africa just to destroy us and take our lively-hood.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
austin2002:

Well who to blame.You guys embrace them and treat them like God whenever they come to Africa.You guys have low self esteem as such they take Africa for a ride.If you stop worshipping them when they come to Africa and treat them like pigs they are,you won't see such behaviour from such fed-up trash.Britain is standing today because of wealth from Africa but unfortunately our so call Muslims ( the devils advocates) parasites,cockroaches will never allow educated Africans to see the day light and the British are taking advantage of that.They do not want united Africa because once we speak in unison,Europe will be begging for food in Africa.Look at all these European countries and tell  me what type of mineral resources they have. The Europeans are like leeches sucking Africa and our dumb asses don't even reflect. They brought religion to Africa just to destroy us and take our lively-hood.

Loads of rubbish! blame Europeans for everything, blame them for all the money stolen by our thieving politician and banked outside Nigeria, blame them for our inability to maintain  our roads, electricity, schools or even security, blame them for paying our politicians millions yearly for doing nothing, blame them for the killing going in the north.

With all our natural resources what have we achieved?  Blame Europeans my backside.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
debosky:

Do you know what level of insults people endure in Nigeria to keep a job? Or are you dim enough to think that Nigerians don't exhibit worse traits of gross discrimination against their FELLOW black people?

Do you know how many people are passed up for promotion because they aren't from the right tribe or don't speak the right local language in Nigeria?

Wasn't it in the same Nigeria that FELLOW Igbo people were sacked enmasse from a state civil service because they were not 'indigines'?

Isn't it in the same Nigeria that people are killed on a regular basis in the North for being from another part of the country or of another religion?

Yes Boko Haram is being funded by external sources, not the grossly incompetent Nigerian government that can't secure its own borders and is not interested in anything else except taking rent from oil production.

Don't worry Nigeria is the home of rumours and conspiracy theories - you'll find even more outlandish ones to blame if you don't get on well in Nigeria.

do you think europeans have always been united? are you aware that they fought two terrible world wars and killed millions of their own people before they were able to unite under the umbrella of white supremacy which has enabled them to conquer the world.

if europeans could kill millions of their own people why does it come as a suprise to you that various nigerian tribes hate each other - do the english love the french? do the english even love their irish neighbours? do the germans love the russians - Hitler caused the death of 22 million russians during the second world war so why do you cite inter tribal strife between various nigerian ethnic groups as if its a unique situation.

the point about white racism is that it is systemic and permeates every aspect of your life - in nigeria if you are an igbo man who cant get a job in the north you simply relocate to owerri or aba where you stand a better chance of finding work , i dont see igbos feeling inferior to hausas in nigeria despite the fact that northerners have been in power in nigeria for over 41 years

here in the UK there is nowhere a black person can go to escape racism - it is ingrained in the system - from the cradle to the grave you are taught that you are inferior to the white man - i have a friend who attended a private secondary school in the english countryside where she and her sister were the only black pupils - every day on their way to school they were mocked and abused by other children on the school bus simply because they were black - this left severe mental scars - im going to put your lack of empathy down to pure ignorance - many nigerians who do not grow up in the west do not understand anything about the debilitating effect that racism has on the psyche of young black people and how it can subsequently destroy them.
to all those supposedly affluent nigerians who keep sending their children to fee paying schools here in the Uk - you need to understand that you are placing these children into potentially traumatic situations that may scar them for life.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by debosky(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
cap28:

do you think europeans have always been united? are you aware that they fought two terrible world wars and killed millions of their own people before they were able to unite under the umbrella of white supremacy which has enabled them to conquer the world.

if europeans could kill millions of their own people why does it come as a suprise to you that various nigerian tribes hate each other - do the english love the french? do the english even love their irish neighbours? do the germans love the russians - Hitler caused the death of 22 million russians during the second world war so why do you cite inter tribal strife between various nigerian ethnic groups as if its a unique situation.

The point (as you obviously missed it) is that there will always be grounds for discrimination, be it race, religion or something else. To paint this as a 'white problem' is quite naive as Africans do just as evil things to themselves at this current time, not the 1940s.

Even in Lagos there are clashes between Hausas and Yorubas are there not?

the point about white racism is that it is systemic and permeates every aspect of your life - in nigeria if you are an igbo man who cant get a job in the north you simply relocate to owerri or aba where you stand a better chance of finding work , i dont see igbos feeling inferior to hausas in nigeria despite the fact that northerners have been in power in nigeria for over 41 years

So tribalism doesn't permeate every aspect of your life in Nigeria? If you choose to feel inferior, that is your own problem right there. But hey, while on the Igbo issue, the Igbos don't 'feel inferior' but are systemically discriminated against such that their region has the fewest states and the worst roads in Nigeria. And you glibly talk about 'systemic' discrimination.

Oh yes, go to Aba or Owerri and suffer from some of the highest petrol prices and worst roads in Nigeria simply because you are Igbo. Now that's what I call a lack of discrimination. Even Igbo people are discriminated against in their own region as the 'indigene' sacking of workers from a fellow Igbo state has shown - so where do you run to in that instance? undecided

here in the UK there is nowhere a black person can go to escape racism - it is ingrained in the system - from the cradle to the grave you are taught that you are inferior to the white man - i have a friend who attended a private secondary school in the english countryside where she and her sister were the only black pupils - every day on their way to school they were mocked and abused by other children on the school bus simply because they were black - this left severe mental scars - im going to put your lack of empathy down to pure ignorance - many nigerians who do not grow up in the west do not understand anything about the debilitating effect that racism has on the psyche of young black people and how it can subsequently destroy them.

So your solution to your own 'feeling' of inferiority is to 'escape' right? Brilliant solution my friend. Don't try to build up the self-esteem of black people growing up in the West, tell them they are so inferior their only option is to run away to other countries where they will likely be discriminated against anyways (but at least not for their skin) undecided

I have not exhibited a lack of empathy - people are discriminated against on a daily basis for a myriad of reasons, arguably many more reasons in Nigeria than in any Western country. It is quite foolish to advocate returning to Nigeria as a solution to discrimination when arguably worse discrimination occurs in Nigeria on a daily basis.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by dalebutt1: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ Sagamite, Would you desist from abusive comments, I believe you can debate this thread without having to resort to using offensive language, your continued degrading comments towards other forumers does not depict you as being smarter rather does it make your views different from theirs giving the fact that you have acclaimed yourself to be an intelligent individual.

I know quite few intelligent people and they will not  express their opinions in a discourteous way like you have been doing on this thread. you seems to enjoy too much freedom attacking people first even whilst you have not been attacked. Please refrain from such attitude and  rain in a bit of decorum
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ Sagamite, Would you desist from abusive comments, I believe you can debate this thread without having to resort to using offensive language, your continued degrading comments towards other forumers does not depict you as being smarter rather does it make your views different from theirs giving the fact that you have acclaimed yourself to be an intelligent invidual.

I know quite few intelligent people and they will not  express their opinions in a discourteous way like you have been doing on this thread. you seems to enjoy too much freedom attacking people first even whilst you have not been attacked. Please refrain from such attitude and  rain in a bit of decorum

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c[/flash]
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2011
debosky:

The point (as you obviously missed it) is that there will always be grounds for discrimination, be it race, religion or something else. To paint this as a 'white problem' is quite naive as Africans do just as evil things to themselves at this current time, not the 1940s.

Even in Lagos there are clashes between Hausas and Yorubas are there not?

So tribalism doesn't permeate every aspect of your life in Nigeria? If you choose to feel inferior, that is your own problem right there. But hey, while on the Igbo issue, the Igbos don't 'feel inferior' but are systemically discriminated against such that their region has the fewest states and the worst roads in Nigeria. And you glibly talk about 'systemic' discrimination.

Oh yes, go to Aba or Owerri and suffer from some of the highest petrol prices and worst roads in Nigeria simply because you are Igbo. Now that's what I call a lack of discrimination. Even Igbo people are discriminated against in their own region as the 'indigene' sacking of workers from a fellow Igbo state has shown - so where do you run to in that instance? undecided

So your solution to your own 'feeling' of inferiority is to 'escape' right? Brilliant solution my friend. Don't try to build up the self-esteem of black people growing up in the West, tell them they are so inferior their only option is to run away to other countries where they will likely be discriminated against anyways (but at least not for their skin) undecided

I have not exhibited a lack of empathy - people are discriminated against on a daily basis for a myriad of reasons, arguably many more reasons in Nigeria than in any Western country. It is quite foolish to advocate returning to Nigeria as a solution to discrimination when arguably worse discrimination occurs in Nigeria on a daily basis.

The problem with arguing with an ignoramus is that his lack of intelligence and understanding of the world restricts his viewpoints and opinions.

Okay Einstein so discrimination has always existed - thanks for letting me know that  - who would have guessed?

The GLARING POINT THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY MISSED was that my argument was not about discrimination it was about anti black racism which is a completely different concept - anti black racism is about power, control and money its not about pettly differences or ethnic bigotry its bigger than that, its about the ability of one group of people to exert total and utter control over another group's ability to exist -anti black racism can adversely affect a black person's ability to exist ethnic bigotry can not - anti black  racism can determine where you live and how much you earn - ethnic bigotry can not - anti black racism can determine what kind of justice you receive in the criminal justice system - ethnic bigotry does not.

Beleive me it is  energy sapping to argue with an ignoramus -  i think you are harbouring a lot of resentment towards me becasue of previous debates that we have had in the past and your feelings of resentment have clouded your ability to articulate anything remotely resembling rational thought.

as a result you sound as if you are arguing just to be combative - which to my mind is a sign of weakness.

if you had any genuine point you wanted to make i havent heard it yet.

i started off by stating my position on anti black racism but instead of empathising with me as a black person who is more than likely to face similar treatment at the hands of whites you went off on some silly tangent comparing ethnic bigotry to anti black racism - how erudite of you!!

as if that wasnt bad enough you further displayed your stupidity by rambling about how igbos are discriminated against and  even after i pointed out that igbos can escape ethnic bigotry from northeners by moving back to the east  you started whining about how aba and owerri have the worst roads the highest petrol prices, the fewest states bla bla bla - CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND AS TO WHERE YOU STAND - one minute anti black racism is no big deal and then on the other hand ethnic bigotry is the worst thing to happen to the igbos since the biafran war - are you suffering from bipolar disorder or are you one of those weird men who suffer from PMT?

for the record i dont feel inferior to anyone and definitely not to you, why would i feel inferior to you when i am well educated, gainfully employed and living comfortably?  you sound very unhappy and if i might add like you've got a major chip on your shoulder.

I cant beleive you are actually an adult because your level of reasoning is so infantile - has it not occurred to you that young black people develop a much more healthy self image when they are around people who look like themselves?  why do you think in places like america they encouraged the creation of HBCUs - in fact studies reveal that blacks who grow up in predominantly black countries have higher feelings of self esteem than blacks who grow up surrounded by whites or other non black races - you strike me as one of those dumb wannabe nigerians who think living in the west is just like living in paradise.

the world is changing rapidly and the western world is not what it used to be - if you want to remain in the west and keep kissing whitey's arsehole - the choice is yours - however dont say i didnt warn you when a group of teenage neo nazis jump you and decide to use your face as a footmat.

if you want to have a grown up debate about racism for starters stop waving your d.ick around and put it back in your pants, take a deep breath and then engage.

its time to grow up and start acting like a man, im not interested in getting into some di.ck waving contest with you - if you want to have an honest debate im game - if not please get lost.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 2:12am On Dec 07, 2011
austin2002:

Well who to blame.You guys embrace them and treat them like God whenever they come to Africa.You guys have low self esteem as such they take Africa for a ride.If you stop worshipping them when they come to Africa and treat them like pigs they are,you won't see such behaviour from such fed-up trash.Britain is standing today because of wealth from Africa but unfortunately our so call Muslims ( the devils advocates) parasites,cockroaches will never allow educated Africans to see the day light and the British are taking advantage of that.They do not want united Africa because once we speak in unison,Europe will be begging for food in Africa.Look at all these European countries and tell me what type of mineral resources they have. The Europeans are like leeches sucking Africa and our dumb asses don't even reflect. They brought religion to Africa just to destroy us and take our lively-hood.

The politicians are controlled by EUropean powers and if they are not house negros like Goodluck then he dies like Mortala Mohammed, THomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Gaddaffi, etc. Look up lectures from John Perkins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0JCJ4pIFEw
America does this around the world not just Africa.

THe west hates Mugabe because he is not a house negro like most African leaders. This is why there isn't as must corruption on the state side than the federal side. This is why governors do more usually than presidents.

America does this around the world not just Africa.merica does this around the world not just Africa.

THe west hates Mugabe because he is not a house negro like most African leaders. This is why there isn't as must corruption on the state side than the federal side. This is why governors do more usually than presidents.

cap28:

t[b]he point about white racism is that it is systemic and permeates every aspect of your life[/b] - in nigeria if you are an igbo man who cant get a job in the north you simply relocate to owerri or aba where you stand a better chance of finding work , i dont see igbos feeling inferior to hausas in nigeria despite the fact that northerners have been in power in nigeria for over 41 years

to all those supposedly affluent nigerians who keep sending their children to fee paying schools here in the Uk - you need to understand that you are placing these children into potentially traumatic situations that may scar them for life.
This is true almost every aspect of western society there is racism. Jobs, schools, media, healthcare, police, the way people see you, etc. In Nigeria I don't think it as AS bad. People might not feel inferior because they are igbo. I have jokes to my Yoruba friends about being Igbo. They call me money hungry LOL. Its all jokes and fun, it isn't as serious as western media. Also, for some Nigerians, you can't really tell their ethnicity unless they talk or something they wear. So it isn't like Igbos are known to be thieves so they will tuck their purse in.

With your statement about the two sisters. This happens to many races in America and Europe even whites. I have heard Asians who hate their selves and hate their eyes due to racism. I have heard white who go to mostly African American schools and get ridiculed and white teachers get ridiculed. Hispanics and Arabian people are ridiculed. But the main difference is the media. White people can look at the media and see whites doing positive things. Chocolate people look at the TV and see them doing stupid, "gangsta", criminal activity, and just plain negative images. Look at the trailer for Horrible Bosses and Tower Heist. Choc people doing the usually thief stereotype. So this plays a role too.

Also every choc person MUST LEARN THEIR HISTORY. OMG I learned my true history recently and it empowered me to do anything. Our history didn't start in chains and won't end in chains. Look up the Moors in Europe, Ancient Egypt, Great African Kingdoms like TImbuktu, Ghana, Aashanti, Benin, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Zimbabwe, Zulu, Nubians, etc. Also learn about African presence around the world even before columubs. The moors went to the Americans as well. Look up the olmecs and we taught the Aztec people how to build pyramids. If you look at the god s they are the same there and Egypt. We did SOOO much for this world right now and none of the things I taught are taught in western schools (atleast the ones I went to). This plays a BIG role.

I noticed that histroy empowers white people a LOT an we need to know our true history.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by stmarc32(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
For some reason something inside me actually applauds what this woman has done, I hope it sends a message to those delusional "black british" and "african americans" still enslaved in that mindset that they are British or american first not african.

Her comment on the train is pretty much what alot of whites think and feel, with pension cuts and increasing cost of living the old lame blame the immigrants rhetoric is now being purported hence more right wing crackers winning more seats across europe.

@ Cap28 you do not have to even waste ur time trying to diffrentiate ethnic rivalry and racism to debosky, he clearly has no idea how racism has impaired the african psych.

@igbo2011 Very valid points, sadly most nigerians would rather study latin than study their african heritage/history.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
stmarc32:

For some reason something inside me actually applauds what this woman has done, I hope it sends a message to those delusional "black british" and "african americans" still enslaved in that mindset that they are British or american first not african.

Her comment on the train is pretty much what alot of whites think and feel, with pension cuts and increasing cost of living the old lame blame the immigrants rhetoric is now being purported hence more right wing crackers winning more seats across europe.

@ Cap28 you do not have to even waste your time trying to diffrentiate ethnic rivalry and racism to debosky, he clearly has no idea how racism has impaired the african psych.

@igbo2011 Very valid points, sadly most nigerians would rather study latin than study their african heritage/history.

bro you are very right about the bolded - many black british people are so delusional it is a wonder to behold - you should hear some of the responses some of them were making to this video - one fool even stated that he was in shock because he didnt know that people like this were still around!!! another one claiming to be half somalian and half jamaican actually said that racism is so 1958!!! these third generation black people are on another planet very few know anything about africa and beleive all the garbage their media feeds them about africa.

here is one fool expressing his shock:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsGHsfVe3xM&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
this guy is one of the few that made sense in his response, it might be because he is south african:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8-gRyzQccs&feature/related[/flash]

when  you listen to the responses from many of the black british people - you'll discover that they all have one thing in common - they are desperate to be accepted by whites, the blacks who made the most  sense in their comments were african americans or blacks from outside the western world - the only blacks that i know of that STILL MAKE EXCUSES for white racists are dim witted uncle toms like debosky and co - these self haters are so devoid of any self respect that even if a white man stamped on their face they would beleive that they deserved it - people like that sicken me.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by stmarc32(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2011

when  you listen to the responses from many of the black british people - you'll discover that they all have one thing in common - they are desperate to be accepted by whites

I have met a few african americans and black british who have told me straight to my face that they are definitely not african, The sickle-cell looking kid in the first video who thinks racism is so 1958 should have thought about why Duggan was shot this year and why most blacks are still stopped and searched on a daily basis in the UK,US,AUS and some european countries.

When these kids become baby daddies and can't find good housing or jobs  to adequately provide for their families then they realiz the system has been against them but they've been blinded by MTV,l BET ,self denial, and hunger for acceptance. But it makes you ponder if their parents who have been thru lynching shooting n wrong convictions by the police and whites would ingrain in their kids the absolute need for identification of one's self as African first.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 08, 2011
Over 1 million Nigerians in the UK? Though, it is not an excuse for racism! That's why some developed nations are some times better, there is always a law to humiliate people like that lady.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by debosky(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2011
cap28:

The GLARING POINT THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY MISSED was that my argument was not about discrimination it was about anti black racism which is a completely different concept - anti black racism is about power, control and money its not about pettly differences or ethnic bigotry its bigger than that, its about the ability of one group of people to exert total and utter control over another group's ability to exist -anti black racism can adversely affect a black person's ability to exist ethnic bigotry can not - anti black  racism can determine where you live and how much you earn - ethnic bigotry can not - anti black racism can determine what kind of justice you receive in the criminal justice system - ethnic bigotry does not.

Thanks for the insults - you've displayed your 'intelligence' and 'maturity' so excellently.

Back to the discussions - the point is, there is little difference in 'anti-black racism' or 'ethnic bigotry' if it affects your ability to live. That you find ethnic bigotry more acceptable does not change the fact that it can be as harmful as anti-black racism to the individual.

Ethnic bigotry affects one's right to exist as much as anything else - just ask the Hutus and Tutsis if ethnicity didn't threaten them or wasn't about power, or ask the Ivorians who fought a civil war because of ethnicity and ask their Prime Minister who suffered injustice in the criminal courts and laws were changed just to keep him out.

Ethnic bigotry affects where you can live - your example of moving from the North to the East demonstrates as much.

Beleive me it is  energy sapping to argue with an ignoramus -  i think you are harbouring a lot of resentment towards me becasue of previous debates that we have had in the past and your feelings of resentment have clouded your ability to articulate anything remotely resembling rational thought.

Focus on the issues if you can. You devoted nearly half of your post to insulting me, yet you are claiming to exhibit rational, mature thought? Who is displaying resentment here?

as a result you sound as if you are arguing just to be combative - which to my mind is a sign of weakness.

Again, you've been the one calling me numerous names and I'm being combative? All I have done is to show parallels in tribalism/ethnic bigotry that have near identical effects as racism. If you disagree with that, say so plainly and leave out the insults.

i started off by stating my position on anti black racism but instead of empathising with me as a black person who is more than likely to face similar treatment at the hands of whites you went off on some silly tangent comparing ethnic bigotry to anti black racism - how erudite of you!!

It is not a silly tangent at all - your SOLUTION to this racism is to move to Nigeria - a hotbed of ethnic bigotry. I have simply pointed out that this is a misguided notion as there are nearly as bad discrimination issues in Nigeria as well. Moving away does not solve the problem.

I'm not here to empathise as such (although I do empathise) - I'm just pointing out the flaw in your 'solution'.

as if that wasnt bad enough you further displayed your stupidity by rambling about how igbos are discriminated against and  even after i pointed out that igbos can escape ethnic bigotry from northeners by moving back to the east  you started whining about how aba and owerri have the worst roads the highest petrol prices, the fewest states bla bla bla - CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND AS TO WHERE YOU STAND - one minute anti black racism is no big deal and then on the other hand ethnic bigotry is the worst thing to happen to the igbos since the biafran war - are you suffering from bipolar disorder or are you one of those weird men who suffer from PMT?

Again with the insults - is this what passes for 'mature' discussions in your view? The point is that even if they escape DIRECT bigotry in the North, they suffer the effects of bigotry even in their own region due to the systemic discrimination of the Igbos in Nigeria.

I am not saying black racism is no big deal, I'm simply saying it is ultimately not very different from ethnic bigotry suffered by many in Africa today.

for the record i dont feel inferior to anyone and definitely not to you, why would i feel inferior to you when i am well educated, gainfully employed and living comfortably?  you sound very unhappy and if i might add like you've got a major chip on your shoulder.

Focus on the issues dude - this isn't personal (at least not for me).

I cant beleive you are actually an adult because your level of reasoning is so infantile - has it not occurred to you that young black people develop a much more healthy self image when they are around people who look like themselves?  why do you think in places like america they encouraged the creation of HBCUs - in fact studies reveal that blacks who grow up in predominantly black countries have higher feelings of self esteem than blacks who grow up surrounded by whites or other non black races - you strike me as one of those dumb wannabe nigerians who think living in the west is just like living in paradise.

I'll ignore the insults (yet again). If HBCUs were created IN THE US, why haven't you thought of finding ways of increasing self esteem of blacks in the UK instead of 'running away'? Did the blacks in the US run away to deal with their self esteem issues?

the world is changing rapidly and the western world is not what it used to be - if you want to remain in the west and keep kissing whitey's arsehole - the choice is yours - however dont say i didnt warn you when a group of teenage neo nazis jump you and decide to use your face as a footmat.

Is death from a neo nazi different from death from Boko Haram? grin

If the world is changing rapidly, you adapt to it, you don't simply 'run away' - that's the point I'm making, especially when most blacks in the US/UK don't have anywhere to run to. Running away solves nothing.

if you want to have a grown up debate about racism for starters stop waving your manliness around and put it back in your pants, take a deep breath and then engage.

its time to grow up and start acting like a man, im not interested in getting into some di.ck waving contest with you - if you want to have an honest debate im game - if not please get lost.

Overly sexualised language is the clearest indicator of infantile reasoning.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2011
stmarc32:

I have met a few african americans and black british who have told me straight to my face that they are definitely not african, The sickle-cell looking kid in the first video who thinks racism is so 1958 should have thought about why Duggan was shot this year and why most blacks are still stopped and searched on a daily basis in the UK,US,AUS and some european countries.

When these kids become baby daddies and can't find good housing or jobs  to adequately provide for their families then they realiz the system has been against them but they've been blinded by MTV,l BET ,self denial, and hunger for acceptance. But it makes you ponder if their parents who have been thru lynching shooting n wrong convictions by the police and whites would ingrain in their kids the absolute need for identification of one's self as African first.

absolutely - ive had similar experiences with many black british people myself who will tell you - "my parents are from jamaica or nigeria  but i am british - i do not know anything about that culture i love my tea and biscuits, my fish and chips and i love england , i ve live here all my life and i wouldnt be happy living in jamaica/nigeria".

I keep wondering why they dont ask themselves why white immigrants like australians, canadians, white south africans, white zimbabweans always get better jobs and live in better areas than they do  - ive come to the conclusion that these people are so brainwashed and so deluded that they cant see what stares them right in the face.

It doesnt matter how long you live in this country as long as you are black you are not regarded as a part of this country its that simple, blacks are merely tolerated - and that tolerance level starts to wear very thin when unemployment starts rising amongst english people.

you are so spot on about BET and MTV have totally bamboozled these black kids into thinking that they are now equal to whites and have equal access to opportunities, the harsh reality is that unemployment amongst black youths and black people in general is at an all time high now.

The annual TUC Black Workers’ Conference has revealed that black and minority ethnic workers have a bleak future in Britain with job losses in the public sector and the soaring unemployment rate for 18-24 year-olds from an ethnic background.

The annual TUC Black Workers’ Conference was held on Friday, 8 April 2011, and ended on Sunday, 10 April.

In 2009 the TUC 16th Black Workers Conference highlighted the need for black and minority ethnic workers to organise as the credit crunch would most likely lead to these groups being disproportionately targeted for layoffs and redundancies. Two years on with government cuts in the public sector and soaring unemployment, and this prediction has come true for many workers from ethnic backgrounds.

In this years’ 2011 annual Black Worker’s Conference, held at Congress House, Great Russell Street, London, the TUC said that the unemployment rate for Black and Asian workers rose from 10.2 percent in October-December 2007, to 13 percent in the same period last year, a figure nearly twice as high than whites.

For young Black and Asian people, the picture was even bleaker. According to the TUC research the unemployment rate for 18-24 year-olds rose from 20.1 percent in 2007 to 30.5 percent in 2010. The unemployment rate for young whites is 16.4 percent.

Since 2007 the rate of unemployment among black women has ballooned to a massive 68 percent, and 24 percent among black males in just three years, and the TUC estimates that at least 127,000 Black and Asian workers will be on the dole as a result of the public sector cuts.

http://www.minorityperspective.co.uk/2011/04/11/a-bleak-future-for-black-and-minority-ethnic-british-workers-says-tuc-conference/
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
In a speech at the conference, TUC General Secretary Brendan Barber said:

“Black workers are bearing the brunt of Britain’s jobs crisis. It’s a truly desperate situation, with the unemployment rate for workers from ethnic minority backgrounds almost twice the level for white workers.”

“It gets even worse for black youngsters – almost one in three are without work. That’s not just a terrible waste of talent, but evidence of persistent discrimination within the labour market.” (TUC: 8 April 2011)

With the cuts to welfare, housing benefit changes, soaring tuition fees and the VAT rise black and minority ethnic families will be hit the hardest because of government policies, said Barber.

[b][/b]How racism continues to be the barrier to progress for black and minority ethnic communities

It is important that people from ethnic backgrounds recognise that racism continues to shape every aspect of their life relating to work, education, pension and mortgages etc.

According to Omar Khan, director of policy research at UK race equality think tank The Runnymede Trust (The racial wealth gap: not just an American problem: Omar Khan: The Runnymede Trust: 8 April 2011). the UK Department of Pensions has revealed that 60 percent of Black and Asian households do not have any savings whatsoever compared to 33 percent of white households.

Khan said that the UK’s Wealth and Assets survey in 2009 revealed that the average white household had £221,000 in assets compared to £76,000 for Black Caribbean households, £21,000 for Bangladeshi households and £15,000 for African households.

Khan also said that children of parents who have no assets struggle to access higher education and often take the first job that comes along.

In 2010 a report by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) titled, “How Fair is Britain?”, (Read New equality report reveals a racially unequal Britain) revealed a country far from being multicultural and equal.

The EHRC report said “Recent research found that Black and Asian groups earn less than White British people with the same qualification level and in particular Black male graduates earn 24% less than White British male graduates.” (p.415)

Black and minority ethnic groups, particularly, Bangladeshi and Afro Caribbean groups tend to live in a low income household in comparison to the white population. (p.479)

The EHRC report said “In the UK, a 2005 Fawcett Society survey estimated that 40% of ethnic minority women live in poverty; One-fifth of White women and two-fifths of Black women live in poverty, while poverty extends to almost two-thirds of Pakistani and Bangladeshi women.” (p.480)

When it comes to housing black and minority ethnic groups fare the worse according to the report. It stated “…in Britain, just over 9% of all Asian (including Asian British) households are overcrowded relative to the bedroom standard, while almost 15% of all Black (including Black British) households are overcrowded against the standard. In contrast, fewer than 2% of all White British households are overcrowded.” (p.500)

Overall, “There is also a strong association between ethnicity and substandard housing”, according to the EHRC report.

At the 2009 Black Worker’s Conference Leslie Manasseh, and Chair of the 2007 Black Worker’s Conference, said that once in employment black and minority ethnic workers (BME) workers face racial barriers to job-related training, education and promotion. Manasseh also said that as a result of racial discrimination in the employment sector BME workers are still disproportionately concentrated in the service sectors such as public services, retail, hospitality, restaurants, banking, finance and insurance.

If you are unemployed racism has most likely played a part, if you live in sub standard housing more or likely racism has played a part, if you are paid low wages more or likely racism has played a part, if you cannot afford higher education or a mortgage more or likely racism has played a part, if you are going to suffer financially when you retire more or likely racism has played a part.

It can be argued that this type of structural organised racism at all levels of British society is not just coincidental, or even pockets of racism randomly scattered around British society, but rather a deliberate ploy to restrict the progress of BME communities. The figures supports this conclusion.

Racism continues to be the enemy of progress for many people from ethnic backgrounds in Britain and and still continues to play a massive role in shaping the life of every single person from an ethnic background and it is up to each and every one of us to organise, come together and fight for a better future.[/b]

For further research:

http://www.tuc.org.uk/equality/tuc-19457-f0.cfm

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate-uk/2011/04/08/the-racial-wealth-gap-not-just-an-american-problem/

http://www.tuc.org.uk/equality/tuc-16414-f0.cfm

http://www.tuc.org.uk/equality/tuc-16413-f0.cfm
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
Find solution to your African leaders corruptions first before seeing what's wrong with those blacks in the West. Has Africans in Africa really be living better off in what you guys are alluding to here?No sure! The police brutality, killing and extortion of money from innocent citizens on daily bases in Nigeria is appalling and absurd. The rich forcefully oppress the poor, no rights to basic facilities,etc then, we begin to wonder how those in Africa are actually better off beside tribalism and bigotry which is as bad as racism that is illegal in almost all Western world. Blacks themselves are not helping the matter by engaging in illegal activities yet are quick to point fingers. All I am saying is that we need to start taking responsibility if we are to control the level of problems facing us as people.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
all4naija:

Find solution to your African leaders corruptions first before seeing what's wrong with those blacks in the West. Has Africans in Africa really be living better off in what you guys are alluding to here?No sure! The police brutality, killing and extortion of money from innocent citizens on daily bases in Nigeria is appalling and absurd. The rich forcefully oppress the poor, no rights to basic facilities,etc then, we begin to wonder how those in Africa are actually better off beside tribalism and bigotry which is as bad as racism that is illegal in almost all Western world. Blacks themselves are not helping the matter by engaging in illegal activities yet are quick to point fingers. All I am saying is that we need to start taking responsibility if we are to control the level of problems facing us as people.

as ive said to you before the problems in africa are not solely down to corruption - i wish you could do some more research about who the real power brokers are in africa.
have you ever asked yourself where african govts get their arms from? have you ever asked why well meaning leaders like Qadaffi - who provided his people with the highest standard of living in africa were assassinated by NATO? why was kwame nkrumah toppled by the CIA, why are criminals like obj, IBB and now GEJ being protected and assisted by the west?

why was charles taylor allowed to escape from an american maximmum security prison to launch a brutal war in liberia with arms and money provided by the US govt?

these are some of the questions people like you never ask - you need to look beyond the corruption issue - the problems in africa are not just about corruption.

and by the way racism is illegal in the west but still very difficult to prove without hard evidence - the kind of racism that damages blacks as you can see from that report above is silent and covert racism which denies blacks access to jobs, decent accommodation and life opportunities - if you try taking your employer to an court over racial discrimination on the job you are going to have an up hill struggle when it comes to proving it , dont forget the people you take your case to are themselves whites who are also creators of the system.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nwaka77: 2:41am On Dec 10, 2011
cap28:

as ive said to you before the problems in africa are not solely down to corruption - i wish you could do some more research about who the real power brokers are in africa.
have you ever asked yourself where african govts get their arms from? have you ever asked why well meaning leaders like Qadaffi - who provided his people with the highest standard of living in africa were assassinated by NATO? why was kwame nkrumah toppled by the CIA, why are criminals like obj, IBB and now GEJ being protected and assisted by the west?

why was charles taylor allowed to escape from an american maximmum security prison to launch a brutal war in liberia with arms and money provided by the US govt?

these are some of the questions people like you never ask - you need to look beyond the corruption issue - the problems in africa are not just about corruption.

and by the way racism is illegal in the west but still very difficult to prove without hard evidence - the kind of racism that damages blacks as you can see from that report above is silent and covert racism which denies blacks access to jobs, decent accommodation and life opportunities - if you try taking your employer to an court over racial discrimination on the job you are going to have an up hill struggle when it comes to proving it , dont forget the people you take your case to are themselves whites who are also creators of the system.

You have said it all. Nothing more to add and nothing more to subtract. Lots of Nigerians/Africans do not understand what goes on behind the scene in world politics. They don't understand that power lies in the hands of a few very powerful elite white men who belong to a cult and who control the media, dictate the world economy, control the entertainment industry and what have you. They will all one day be exposed is what I believe. Everyday is for the theif but one day is certainly for the owner they say. Africa is where it is today because these white men dictate what they want our leaders to do and not to do and if they divert from the instructions given, the western world pulls a fast one on you like they did Gadaffi. They will secretly sponsor internal fighting and strife to destabilize the country and then go in there with the pretense that they are helping the citizens but the truth is that there are in there for themselves and their devlish interests.

As for the pink, I mean white heffers and that demonic hate spirit that posesses most, I have given up on them a long time ago. I watch my back around them always. I can't get myself to trust them and deep down in my spirit, there is something about them that leaves me quite unsettled lately. I have an ill feeling that something ugly is brewing that in the not-so-distant future will make predominately white western societies death traps for blacks. What is happening in the UK is happening all over the western world. Even here in the States, its the same problem. I know alot of Nigerians who left already or are seriously looking to leave within the next few years. In another few years, I intend going back to Africa myself. It does not necessarily have to be Nigeria, it can be anywhere in Africa. I am aware that disccrimination is everywhere in this world but the types, variations and levels of discrimination varies immensely from one nation to the next. I don't want my kids growing up in a place where they are made to believe that there is something terribly wrong in the way God created them. I don't want kids that will grow up with psycological scars and innate feelings of low self esteem and inferiority. I suffered those as a teenager in my late teens and as a young adult living in Europe after leaving Nigeria. It is by the grace of God that I did not end up psycologically messed up for life. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to live abroad because I now more than ever appreciate the times I spent growing up in Nigeria. I will not trade that experience for anything. Thank you for your insightful contributions to this thread Cap28.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Reduces Salaries Of Political Appointees / Governor Ortom Suspends 6 APC LG Chairmen In Benue / FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.