Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,477 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Need Someone To Take Care Of You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Someone To Take Care Of You? (3732 Views)

When You Let An Uncaring Dad Take Care Of The Baby(pics) / When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids / She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slyowokoya(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
OP

if you met the right man, trust me, you wont be feeling what you are feeling now.
with the right man nurturing will come to you naturally so hold on for that special man
who will wake the nurturing woman in you.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
See wetin Toba don do dis babe o cry

Ooooh ooo oooo ooo oooo kolomental kai phase ur song 2gbaski
Dem don dey craze , how den craze , I want to no
Oooooh oooh ooooh oooh kolomental

@op
Come y do u always give out to much omo ka ju mbe I sharp oo, anyways its not my bizzwazz sha. U can cater to ur man by taking care of his needs and wants y he does vice versa to u , its called Devotion and Affection .No biggie in taking care of a guy infact I spoil if u wan no na love o no blame me cool
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
Idowuogbo:

See wetin Toba don do dis babe o cry

Ooooh ooo oooo ooo oooo kolomental kai phase your song 2gbaski
Dem don dey craze , how den craze , I want to no
Oooooh oooh ooooh oooh kolomental
would you be nice to explain this in simple and clear english?thanks!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
slimyem:

would you be nice to explain this in simple and clear english?thanks!
U weren't born in Belgium , am sure u understand Pidgin quit fronting.U bought d album smiley
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
Idowuogbo:

U weren't born in Belgium , am sure u understand Pidgin quit fronting.U bought d album smiley
yes,i understand pidgin buh reading it is headache for me esp. the razz kind that you write(no offeince).
Anyways,forgerrit!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Yorisb: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by cantell(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
slimyem:

yes,i understand pidgin buh reading it is headache for me esp. the razz kind that you write(no offeince).
Anyways,forgerrit!
*rubs his eyes repeatedly*
I thought i saw "now explain". Wetin happen na?
Anyway, don't even try to understand what she's posting. Most times, she's under the influence of . . .(don't ask me)
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by ismaeel86(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
I give up on slimyem, this babe is something else, should i say weird.

men like to be pampered and taking care of, if u cannot take good care

of a man, then why are you his girl in the first place.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2011
slimyem:

Anyways,forgerrit!
U say razz and tell me to forget it , i rada we address it.So how can 1 spk pidgin without having a local swagg madam educate me Mrs discombulated

cantell:

*rubs his eyes repeatedly*
I thought i saw "now explain". Wetin happen na?
Anyway, don't even try to understand what she's posting. Most times, she's under the influence of . . .(don't ask me)
Cantell dont tempt me, u running faster dan ur guardian angel.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by cantell(m): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cantell dont tempt me, u running faster dan your guardian angel.
*smiles and quickly changes to his mean face*
Says who?
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 12:19am On Nov 30, 2011
Idowuogbo:

U say razz and tell me to forget it , i rada we address it.So how can 1 spk pidgin without having a local swagg madam educate me Mrs discombulated
you've forgotten your degrees?your pidgin is razzneess-personified.you beat everyone on NL in it. you've been crowned the queen already.
If i choose to address it,another war will start and right now,i do not have the time.peace!!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by BloodShed1: 1:05am On Nov 30, 2011
Anyone who needs someone to take care his/herself as an adult has not grown up. Simple.

That's why I GENERALLY refer to women as adult-children.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2011
slimyemlink=topic=813598.msg9659806#msg9659806 date=1322608765:

you've forgotten your degrees?your pidgin is razzneess-personified.you beat everyone on NL in it. you've been crowned the queen already.
If i choose to address it,another war will start and right now,i do not have the time.peace!!
Hmmmm I so knew u cough, I love bin razz haven't u noticed its all part of my online package so I accept your compliments thanks for d honor.U jus squeezed in shots in your post and u sharply say u don't war lool hmm u dealing wiv a pro u defo wud get served.U beat everyone on Nl wiv dumbnesss easy to spot u are,now wot if I say all ur posts on NL possess d highest grade of stupidityy and senselessness no different to d likes of cork, lefu, telll etc. I choose not to address more it might ruin your newborn thread,its time consuming dealing wiv fake personified chicks I will pass on your case.Peace!!! wink
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hmmmm I so knew u cough, I love bin razz haven't u noticed its all part of my online package so I accept your compliments thanks for d honor.U jus squeezed in shots in your post and u sharply say u don't war lool hmm u dealing wiv a pro u defo wud get served.U beat everyone on Nl wiv dumbnesss easy to spot u are,now wot if I say all u posts on NL possess d highest grade of stupidityy and senselessness no different to d likes of cork, lefu, telll etc. I choose not to address more it might ruin your newborn thread,its time consuming dealing wiv fake personified chicks I will pass on your case.Peace!!! wink
IGNORED!IGNORED!IGNORED!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2011
^Better saves u lashes tseeew
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Adanora: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2011
I tot we were talkin about
Blood_Shed:

Anyone who needs someone to take care his/herself as an adult
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2011
Slimyam sorry I mean slimyem bebe, I need to let you know that in your quest to prove how much of an independent woman you are,you come out as dumb and confused(no offeinse) you really need to stop the fronting and be real even if its just for once,I know its online but what the heck,a lil bit of the real you is in who you are online. No one is above being taken care of,it doesn't necessarily boil down to doing chores.
Talking to someone,listening to someone,being there when you are needed is all part of showing\taking care of someone. Stop claiming what/who you are not,its just too glaring. Don't take this the wrong way,its just a friendly advice in a not so friendly way.cheerz.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2011
freecocoa:

Slimyam sorry I mean slimyem bebe, I need to let you know that in your quest to prove how much of an independent woman you are,you come out as dumb and confused(no offeinse) you really need to stop the fronting and be real even if its just for once,I know its online but what the heck,a lil bit of the real you is in who you are online. No one is above being taken care of,it doesn't necessarily boil down to doing chores.
  Talking to someone,listening to someone,being there when you are needed is all part of showing\taking care of someone. Stop claiming what/who you are not,its just too glaring. Don't take this the wrong way,its just a friendly advice in a not so friendly way.cheerz.
thank you mrs friendliness.save your advice.NEXT!!
Idowuogbo:

^Better saves u lashes tseeew
*scoffs*
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2011
slimyem:

thank you mrs friendliness.save your advice.NEXT!!*scoffs*
There's no one after me,so there's no NEXT for now so let me just clarify things, The advice is what's friendly not the giver so don't get it twisted sugar*smirks*
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2011
^hehehehe na so oo grin
*yawns*
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2011
freecocoa:

There's no one after me,so there's no NEXT for now so let me just clarify things, The advice is what's friendly not the giver so don't get it twisted sugar*smirks*
*sniggers*
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2011
slimyem:

*sniggers*
*sneezes,coughs and spits*
Oh sorry the spittle touched you,*chuckles and catwalks outta thread*
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Goldieluks: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2011
freecocoa:

go treat your TB fast so you dont cough and spit out all your intestines.note-this advice is a friendly one.cheerz!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2011
slimyem:

go treat your TB fast so you dont cough and spit out all your intestines.note-this advice is a friendly one.cheerz!
Thanks for the concern but I coughed cos I had a lil food in my throat,didn't know any time you coughed was due to TB that's why you think its same for everyone,oh well now you know its not,sue your doctor for giving you false hope.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2011
freecocoa:

hapu nwanyi ahu, o bu nkita
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hapu nwanyi ahu, o bu nkita
Nne biko take five,proud of you.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2011
freecocoa:

Thanks for the concern but I coughed cos I had a lil food in my throat,didn't know any time you coughed was due to TB that's why you think its same for everyone,oh well now you know its not,sue your doctor for giving you false hope.
ugh!lame lines.
Go find your trouble feed elsewhere. M done giving you attention.cheerz!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2011
freecocoa:

Nne biko take five,proud of you.

^*rushes to hit d five*, who's bad  smiley

Am gettin better wiv my writing now
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by okijajuju2: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2011
OP I don't need anyone to take care of me.
I need a tall feminine woman, from 5' 10" to 6 ft. She must be curvy and have full breasts. Above all she must be very fertile so that she can give me 4 strong kids.
I also need her to be intelligent, though not necessarily a genius but I need her to have a background in Mathematics or pure sciences. I don't need her to be "beautiful" in the face; I don't care about that. I don't care about her religion provided she would follow me to mine. She can be from any tribe, I don't care abt that.
Anyone interested or has someone interested should let me know. thanks.
I am tall (above 6 ft), very handsome, intelligent, successful, ready for marriage and I can make you laugh a lot. Hit me up ladies!  cool
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^

WHO BE THIS WAN NA!!
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story / Do you kiss your gf/bf in Public?? / Ladies How Long Have You Fronted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.