Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1161702 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh.....Don't do this to me. Taking me down memory lanes you know.

Add Evi Edna's Happy Birthday(usually comes on when the celebrant is about to cut the cake grin) and you have a full house.

grin grin grin

There's one more track that used to play those days, I don't know the words, I know the melody...

it was the melody we all knew sef.

pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa

grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
mehn this song came on the radio the other day and I couldn't get enough....

this is a chooooooon abeg.

kai

this is exactly what romeo and Juliet would sing if they were cash strapped millenials in London.

well...except for the corvette bit.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

went with madam and the kids to Leeds carnival yesterday. We always used to go notting hill before we had children, and I thought we could go chapeltown this year cos it's a lot closer to us and still get the vibe ...

mehn Leeds carnival na struggle carnival sha. even the food was wack. plus it rained, and then my older kid had his hair stinking of weed. We sat in the taxi on the way back to where we parked, and the foolish taxi driver kept staring at me like an irresponsible parent.

My boy loved it though. Wifey and I decided that next time, we'll just do the real thing.

The only positive was seeing sugarcane to buy for the first time in a long goddam time sha. I couldn't even remember the English name, I went and asked how much for the oreke. cheesy

long and short...don't ever go Leeds carnival if you're used to Notting hill.

That Leeds festival off my list then grin...Thanks for the heads up grin.

Went carnival for like 8/9 straight years(from the Year Turn me on came out through the Nuh Linga, Dutty whine,Sean Paul and Aidonai so Good years) so kinda bored out of it now especially when it rains or it's slightly cold, I chicken out grin.

How can Carni Food be shyte G? Nah Leeds carnival is not worth it. One of my boys went for the first time and my man carnival for the first time yesterday and the highlight of the day for Him was the food. It was peng according to Him so I can't imagine the food nor being any good.

Nihilstjnr:

I couldn't even remember the English name, I went and asked how much for the oreke. cheesy

This finished Me Bro grin grin...I can Imagine the look on the Donny's face asking for "Ireke" grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

grin grin grin

There's one more track that used to play those days, I don't know the words, I know the melody...

it was the melody we all knew sef.

pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa

grin

I am cracking my brain trying to figure out this song. You should atleast know a few lines of the chorus(which you'll usually scream out boldly whilst you chew your mouth to the rest of the song)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
ibkayee:

You could tell? tongue grin

Lool yeah I understand, not really my scene as per I’m too lazy to be out in such crowded places but I like the entertainment cheesy

Yes I could tongue.....I am psychic like that still tongue

The entertainment and the Food are the best bit. They are bare Nang(i'm sure no one uses this slang anymore cry grin). Would have reconsidered though had you decided to go. A good whine from you would be have been too hard to turn down tongue kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

I am cracking my brain trying to figure out this song. You should atleast know a few lines of the chorus(which you'll usually scream out boldly whilst you chew your mouth to the rest of the song)

I just remembered one line and Google did the rest

you can call me Al - Paul Simon

if you know this song, na the melody be the real mvp grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I just remembered one line and Google did the rest
you can call me Al - Paul Simon
if you know this song, na the melody be the real mvp grin
The last time I heard dat song was in 2015......grin dat year
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mayorkun-Posh
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Rihanna - American oxygen
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2018
chic2pimp:

Yes I could tongue.....I am psychic like that still tongue

The entertainment and the Food are the best bit. They are bare Nang(i'm sure no one uses this slang anymore cry grin). Would have reconsidered though had you decided to go. A good whine from you would be have been too hard to turn down tongue kiss
Sure sure tongue

I’ve never heard ‘nang’ before lmao. Olosho! *claps hands* grin kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Lol can’t stop watching and listening to this, what on earth cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Barking at the moon

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
MI ft Waje_One Naira

On replay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hooklover: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Who sing Amaka disappointed me new naija jams I love to find d track
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yusuff4u2c(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2018
hooklover:
Who sing Amaka disappointed me new naija jams I love to find d track
2Baba
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coluka: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Tiwa Savage - lova lova
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vianna(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Notorious BIG : Juicy

Dr Dre Ft Snoop Dogg- Still Dre.

Unarguably the two greatest rap songs of all time.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Zhahovic(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chris brown open road...that song can sooth me ehn
Also..Lenny Kravitz..believe in me..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NiggasInParis: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
MI yung_denzel Album.. So exceptional!

M is a Genius...This is not your regalar everyday stuff....

Currently on Replay...

MI -Do you know who you are? Take and Meditate on You

That guy on the hook is so good!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IcyFlame(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Khalid
Let's go
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Where do you go when you by yourself?
Who comes along when you cry for help?

I know I can't change the past, but as the river keeps flowing, I'd keep on moving on..

Asa - moving on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Olamide - young erikina grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2018
RoronoaZoro:
Olamide - young erikina grin grin

lol this jam 'I be like bleaching cream if you try me I fit light you'
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Bryan Adams

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2018
souloho19:

lol this jam 'I be like bleaching cream if you try me I fit light you'

grin grin vintage Olamide
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2018
New Album alert! The GOAT.

Eminem - Kamikaze

5 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2018
RoronoaZoro:
New Album alert! The GOAT.

Eminem - Kamikaze

Just came here to announce that sef cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Track 1 - The ringer

Eminem came for everybody in the industry...even the fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Just came here to announce that sef cheesy

grin looking forward to listening to his track with Royce da 5'9. He's my fav rapper.

Heard he dissed most of these mainstream rappers
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Track 1 - The ringer

Eminem came for everybody in the industry...even the fans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2018
RoronoaZoro:

grin looking forward to listening to his track with Royce da 5'9. He's my fav rapper.

Heard he dissed most of these mainstream rappers

The guy took on literally everybody...even charlagmane

He seems pissed off about the critical recption of his last album

The very first 4 tracks keep talking about that.

The track with Joyner Lucas is interesting, in that i think this is the first time eminem has been murdered on his own sheet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.